Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E25 Jennifer & Marissa & Liz LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Google says that's about an hour from me. My dad grew up in Woodbury (Gloucester County) and his parents lived there until 1988; his sister moved to Houston in 1976, (after having moved to Chicago a few years earlier, both for her husband's school/job). She used to stock up on Butterscotch Krimpets whenever she came up to visit because she couldn't get them in Texas.

I used to order Tastykakes when we lived in Seattle. My son was a school kid in Philly and loved them - please, who doesn't love a butterscotch krimpet? 

"Clap, clap, clap and yum, yummy, yummy, Tastykake cakes and pies. So much fun to put in your tummy, Tastykake cakes and pies." From memory.  We had Tastykake in DC when I was a kid. Food of the gods.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, CringeWatcher said:

Um...tastykakes? Sounds almost as dangerous as oranges!

They were super delicious snack cakes back in the day. After they sold the company, MEH. Smaller and less flavorful.

But I'll still never turn down Butterscotch Krimpets or Kandy Kakes.

71gCKp-9A8L._SL1280_.thumb.jpg.d51d8d6b0c51babe42f5c4bbf1ad2596.jpg

3 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

You know the show is bombing when there is an ongoing conversation about convenience stores. 

If you go to Texas, stop at a Buc-ee's

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

And if you do wear leggings please wear a LONG top that covers the bumps and lumps please

There definitely needs to be some sort of inverse formula created with regards to the length of one’s shirt to the tightness of one’s pants.  And I’ll be an asshole and add an extra variable of one’s weight. NASA, please get on this!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9

What a snoozzzze.  I don’t think we even got 1 good quote out of the whole show. Will there be an episode with Nicole and Charlie, or have I missed it?  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Me when I think about Tastykakes:

giphy.gif

I was born in PA.  Never made the switch to Hostess. 

Hostess and Drakes stink now. SuzyQs were the best now are gross!!! All the recipes are changed. 

I cannot find Entenmens chocolate filled crumb cake anymore !!!

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Jennifer is all ass. She’s a weeble

I worked with a woman who had an ass like that.  It was in the pre-600# days.  I was such innocent.  Sigh.

One of my other co-workers is a former nurse.  She looked at our co-worker and said her lymphedema is huge.  I didn't know what a lymphedema was.  Her feet were teeny and her legs, hips and ass were huge. She had huge buttwings and could hardly fit through the door.  Her reason for all of this?  You guessed it.  Water weight.

I'm older and wiser.  I've seen lymphedemas of every shape and size, legs with alien life forms growing on them and Dr. Now peeking under someone's dress to get up close and personal.

Ah, the good old days.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Wawa is like 7-11 but they also have a sandwich shop.  When I'm in PA I stop there for my tastykakes fix. 

They're the only place that stocks TastyKake brownies, not the Fudge Bars.

Sad, I know that......................😢  😉    🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Damn!! Liz is actually walking with a cane.  I think it was Sarah last week that said she got a scale as soon as she lost enough weight to use a regular scale.

I wanted to see more of Jennifer's cat.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Also there’s no fee for using the ATM.

Yeah, I used to stop there for cash on my way to work once a week. Until my bank started charging for using not-their-ATMs. 😞

14 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Gotcha. I think I’d rather stop at a place called Wawa than a place called Kum & Go. I cannot bring myself to get gas there. I feel like I need a shower after just driving by. 🙄

I'm in Iowa now, and yeah, 'Kum and Go' took a little getting used to.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Lizz said:

What a snoozzzze.  I don’t think we even got 1 good quote out of the whole show. Will there be an episode with Nicole and Charlie, or have I missed it?  

Please, please; I’m praying to *all* the deities. We’ve earned one!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Smoothcoat said:

Pennsauken here! I despise Wawa! They are everywhere. 

The church we went to was in Pennsauken.  My mother was very fussy about her church.  We first went to one in Willingboro, then Croyden, PA, and then Pennsauken.

• Love 1

Leggings are great. Just follow the rules of common sense and dress like you care how you look. Long shirts should be required by law with leggings unless you are working out. But we all know that, because everyone here is smarter than the average bear.

• Love 9