Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Another World

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Porkchop said:

I have some friends ... a nice couple with twins who remind me of Drucilla. The parents seem blind to the fact that they need to take the reins and have some control over the children. I read recently about some reviews of good new books about parenting, and I was going to send them one, but I can't remember where I where I read about them. I'm hoping someone has a nudge for me!

Was it the book, "Mommy Dearest"? LOL 🙂

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 7/4/2019 at 4:20 PM, RealReality said:

Devan thought she was early, so it just means it's not in her nature to have a few baby wipes and wipe her child's face down.  Even before meeting her fiance's parents for the first time.  The parents I've seen almost do this automatically because it's second nature.  

Remember, before they set off for the airport Deavan tried to wipe Dracula's face, and Dracula took the washcloth?  Deavan said Oh you're going to wash your own face?  And Dracula made one swipe, and that was that?  'Member?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 7/4/2019 at 4:20 PM, RealReality said:

everytime I see druscilla I feel like her face is dirty.  Even in the airport. 

wasn't she licking an enormous lollipop on the car ride? That can leave a real sticky mess on a kid's face. 

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

wasn't she licking an enormous lollipop on the car ride? That can leave a real sticky mess on a kid's face. 

Yeah, but the parents I know will grab a wipe and wipe the child's face down while the child is still in the car seat so they can't squiggle away.   My four year old nephew will calmly submit to a face wipe down, but the two and a half year old is not always as compliant so a face wipe has to be fast and through.

• Love 1
On 7/2/2019 at 11:06 PM, RealReality said:

I thought shaving cream did that?!?!!!

I'm so late to the game.  

But after watching aladin's waxing, coohie cream is a far better alternative.

Just use baby oil before shave and then dove deodorant after.  No razor burn.

or professional wax.  

Or epilate.  

Dang this thread has gone south LOL because some lady wanted overpriced coochie cream at an overpriced dildo store.

I will say I’m team Gramma who is Lying about her Age.  I mean wealthy men have been collecting wives 20-60 years their junior for years.  Fugly men.  If Aladin views her having something he wants in trade for sex then more power to her.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I will say I’m team Gramma who is Lying about her Age.  I mean wealthy men have been collecting wives 20-60 years their junior for years.  Fugly men.  If Aladin views her having something he wants in trade for sex then more power to her.

Im on the fence with her.  I guess as long as both parties go in with their eyes wide open as to the transactional nature of their relationship, I guess it's cool.

I get annoyed though when someone in Laura's position (usually a man) is very clearly interested in the foreigner for superficial reasons like abs and youth and looks

....and then is shocked and angry when someone like aladin (normally a woman) wants them for an equally superficial reason like financial stability or a green card.

In her 60s, and not Madonna 60, not Susan sarandon 60, not Christie Brinkley 60....but looking like the damn skipper 60, Laura knows or should know that this is transactional. 

So I'll be annoyed when she starts crying about how she was "used" because mutual use is what her relationship is built on.  If she wasnt/isn't okay with that, she should have found a nice guy in her age and league.

Heck, I'm far younger and given the situation id assume the relationship was at least somewhat transactional if I was married to a 30 year old personal trainer from another country who looked like aladin. 

Now I might go along with it because he is pretty easy on the eyes...but apparently the sex is bad so probably not.  I'm not trying to teach a 30 year old man about sex.  There are some amazing teachers in here who have the patience and warmth for that.  I do not.

• LOL 9
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Im on the fence with her.  I guess as long as both parties go in with their eyes wide open as to the transactional nature of their relationship, I guess it's cool.

I get annoyed though when someone in Laura's position (usually a man) is very clearly interested in the foreigner for superficial reasons like abs and youth and looks

....and then is shocked and angry when someone like aladin (normally a woman) wants them for an equally superficial reason like financial stability or a green card.

In her 60s, and not Madonna 60, not Susan sarandon 60, not Christie Brinkley 60....but looking like the damn skipper 60, Laura knows or should know that this is transactional. 

So I'll be annoyed when she starts crying about how she was "used" because mutual use is what her relationship is built on.  If she wasnt/isn't okay with that, she should have found a nice guy in her age and league.

Heck, I'm far younger and given the situation id assume the relationship was at least somewhat transactional if I was married to a 30 year old personal trainer from another country who looked like aladin. 

Now I might go along with it because he is pretty easy on the eyes...but apparently the sex is bad so probably not.  I'm not trying to teach a 30 year old man about sex.  There are some amazing teachers in here who have the patience and warmth for that.  I do not.

Yep I agree.  I mean it’s odd for some reason because the gender roles are reversed but they shouldn’t be.  But to your point she at some point will cry about being used...where a guy would view that as reaffirming his power and just get another mark.  Which she should feel free to do the same I guess.

This show has kind of devolved into this sex exchange for green card or life in America or harvesting the American bottle blonde or whatever....it’s hardly about love LOL.

You should go for it with Aladin LOL.  I’m not taking Grangela 2.0’s word that he was less than adequate.  And if he was then just find yourself another Aladin!  All is fair!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Jenny annoys me more than any of the others - and with this group that’s saying a lot.  I guess as the oldest participant on this show I expected to see some level of emotional maturity from her.  I guess that is asking too much.

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
5 hours ago, Mothra said:

And her shrieking "oh my god!!!!" and cringing every time their rickshaw or whatever it's called passed another vehicle--what did she expect?  A Yellow Cab?  I think *one* "oh my god" would have been enough.  I think it's downright rude to have felt compelled to announce loudly every fucking time they passed another vehicle that she felt unsafe riding in the traditional mode of transportation *in the country she chose to live in*.  What was Sumit supposed to do about her terror?  Buy her a Buick?

She must not know much about Indian culture not to understand how big a deal Sumit's betrayal of his family means to him and on just how thin the ice in on which she skates.  Every time she acts like a fucking tourist there's another crack in Sumit's resolve to choose her over his family, and she has no clue.  For her, it's like an American teenager sneaking off on a date his family has forbidden him to see--"How did it go when you told your family"--like it was really no big deal and in time his family would just have to come around.  You just wait, Jenny my dear, you just wait.  Even the aunties can see mutton dressed up as lamb, and I think Sumit is going to get a bellyful of smirks from his compatriots quicker than he thinks.  Jenny is either going to be sporting a sari or on the next bus to Cleveland before too long.

Dying laughing at the mental image of Jenny trying to drive a big American car through the streets of India, because "I'm an American! I do not want to be told what to drive!"

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Dying laughing at the mental image of Jenny trying to drive a big American car through the streets of India, because "I'm an American! I do not want to be told what to drive!"

I thought we all knew that she had been there previously for at least a month...in all that time Submit never took her anywhere?  I would think those little open air taxi's would be a common way to get around.

My husband has a work mate that is engaged to an Indian woman, he is Jewish, the wedding will be in a synagogue somewhere in India (Jews have been there for 2000 years) and for a brief second I thought about going to the wedding but I keep thinking about those taxi's and well that and the heat!

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I thought we all knew that she had been there previously for at least a month...in all that time Submit never took her anywhere?  I would think those little open air taxi's would be a common way to get around.

My husband has a work mate that is engaged to an Indian woman, he is Jewish, the wedding will be in a synagogue somewhere in India (Jews have been there for 2000 years) and for a brief second I thought about going to the wedding but I keep thinking about those taxi's and well that and the heat!

I'm kind of an adrenaline junkie (or I think so bc I love roller coasters).  I think those little tut tuts might be fun! 

It's easy to take life for granted, but you'd be on the edge of your seat and grateful to be alive everytime you got to your destination!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, ThereButFor said:

Jenny annoys me more than any of the others - and with this group that’s saying a lot.  I guess as the oldest participant on this show I expected to see some level of emotional maturity from her.  I guess that is asking too much.

If she had emotional maturity, she would not be leaving her kids and grandkids and moving to India to be with someone so much younger than her.  

Yes, she annoys me, too.   She had a lot in the US to keep her here, more than most.  You know this will not end well for her.  

• Love 14
9 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

If she had emotional maturity, she would not be leaving her kids and grandkids and moving to India to be with someone so much younger than her.  

Yes, she annoys me, too.   She had a lot in the US to keep her here, more than most.  You know this will not end well for her.  

I'm almost literally licking my chops for the inevitable apartment confrontation with summit's parents.  

Can't wait!

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My mom went to a wedding in India in 2015. She had a great time, but she likes the heat. (As do I) 

• Love 3

When Laura was talking to the girl in the store, I thought she made generalizations about men from that part of the world being clueless or indifferent or whatever her gripe was.   Wondered if she was basing it on him or whether she had “shopped around”.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Kareem said:

When Laura was talking to the girl in the store, I thought she made generalizations about men from that part of the world being clueless or indifferent or whatever her gripe was.   Wondered if she was basing it on him or whether she had “shopped around”.  

Kinda sounds like the sort of thing she may have "learned about" from a Facebook group of other unattractive American older women who married attractive middle eastern men and naturally assumed that poor sexual performance must not have anything to do with their partners lack of sexual interest in them and therefore must be cultural.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
On 7/2/2019 at 11:06 AM, LilaFowler said:

Something is wrong with Deavan. She is slow and strange.

I could say the same thing about Cory. He's a simpleton who will gladly take abuse and loathing from his hard-faced Ecuadorian girlfriend.

I wondered if Deavan was high at the airport, she seemed OK at first then she was just out of it....but maybe she's like that......but definitely off.

• Love 5
On 7/2/2019 at 1:28 AM, 7isBlue said:

She has definitely been lied to! I think Ludwing is too nice to tell her that she’s being ridiculous. Also: There is no way in hell Laura is 51. Looking at the photos of her with Aladdin, she has gone full grandma since then, and I say this a 54 year-old woman. I get that she uses filters but Aladdin saw her IRL. Actually, maybe that’s why his performance with her was so lackluster. That trip to the sex boutique was truly TMI. Blech. 

Her son in his TH said he didn't understand why Aladin would want to be with his mom. When she is 75, Aladin will be 45. Aladin is 29 going on 30 so I'm assuming Laura is closer to 61 than 51. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 7/3/2019 at 9:59 AM, RealReality said:

You've seen him run....thats at least a crime against Darwin.

I could see that.  I think it just rubbed me all sorts of wrong so maybe it was a last straw.

🤣I'm dying!  

• LOL 3
(edited)
20 hours ago, LGGirl said:

That is precisely why Jenny’s situation gives me anxiety.  The rest of them - I laugh at their folly. But Jenny actually pisses me off. She indeed had the most here. I understand that living with one’s adult daughter isn’t what one dreams about for retirement, but she could have made her life more fulfilling here had she used an iota of imagination and effort. Rewatching an old episode and hearing how her ex husband dumped her for someone else, it’s clear she’s been looking for a fairytale do-over ever since then, and it was that or bust as far as Jenny’s concerned.  The one saving grace is that Sumit appears to be a decent enough fellow (compared to others on this show), but he won’t make the commitment Jenny’s craving. 

Edited by Mrs. Landingham
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, RealReality said:

Kinda sounds like the sort of thing she may have "learned about" from a Facebook group of other unattractive American older women who married attractive middle eastern men and naturally assumed that poor sexual performance must not have anything to do with their partners lack of sexual interest in them and therefore must be cultural.

Too funny and well said, RR!  I was trying to word that in such a way...  I was trying not to disagree vehemently and publicly with Laura but...  Yeah no.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

Her son in his TH said he didn't understand why Aladin would want to be with his mom. When she is 75, Aladin will be 45. Aladin is 29 going on 30 so I'm assuming Laura is closer to 61 than 51. 

As someone who is 54 (but does not look it - yes I am vain please reserve judgment for this show) Laura is NOT 51.  Closer to 60.  And she has the nerve to say she might have a kid with him?  Dream on lady.  I am still befuddles that she married him to bone him.  

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

As someone who is 54 (but does not look it - yes I am vain please reserve judgment for this show) Laura is NOT 51.  Closer to 60.  And she has the nerve to say she might have a kid with him?  Dream on lady.  I am still befuddles that she married him to bone him.  

I mean, there is a good chance he realizes that a natural baby with Laura is unlikely.

Which means he might have some surprise up his sleeve. 

Laura is lying to him or to herself about having a baby with him.  He doesn't seem stressed out about it at all.  If having a family is important to him and he wants to have a family at some point it means he may have some other plan.

• Love 1

At the beginning of the season there was a promo where a guy was explaining to Laura in front of Aladdin that men in Qatar are allowed to have multiple wives.  

21 minutes ago, Spike said:

At the beginning of the season there was a promo where a guy was explaining to Laura in front of Aladdin that men in Qatar are allowed to have multiple wives.  

I'd love to see an epi where he tries to float that lead balloon.  That's the stuff that keeps me paying an insane DISH bill.  Otherwise, this yawnfest is starting to tank for me.  

A "The Other Way" pillow talk could be really fun!  I want two or three couples trashing the other couples one week, then switch it off next week.

If TLC would just ask me, I could program for them with you forum folks as our consulting committee!

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Spike said:

I'm thinking thats it, although someone explained that the man has to be able to afford to support additional wives.

The thing with that is that I don't know what property rights women have in Qatar ....so can women own property?,. Can they have bank accounts in their name? Is Laura's money going to be aladin's?  If so, he may be able to afford a second, younger wife he really wants to jiggy with.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 7:34 PM, LGGirl said:

No one would fault her daughter (or say she was emotionally immature) if she chose to live away from her mother.  Why is Jenny considered emotionally immature because she does not want to live near her kids and grandkids?  Just because someone is older doesn't mean she needs to make her kids and grandkids her only focus in life.  There are many other grandparents who lead full lives of there own and are not criticized for it.  Maybe she doesn't want her kids and grandkids to feel they MUST be available to her because she is staying around for them.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

No one would fault her daughter (or say she was emotionally immature) if she chose to live away from her mother.  Why is Jenny considered emotionally immature because she does not want to live near her kids and grandkids?  Just because someone is older doesn't mean she needs to make her kids and grandkids her only focus in life.  There are many other grandparents who lead full lives of there own and are not criticized for it.  Maybe she doesn't want her kids and grandkids to feel they MUST be available to her because she is staying around for them.

I’ve known a lot of women in international relationships (I’m one of them).  Some are in second relationships and did emigrate for the new partner leaving children and grandchildren behind.  They were by no means emotionally immature.  They usually had plans in place for staying in touch with their families, visiting as regularly as possible and being able to hop on a plane to get to them for special events or emergencies if necessary.  If we believe what TLC shows, Jenny hasn’t got the financial capacity to do any of that.  Many of my friends were deeply in love and excited about their new life but no one that I ever knew behaved like Jenny.  Maybe she isn’t as immature as TLC is portraying but all she has done is squeal about how in love she is with Sumit and her new life then turn around and complain about everything (which she should have known already from her previous visit and the research she should have done).  The emotional swings seem like typical teenage behaviour and at 60 it’s either put on or she never really grew up.

Count me among those looking forward to the confrontation with Sumit’s parents.  I can already hear “I’m an American woman and we do/don’t (whatever)” LOL!!!

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

Maybe she isn’t as immature as TLC is portraying but all she has done is squeal about how in love she is with Sumit and her new life then turn around and complain about everything (which she should have known already from her previous visit and the research she should have done).  The emotional swings seem like typical teenage behaviour and at 60 it’s either put on or she never really grew up.

Count me among those looking forward to the confrontation with Sumit’s parents.  I can already hear “I’m an American woman and we do/don’t (whatever)” LOL!!!

I'm not saying she is behaving like a mature adult in her relationship with Sumit.  To say she is acting like a teenager is insulting many teenagers.  I'm simply saying that judging her because she is leaving children and grandchildren behind is unfair.  

• Love 2
On 7/3/2019 at 1:16 PM, seacliffsal said:

Of course she'll have to open a bank account to get her income checks and I would imagine that in Qatar only men can have bank accounts (just speculating as that is true in some countries, I just don't know about Qatar).  So, Aladin will be controlling her income. 

It's a simple matter to establish an offshore account in one country, then have a bank account in a third country and use an ATM anywhere. Though she is not smart enough.

OK, if Deavann was only in Korea for three weeks and discovered she was pregnant within those three weeks, it was definitely a pre-existing pregnancy. You cannot confirm pregnancy until the first missed period, which is at FOUR weeks. It will be interesting when a caucasian baby shoots out. I don't think that occurred to her. My heart goes out to those sweet Korean "grandparents," and I'm sure that has crossed their minds, too. They were quite earnest by coming to the US at great expense (and only got to see hideous Las Vegas) and I hope they have other kids who might be doing better than Jihoon. There are tons of South Koreans in my business, who live in the US, and certainly don't work in a broken-phone store or live with their parents. They are all very directed and successful.

• Love 3
On 7/2/2019 at 9:00 PM, RealReality said:

I find myself in the unfortunate position of agreeing with evelin.  I think Corey was being completely superior and extra at her grandmother's house.  Yeah, suck it the fuck up Corey, you're in a poor village in the third world country.  No electricity, no nets, just poor people doing the best they can.  Proudly talking about the humble bed they have for you and you're turning up your nose.  Shameful behavior.

And didn't she have to tell him at some point to thank her grandmother? Honestly I like Evelin. I don't see her so much as being a bitch but more as just not pulling any punches with him. I mean, she's not wrong - he should be fully capable of getting himself to her from the airport (I assume that was Guayaquil).  He's a grown man and is worried about taking the bus because of getting attacked, and yet he's angry that she didn't take the same bus to him where SHE theoretically also faced risk of attack? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, shockermolar said:

And didn't she have to tell him at some point to thank her grandmother? Honestly I like Evelin. I don't see her so much as being a bitch but more as just not pulling any punches with him. I mean, she's not wrong - he should be fully capable of getting himself to her from the airport (I assume that was Guayaquil).  He's a grown man and is worried about taking the bus because of getting attacked, and yet he's angry that she didn't take the same bus to him where SHE theoretically also faced risk of attack? 

I think evelin has a point though I think she goes about it wrong.  But every once in a while I get the impression that Corey may be a bit of a drama queen (that scene with the shot) and his parents have babied him. 

She could be nicer, she should be nicer and maybe tried to figure out a vehicle to pick him up in.  Him on that bus with 4 bags hanging off him and going every which way didn't look safe.  So it would have been nice for her to pick him up.  

Maybe she is just trying to toughen him up, it's possible.

His behavior at Grandma's was unacceptable IMO.  The mosquito net thing was silly.  A mosquito carrying a disease could bite him any time, the nighttime mosquitos aren't any more dangerous than the daytime ones.  If he was that scared he should have bought a mosquito net sarcophagus like Paul.  And some mosquito net outfits...like Paul.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
On 7/4/2019 at 3:20 PM, RealReality said:

everytime I see druscilla I feel like her face is dirty.  Even in the airport.

AND her diaper is seriously wet.  When your toddler is crying and her diaper is literally sagging past mid-thigh, it's a good indication that she needs to be changed.  Give her a bath, brush her hair (and YOUR'S while you're at it) and change her diaper. Someone up thread said that they doubted Deaven has full-time care of the little terror, and I would agree. She's not acting like a parent because she doesn't parent, and the kid is acting like someone who's testing their babysitter.

• Love 14
(edited)

The problem that I have with Evelin is taking Dumb-azz-Corey for all he’s monetarily worth, affecting the mien that she considerably cares about him to actually 'want' him enough to consider marriage when it’s blindingly apparent that is 'oh, so NOT gonna happen’.

Edited by BookElitist
cuz punctuation
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, shockermolar said:

I think he expected her to pick him up in the car he bought for her. Or organize other transportation.  To arrive and be told in that moment that your fiance won't be coming to pick you up and you can 'figure it out' is pretty shitty.  They probably have plenty of conversations about what time his flight was going to arrive and never once did she have the decency to tell him she wasn't coming. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, shockermolar said:

AND her diaper is seriously wet.  When your toddler is crying and her diaper is literally sagging past mid-thigh, it's a good indication that she needs to be changed.  Give her a bath, brush her hair (and YOUR'S while you're at it) and change her diaper. Someone up thread said that they doubted Deaven has full-time care of the little terror, and I would agree. She's not acting like a parent because she doesn't parent, and the kid is acting like someone who's testing their babysitter.

There was a scene when both devan and her mom were both apathetically watching the feral child destroy the kitchen and doing nothing about it.  So if the grandparent is doing any of the raising she seems to have the same philosophy of just sitting back and letting the tornado of destruction run it’s course. 

Reminds me of a Simpson’s episode “help us doctor, we’ve tried nothing and nothing is working.”

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

For a long time Mohammad was the scammiest con on this franchise. Then Azan upped the stakes “a little bit”. 

Then came Evilyn... hold my beer.

Female praying mantises are like damn... that bitch is cold. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, PinkFlamingo said:

There was a scene when both devan and her mom were both apathetically watching the feral child destroy the kitchen and doing nothing about it.  So if the grandparent is doing any of the raising she seems to have the same philosophy of just sitting back and letting the tornado of destruction run it’s course. 

I wondered about that.   Deavan and Feral Child supposedly are living with Deavan's parents.  Feral is climbing on the counters and throws a dish across the room. I would think that dish would belong to grandma, but grandma reacts as though Feral is calming sitting on the floor tossing a napkin in the air.   My jaw just dropped at that scene.

It will be interesting to see how long Jenny/Summit can afford that apartment.  I have wondered if he is borrowing it from someone.  

Parts of New Delhi are regular streets that only allow cars and motorcycles so maybe she didn't venture into the older parts with the markets and scary modes of transportation.   You would think she would have more of a spirit of adventure and excitement.    I want to see her adapting to Indian food only.   Her money will go fairly far as long as she doesn't insist on living and eating like an American.    Good luck with that, Jenny!

• Love 6
6 hours ago, BoomerRumor said:

They were quite earnest by coming to the US at great expense (and only got to see hideous Las Vegas) and I hope they have other kids who might be doing better than Jihoon.

I wonder if Jihoon is an only child, if South Korea had a one child rule like China.  See, Devan's decision to bring Feral Child to Vegas on a trip to meet the parents just shows her questionable decision making.  Like a poster said upthread, they could have gone to Donny and Marie, some magic acts, or some other shows.  Instead they will have Feral Child running on the counters, not sitting still for dinner and jumping from the stairs.  Fun.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I wondered about that.   Deavan and Feral Child supposedly are living with Deavan's parents.  Feral is climbing on the counters and throws a dish across the room. I would think that dish would belong to grandma, but grandma reacts as though Feral is calming sitting on the floor tossing a napkin in the air.   My jaw just dropped at that scene.

It will be interesting to see how long Jenny/Summit can afford that apartment.  I have wondered if he is borrowing it from someone.  

Parts of New Delhi are regular streets that only allow cars and motorcycles so maybe she didn't venture into the older parts with the markets and scary modes of transportation.   You would think she would have more of a spirit of adventure and excitement.    I want to see her adapting to Indian food only.   Her money will go fairly far as long as she doesn't insist on living and eating like an American.    Good luck with that, Jenny!

I’m disappointed inJenny. I thought she would be more into the adventure of moving to a foreign country, learning the culture, tasting the different foods, learning the language. Instead it seems like she wants to be clinging to Sumit all the time and living as a tourist, not even attempting to assimilate. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I wonder if Jihoon is an only child, if South Korea had a one child rule like China.  See, Devan's decision to bring Feral Child to Vegas on a trip to meet the parents just shows her questionable decision making.  Like a poster said upthread, they could have gone to Donny and Marie, some magic acts, or some other shows.  Instead they will have Feral Child running on the counters, not sitting still for dinner and jumping from the stairs.  Fun.

I'm doing the math. Deavan says they've been together 8 months.  That Jihoon came to the U.S.3 months into the relationship.  So she should be no more than 5 months when the photo shoot was taped. Uh uh.

• Love 2
(edited)

Why is three year old Drusilla drinking from a bottle with a nipple?  Shouldn’t she be using a sippy cup? She’s a preschooler at three years old. Preschoolers don’t use bottles, IME.

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, PityFree said:

Why is three year old Drusilla drinking from a bottle with a nipple?  Shouldn’t she be using a sippy cup? She’s a preschooler at three years old. Preschoolers don’t use bottles, IMHO.

Drascilla is special. She’s being raised to express herself and have no restrictions. She’s a gymnast! Allowed to walk on counters and throw things from cupboards. She only has to behave for 10 minutes at a time. I pity all the teachers in her future.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11