Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

"So hey, I'm dumping you as soon as we get out of here but I'm gonna creep on your 'gram and screw any crazy bitch I fuck, they're just gonna have to deal with it. You better worship me on my feed, though."

I'm so glad I got married and got out of the dating scene before Instagram was a thing. 

Um, I'm ashamed to admit this but this is actually a thing. I call it "social media exes."

Background: I was dating a guy for a few years. It ended badly. We agreed to never speak, but to remain friends on social media. For about two years however I never commented on his social media and he never commented on mine. Then about 2 years later he started constantly commenting on my comments on a mutual friend's page, and commenting on my social media. The comments would be reminisces of things we did, etc. I still never commented on his social media. I assumed we were still holding true to that agreement to never personally talk.

Finally after about 2 years of this he finally messaged me saying a mutual acquaintance died. I spoke to him for a few minutes saying oh I was sorry, etc. and left it at that. But then he abruptly defriended me. I messaged him asking why after all these years he broke the agreement. He then went into a long thing about how all those years he kept commenting on my page and even messaged me and I didn't comment, I didn't talk to him, blah blah blah. Long story short we are now back together.

So I think Jackson wants to remain "social media exes" with Holly because he's describing what my ex wanted.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Useful 7
16 minutes ago, Rbonnie said:

On Reddit they’re saying that Jackson has been telling Holly about his loyalty to her going forward, by explaining that any future girls he dates will have to understand that he will continue to like and comment on Holly’s Instagram, and that Holly’s future boyfriends will have to understand that too

Wow. And here we thought he was going to dump her AFTER the show. So going forward, I'm pretty certain he's going to expect her to be loyal to him, and keep sleeping with him until one of them leaves the house, at which point they move on to Phase B. (Phase A is the pre-dump phase. Phase B is the actual dump.) 

When questioned about Holly I fully expect Jackson to say, with tears in his eyes, "I love Holly to death and she's an amazing human being but given our different lifestyles and the difference in our ages, I thought it would be best for her in the future if we saw other people. But I'll always treasure the time we spent together." 

The really sad thing is that Holly will probably go along with this, in hopes he'll change his mind down the road and realize how much he loves her. (He will not.) 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

So I think Jackson wants to remain "social media exes" with Holly because he's describing what my ex wanted.

I mean, I follow at least one ex on Facebook just to enjoy watching his life spiral into a pit of Hell and despair while I just keep quietly trucking along ten years later with the now husband. But we don't, like, acknowledge each other or anything. That would be weird. 

I think I'm officially Too Old for This Shit. And I'm young yet!

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, Rbonnie said:

On Reddit they’re saying that Jackson has been telling Holly about his loyalty to her going forward, by explaining that any future girls he dates will have to understand that he will continue to like and comment on Holly’s Instagram, and that Holly’s future boyfriends will have to understand that too.  Holly, if you are the eventual decider of F2 and you take this guy to the final with you, after he told you to your face that you don’t have a future except as Instagram friends, then you deserve your fate. 

ETA: this is surprisingly sloppy gameplay for Jackson, it’s not like him to tip his hand while she can still possibly decide his fate 

Eh, I don't think she'd win against Nicole anyway, although I do wonder if she'd get credit from, say, Tommy and Christie for taking agency in the game and being herself, or if she'd be seen as a backstabber who also got manipulated by Nicole into taking her to F2. I have a feeling it's the latter. 

I know it's popular for in the Big Brother community to believe the woman in a Showmance doesn't deserve to win, but I don't see it in this case. I mean, at the very least, I don't see a big difference between her sticking with Jackson and Nicole saying she knew she could make moves that benefited her game more, but wanted to help her and Cliff instead of just herself - meanwhile, Cliff always had little digs here and there to keep himself on top. I mean, Holly is really freaking annoying, but it's the same idea just without the shower situation (and Holly/Jackson theoretically having a potential future together, which makes it more understandable for her to play for both of them instead of just herself than for Nicole to do the same with Cliff).

I can't stand Holly, but she did push and pull at Jackson and strategized with him. She had a great social game, to the point that, even when HGs were pissed at Jackson, they were worried about harming Holly in the process. I know we all wanted Jackson gone, but she would be a fool to get rid of a ride-or-die ally. And now she seems to be guaranteed a spot in Final Two. 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Otherkate said:

Don't feel too badly. I was getting married the September that Season 2 aired and the finale just happened to be the night of our rehearsal dinner. My fiance and I had both watched the season and rushed the entire end of the party so that we could get back home to watch the finale live. (no dvrs for us back then.) Didn't feel bad about it either.

I've been watching since season 1, which was absolutely a different show. That said, season 1 really was a pretty good hint at just how deeply weird this show would always be, no matter how much the format changes. 

You have us all beat rushing through your wedding rehearsal dinner for BB, haha!

We had VCR's back then, though, girl! That's what I set up at my home while I was away on vacation so we could catch up when we got home if we couldn't see it live.  Then I was still nerd enough (hubby was too!) to do my vacation stuff around the show so we could still watch it live. 

I had a VCR that fast forwarded through commercials BY ITSELF and the thing cost the same as a regular vcr-- can't remember the brand anymore but wow was I spoiled by it.  We could sit back on the couch munching on treats and let it do it's magic!  Those were the days 🙂 

Happy Anniversary this September ❤️ !

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, mertensia said:

Looking every single one of her 45 years of age.

I have said this for weeks. She does look about 45, but I read she had multiple surgeries after an accident. Could that make her look so much older? Holly has to be about 45, even zingbot alluded to it and he did not mean a few years older than Jackson. 

1 hour ago, Rbonnie said:

On Reddit they’re saying that Jackson has been telling Holly about his loyalty to her going forward, by explaining that any future girls he dates will have to understand that he will continue to like and comment on Holly’s Instagram, and that Holly’s future boyfriends will have to understand that too.  Holly, if you are the eventual decider of F2 and you take this guy to the final with you, after he told you to your face that you don’t have a future except as Instagram friends, then you deserve your fate. 

ETA: this is surprisingly sloppy gameplay for Jackson, it’s not like him to tip his hand while she can still possibly decide his fate 

Jackson knows that that it doesn't matter.  No matter what he says to her, no matter how awful he is to her, no matter how he treats her, he's got Holly under his thumb, and she will do whatever he wants her to do.  She keeps saying she's playing her own game, but I don't see it.  Even her terrific social game is used by her and Jackson to mitigate Jackson's alienation of the other people in the house, as @mooses pointed out above.

Gah.  I wish "showmances" weren't a think and used as game strategy.  They just mindfuck people like Holly who get so used during the relationship.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, stcroix said:

You have us all beat rushing through your wedding rehearsal dinner for BB, haha!

We had VCR's back then, though, girl! That's what I set up at my home while I was away on vacation so we could catch up when we got home if we couldn't see it live.  Then I was still nerd enough (hubby was too!) to do my vacation stuff around the show so we could still watch it live. 

I had a VCR that fast forwarded through commercials BY ITSELF and the thing cost the same as a regular vcr-- can't remember the brand anymore but wow was I spoiled by it.  We could sit back on the couch munching on treats and let it do it's magic!  Those were the days 🙂 

Happy Anniversary this September ❤️ !

Well, full disclosure - we were at my parents home and I think their vcr situation was iffy at best. We couldn't risk it!

Btw, watching that video up there where all the other countries' BB shows are highlighted, I noticed them talking about people voting for the evictions. Are we the only country that isn't allowed to vote for the evictions bc we just ruin the show? Because that sounds...about right. 

59 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Jackson knows that that it doesn't matter.  No matter what he says to her, no matter how awful he is to her, no matter how he treats her, he's got Holly under his thumb, and she will do whatever he wants her to do.  She keeps saying she's playing her own game, but I don't see it.  Even her terrific social game is used by her and Jackson to mitigate Jackson's alienation of the other people in the house, as @mooses pointed out above.

Gah.  I wish "showmances" weren't a think and used as game strategy.  They just mindfuck people like Holly who get so used during the relationship.

Same. I can't think of a single showmance that hasn't made me feel uncomfortable. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Nashville said:

Depends; s/he who gets to say “...but that’s all part of Big Brother!!!” to the Jury first, wins.  ;D 

That's true! I didn't think about that...

4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

But they didn't go against their word at all. Thinking and doing aren't the same thing. Jackson is the one actually going against his word.

But you're probably right that for these particular people, it's Nicole/Cliff who broke the scared bond of 'their word' by thinking about something lol.

Well they technically didn't break their word, but the told Jackson they were breaking their word, which is why Jackson decided them trying to strike first null and voided their "deal."  

I'm not a fan of Jackson's by any means, but I can understand his gameplay train of thought.  Again, not cheering for him - he's an asshat - but I unfortunately see where he is coming from.

• Love 1

I deleted last night’s show after the fight, because I thought I knew the rest. Kind of glad I did,  cause it sounds like they all kind of sucked ass.

So Jackson is Boogie and Holly is Erika. Got it. Just wish I could have had a slice of the awesomeness of Janelle booting Will to the curb (Season 7 reference for those newcomers out there).

Who knows what the final comps are going to be, they certainly are mixing it up this year. All I can do is hope Nicole wins that last HOH and boots Jackson, and he has a glorious meltdown where he refuses to leave, because he manifested the shit out of the confetti, and he wants his confetti damn it, and where is his Mommy because she would make sure he had confetti!! Followed by all the watermelon!

But what will actually happen is that it will be Holly vs. Jackson, she’ll win, boot Nicole, and happily lose to Jackson 7-2. Only to have him ghost her two weeks later.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Rbonnie said:

Wow that is fucked up.

2 hours ago, Otherkate said:

Btw, watching that video up there where all the other countries' BB shows are highlighted, I noticed them talking about people voting for the evictions. Are we the only country that isn't allowed to vote for the evictions bc we just ruin the show? Because that sounds...about right. 

No Canada is in our club as well.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, zorak said:

Should we have a caption contest for this image of Jackson looking through the rulebook?

“Jackson peruses the centerfold of this month’s edition of Playmelon.”

Edited by Nashville
Quotes make it better.
  • LOL 22

Is it Thursday yet? Jeez! I’m not trying to rush the week but c’mon already. Poor Nicole will go crazy with just Jackson & Holly. Nicole needs to win Part 1 or 2. I know that’s so obvious but it bares repeating. I want Nicole to win the Final one and then vote Jackson out. He said he’d be embarrassed to come in third. Let it be.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, slasherboy said:

This is really weird because I didn't post that about being done having kids. I don't have any children at all!  This site is really hinky tonight.

Naw, that originated from a post where you had quoted @Lamima saying that about the kids - PT simply has problems sometimes correctly referencing nested quotes.

• Useful 2
5 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Nothing wrong with agreeing, when you break up, to be friends on social media.  But it's pretty shitty of jackson to talk about how it's going to be "when we break up," when they're still together.  

I love you, I want to be with you, and let's agree to be friends after we break up, but for now, let's still fuck.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

But they didn't go against their word at all. Thinking and doing aren't the same thing. Jackson is the one actually going against his word.

The deal was, let's get to F4 and fight it out, best player wins.  Cliff and Nicole changed it up and were going to keep Tommy...they went so far as to tell Tommy he was safe, so they did break the deal.  Which isn't the key though, the worst part was when Cliff basically forced Holly into agreeing to throw the HOH and Veto, to guarantee her safety....it was that coercion that broke the F4.    

• Love 2
3 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Nothing wrong with agreeing, when you break up, to be friends on social media.  But it's pretty shitty of jackson to talk about how it's going to be "when we break up," when they're still together.  

I love you, I want to be with you, and let's agree to be friends after we break up, but for now, let's still fuck.

I think this social media plan goes back to an experience Jackson had with an ex.  For some reason he had followed Holly on instagram and when his gf found out, she made him unfollow Holly.  I think he is trying to avoid that happening again.  And I believe Holly realizes they won't be together once the season ends. She has remarked on several occasions, that they are in different parts of their lives, he is 24 and still that party guy. 

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, kz5 said:

The deal was, let's get to F4 and fight it out, best player wins.  Cliff and Nicole changed it up and were going to keep Tommy...they went so far as to tell Tommy he was safe, so they did break the deal.  Which isn't the key though, the worst part was when Cliff basically forced Holly into agreeing to throw the HOH and Veto, to guarantee her safety....it was that coercion that broke the F4.    

I think even whether you want to disagree with whether what they did constituted actually breaking the deal or not (since they DID keep her), it's clear that they were not (and obviously should not have been) 100% loyal to Jackson and Holly and they, at the very least, CHANGED the deal, so yes, it doesn't make much sense to be outraged (just from a specifically loyalty standpoint) at Jackson ignoring his deal with Cliff, as well. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, kz5 said:

And I believe Holly realizes they won't be together once the season ends. She has remarked on several occasions, that they are in different parts of their lives, he is 24 and still that party guy. 

Ya I just don't see her being all that crushed when they part ways. I imagine once the dust settles she'll feel more relief than anything else.

Some of these young women are perfectly okay with casual hookups.. a little different from my generation in that they are now broadcast on the internet! Anyway, I initially (in week 1!) was a bit surprised to see any of these people complicating things by introducing sex into the game. But I loved Kat's dismissiveness about the whole thing when it was "over". Women aren't always victims.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

Holly asked Jackson, if there was a rule, stating Nicole could forfeit her HOH. He got the rule book, pitiful, damned  pitiful

Why? I know she “threw” the competition but there’s nothing to say if she’s hadn't Nicole could very well have outlasted her. Also, look for it yourself, Holly. Pathetic creature she is, just look at her hanging on him. Poor Nicole, I would be looking for a rule so I could get the fuck out of there rather than spending a whole week with these two disgusting human beings. I hope she wins AFP so she will feel a little better about her dumb moves. Also, their faces would be awesome when they see how much people dislike them, two people who obviously care so much about what people think of them. 

What is the mood like, those of you with feeds? 

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, Pass the Tequila said:

Some of these young women are perfectly okay with casual hookups.. a little different from my generation

This is absolutely true, however watching Holly, I don't get the feeling at all that she considers this a casual hookup. She talked about him in her block speech like he was The One. I realize this is partly brought on by the bizarre hothouse environment, but at this point, I can't imagine her just shrugging off being dumped like Kat did. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

The fascinating thing to me was how Analyse handled sex. I agree that I have no problem with people who just want to have casual sex, but I remember being a bit concerned when Analyse first had sex with Jack that she was being sort of pressured to do so ("It's his birthday!" etc.), but then it became clear that, nope, she was all about sex for fun. Which is fine, but it's just interesting how off I was with my first reading of her.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I don't get it, though, are they trying to figure out a way where Nicole's HoH could be forfeited so that they could nominate her? That sounds insane, but why else would they possibly care? 

Because then Jackson can keep his "word" to Cliff and get rid of Nicole. He knows Nicole will not take him to final 2 if she wins. Cliff will. It's all about Jackson and his need for confetti (and watermelon)

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Maggie Mae said:

Because then Jackson can keep his "word" to Cliff and get rid of Nicole. He knows Nicole will not take him to final 2 if she wins. Cliff will. It's all about Jackson and his need for confetti (and watermelon)

That's beyond delusional if they think they could pull that off. 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

This is absolutely true, however watching Holly, I don't get the feeling at all that she considers this a casual hookup. She talked about him in her block speech like he was The One. I realize this is partly brought on by the bizarre hothouse environment, but at this point, I can't imagine her just shrugging off being dumped like Kat did. 

Before I address this, I just need to make it clear that I don't believe Holly deserves to win. Nor do I respect all of her actions. It's more a case of I'm tired of women's choices re sex being measured with a completely different yardstick than is used when judging men's actions. This is still "normal" in 2019, I get it, but I'm an unapologetic feminist lol and I'm just hoping that by bitching about it, amongst other things, it might help things change.

Re Holly's degree of upset when her and Jackson's whatever you call it, ends? I'm not in her head, so what do I know? I would think some of her words/actions are because it is a game. *I'll elaborate below. But I've also heard her casually describing her feelings towards Jackson too. On some level, she has to display/pretend some seriousness about the "relationship" for her reputation (and her conservative family) to manage her brand.

*Also I think a lot of what she says could be jury mgmt and/or geared towards advancing herself in the game. She sucks at it though. Anyway, Jackson benefited from her comp wins too, so they've been sycophantic for awhile now.

Maybe she will be an unfunctioning wreck? I just don't see it though...nor do I overly care, to be honest lol. Like a previous poster mentioned...there's some financial gain to being "followed" on social media afterwards. I'm pretty sure it'll be milked for every nickel regardless. 😏

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Pass the Tequila said:

On some level, she has to display/pretend some seriousness about the "relationship" for her reputation (and her conservative family) to manage her brand.

*Also I think a lot of what she says could be jury mgmt and/or geared towards advancing herself in the game. She sucks at it though. Anyway, Jackson benefited from her comp wins too, so they've been sycophantic for awhile now.

You make some good points, and you could be right about this, but I don't know. I guess we always think we know who people are based on gut feeling and body language, and I'm sure sometimes we're wrong. Maybe Holly IS playing a role and I'm buying into it. Now I'm curious to find out. 

I'll probably follow Jolly for a bit after the season, just to see how right or wrong my gut feelings were. Honestly, my #1 reason for loving BB is the complex psychology and unpredictability of humans and learning to understand them better. 

And for the record, I don't think feminism enters into it, for me at least. Other seasons, I've made similar comments about male houseguests who seemed to be way more in love than the object of their affections, and I felt bad/embarrassed for them. On BB, or IRL, that's a sad place to be. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

Someone on twitter said that feeds go dark before the end. Is that true?  And why?

you'd think after so many years i would remember this.. but i don't.  It's either the night before or the day of the finale.  The HGs say goodbye to the live feeders.  It's not that long before the end. 

I want to say it's the day of, which is like a normal eviction day. Feeds go off early for their HOH lockdown and then just never come back. 

10 hours ago, Rbonnie said:

Done having kids?   Bc you KNOW you can’t be done with the show!

That was my quote. Yep, done having kids (at 46 with 3 kids all in college). And done with the show. I'll stick with Survivor and TAR as my reality shows. 

• Love 3

So did Snackson and Holly say they were seeing if Nicole's HOH could be forfeited? They use the word forfeit and not overturned? Forfeit is something the holder would do so did Nicole say that she would forfeit her HOH and then Jolly went to the rule book to see if it's possible? I hope Nicole would not be that stupid!?!?!

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

Holly asked Jackson, if there was a rule, stating Nicole could forfeit her HOH. He got the rule book, pitiful, damned  pitiful

Good, maybe he’ll find the part that says you have to eat slop when you’re a have not.  And he can bookmark that for the producers who seem to have forgotten 

• LOL 11
  • Love 10
49 minutes ago, Pass the Tequila said:

Before I address this, I just need to make it clear that I don't believe Holly deserves to win. Nor do I respect all of her actions. It's more a case of I'm tired of women's choices re sex being measured with a completely different yardstick than is used when judging men's actions. This is still "normal" in 2019, I get it, but I'm an unapologetic feminist lol and I'm just hoping that by bitching about it, amongst other things, it might help things change.

IMHO as a man, until women stop being so judgemental of other women's appearance and/or perceived degree of promiscuity it will never change. 

Guys for the most part don't give a shit how how many people a girl has had sex with; That is unless they have some hangup about their women being relatively pure prior to them knocking the bottom out of it. 

Then again, I am a product of the 80's. I was a nightclub DJ and Nightclub manager in Cincinnati back then.  I partied with folks like David Lee Roth, Bob Seger, Tom Seleck, and may have been intimate with more than a few 80's celebs.  (Message me and I'll tell!!!  🙂 ).  I won't lie and say I was a good boy, in fact to this day I am amazed I never caught AIDS, but what never ceases to amaze me when I think back on it was the number of women who would blatantly come right up to me and ask me to go home with them. Some of which, as I later found out in some very awkward circumstances, were good friends with  the woman who would wind up being my wife.   

Anyway... I am not sure why I went down that road but hey, it IS tuesday morning!

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

I agree with you @Melina22...I usually do. 🙂
I realised though that you're right, I'm muddling some topics, sorry. This all confuses me at times lol. 

I have to admit that I'm a hypocrite too sometimes unfortunately. I feel bad for posting the tourette's like unfair comment about Kat! Granted I fell for the terrible edit she was getting, and dumb blond didn't have anything to do with her sleeping with someone casually. I already hated Jackson so much, she got collateral damage. 😞  I actually really grew to like her and in particular her "faking it" comeback comment to Jackson was brilliant! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 So it's not just the hilarious new BB terminology that I'm learning but also forum etiquette.  This has been a great discussion forum. My tendency though is to not engage very often in differing opinions...everyone has one and some of them are actually very enlightening.  So thanks y'all! 🙂

Edited by Pass the Tequila
canuck auto correct? BB not BBC
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Pass the Tequila said:

This has been a great discussion forum. My tendency though is to not engage very often in differing opinions...everyone has one and some of them are actually very enlightening.  So thanks y'all! 🙂

It would be so boring here if we all felt obligated to have the same opinions about everyone and everything. I've been on sites where that was the case and ended up leaving. 

I like that Unpopular Opinions (of which I have several - for example, I didn't hate Paul!) are welcome here. No one shouts you down or mocks you for them. Plus I love hearing different points of view and often learn from them. 

The fact that people here often make me laugh is the icing on the cake. That and the fact I can post here at 4 am and people are still up reading and responding! 😊

• Love 13
5 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think even whether you want to disagree with whether what they did constituted actually breaking the deal or not (since they DID keep her), it's clear that they were not (and obviously should not have been) 100% loyal to Jackson and Holly and they, at the very least, CHANGED the deal, so yes, it doesn't make much sense to be outraged (just from a specifically loyalty standpoint) at Jackson ignoring his deal with Cliff, as well. 

Off topic, but I was mesmerized by this beautifully crafted sentence.  It’s ONE sentence, yet reads so nicely.  Then I remembered you mentioned the other day that you are a writer.  So now I just looked you up (I am not a stalker, I swear, I am just nosy and the internet makes life easy) and apparently you are a published author!  Kudos to you, Brian 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, Pass the Tequila said:

Lol! Another thing that I'll have to learn how to do! (btw if anyone has messaged me, I have no idea sorry!)

Anyway @ Xkhanx... love your whole post! I agree. 🙂

Left click on the person's avatar you want to message and then click "Message" !

• Useful 1
9 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Shit, I thought we got around to changing the motto for the board to "Unpopular opinions are welcome here...unless you like Paul."

Now to be fair, I didn't say I liked him, I said I didn't hate him. Not the same thing. Can I please stay? 😁

Edited by Melina22
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Lamima said:

So did Snackson and Holly say they were seeing if Nicole's HOH could be forfeited? They use the word forfeit and not overturned? Forfeit is something the holder would do so did Nicole say that she would forfeit her HOH and then Jolly went to the rule book to see if it's possible? I hope Nicole would not be that stupid!?!?!

TOTALLY off the top of my head, but I could see this being something along the following lines:

1. Ever since playing the most recent HoH comp, Holly has been pretty much nonstop wailing her butthurtiness about throwing the comp to Nicole. 
  2. I’m sure Nicole (out of either empathy or irritation) may said have said somewhere along the line, “Well, Holly, I’m sure you’re right and I wish I could give it to you.”
  3. So now Holly has Jackson running the rule book, looking for a loophole wherein an HoH can relinquish their role to another.

...which is all dumber than dogshit anyway.  IIf such an ‘out’ even existed in the first place, I’d be pretty certain it would have to be exercised before the initial HoH noms were announced.  Anything else would be too overwhelmingly prejudicial against the one doing the abdicating - naming two people to go up OTB, then having BOTH taken off without eviction.  And no way would the ‘original’ HoH’s noms be allowed to stand; the ‘second’ HoH would have to get their hands bloody all on their own, and name their own Block noms.

53 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

Then again, I am a product of the 80's.

Nuff said, and right there with you.  And 1985-1995 (the 10 years immediately post-Rock Hudson) was the worst decade of my life.

Edited by Nashville
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Now to be fair, I didn't say I liked him, I said I didn't hate him. Not the same thing. Can I please stay? 😁

Perfect.  I don't "hate" any of the hamsters.

It takes too much energy 🙂 Now hoping flesh-eating bacteria find some of them.....well.

• LOL 6
15 hours ago, zscore said:

F4 veto meeting is usually live on Thursday, followed by the live vote. With only one person voting they need a lot of fillers for that episode.

Well they have 4 people entering the jury house that we have not seen any footage yet so maybe we'll get lucky and see all of that come Thursday night.  

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, S.Batts said:

Well they have 4 people entering the jury house that we have not seen any footage yet so maybe we'll get lucky and see all of that come Thursday night.  

Can we have a two-fer?  Two Wednesday and two Thursday.  And a lot of time spent on jury.

• Love 2