Type keyword(s) to search

RHoP In The Media: What's Going Down in the DMV

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

This is why they can't have nice things. 

Actually, I think Katie took every nice thing Ashley ever had, shoved it up under her lopsided wig and model walked off the stage with Ashley's crown. She has all the nice things now...

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I NEVER thought I would say this, but:  I’m Team Katie! And kudos to Katie for giving a proper social media read, not that half-assed, “out of my peace bubble” BS Ashley tweeted, LOL.

Can’t wait for this reunion!

• Love 9

Katie sounds more put together in those posts (and on point with her commentary) than she has all season long in her daze. It took someone insulting her home (though I don't know specifically what Ashley said) but Ashley is messy as fuck and I don't doubt that she would say something shady. She wants to dish it and she has been using her fertility situation as a way to cover from all of the shit that would otherwise be thrown her way due to her messy ass and her husband's ass grabbing ways. In past seasons, In the past, I quasi-defended Ashley's messiness because she at least aired some of her marital struggles but damn...in hindsight, seeing how hard she's gone in on these women and to think her issues we've seen was just only scratching the surface of her marital setup is just insane. Girl sit down and shut up.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Katie sounds more put together in those posts (and on point with her commentary) than she has all season long in her daze. It took someone insulting her home (though I don't know specifically what Ashley said) but Ashley is messy as fuck and I don't doubt that she would say something shady

Or someone wrote it for her.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Or someone wrote it for her.

Oh true...that's also a possibility. Seeing how out of touch she's been during this season, I really hope that post is representative of her being in a better place mentally and emotionally because it was far more coherent than anything else we've seen from her lately. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, nb360 said:

I wouldn’t expect them to reach out to former interns to sign that op-ed. I don’t think “intern” after someone’s name would have the credibility or gravitas they were going for in this piece.

• Love 3
On 7/27/2019 at 11:52 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Jessie!? Who?! Lol, Katie's mom clapping back on the 'gram. She posted the same comment 4 times. But, she supports her daughter. I didn't know Katie had freckles. Cute!

That’s actually kind of a weak statement given what Monique and Michael claimed was that the audio about but grabbing was to her cousin not the cameraman so putting it in their without clarifying it does create a different impression of it but it still happened so the audio/video wasn’t “manipulated” but that doesn’t mean the editing was accurate.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

That’s actually kind of a weak statement given what Monique and Michael claimed was that the audio about but grabbing was to her cousin not the cameraman so putting it in their without clarifying it does create a different impression of it but it still happened so the audio/video wasn’t “manipulated” but that doesn’t mean the editing was accurate.

That was my thought exactly. Like, “This (alleged~) butt-groping scene was depicted exactly as it occurred, and this completely unrelated scene that we aired immediately afterward for ~some unknown reason~ was also depicted exactly as it occurred. HANDS CLEAN, Y’ALL!”

That said, Ashley/Hot Mike’s excuse is total BS. I fully believed he grabbed that man’s ass, judging by both his and the cameraman’s reactions in their verbal exchange. Neither party would have reacted that way if it had been just an innocent bump.

Edited by link417
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

That baby was scary looking!  I hate newborn pictures because they always look like old, wrinkly men (is that what you meant when you said the baby looked like Michael?  😁)  I'll wait until his features come in before I start judging.  He does have some tough Housewife cute baby competition though.   

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

That baby was scary looking!  I hate newborn pictures because they always look like old, wrinkly men (is that what you meant when you said the baby looked like Michael?  😁)  I'll wait until his features come in before I start judging.  He does have some tough Housewife cute baby competition though.   

Yup, that’s what I meant.   Baby really looks like an old man at the moment. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 8/3/2019 at 12:14 AM, Sun-Bun said:

What in the name of Gollum is THAT?! Ashley done gave birth to Benjamin Button!!

(I’ll see myself off to Hell now, bye y’all.)

On 8/1/2019 at 4:23 PM, tabloidlover said:

Yup, that’s what I meant.   Baby really looks like an old man at the moment. 

On 8/1/2019 at 1:40 PM, luckyroll3 said:

It’s almost like Michael somehow figured out how to impregnate himself and have a baby. Ashley is nowhere to be found in that face.

Edited by qtpye
  • LOL 6
8 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Why is everyone dressed like they lost a fight at Sondra Celli's with someone from My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding...and still kept (and wore) the dress?

Yes, plus they all dutifully complied with Bravo's tortured breast requirement.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

To me it looks as if the girls in reform school who all missed their First Communion because they got knocked up decided to have it belatedly thirty years later.  All they're missing are the little veils.

Disclaimer:  I lived in Washington Heights for years, and I loved seeing those sweet girls in their Communion dresses.  It doesn't translate all that well to adulthood.  And I use the word loosely.  👰

• Love 3

Anybody see WWHL tonight?  Andy announced at the beginning of the show that something was attributed to a camera person saying something in the unseen footage last week that wasn't in the original footage.  And he apologizes.  I really don't understand what he was trying to say.  Anyone else have any ideas as to what that was about?

1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

Anybody see WWHL tonight?  Andy announced at the beginning of the show that something was attributed to a camera person saying something in the unseen footage last week that wasn't in the original footage.  And he apologizes.  I really don't understand what he was trying to say.  Anyone else have any ideas as to what that was about?

It is the VO you hear of Monique’s cousin joking with Michael about grabbing his butt, they included it in the montage of unseen footage of the cameraman and didn’t identify that the voice was from a different conversation. I guess someone got a call from some lawyers!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

With her hair that relaxed and the extra pregnancy weight Ashley totally looks just like her loser mom...that’s not a compliment. And it’s not a flattering look combined with the saggy new nursing titties. What’s up with the obsessive need to flash excessive cleavage at these reunions?! Not sexy, just looks desperate.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

To me it looks as if the girls in reform school who all missed their First Communion because they got knocked up decided to have it belatedly thirty years later.  All they're missing are the little veils.

Disclaimer:  I lived in Washington Heights for years, and I loved seeing those sweet girls in their Communion dresses.  It doesn't translate all that well to adulthood.  And I use the word loosely.  👰

I was on jury duty a couple of years ago and the woman who told us all where to go at the beginning, who was probably in her mid-50s, wore a white lace dress. She looked pretty ridiculous - the dress itself was too young for her and totally inappropriate for court. I joked with friends that she was recycling her First Communion dress. That's what Robyn, Gizelle, and Ashley's looks make me think of. They look silly.

Karen and Candiace's dresses aren't dresses I would wear but they're on brand for them. Monique's dress looks nice.

• Love 2