Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I'm rooting for Nicole to win and hopefully she is sitting next to Holly.   I cannot stand Jackson, he's a slimy prick.   As these last few episodes have been going by, I dislike Cliff more and more.   How dare he take Jackson to final two before Nicole?   Doesn't he realize that he has a better chance of winning with her sitting next to him then Jackson?   

My husband and two sons want Jackson to win because they think his game play is brilliant.  For me, I cannot separate game and personal play so I want Jackson gone.   The only shower he should get is watermelon seeds pelted at him.   I'm not a fan of Holly but Cliff is pissing me off so I prefer Holly to get second place.

Nicole for AFP!!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 19
3 minutes ago, S.Batts said:

As these last few episodes have been going by, I dislike Cliff more and more.   How dare he take Jackson to final two before Nicole?   Doesn't he realize that he has a better chance of winning with her sitting next to him then Jackson?   

He was always going to take Nicole.

But him saving Jackson was for back-up, in case Jackson would win the final HOH, as he knows Jackson would take him over Nicole, while Holly would take Nicole over him. 

I've had to reassess my dislike for Cliff these past few days. Even if I've been disappointed with his actions and still think he hasn't been as loyal to Nicole as she's been to him, Cliff HAS been playing the game, he took some risks, and they unfortunately backfired on him. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

He was always going to take Nicole.

But him saving Jackson was for back-up, in case Jackson would win the final HOH, as he knows Jackson would take him over Nicole, while Holly would take Nicole over him. 

I've had to reassess my dislike for Cliff these past few days. Even if I've been disappointed with his actions and still think he hasn't been as loyal to Nicole as she's been to him, Cliff HAS been playing the game, he took some risks, and they unfortunately backfired on him. 

Thank you for clarifying.   I'm glad that if he does get to final two then he will take Nicole.  I still don't like him though.  I do think that Nicole is more loyal to him then he is to her.      

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, S.Batts said:

Well they have 4 people entering the jury house that we have not seen any footage yet so maybe we'll get lucky and see all of that come Thursday night.  

I would love that. If there was an hour long show called BB Jury House, I would totally watch it. Apart from the considerable entertainment value, we could get much better sense of who they're going to vote for. (I'm lying. I just want to be entertained.) 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, xKHANx said:

Guys for the most part don't give a shit how how many people a girl has had sex with; That is unless they have some hangup about their women being relatively pure prior to them knocking the bottom out of it. 

Sir, you owe me a damned keyboard!

*Brushes potato chips that were spat out on keyboard*

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

You guys....  I was thinking back on how this season started, and how bummed out I was back then that the house was shaking out to the same factions as it always does:  Frat bros and popular girls vs. the freaks and geeks (others).  I resigned myself to a solid pagonging of the "others" contingent.

Then I realized, whoa, wow.  Two of the F&Gs made it to the end.  The end that I was convinced early on was going to be Jack, Jackson, Anallice, and Holly. 

Never in a million years did I think that Nicole or Cliff (especially Cliff) would be in the final four.  In any other season, I don't think that would have happened.  I feel like that's a "win" for the underdog in a way.

And a glimmer of hope is still alive that Jackson will have a bad day on the comp grounds, and Nicole takes it to the end.

Who would have thunk that Jessica of all people would make the key move that completely changed the game?

• Love 22

HurricaneVal, you summed up perfectly why this has been, bizarrely, one of my favourite seasons. 

(Sorry I didn't bold your name. I spent what felt like 10 minutes attempting to, but everything kept going berserk on my screen every time. Bad language may have occurred.) 

Edited by Melina22
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, HighMaintenance said:

The one thing I find expressly disappointing (after all the ups & downs of the season) is the way that BB ends.  Here's your winner, cue confetti, here's AFP, Julie says see you next summer, fade to black.

You're so right! So anticlimactic. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, HighMaintenance said:

The one thing I find expressly disappointing (after all the ups & downs of the season) is the way that BB ends.  Here's your winner, cue confetti, here's AFP, Julie says see you next summer, fade to black.

I've wondered why they don't do an extended show like Survivor so we can get some inside scoop on how people from the jury really feel.  I know they do those backyard interviews, but that is mostly for the internet watchers.

Agree 1000%.  I'd even be ok with sending them home and letting them see what the buzz of the season was about and then airing a one hour special later on (Survivor style) to get the inside scoop.  The BB finale is NEVER satisfying.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13

The worst part of the finale is how slow it moves in the beginning. Filler, filler, two questions to the pre-jurors, four questions to the jurors, filler, filler... and then suddenly breakneck speed in the last five minutes to get to the winner, the confetti, and AFP before signing off. It's so weird. Every year, I just want them to hurry it along in the beginning and by the end, I'm all, "Slow down, damn it!"

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, Slider said:

Agree 1000%.  I'd even be ok with sending them home and letting them see what the buzz of the season was about and then airing a one hour special later on (Survivor style) to get the inside scoop.  The BB finale is NEVER satisfying.

Except for the fact that Survivor's finale nowadays is about 22 minutes long and we don't really learn anything new anyway. And with BB's 'live feeds', don't viewers see more of what goes on throughout the season anyway? It's the viewer's own choice if they don't want to watch them.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Melina22 said:

I like that Unpopular Opinions (of which I have several - for example, I didn't hate Paul!) are welcome here.

You are not alone. I did not hate Paul. A lot of people liked him. In fact he's Nicole's favorite player:

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? 
The Big Brother Houseguest that I liked the most was Paul Abrahamian. He was authentically himself, didn't take BS from anyone, and ran that house while most everyone else mindlessly followed. I admire his ability to stay true to himself and not feel the need to apologize or explain his reasons. He played the game and played it well. 

FYI, Jackson and Christie listed him as one of their favorites as well.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, HighMaintenance said:

I've wondered why they don't do an extended show like Survivor so we can get some inside scoop on how people from the jury really feel. 

I suspect they can't get anybody from production to participate in such work.  They're already all down at the corner bar celebrating the fact that they will never, ever, have to see or hear these people ever again.  Could you imagine being the sound engineer responsible for maintaining the gains on Christie's microphone?  You get to listen to every slurp, smack, and chomp when she eats, and every sob, incomprehensible hypersonic cry-talk, and snot snorkel when she's crying...  Yeah.  That guy is already three tequilas in when the confetti hits.

But I completely agree with @Callaphera in that the finale could be paced differently.  The finale is no place for filler.  Just get to final speeches, the juror comments while voting, then the reveal, confetti, AFP, and some conversation and interaction with the free hamsters.

Speaking of confetti......  My fantasy is that by some miracle Jackson goes out a the final three, joins Julie on stage with a stunned look on his face, and as she settles back in her chair, she gently places on piece of confetti on his shoulder as she dabs a fake tear from her eye. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 5

There must be some reason why they don't do a survivor style reunion - all the fans want it - I just wish they would say why. Theyre on the same channel, they can copy each other! 

But I agree that survivor reunions have become pretty lame lately as well. 

I want the HGs to be shown shocking clips and watch their reactions. Not really stuff that makes the mlook like terrible people but stuff like someone getting lied to. Like Jackson and Tommy's fight. I woudl LOVE to see Jackson's DR about how he overheard that stuff and used it to his advantage - being shown to cliff and Nicole at the reunion and seeing their reaction. 

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

So Jackson is Boogie and Holly is Erika. Got it. Just wish I could have had a slice of the awesomeness of Janelle booting Will to the curb (Season 7 reference for those newcomers out there).

We are sharing the same thoughts.  

Holly will be in the final two, no matter who wins the HOH.  She’s pretty much ensured at least $50k.  Not sure she deserves it.  Hope she invests it in a good therapist.  

9 hours ago, kz5 said:

The deal was, let's get to F4 and fight it out, best player wins.  Cliff and Nicole changed it up and were going to keep Tommy...they went so far as to tell Tommy he was safe, so they did break the deal.  Which isn't the key though, the worst part was when Cliff basically forced Holly into agreeing to throw the HOH and Veto, to guarantee her safety....it was that coercion that broke the F4.    

8 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think even whether you want to disagree with whether what they did constituted actually breaking the deal or not (since they DID keep her), it's clear that they were not (and obviously should not have been) 100% loyal to Jackson and Holly and they, at the very least, CHANGED the deal, so yes, it doesn't make much sense to be outraged (just from a specifically loyalty standpoint) at Jackson ignoring his deal with Cliff, as well. 

This is Big Brother.  Deals are made to be broken.  Everyone’s game has ebbs and flows.   Players need to be flexible and change their gameplay when needed.   I had no problem with Nichole and Cliff voting out Holly.  It was the best decision for THEIR game going forward.   Keeping Holly was best for Jackson’s game, not theirs. They should have broken the deal.  At this point, Cliff, was looking out for HIS game only, and was stupid not to see Jackson’s endgame and how it didn’t include him.  So what if Jackson goes on a rampage about it.   This is Big Brother.  Deal.

Jackson, on the other hand, was always going to boot Cliff over Holly.  He’s just using their wavering as an excuse.  All Jackson care about is how he is perceived by the jury and viewers.  And winning at all cost.  

Holly is just whipped.   Jackson told her to throw that HOH before the deal with Cliff and Nichole.  Once she was saved from eviction, she could have gone after the HOH.  If she felt it was best for her game to win HOH, then she should have gone for the win.  Throwing the HOH is on her.  Not one person in the jury would have penalized her for breaking that deal.  

Now Jackson is worried about Cliff going and is looking for any technicality to keep him.   Maybe he’s afraid what he will tell the jury.   Maybe he’s worried how he is perceived by the viewers.   All I know is Jackson is about saving Jackson’s game and has nothing to do with Cliff.  

My guess, regarding the rule book, Jackson is worried that Nichole may say something to hurt his game and wants to silence her.  

• Love 11

There must be some reason why they don't do a survivor style reunion - all the fans want it - I just wish they would say why. Theyre on the same channel, they can copy each other!

I think the reason is format. By the time the Survivor finale has aired, all of the contestants have seen the episodes aired on TV and are prepared to answer questions about it. The BB contestants, aside from the pre-jury ones, haven't seen a single episode when the finale airs. Yeah it would be fun to ambush them on the spot and confront them with clips showing how dumb they were or what liars they were but I don't think the show has any interest in doing that.

I don't think they have any interest in coming back a month later either when the contestants have had time to watch the show and have a better perspective because they know the audience will have lost interest by then.

• Love 6

Format is definitely the reason, but it's the summer/fall split that's the reason for that. BB is the perfect summer show, which is why it'll probably run forever, but once fall hits, no one gives a shit, hence them getting the finale and then that's it. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I don't think they have any interest in coming back a month later either when the contestants have had time to watch the show and have a better perspective because they know the audience will have lost interest by then.

That's what going on Twitter and claiming that "You don't see the whole story!!!1 You don't know my truth!!!" is for. 

Nope, I didn't watch that fight from two different angles over the course of an hour and a half. You're right, I and the rest of the live feeders have no idea what happened. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

From Joker’s:

Tue 10:52 AM PT Holly laying in bed with jackson complaining that she shouldnt have thrown that comp and her back hurts

That friggin’ HoH comp was last Thursday - yet here it is Tuesday, FIVE DAYS LATER, and Holly is still complaining about that shit.

With any luck, maybe Holly will irritate Jax to the point he evicts her just to get her dafuckoutta the House.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
Just now, Nashville said:

From Joker’s:

Tue 10:52 AM PT Holly laying in bed with jackson complaining that she shouldnt have thrown that comp and her back hurts

That friggin’ HoH comp was last Thursday - yet here it is Tuesday, FIVE DAYS LATER, and Holly is still complaining about that shit.

With any luck, maybe Holly will irritate Jax to the point he evicts her just to get her dafuckoutta the House.

That will depend on which head Jackson will be thinking with come Thursday night.   Little Jackson will probably want Holly around to play a little while longer.    I can see Jackson in the diary room looking at his crotch then his hand, back to his crotch, then back to his hand.  Hmmm...which one will chose to see if Holly leaves or not????

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Callaphera said:

I'm not totally blaming his ocean scented junk for that. Holly wasn't the only one with the creeping crusties. 

I think Analice had crotch crabs as well.  I think I read somewhere from the hot tub??

4 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Maybe this has already been said earlier in the thread and I missed it, but if Holly was so against dropping out of that HOH comp, then maybe she shouldn't have dropped out of that HOH comp? They already kept her in the house, so who gives a hot fuck?

Shut up, Holly.

It's pretty hilarious to see it dawn on her, "Wait, you're going back on your end of the deal, so....I could have, too?"

• LOL 5
44 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

My guess, regarding the rule book, Jackson is worried that Nichole may say something to hurt his game and wants to silence her.  

I never knew they had access to the rule book.  Do they have to ask for it or is it just sitting on a shelf somewhere collecting dust?  Because if I were in that house, with books being verboten (save the Bible), I'd be reading that thing from cover to cover and back again twenty times just for something to do.

Poor Nicole....trapped in a house for 10 days with McBeth.  Too bad she can't lock them in the basement.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 9

If Nicole wins HOH ......it would be the only thing she wins all season.

That, too......someone else gave to her!  🤣

I keep seeing Jolly making F2........but, part of me thinks.  

What if Nicole WINS the comp at the end?  🤣

She is the one who picks her F2????

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's pretty hilarious to see it dawn on her, "Wait, you're going back on your end of the deal, so....I could have, too?"

My favorite is "you betrayed us in thought, so it's okay if we betray you in action" but not when she could have just won HOH and saved herself all of this idiotic mental strife.

Which, also, GET OVER IT. Holy shit, it's not the end of the world, Beth.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Listening back to early this morning when Jackson and Nicole are talking in the backyard.

They have a great conversation. I like how Nicole takes ownership for her part in the save Tommy debacle. She owns it. Jackson working the jury vote and Holly is just sleeping.

Jackson has been very good at this gate. He has survived , escaped , competed his way to the top.

He has been the best player this season.

• Love 9
On 9/16/2019 at 10:40 AM, Lady Calypso said:

It'll suck even more if Jackson and Holly win parts 1 and 2 because you know they'll be celebrating throughout the week and probably leaving poor Nicole alone to sit in her thoughts about how she'll be placing third. 

The saddest I have ever been watching BB was when Janelle was stuck in the house at the end and there was zero chance of her overcoming Boogie.  To be clear, she was not mistreated in any way.  It just sucked so hard seeing her when she realized it was over.

5 hours ago, Rbonnie said:

Good, maybe he’ll find the part that says you have to eat slop when you’re a have not.  And he can bookmark that for the producers who seem to have forgotten 

He has been the best player.  So , he deserves a measure of credit,  No question,  

But, due to Endemol putting their thumb on the scale for him repeatedly, I don't want him to take home any cash beyond the stipend.

5 hours ago, Melina22 said:

It would be so boring here if we all felt obligated to have the same opinions about everyone and everything. I've been on sites where that was the case and ended up leaving. 

I like that Unpopular Opinions (of which I have several - for example, I didn't hate Paul!) are welcome here. No one shouts you down or mocks you for them. Plus I love hearing different points of view and often learn from them. 

The fact that people here often make me laugh is the icing on the cake. That and the fact I can post here at 4 am and people are still up reading and responding! 😊

I could not stand Paul, but I would have voted for him.  Nobody owned a house like he did throughout a season.  Yes, he did have advantage when he entered, but wow, did he ever run it.  He was practically a Grodner!  Derrick was magnificent, but Paul was freaking Rasputin.

Anyway...the villain of villains, who must not be named, and perhaps merits a true universal condemnation, was Ariana's brother.  Can I get an amen from the chorus?!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

The competition wasn't exactly "stiff", at least in game play.

*works on pun involving Jackson, Kat, Holly and 'stiff competition' but vomits all over self first*

Edited by Gummo
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

I never knew they had access to the rule book.  Do they have to ask for it or is it just sitting on a shelf somewhere collecting dust?  Because if I were in that house, with books being verboten (save the Bible), I'd be reading that thing from cover to cover and back again twenty times just for something to do.

It's in the storage room

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Maybe this has already been said earlier in the thread and I missed it, but if Holly was so against dropping out of that HOH comp, then maybe she shouldn't have dropped out of that HOH comp? They already kept her in the house, so who gives a hot fuck?

Shut up, Holly.

I hate that she blames Nicole for it, since during the comp, it was Jackson who kept telling her to drop. 

• Love 15
18 minutes ago, Rbonnie said:

Oh great.  Now I have NO one to cheer for.  Nicole was never a D1 player but at least I liked her

I think Nicole might be smart enough to say she likes someone that Grodner (and the casting department) obviously loves. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Poor Nicole....trapped in a house for 10 days with McBeth.  Too bad she can't lock them in the basement.

Someone answered the storage room and that’s what I thought. Holly did wonder if they could have it out there and Jackson said yes. 

He has been the best player.  So , he deserves a measure of credit,  No question,  

But, due to Endemol putting their thumb on the scale for him repeatedly, I don't want him to take home any cash beyond the stipend.

Exactly!  He was a great player but they helped him be that 

I could not stand Paul, but I would have voted for him.  Nobody owned a house like he did throughout a season.  Yes, he did have advantage when he entered, but wow, did he ever run it.  He was practically a Grodner!  Derrick was magnificent, but Paul was freaking Rasputin.

Nope.  Nope.. nope.  The advantages make him ineligible to me.  I don’t know if you remember Rosie Ruiz but she won the 26 mile nyc marathon years ago.  Then they found out that mid race she actually got on the subway and took it a few stops then got off and rejoined the race.  Of course they stripped her of the title! To me Paul joined the BB race having skipped the first few miles.  You can’t be allowed to win if you are granted immunity for three weeks upon entry. 

Derrick did more with less and I agree was magnificent 

PS Paul definitely did look like Rasputin and on his season I posted a pic of them side by side. It was eerie! 

ETA: just checked wiki and my facts are off, she won the Boston marathon but cheated and was stripped, she had run nyc first and came in 11th..after Boston stripped her, nyc went back to look at her race again and she cheated there too.  Was stripped of both!  

Edited by Rbonnie
Wiki is much smarter than me!
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
45 minutes ago, missyb said:

This is such a great clip. After Michie gets up and walks away, there goes Holly, in his wake It is such a bad look.

Good for Nicole for dismissing their self-righteous bullshit. But damn, do I feel for her. She's going to be stuck in there with those two asswipes for what will seem like forever. 

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, missyb said:

This is such a great clip. After Michie gets up and walks away, there goes Holly, in his wake It is such a bad look.

This is annoying to see.

Nicole got all big in her head from her recent fake wins. 

She needs to chill out!

The positive here is that she beat Cliff!  

Maybe it is a good thing she took that HOH. 

Because, Cliff would have no problems sending her home this week.......if Holly was indeed the HOH. 

Karma, for Cliff!  I bet he regrets saying for Nicole to be HOH! Took her out of elimination eligibility.

Cliff was on fire last night on BBAD!  He was talking to Sharon....and, told her to use POINTS for the airfare and hotel.......bc, he knew they were experiencing financial difficulties from him losing his job.

Or, if things were really bad.....it was Ok if she did not come to the Finale.  

hahhahahahahahahahahahahaha!  

This bitch ass ho......acting like he didn’t get a paycheck  to spend 3 months on a television SHOW!!!!!! 

Then after all that low key.....begging for a GFM........he starts telling Jackson before coming to BB he installed new wood flooring in his house.

You know......bc, a big Tv show was coming to film at his house.  🤣

Cliff is grossssssssss!!!!!   

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, missyb said:

"You know that's not what this is about, Nicole," Beth meekly replies.

Shut up, Beth. And you're turning me into a broken record, so shut up twice.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
31 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Then after all that low key.....begging for a GFM........he starts telling Jackson before coming to BB he installed new wood flooring in his house.

What’s even funnier is that I think they just showed the family in the backyard having a BBQ. I don’t remember them in the house at all. 

30 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

"You know that's not what this is about, Nicole," Beth meekly replies.

Shut up, Beth. And you're turning me into a broken record, so shut up twice.

She only takes a break from riding Jackson to ride her high horse. Ugh!

• LOL 12
  • Love 1