Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I told my bf earlier about their cooking and baking blunders and he was appalled! Lol he knows his stuff.

Some of them are jockeying for a spot on FoodNetwork's "Worst Cooks in America".  That's just how famewhoring works.

• LOL 8
41 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I love this play as a viewer but I don't think it's that great from a game move. I guess in the HOH it will be 6 vs Bella/Sam with Kat and Jessica as kind of wild cards. And then there's the CC person. 

The CC bit is the biggest part of it. Cliff might come right back into the house. So what was the point? In the alternative, let's say Nicole is evicted and somehow returns, you really think that she's not going to go after Nick and Bella if she miraculously wins HOH? It's way overplaying. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

I realize none of y'all have as much free time as it would take to adequately answer this question, but: what the fuck is WRONG with that child? 

[My phone is a cranky bitch, and won't multi-quote...] Re whether he's even game-useful for Holly: he's literally a whiny, begging, trainwreck at the thought of going three consecutive days without getting laid. Unless he plans to move on to Nicole, he'll do what needs to be done to keep Holly around. Bella and Analyse are spoken for, he burned the Kat bridge, Kemi would never, Jessica's married, and if Christie's going to go back to pole-dancing, I think it will be Jack and not Son. 

Truth.

16 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Fear Factor

they are drinking those nasty raw egg drinks now

I miss Fear Factor, Joe Rogan was the best. It was great when people would talk shit to him not knowing who or what he truly was and he would call them out or tell them to "Step up to the plate and take a swing or two..."

15 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Dr. Pimple Popper, courtesy of Jack.

Many Many hours at work have been spent watching DPP videos. Not sure why it is so Train-Wreck-ish to me but ...

11 hours ago, BK1978 said:

This seems to happen nearly every week.  I have not checked out this current fight yet, but what I hate about it is how Paul tries to make it seem like he is a "good guy" in these arguments.  I might not like Dick (though I do find him funny from time to time) but at least he owns being an asshole. 

Consider the source of that article.  The HuffPost is not known for being unbiased when pushing certain talking points or agendas.  It would be like quoting Fox News when talking about something that they are trying to push.

Being overweight is unhealthy.  As a guy who is overweight, I know this for a fact.  I have had doctors tell me so.  When you are younger and overweight you can get by, but the older you get the more damaged your body will be.

Evel was awesome, a humongous asshole but hot dam, he was fun to watch!!!

See below.

10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

WHY DO THEY ALL GARGLE AND SPIT IN THE KITCHEN SINK? THAT'S WHAT THE BATHROOM SINK IS FOR. 

Pigs. For as neat as they are, they're fucking pigs. 

Hmmm... I spit in the kitchen sink, but only when water is running and I aim for the drain.

10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

OMFG Nick is the worst therapist ever and I don't think it's ever been "legal" to beat your child with a belt WTF.

He was talking to Sam about being a child therapist and when he has to report stuff and he started talking about, "If Grandpa hits the kid with a belt" he has to report it but then he went on to say, "I mean, my dad hit me with a belt once back when it was legal" and CHILD ABUSE WAS NEVER LEGAL, SOCIETY JUST TURNED A BLIND EYE TO IT

It wasn't considered child abuse back then, my mom used to beat us with a belt and you could see the red swollen strap marks it left up and down my legs. She would make me put on shorts to go outside so that everyone could see I was "Bad"...

Different times we live in now for sure.

8 hours ago, Ellee said:

Just a thought ... he could find a special place to relieve himself.   Oh ... he could even name this place the ‘Jack Shack’.  Leave his permanent mark on B.B.

How many HGs have a place in the B.B. house named after them?   B.B. fans everywhere would always know him.  Would be loved. 

Isnt he the greatest ....

Hiya, Howie ... how you doin’?

Jack Shack hasn't been around for a long time! Bring it back!

1 hour ago, The Companion said:

This is off topic, so I am not going to belabor the point, but I used the Huffington Post article because it was a good consolidation of a lot of good information. 

How about Harvard, recognizing the limitations of trying to rely on BMI to determine health and discussing it as one factor, rather than determinative?:  https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/how-useful-is-the-body-mass-index-bmi-201603309339

Being obese or overweight increases your risk for certain health issues, but it does not always equal unhealthy and it isn't even close to the best way determine health. More critically, if people who are obese and overweight are more likely to have certain health issues, reducing weight bias is critical. If obese patients are not going to the doctor, or they are being discriminated against or they are not being properly treated because the assumption is that 100% of their medical issues are the fat on their body, we are actually exacerbating the problem. 

She said she runs half marathons...  She couldn't even push a 25lb weight plate 20 feet one way and back again without taking a break.  She is breathing hard just from walking up the steps to the HoH room.  I'm sorry, that is not healthy. 

Look, I get it, not all obese people are unhealthy. And I agree, the BMI is a farce and doesn't work for everyone's body type. I am 55yrs old, 6'3" and 275lbs and BMI says I am 100lbs overweight,   but I am a tank. I do crossfit, powerlifting and split all my firewood with an axe. Do I look obese? 

cuttinwood.png

• Love 9

This might be nothing but I noticed last night the next on preview didn't mention anything about an HOH on the episode tonight. I assume that means we're just going to see the eviction and Camp Comeback battle back, and then they'll do the HOH a short time later. Although I'm holding out hope they just give the CC the HOH for a week. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I would love for a drone to fly over the backyard and drop a message to these bozos that the correct term is "pit against" and not "pin against".  I don't know how many times I've heard them say stuff about Nicole trying to pin them against each other.  This has been driving me crazy for a long time now.  It reminds of when Paul and his minions kept using the word implicate when it should have been imply.

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
36 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

They would have to, right? Or have some sort of immunity? Otherwise there is no point.

One more reason to miss BB20. If there'd been a CC last year, and Level Six won the HOH following the comeback, pretty sure they'd have welcomed Winston or Rachel back with open arms. The difference between "two battling alliances" and "one alliance and then the misfits" is SO stark. Ugh. 

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

I am 55yrs old, 6'3" and 275lbs and BMI says I am 100lbs overweight,   but I am a tank. I do crossfit, powerlifting and split all my firewood with an axe. Do I look obese? 

cuttinwood.png

No....but at 6'3" and 275 lbs.?  Well, I would comment but you'd blush.

VERY handsome pic, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, Blissfool said:

The 6-Sh66ters have decided to tell Kat about the vote about 10 minutes before voting. They'll tell her that they couldn't tell her earlier because she has the worst poker face. They believe that Kat will agree with that assessment. They will tell Kat that she still has to vote to evict Nicole so that Nick and Bella think that she is part of their team and Kat can act as a mole for the 6-Sh66yters.

Holly wants to tell Jess, too, but Jackson sh66ts that down because they don't need her.

I actually think this could work in their favor. HOWEVER, what if Sam wins HOH next? If he is left out of the loop, he might align with Nick and Bella.

Sam is one of the next targets for the 6. Tommy especially is gunning for them to backdoor him next week. I don’t think the alliance cares if he gets upset at them. 

3 hours ago, Cutty said:

It's just been a consensus among the Six Losers. Sam and Bella have always wanted Nicole out far as I can tell. 

Looking like it will be a 6-4 vote with the Six Losers all voting Cliff out and Bella, Sam, and Jess on the wrong side of the vote (and Kat but she will be told beforehand). 

Sam has actually said several times that he would like Nicole to stay but he didn’t do a good job campaigning for Kemi so he can’t do much! That is what he told Nicole last night as well. 

• Love 1

For once, Christie not directly spilling the beans. She is telling Nicole she has been working working to change people's minds and will do so up to the vote. She believes her. Wants it to work in her favor.

• Love 1

Christie's revisionist history regarding the witch hunt is that yes, she was up in the room while all that craziness was going on but to her it was "what the fuck?" and moments after she realized the truth of it all or some bullshit.

• Love 2

Can we get a Poll going?  

Who Would You Like to Return from Camp Comeback???

A. David 🏚🚷

B. Ovi 🍪

C. Kemi 🧨

D. Cliff 🦉

I vote for Kemi.....but, for the sake of moving along the game.  

(I do not want another week of Kemi & Jessica on the Block)

I think David has a clean slate.  He will work with H8ful.....and, they can target Bella. Bella on the Block shall be a fun week! 🤣

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I hate Christie so fucking much but I'll give it to her, she's outstanding at being fake.

Ain't that the truth. Christie is going to come out of this being Nicoles hero. Up until the time Nicole puts Jack and Jackson on the block. LOL

• Love 5
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

The only thing I hate about Nicole winning HOH is that the Shitty 6 will get exactly what they want without having to actually take the shot themselves.

This is why I want bella for HOH, as vile as she is. I want the 6 to lose their shit.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Poll. I'm going to say David only because he's an unknown quantity and I'm curious. 

Same. And I really want to see him play. He's had good reads and been very social since coming back in the house. I feel like the other three wouldn't have much impact on the game, but David could stick around a while.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 9

Days and days behind on After Dark, but Kat's disdain (almost hatred) for Nicole because Nic's concerned about her edit is really wearing on me.

I guess it's perhaps because this is Sunday night (before the Veto ceremony) and Kat knows that by taking off Jessica she's enabling the backdoor of Nicole (which she thinks will lead to Nic's eviction, Kat not knowing of the Six Shitters' plan to fuck over Trashabella & Nick by keeping Nicole), and perhaps Kat is feeling some guilt about that, and so is "justifying" herself by deciding Nicole is garbage and she doesn't give a shit what happens to That Whiny Bitch.

But even so…Not A Good Look, Kat.  Please shut it.

• Love 2

Honestly, I can't say I'd be upset with anyone coming back from those four. Really, I think they all could do some good. Cliff is the only one I'm iffy on, but I do like the guy.

This is probably the first time where I won't be upset at the possibility of someone I don't like coming back, since I like them all. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jessica:  "What happened here?  Why does it smell like a dead rat?"

Me:  Did Tommy die?

Jessica needs to check her cleavage.  That is where rotting food crumbs like to hide! 😬

• LOL 4

David.

Regarding Analyse, I always thought she looked Middle Eastern, such as Persian or Pakistani.

And I thought last night's episode way sugar-coated the H8ful 8.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Halting Hex said:

Days and days behind on After Dark, but Kat's disdain (almost hatred) for Nicole because Nic's concerned about her edit is really wearing on me.

I guess it's perhaps because this is Sunday night (before the Veto ceremony) and Kat knows that by taking off Jessica she's enabling the backdoor of Nicole (which she thinks will lead to Nic's eviction, Kat not knowing of the Six Shitters' plan to fuck over Trashabella & Nick by keeping Nicole), and perhaps Kat is feeling some guilt about that, and so is "justifying" herself by deciding Nicole is garbage and she doesn't give a shit what happens to That Whiny Bitch.

But even so…Not A Good Look, Kat.  Please shut it.

I just watched last night episode.  Second week in a row Jess does not pick Nicole to play.

I think Kat and Jess did chat about that.

Jess finally admitted she didn’t pick Nicole to play Veto because everyone was mad at Nicole and she didn’t want her heat.

Ummm, Jess, you do not feel your culo burning??? 🔥

They have tried to get rid of you 3 times and we are on 3rd week!

Jess won’t have your back! Fake Girl Power!  Another follower.

I hope Nicole gets adopted by Gr8tful....and, Jess keeps sitting on that  chair every Thursday! 

Whaaaaat?  Jess is supposed to vote with Bella and Nick....too!!! I can’t!

H8teful doesn’t even need Jess for a VOTE! Sad!!!

• Love 3

In a way, I am hoping Nicole is voted out tonight and does not get back in the house by winning whatever competition they have in Camp Comeback.

She will not be sequestered and can go home and see how so many people knew the truth and hated the bullying she was being subjected to. She can also see how so many viewers called Bella a "mean girl." 

This is one time I am rooting for my favorite to go. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CringeWatcher said:

This is why I want bella for HOH, as vile as she is. I want the 6 to lose their shit.

I agree, but we can get to that same place if Cliff returns and becomes HOH, so I'll pull for that over Bella.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, CringeWatcher said:

This would be fun for a minute, but being that Bella is dumb as hell she'd just end up nomming Jess/Nicole.

Ideally imo David would come back, win HOH, and then nom Jack/Jackson or any 2 of the Shitty 6. They really want him back because they don't believe he'd come after them.

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I agree, but we can get to that same place if Cliff returns and becomes HOH, so I'll pull for that over Bella.

I'm not so sure. Cliff is way too much of a spineless coward to do anything imo. 

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

In a way, I am hoping Nicole is voted out tonight and does not get back in the house by winning whatever competition they have in Camp Comeback.

She will not be sequestered and can go home and see how so many people knew the truth and hated the bullying she was being subjected to. She can also see how so many viewers called Bella a "mean girl." 

This is one time I am rooting for my favorite to go. 

I am not familiar with the rules - but would this make her eligible for America's favorite?  because she NEEDS to win that one. 

• Love 6

Yea, the good thing about Cliff leaving is that I think he will make an EXCELLENT recap blogger on the current game.

He can continue doing his Cliff-Notes. Share personal info (not prohibited production stuff) about the houseguests.

Like share with us if Analyse really stinks and if Ovi bakes good cookies!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This would be fun for a minute, but being that Bella is dumb as hell she'd just end up nomming Jess/Nicole.

Ideally imo David would come back, win HOH, and then nom Jack/Jackson or any 2 of the Shitty 6. They really want him back because they don't believe he'd come after them.

I'm not so sure. Cliff is way too much of a spineless coward to do anything imo. 

I think Bella would have to realize that they just came at her and Nick. The best move would be to nominate Holly and Analyse and dare Christie to use DPOV to save them. She wouldn't and bam, fractured alliance. 

But yeah, sadly, you might be right about Cliff.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

I am not familiar with the rules - but would this make her eligible for America's favorite?  because she NEEDS to win that one. 

All HGs are eligible for AFP.

BB does this to keep the fans  happy.

Since, not all the honest players make it to the end.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think Bella would have to realize that they just came at her and Nick. The best move would be to nominate Holly and Analyse and dare Christie to use DPOV to save them. She wouldn't and bam, fractured alliance. 

But yeah, sadly, you might be right about Cliff.

Analyse & Holly?   LOL .... I was thinking that they might just switch to the other side .... I mean ... there are benefits of getting rid of whatever Jack they are with.  😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

and, to think people loved Bella her first week in the house. Her DR seemed like they were going to be confessional gold but then you saw the real Bella. Yup! She has no idea how much she was hated in such a short time. She had potential.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Jackson told Jack that every time he goes into Nick's HOH room he steals some of Nick's food and eats it.  He just admitted to Jack that he threw out cookie dough.  Jack said, "That was you???"  Jackson said he knew that it would piss a bunch of people off but he said that he would never take someone's stuff.  He called it "tasteful targets" meaning things that people would get pissed off about and would stir the pot but that nobody would think is him.  Can I just say that I'm at the point where just hearing the sound of Jackson's voice makes me want to throw shit.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
58 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Yea, the good thing about Cliff leaving is that I think he will make an EXCELLENT recap blogger on the current game.

He can continue doing his Cliff-Notes. Share personal info (not prohibited production stuff) about the houseguests.

Like share with us if Analyse really stinks and if Ovi bakes good cookies!

https://www.wikihow.com/Wash-Your-Vagina

• LOL 5

Holly is telling Kat that she needs to vote out Nicole even though the other 6 are going to vote out Cliff.  She explained why Kat needed to do this.  Kat confirmed that after the eviction, Nick and Bella will still believe that Kat is their bitch.

• Love 1