Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E23: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Whoa.  What the heck is Camille on?  She needs to cut back.

There was so much going on, I have to go back and look at it again.

Camille's desperation for a Diamond is apparent. Camille seems more bitter about her divorce NOW than when Kelsey first dumped her. I have a feeling it's about money.

I wonder if the money she receives from Kelsey changed since the divorce. I think when the kids were younger and lived with Camille most of the time she was in control of the child support coming through. Mason - is she going to college or is she pursuing modeling? I had heard the son, Jude has been living with Kelsey full time for at least one year.

Did Camille receive spousal alimony and did that end when she married David? Why didn't they move into David's "house/property" when her Malibu house burned down?

If you look at all of Camille's "targets" - they are the newer Diamond holders - Dorit, Teddi, and now Denise. For some reason, she seems to think the only way she can get a diamond is to wrest is from the hands of a newbie.

Of all her "targets", the one she is most jealous of is Denise. Denise was married to a celebrity like Camille AND she has her own success as an actress in Hollywood unlike Camille whose claim to fame was as a MTV dancer. Denise's wedding thrown together willy nilly had more positive feedback and more camera time. Denise's marriage seems happy - Aaron loves her. Camille's marriage - David is indifferent and Camille is already annoyed by him.

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

I think there is a problem with people like the Johns and Teddi trying to maneuver into LVP's  favor doing with they thought would  ingratiate them.  In this case I think LVP was distracted by her personal issues, and was not orchestrating anything.  It seems like we saw a ship off course with clumsy efforts to create drama on the show directed by a bunch of amateurs who did not know what they were doing and messed up royally.  

Teddi assumed Lisa was in on it and the John's assumed LIsa would love it if they got back at Dorit and I also think they themselves were enraged at Dorit and felt she deserved a beating. I still don't see how LVP orchestrated this.  I don't think she was focused on the puppy issue at all and as a result we got this mess.  She's better off without the show as now it is reduced to grifters.  Bravo attracts them or seeks them out.  Remember Dana Wilkey....just google her.  I rest my point. 

Lisa was besties with the biggest grifter of all, Brandi, until she could no longer use her. That’s when I rested my case with her.

• Love 10

Camille - that nasty, horrible woman who spoke of LVP’s teeth - suddenly became victim & hero when she decided to defend the “queen.” Funny how that works.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

No it seemed like someone was involved with or was the party owed money.

ahhh or maybe a lady that bought one of the swim suits and was pissed that the crotch was hanging down to her knees 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

Camille - that nasty, horrible woman who spoke of LVP’s teeth - suddenly became victim & hero when she decided to defend the “queen.” Funny how that works.

I don't call her a hero or a victim but damn she put the others in their place and I liked it.  I don't like Camille and I think she is haughty and shallow but someone had to do what she did. I don't know, I'm conflicted.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
(edited)
41 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

they weren't harping on her they weren't moderating the show and questions that was ANDY that's the funny part .. these women don't control what's asked and when that's GOD ANDY so saying these women were harping on her and it wasn't fair is not a real assessment when they didn't bring the topic up and had no control over anything I get wanting to blame them for whatever reason but that's not the truth  ......And anyway she straddled the fence and talked mad shit about ALL of them all season did she not expect that to be brought up at all? Again none of the ladies brought any of this up ANDY did  

Andy the ladies, whatever.. Andy brings the loaded questions and then the discussion commences. Whatever. Point is there was reason for her to have the reaction she had. I'm not saying that it's not meant to be strenuous or that she should expect for things to not be spoken about. My point was that it's ridiculous to act like Camille's reaction is so outlandish when, at least to me, it's spelled out clear as day, straight from my TV screen that the particular situation that was unfolding would cause some sort of distressing reaction. 

To me it's comical to think one wouldn't be upset over such an intense interaction. Trying to decide the "level" of reaction a person should have to such an ordeal, or worse, determine that something doesn't rise to the level of an emotional reaction is absolutely bogus to me. Not to mention disingenuous. I sure as hell know I'd be just as pissed as Camille so I don't get what's so confusing about her behavior and what about it needs medical diagnosis.

I don't know maybe cause I watch it and think, oh damn, fuck yeah I'd be ready to snap on a bitch and with my loud personality I'd probably come across as pretty aggressive too. No one practices "how to be mad" or "how to do it with grace" it just happens and it's usually not a good look on anyone but it happens. All I'm saying is that I usually allow some semblance of reality seep into my observation of these train wrecks and apply my own understanding of how shit can sometimes go down without overreaching and associating it with some far fetched medical diagnosis.   (Talk about low blows Denise)

Whether or not the questions and discussion were to be expected, being perplexed at Camille's emotional reaction to the uncomfortable situation is such a BS move from the ladies. 

37 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I’m totally fine saying Camille was mentally and emotionally unhinged, that she was in a panic and off the rails - this is not about making a medical assessment; just about characterizing her behavior.

Being mad doesn't cover it?

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 16
(edited)

I remain team LVP. Bravo and Andy can try to re-write the narrative all they want, but I truly believe Lisa was grieving the loss of her brother and didn't pull the strings on puppy-gate, the Johns did. Dorit ultimately is the person whom everyone should think is a grifting puppy abandoning poser. She knew to calm down this season, I will give her that, but her accent, glam squad and all things fakey fake still bug.

Vyle Kyle will remain a jealous mean girl forever. Hell she even exposed her own sister long ago as an alcoholic on camera. Kyle is insecure on many many levels, within this group, in her marriage etc. Only good thing I can  say about Kyle is I love her dogs. She is not the new queen of the show, queens are not thirsty.

Teddy is just unlikeable and manish. She can lose all the weight she wants, but her controlling nature and man hands will always distract me.

I liked Erika more this season. Less EJ, more Mrs Giradi. Erika Jane is getting a bit long in the tooth. Perhaps she could set up a caberet show with the Countess for longevity.

I am concerned for Lisa Rhinna's marriage. Any husband gone that long on "camping trips," is likely pining for a permanent separation/divorce. I don't hate Rhinna, she can be amusing, and I adore her dogs.

More yummy Aaron pics please Denise. That IG photo she took down was just so yummy.   And thank you for being refreshing and yourself.  Best addition to the Real Howives cast in many years.

Edited by Crazydoxielady
sp
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

I don't call her a hero or a victim but damn she put the others in their place and I liked it.  I don't like Camille and I think she is haughty and shallow but someone had to do what she did. I don't know, I'm conflicted.

Someone had to vomit all over the others? On LVP’s behalf? Once again, she pulls the strings while someone else does her dirty work. She’s a manipulative coward.

• Love 8
Just now, TV Diva Queen said:

ahhh or maybe a lady that bought one of the swim suits and was pissed that the crotch was hanging down to her knees 

Even the woman who, after a few drinks, put hers on upside down, had a better fitting suit than any of Dorit's creations:

PRC_72697890.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zo

• LOL 17
3 minutes ago, Crazydoxielady said:

I remain team LVP. Bravo and Andy can try to re-write the narrative all they want, but I truly believe Lisa was grieving the loss of her brother and didn't pull the strings on puppy-gate, the Johns did. Dorit ultimately is the person whom everyone should think is a grifting puppy abandoning poser. She knew to calm down this season, I will give her that, but her accent, glam squad and all things fakey fake still bug.

Vyle Kyle will remain a jealous mean girl forever. Hell she even exposed her own sister long ago as an alcoholic on camera. Kyle is insecure on many many levels, within this group, in her marriage etc. Only good thing I can  say about Kyle is I love her dogs. She is not the new queen of the show, queens are not thirsty.

Teddy is just unlikeable and manish. She can lose all the weight she wants, but her controlling nature and man hands will always distract me.

I liked Erika more this season. Less EJ, more Mrs Giradi. Erika Jane is getting a bit long in the tooth. Perhaps she could set up a caberet show with the Countess to longevity.

I am concerned for Lisa Rhinna's marriage. Any husband gone that long on "camping trips," is likely pining for a permanent separation/divorce. I don't hate Rhinna, she can be amusing, and I adore her dogs.

I agree with everything you said but the Rinna part I take exception to.  She is nasty on social media and  likes to start trouble and watch the fur fly.  

• Love 23
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

And if John Sessa said the sky was blue and water was wet I'd still would take everything he said with a mountain of salt & healthy dose of suspicion of ulterior motives. Shady, shady shady!

I've seen it said quite a few times that Sessa is a shady character, but I am unclear where that assessment comes from.  I know:

1) He wears small shirts

2) He wears lip gloss/make up

3) He went to a dodgy college

4) He is "thirsty" to be on tv.

None of those things equate to shadiness to me. Two are ad hominem, three apply to most people on reality shows and the dodgy college -- I did a 15 second Google, and from that in depth investigation I see that the now closed Argosy's, a private, for profit university problems were funding (not curriculum) related. As far as the quality of education, in my 15 seconds I see that the San Fran college was APA accredited, which ain't no joke.  If people are claiming it's merely a degree mill, it didn't seem like that to me. 

Is there something else that I am not aware of that makes Sessa shady?

• Useful 7
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Kyle using the phrase Monty of McGootsville was odd.Is this a common way to refer to someone from a hick place? In my long life I have never heard this before.  I found it strange as Kim's former husband who is now deceased was named Monty. I wonder if Kyle picked this up when she referred to him.

The viewer whose question was asked directly before the one Kyle was asked was Monty. It must have stuck in her mind. She sure wasted no time finding some nasty sounding comeback. I've never heard anyone refer to McGootsville either.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
8 minutes ago, Crazydoxielady said:

I liked Erika more this season. Less EJ, more Mrs Giradi. Erika Jane is getting a bit long in the tooth. Perhaps she could set up a caberet show with the Countess for longevity.

More yummy Aaron pics please Denise. That IG photo she took down was just so yummy.   And thank you for being refreshing and yourself.  Best addition to the Real Howives cast in many years.

I like her too.  Half the time she's looking at these woman like she (denise) isn't even part of the show and she's a viewer looking around like WTF am I seeing.  (It makes sense in my head - hope you understand this  LOL) 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
28 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Andy the ladies, whatever.. Andy brings the loaded questions and then the discussion commences. Whatever. Point is there was reason for her to have the reaction she had. I'm not saying that it's not meant to be strenuous or that she should expect for things to not be spoken about. My point was that it's ridiculous to act like Camille's reaction is so outlandish when, at least to me, it's spelled out clear as day, straight from my TV screen that the particular situation that was unfolding would cause some sort of distressing reaction. 

To me it's comical to think one wouldn't be upset over such an intense interaction. Trying to decide the "level" of reaction a person should have to such an ordeal, or worse, determine that something doesn't rise to the level of an emotional reaction is absolutely bogus to me. Not to mention disingenuous. I sure as hell know I'd be just as pissed as Camille so I don't get what's so confusing about her behavior and what about it needs medical diagnosis.

I don't know maybe cause I watch it and think, oh damn, fuck yeah I'd be ready to snap on a bitch and with my loud personality I'd probably come across as pretty aggressive too. No one practices "how to be mad" or "how to do it with grace" it just happens and it's usually not a good look on anyone but it happens. All I'm saying is that I usually allow some semblance of reality seep into my observation of these train wrecks and apply my own understanding of how shit can sometimes go down without overreaching and associating it with some far fetched medical diagnosis.   (Talk about low blows Denise)

Whether or not the questions and discussion were to be expected, being perplexed at Camille's emotional reaction to the uncomfortable situation is such a BS move from the ladies. 

Being mad doesn't cover it?

Camille was bat shit insane there is a way to react and then there is methed out rage on the side of the highway reaction she was having .....Uppers should never be done by someone so high strung she was cracked 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So, here we go again with Kyle's imaginary friend who had staff who showed up at the polygraph examiner's office and just HAPPENED to see LVP getting her screening polygraph test.  Don't believe Kyle at all, but, so what if she did?  LVP apparently passed it TWICE.   I suppose that Kyle is too ANXIOUS to undergo one.  I'd like to get her on a cross examination though.  

With all that LVP has done for the show and all Bravo could throw her was a pitiful bone!  Throwing in Camille for LVP is a joke.  She's a disaster and a back stabber.  Didn't LVP deserve more than that?  You are vile Mr. Cohen. 

That story is as phony as a three dollar bill. Let's just say someone did see Lisa at the polygrapher's office. How did they know it was anything but the actual test? It didn't sound as if it was anyone Lisa knows that she would confide in. Also, aren't they aware that practice questions are given as part of the routine? Then everyone sweeps the results under the rug as if they are the least important detail.

Spin it girls; you are masters.

• Love 24
14 hours ago, MrsPatrickBateman said:

I don't feel like anyone really likes Teddi and Kyle likes her because she kisses up to Kyle constantly.

Kyle always gets close to a newbie she can boss around and bend.  

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, renatae said:

That story is as phony as a three dollar bill. Let's just say someone did see Lisa at the polygrapher's office. How did they know it was anything but the actual test? It didn't sound as if it was anyone Lisa knows that she would confide in. Also, aren't they aware that practice questions are given as part of the routine? Then everyone sweeps the results under the rug as if they are the least important detail.

Spin it girls; you are masters.

The ladies didn't put much stake in the polygraph, but, I wonder why they took that position.  Was it Erika's husband's input?  Was it just because they didn't like the results?  I suppose psychics and mediums might have more credibility in their circles.  lol   I noticed that 

Spoiler

Last night when Kyle was on WWHL, Andy told her that polygraphs were over 70% accurate. (I'm not sure where he got that number from.)  Kyle just brushed it off.  She has no idea about things like that, nor does she care to.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
13 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

But then they show Camille actually telling dorit that she wanted to be her friend so which is the lie? 

Camille did this 3 times that I can recall on camera with Dorit.

First when she thanked her for being included on the Bahamar trip and for being excited to get to know her and be friends, second was at the Kitson store while holding up the "Camille" and third apologizing to her at The Agency party.

• Love 6

Camille was on point about her remarks on Teddi but she handled the comments about her being two-faced all wrong. She IS allowed to feel disappointed by LVP's absence but also understanding of the situation BUT she didn't communicate that to both sides. When she was talking with the women about being disappointed and that LVP should have been there, she should have also said 'but I also get that she feels like all of you think she's a liar because she denies leaking the story and she doesn't feel comfortable being around you guys and I also have to respect that'. When speaking with LVP, at least she tried to get LVP to come out and speak to the women after the Kyle confrontation but she should have pressed more that she thought LVP was making the wrong decision.

Camille said thing she needed to be called out for but I also understand why she may have felt like she was set up. She sat there and watched all of the women quickly brush over their legal issues. She sat there and watched Teddi get away pretty easily about lying and taking 'accountability' by blaming someone else. She is piecing together information to come to the conclusion that LVP was involved in getting her to out Dorit...but someone taking accountability would acknowledge that there isn't direct proof of this but they feel it to be the truth. But when it comes to Camille, the questions kept coming and they all kept jumping in so I can see how she felt that they were all waiting on her turn in the hot seat in order to keep things going. I do think she may have misheard what Denise had said in the Bahamas (mistaking 'screaming' for 'swearing') but in her rage at that party, she definitely mistook what Denise said about how to handle her child.

So far it seems Kyle and Teddi are the leaders in the way they push the narrative. Rinna has been surprisingly low key. She was probably saving all of her energy for LVP and keeping it on standby in case LVP did show up, haha.

• Love 14
14 hours ago, Beachdreamer said:

Kyle did not keep her cool when Mauricio's lawsuit came up.  She was taken by surprise there.  Which is strange, because it was all over social media leading up to the filming.  I wonder why she was so rattled that Andy brought it up.  Did she think he had her back in all things? 

I saw complete fear in her eyes.  I did like how Dorit and Erika handled the questions better even though I think they are both full of shit as well. 

Ok so I feel a little dirty saying this because I am not a Dorit fan but I do think she is good with her kids.  I find it sweet in that flashback where she is asking Jagger about what he wants to wear and asks about his bow tie.  

• Love 6
(edited)
20 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Camille did this 3 times that I can recall on camera with Dorit.

First when she thanked her for being included on the Bahamar trip and for being excited to get to know her and be friends, second was at the Kitson store while holding up the "Camille" and third apologizing to her at The Agency party.

A thousand likes ..... Camille has been just as fake as everyone else .... she stepped in her own shit 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, malibu said:

I know I have the unpopular opinion here but I'm kinda Team Camille.  I do feel like they are ganging up on her, which isn't a surprise, and I like that she just spits out all the stuff they say off camera. I agree with her that she is entitled to feel two independent thoughts without having everyone attack her for having a soft spot for LVP.  Maybe I just hate all these other bitches so much that I feel like I have to defend her.  Ok, slinking off to my table for one now!

As much as I do not like Camille I do think she can hold 2 thoughts at the same time.  Being friendly with someone while feeling disappointed in them.  I do think she embellished stories and got some wrong (as much of a tool I think Teddi is, I don't see her snubbing Mason) but I think they are just salty she didn't totally climb on board the let's bag on LVP train.  

• Love 19
14 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

I love Camille. oh that was production. Roflmao! 

Dorito seems too quiet, she's afraid something is going to come out.She might not have a new head, but her face has so much botox, it doesn't move

Rinna, I don't think I'm anorexic, wouldn't you know you blank stirrer..

EJ is a cold, not cool,one. Migraine? Nah, hungover and early morning calls..lol

Teddi is up Kylkes @ss and she loves it, OTOH, Rinna is up EJs.

My guess is menopausal migraines.  I also suspect she doesn't emote a lot because she doesn't want laugh/frown lines.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Well, that was interesting. I am glad that it was brought up that LVP did not bother to ask Dorit who she gave Lucy to, or ask for a phone number and address to follow up on where Lucy was. As I have said all along, LVP was the original puppy dumper.

The reason she did not fire John Blizzard (or have Sessa do it since he is the ED of VP Dogs) is because Blizzard was doing exactly what LVP asked him to do, including the scene where he fell on the sword for LVP and said he put words in her mouth. As if. Lol. 

It appears though that VP Dogs should be looked at a little more closely, given the now latest time Lisa or an organization that bears her name has been sued. An employee being told to forge cheques, and then being fired for doing what they were told? Shady, shady, shady. Maybe things are more lax in the states, but as someone who is on the board of directors of an animal charity,  we have strict laws and regulations that must be followed to the letter. Forgery would definitely be a no-no. But then, none of us on the board would have to be told that. It is kind of common sense - unless you are either an idiot or underhanded, or both. 

Totally agree - if anyone should be accused of dumping a dog- that would be LVP by placing 2 defenseless puppies into the hands of the Kemsley's.

I've said from the jump - why is the onus on "Dorit" to tell LVP the name of the woman who took Lucy. LVP claimed she and Ken were very close to PK - why would LVP or Ken call their good friend and ask him where the dog went since it was his contact.

WWHL recently had someone from "Saving Spot Rescue" on as their bartender. Same facility that had issues with LVP. I didn't realize Wakka was from Saving Spot.

I wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard is eventually fired. No VPD show, no need for Blizzard. I have also said before - I don't think VPD knows what they are doing. They are a glorified puppy mill

• Love 6
13 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

I just read Kyles comments on twitter- she is a nut.  She can't stop herself from looking stupid.   She can't stand the negative feedback she gets and has to always be in the right....she also rewrites history and spins the truth shamelessly.

Now I am gonna have to go look.  HA!  

• Love 5
(edited)
6 hours ago, Jel said:

I listened to an interview with John Sessa. He claimed that their adoption coordinator (Hannah, who later ended up dating Teddi's brother) tried at least twice to get information from Dorit about the new owner so she could do a home visit. Lisa also said she asked Dorit for the name of the woman. Dorit didn't provide the name to either of them.

But LVP said she was just fine with what Dorit did. In front of VP Dogs, to a TMZ cameraman, Lisa said "She did not give it to a shelter. I'm going to set the record straight with that, that's not true at all. She gave it to somebody who really wanted the dog, who assured her it was going to a loving home and that's what Dorit thought. She would not drop it off at a shelter. Dorit did nothing wrong - it didn't happen the way its been reported and I won't have that said about my friend". 

What LVP should have said, if she was really protecting Lucy (and the integrity of VP Dogs) was that Dorit was in error and should have returned the dog to VP Dogs. But she didn't. She threw Lucy under the bus by saying publicly that what Dorit did was OK, sullied the reputation of her organization, and then used the Johns, and tried to use Teddi to get back at Dorit. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, Giselle said:

That's great you have had wonderful experiences with rescues but their have been children bitten, mauled and killed by rescue dogs. 

I have no problem of Dorit getting rid of the dog and I believe her when she said the puppies nipped at her kids and the adults became concerned and wanted the dogs out of the house.  I have no problem with that except that she should have just given the last one back to LVP.  

2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Maybe Kyle's imaginary friend is the same friend that was passing pictures of Lunn's fiance Tom making out in a bar to Bethenny Frankel. This friend gets around to several franchises.

1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

they weren't harping on her they weren't moderating the show and questions that was ANDY that's the funny part .. these women don't control what's asked and when that's GOD ANDY so saying these women were harping on her and it wasn't fair is not a real assessment when they didn't bring the topic up and had no control over anything I get wanting to blame them for whatever reason but that's not the truth  ......And anyway she straddled the fence and talked mad shit about ALL of them all season did she not expect that to be brought up at all? Again none of the ladies brought any of this up ANDY did  

Andy may have been "moderating", but not really. Once the ladies started attacking Camille, he didn't jump in and try to stop them. Nothing was going to stop them from yelling at Camille over each other.

1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I don't get what happened at the pool in the Bahamas with Dorito.  Was it a process server?  

Someone (relatively famous in England (newscaster, reporter, etc.) ) who is friends with someone who Dorit owes money to was at the pool and confronted Dorit about why she hasn't paid the person their money. She followed Dorit at the pool, continually asking why she hadn't paid "X" their money, and folmed the whole thing, ater posting it on social media.

1 hour ago, tranquilidade said:

For all their accusations and criticisms of LVP, these women should look in the mirror. LVP may have talked about people behind their backs, criticized people, gotten people to do things so they'd get the blame, etc. but so have they. The only difference, she did it better, and THAT's what they're mad about. None of them are in her league. 

I don't think LVP is a saint, but the coven had to band together to try a take down. By her not playing along and based on the number of pro LVP comments this season vs. pro coven comments, they failed. LVP will continue raking in the dough with her restaurants, VDP Rules, and other assorted undertakings while the coven stews, wishing they had her success and support.

Forgot my response to the first and second quotes;

Puppies nip. Anyone with half a brain that isn't botoxed to death knows this. You have to be present with dogs and children. Dorit isn't even present in her children's lies without dogs. She should NEVER have gotten a dog.

Maybe Kyle's imaginary friend is the same person who Dorit gave LLAJ to.

Edited by sunshine23
respond to quotes
  • Love 14
52 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Camille was bat shit insane there is a way to react and then there is methed out rage on the side of the highway reaction she was having .....Uppers should never be done by someone so high strung she was cracked 

Welp, mileage sure does vary cause that really is a whopper of an exaggeration. To each their own I guess...

• Love 15
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Welp, mileage sure does vary cause that really is a whopper of an exaggeration. To each their own I guess...

The thing is Camille always goes to 100 and gets crazy when she gets confronted with anything just look at her past behavior in any situation on this show HOWEVER with this reunion she couldn't hold a thought together that was making sense I was upset that you talked about me after I invited you to my wedding then I didn't want you at my wedding then I wanted to be friends then I never wanted to be friends it was production then switching between them then when she just kept screaming I KNOW WHAT SHE SAID I KNOW WHAT SHE SAID and when they flashed back that wasn't what was said and then couldn't get any of their names right the woman was cracked seriously the train to warpedville had left the station and Camille was on it 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2

PS: so much Discussion over the years related to Lisa R’s  lips… But What on earth is going on with Camille’s lips? They look like lumpy, large, and just plain weird... these women need to rethink some of their “enhancers.” 

• Love 6

So, some random person at the pool, just happened to run into Dorit while FILMING her tv show of all things and demand their money. (Meanwhile, there's a lawsuit against Dorit and her husband's business AND, it's the storyline for her tv show!) That's amazing.  I wonder if anyone let Mr. Cohen know about it.  Or if any of the producers knew.  Oh, I know.  I bet that Kyle's friend, who has staff that need to take polygraph exams was planning their vacation and they happened to hear from Kyle that they would be filming on site  with Dorit! So, when Kyle said they would be filming there and hanging out by the pool, the plan was made.  Damn.  It's a small f'ing reality tv world. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Ok so I feel a little dirty saying this because I am not a Dorit fan but I do think she is good with her kids.  I find it sweet in that flashback where she is asking Jagger about what he wants to wear and asks about his bow tie.  

Her kids are adorable, and they also seem so sweet. I can’t get enough of them.

I get having two thoughts at the same time. Frankly, that’s how I feel about most people-that they’re not entirely good or bad or always right or wrong. It’s the way Camille went about this season. She didn’t handle things tactfully. If she had politely said, “I know we’ve all had issues with LVP being manipulative in the past, but she’s dealing with a lot of pain now. Let’s not all attack her at once over pure suspicion. She needs our support. Can we please all let doggygate go?” I would have totally applauded her.

The fact Camille is on slightly better terms with LVP doesn’t make her some type of hero to me. But I am someone who likes LVP as a reality star. I see her as very fabulous and do think she does a lot of good in the world-but I don’t her as a superhuman who doesn’t have flaws like everybody else. We all make mistakes. I’ve noticed this pattern of some fans holding the others to higher standards than LVP, and I don’t think it’s right.

If LVP misreads a situation, she was just trying to be a good friend and show support by taking a side. If someone else does, how dare they?! Butt out stupid idiot! When LVP is laughing along at someone’s mean humor, it’s nervous laughter. When the others do it, they’re just as bad as the person making the mean joke. If LVP was Brandi’s actual close friend, it was out of the goodness of her heart. She was just too nice to let go of Brandi no matter how much of a bitch she was to everyone. When someone else is merely friendly with her, omg look at who she’s best friends with! That says all I need to know about her! LVP is allowed to have all kinds of shady friends without having her integrity or intelligence questioned, but Kyle will forever be criticized for Faye. When LVP cozies up to the newbie, she’s welcoming them and being kind befriending them. When the others hit it off with the new cast members, there are ulterior motives. If LVP says something mean (I’m not rooming with you, you gassy, snore), it’s all brilliant British humor, when someone else does it, they’re being bitchy. I agree the ladies could have been kinder this season, but I don’t think it’s the “witches of Eastwick” against an angel. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 6
26 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Now I am gonna have to go look.  HA!  

Re: Kyle’s Twitter she said that when she was laughing at Camille saying LVP had bad breath it was “uncomfortable laughing, like when you laugh in church.” Gurl, no. You were cackling away at that comment!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, Crazydoxielady said:

PS: so much Discussion over the years related to Lisa R’s  lips… But What on earth is going on with Camille’s lips? They look like lumpy, large, and just plain weird... these women need to rethink some of their “enhancers.” 

I remember Camille saying at the first season reunion that she had had a lip implant like Taylor but then had it taken out. I guess she just gets a lot of filler now??

• Useful 2
9 minutes ago, sunshine23 said:

For all their accusations and criticisms of LVP, these women should look in the mirror. LVP may have talked about people behind their backs, criticized people, gotten people to do things so they'd get the blame, etc. but so have they. The only difference, she did it better, and THAT's what they're mad about. None of them are in her league. 

I don't think LVP is a saint, but the coven had to band together to try a take down. By her not playing along and based on the number of pro LVP comments this season vs. pro coven comments, they failed. LVP will continue raking in the dough with her restaurants, VDP Rules, and other assorted undertakings while the coven stews, wishing they had her success and support.

Yes, Yes, Yes!  I agree that LVP works the crowd, has her team, pulls her strings but what horrible thing did she do in the end even if let's just argue for the sake of it, she did tell Sessa to enlist Teddi?  Dorit really did what she did and Kyle WANTED HER CALLED ON THE CARPET for it and complained when Lisa wouldn't do it.  The fight is  so clearly a pretext for underlying, unspoken resentment.  And shockingly, after they get rid of her they act angry about how she left.  The miserable  sots cannot be pleased. 

• Love 23
3 hours ago, Lizzing said:

3) The debate over whether or not Denise said she yelled at her kids or cussed/cursed them out is patently absurd.  Half the commentariat has complained about her liberal use of "fuck" in her language.  Do we really think she can refrain from peppering her language to her kids when she's heated?  She uses "fuck" when she's in a good fuckin' mood, as well as a bad fuckin' mood. 

It's not patently absurd because the debate isn't about "whether Denise said she yelled at her kids or cussed/cursed them out," as you put it.  The debate is about whether Denise said she swore at her kids, and there's no evidence that she ever said that.  And it has nothing to do with anyone thinks she can refrain from it. 

As @Beachdreamer summarized it:

15 hours ago, Beachdreamer said:

Denise said she doesn't SWEAR at her kids.  Camille said that Denise told them she does.  The footage they showed is of Denise saying she screams at her kids. 

1 hour ago, smores said:

She could have gone the Dorit or Erika route and said that it's being resolved and can't be discussed because it's a pending matter and moved on. 

Actually, Erika said it's been resolved and that the other party apologized.  And there have been comments here that indicate that that's not the truth.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

I rescued a few animals, when my children were very small. We had no problems, and my children grew up to be fine individuals with families, and they adopted rescue animals, which made my heart feel good.

There are various ways of rescuing animals. For example, taking in a stray cat and keeping it (not that this is what you are referring to, but as an example) is very different than adopting from a rescue organization. Our rescue, as well as all the ones we work with, has an extensive questionnaire to be filled out by the prospective owner. It includes ages of any children, as well as current pets, their ages, and even former pets. Many real animal lovers (which it sounds like you are) already have pets when their children join the family, so the kids are brought up from day one with pets. Adding another is not as problematic as adding say, a little dog, into a family that has a 4 and 2 year old that have never had pets before. In many cases (and it appears to be the case here as I think it was Jagger that wanted a dog?) the parents really have no interest in animals, but are getting one to make a kid happy. They have no idea of the time, patience, and responsibility it entails.

Which is my beef with LVP. This wasn't even a family in off of the streets wanting to adopt - this was a couple she has known for ages. She knows they had (and I think still did at that time) multiple nannies for their children, and only seemed to spend time with them for the 'fun' stuff. They are vain, superficial, irresponsible and totally unsuited to bring a little dog into their lives. 

The bottom line is a rescue organization's first (and really only) responsibility is to make the best match for the animals in their care, to ensure that it is not further traumatized by being adopted into a home and then returned or rehomed. It still can happen with all the safe guards in place, but IMO LVP failed two of her dogs with regards to putting their welfare above all else. Once was bad enough, twice was unforgivable. 

• Love 8

This installation was a lot.  In a good way.  I actually kept it on my DVR, which I never do, because it moved so fast.

Can I just say I think the format is a vast improvement over, say RHNYC?  I like that they do a package on a topic, and then the women talk about it, like eating disorders.  I don't need a package on each of the women.  That is so old school.

Camille was...a necessary evil.  Andy is a tool and can't be trusted to really bring it and drive it home on the reunions, so we needed Camille.  Andy--dude--stop hiding behind the cards--literally and figuratively.  Watch the damn season, form questions, and stick around to get them answered.  Stop blaming it on "Tandra from Toronto" or whomever.  If he can't get a straight answer out of Kyle about Mauricio's lawsuit, then he is a shitty host and I can think of half a dozen people who do reunions for TLC, Lifetime, MTV, etc who can replace him.

Mauricio's lawsuit wasn't even that bad, from what I read.  It seemed like people from Equitorial Guinea were misappropriating funds from their government and bought an expensive house in LA with it.  Just blame it on the people from Equitorial Guinea.  If Kyle could think straight for two seconds and not get so angry, she could have explained it in two sentences.  Would everybody be satisfied with the answer?  No.  But now she just looks like a defensive loon.

Dorit--she is completely full of shit, but I blame Andy for not asking hard-hitting questions.  What is so difficult about saying, "ok, Dorit, I have the date and time the dog was found at the shelter.  Why don't you tell me, hour by hour, how the dog wound up at the shelter?"  Then ask follow-up questions until she can completely account for what happened.  Then, edit it for the good stuff--maybe a minute out of 44 for those of us who are sick of the dog talk.  But you may not let a storyline dominate half a season and let the alleged perpetrator skate at a damned reunion.  Either it's worth talking about or it's not.

Teddi was completely lying.  Andy actually did go after her appropriately, and she was either too dumb to get it, or she is straight up denying what has been proven to be true.  I think it was @smores who posted last week that anyone who says they never lie is a liar.  Ok, so we have footage of the woman in the Bahamas saying she's never lied, but she's proven to be a liar as she said she had told Dorit to her face that she found her manipulative and all these awful things.  Cut to footage of Teddi telling Dorit she was apprehensive with her or something equally weak that did not support what Teddi said.  She lies.  She lied this season.  At least Camille would say, "you know what Andy, I do lie from time to time.  I was incorrect when I said I didn't lie."  Then...case closed.

Camille is good because she's a truth cannon, but I can't get behind her pretty much defending cognitive dissonance.  She said that when she is with the women, she feels one way about Lisa Vanderpump, and when she is with Lisa, she feels a different way.  Ok, that's kind of going to get people to not trust you, don't you see?  Kyle even told Camille that Kyle didn't care which way Camille stood, but that Camille should take a solid position, only for Camille to shoot back, "what do you want me to do Kyle?!?!"  Um...she just told you.  What, are we herding cats?

Camille would have done better if she'd just said that she did want Lisa at the wedding, and she was hurt that Lisa wasn't there, but that she respects Lisa and her decisions.  That was pretty much all she said in the People article--that she respects LVP, and that LVP pushed her toward marriage.  I didn't see anything wrong with her saying that (though a heads up to the group that the article was coming out would have been better, but she was getting married, who cares?). So Camille took a defensible position and made it indefensible.  Good job.

Denise just strikes me as unrefined.  I never warmed to her.  Her accent annoys the bejesus out of me.  I wouldn't normally point that out, but she's an actress who can turn it off for the camera, so I feel it's fair game.  I think Denise is a good person, but she's trashy, and doesn't belong on a show about Beverly Hills.  Maybe RHOC is casting.

Erika was just sort of there.  Much more well-behaved than she's been in the past.  If Provence had come up on the reunion last season, I would have been hiding under my covers.  I think she's got a lot on her mind.

Lisa Rinna is most definitely anorexic.  I'm not sure whether she has anorexia nervosa.  Did Teddi say she had an undereating disorder at some point too?

I'm angry that I have to defend Camille.  But if these bitches won't bring it, someone must.

Man, does Andy have a hard-on for LVP!  <chomping popcorn>

• Love 18
(edited)

When people are angry or upset it can also be described as being mad. A pretty common description. 

Mad, as in short for madness. 

This takes into account the fragile state of mind someone may be in in the moment or having difficulty with emotional control. It's already implied that being in this state is connected with being in a not so stable or healthy state. 

I'm just saying that it goes without saying that when someone is mad they are probably in an altered state of mind than usual or is experiencing a shift in what's usually they're regular demeanor and it's due to a variety of physical and emotional factors.

It's basic temperament 101. 

But regardless,  what I saw was an average loss of temper, frustration and an angry outburst and if that's not recognizable as such to some then it's a charmed life if that seemed like some outrageous event. 

I know, had it been me, the display may have been even more extravagant. LOL. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
(edited)
18 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

There are various ways of rescuing animals. For example, taking in a stray cat and keeping it (not that this is what you are referring to, but as an example) is very different than adopting from a rescue organization. Our rescue, as well as all the ones we work with, has an extensive questionnaire to be filled out by the prospective owner. It includes ages of any children, as well as current pets, their ages, and even former pets. Many real animal lovers (which it sounds like you are) already have pets when their children join the family, so the kids are brought up from day one with pets. Adding another is not as problematic as adding say, a little dog, into a family that has a 4 and 2 year old that have never had pets before. In many cases (and it appears to be the case here as I think it was Jagger that wanted a dog?) the parents really have no interest in animals, but are getting one to make a kid happy. They have no idea of the time, patience, and responsibility it entails.

Which is my beef with LVP. This wasn't even a family in off of the streets wanting to adopt - this was a couple she has known for ages. She knows they had (and I think still did at that time) multiple nannies for their children, and only seemed to spend time with them for the 'fun' stuff. They are vain, superficial, irresponsible and totally unsuited to bring a little dog into their lives. 

The bottom line is a rescue organization's first (and really only) responsibility is to make the best match for the animals in their care, to ensure that it is not further traumatized by being adopted into a home and then returned or rehomed. It still can happen with all the safe guards in place, but IMO LVP failed two of her dogs with regards to putting their welfare above all else. Once was bad enough, twice was unforgivable. 

Dorit did a video through  bravo telling new details on Lucy Apple Juicy and she said that Lucy was a puppy from a litter they had in the dog place.  It implied to me that Lucy really was rescued quite early in her life if not even before being born  --- if this means anything. LVP wasn't handling the placement or adoption although you can argue the buck stops with her as she is in charge.  Dorit claimed she didn't really want Lucy but was pressured to take her.  It didn't sound like a sophisticated process of matching owner to dog but then again, Dorit was supposedly a personal friend.   If what Dorit says is true, John  wanted a dog on the show to replace the aging Giggy.  If that fact is true, and that is what Dorit said, I find it hard to believe :LVP was behind it.  

This video can also be found on Youtube if bravo won't open

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-9/episode-12/videos/dorit-kemsley-reveals-a-surprising

Edited by tranquilidade
  • Love 3
(edited)
42 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

But LVP said she was just fine with what Dorit did. In front of VP Dogs, to a TMZ cameraman, Lisa said "She did not give it to a shelter. I'm going to set the record straight with that, that's not true at all. She gave it to somebody who really wanted the dog, who assured her it was going to a loving home and that's what Dorit thought. She would not drop it off at a shelter. Dorit did nothing wrong - it didn't happen the way its been reported and I won't have that said about my friend". 

What LVP should have said, if she was really protecting Lucy (and the integrity of VP Dogs) was that Dorit was in error and should have returned the dog to VP Dogs. But she didn't. She threw Lucy under the bus by saying publicly that what Dorit did was OK, sullied the reputation of her organization, and then used the Johns, and tried to use Teddi to get back at Dorit. 

Unless you know something more than what the show and news stories and interviews have provided, you are drawing this conclusion on the word of admitted liar, Teddi. Teddi told us that she never lied and had been totally forthcoming and honest about everything until she was caught.  Because of that, Teddi is less than credible to me.

Blizzard and Sessa and Lisa have all denied Teddi's version of events. I don't know them to be liars, so I can give them the benefit of the doubt that I can't really give Teddi. 

I can believe three people who do not have a history of lying to me, or I can believe one who does. 

The whole Puppygate scandal was based on the assertion that LVP threw her friend under the bus, but as you quoted above, she didn't. She also said on the show that she believed Dorit thought she was doing the right thing. Lisa was giving her friend the benefit of the doubt when she made that statement.  She stuck up for her friend there, and that's why this whole thing is so ironic. If you fault her for that, for essentially covering for her friend, then the other ladies version of events (that she threw Dorit under the bus) can't be true. Because, in public, she did try to protect her friend.  And even if she did sell the story to RO, and she really was secretly mad at Dorit and wanted her punished, and worked to get others to leak the story, she did still defend her friend in the press -- online and on TV.  

But now we have to fault her for protecting Dorit, the very thing the other HWs said she should have done? Where does this end?

Interestingly I heard Carole Rdziwill on Jenny McCarthy the other day. Carole talked a little bit about RHoNY, and about how things are producer driven and inauthentic at times, which she found weird and BS-y.  Carole happened to mention LVP (said she didn't watch, but had heard about it, and likened the Puppygate story to her own experience -- she said that producers chose to go with a storyline that they knew was not true.  I wondered where she got that info from!

Edited by Jel
  • Useful 3
  • Love 11
23 minutes ago, sunshine23 said:

Forgot my response to the first and second quotes;

Puppies nip. Anyone with half a brain that isn't botoxed to death knows this. You have to be present with dogs and children. Dorit isn't even present in her children's lies without dogs. She should NEVER have gotten a dog.

I blame VPD and LVP for pushing dogs on castmates just to promote one of LVP's businesses.

We don't know that Dorit's not present with her kids.  Dorit cared about her kids enough to get an animal who's nipped young toddlers out of the house like any responsible mother would. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, nexxie said:

Camille has a muddled memory - Denise swore as she told the story, but didn’t say she swears at the kids.

I'm not sure about Denise - I reckon Denise swears 'in front of her kids'. remember on that reality show she said she was going to try to stop swearing in front of her kids and if she did swear she'd donate something to charity.  She's got a potty mouth most of the time sir I imagine it's gonna be hard not to swear in front of her kids.

• Love 13
29 minutes ago, BluBrd47 said:

Re: Kyle’s Twitter she said that when she was laughing at Camille saying LVP had bad breath it was “uncomfortable laughing, like when you laugh in church.” Gurl, no. You were cackling away at that comment!!

Thank you!

• Love 6