Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E25 Jennifer & Marissa & Liz LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Wow, I didn't recognize Liz.  Cheat meal on camera? Not a good situashn! 

I think I saw she had a keyboard.   Maybe she should play it or take lessons if she can't.   That reminds me both our pianos need tuning.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

Ok, I’ll play. What’s a wawa?

It's a super morbidly sized convenience type store in the northeast, I think.   The name cracks me up.  People seem to either love or detest them. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Why does Marissa have to depend on others to supply her with "healthy food?" How lazy can one be?*

*Rhetorical.

2 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

How do these people not own a scale?  I get being over 400lbs because most scales do not measure higher than that but there’s no reason why Liz at 242 lbs did not get a scale.  

The show doesn't want them to own a scale.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, fonfereksglen said:

Like a 7 11 but worse.

Gotcha. I think I’d rather stop at a place called Wawa than a place called Kum & Go. I cannot bring myself to get gas there. I feel like I need a shower after just driving by. 🙄

• LOL 10
11 minutes ago, Hellga said:

One of my colleagues has a beautiful afro, I work hard to mind my manners as I am sorely tempted to ask if I may touch her hair.  It looks great! 

(My own hair is so stick-straight, the one and only time I tried perming it (when I was 21), it went back to straight in less than two weeks.  I like having straight hair on myself, but I do find good curls fascinating on those who wear them well).

I always wanted curls when I was a kid and my hair never cooperated. Now as I've gotten older my hair has actually gotten pretty wavy, if I let it dry naturally (which I only fully do if I'm not going anywhere, but I often just dry the front and top and let the rest do what it wants).

Jennifer is "trying to get back to exercising."

That's like me "trying to get back" into :supermodeling."

56 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Please, Slim Fast B!tch !

Like I'm gonna eat your Keto PB cup instead of Reese's.

You so CRAZZEEE !😜

I ate the Keto PB cup...then I ate the Reese’s....  but next time I’m only having the Reese’s,.. saving the calories I would have gotten from the Keto. I feel good about that plan. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

Gotcha. I think I’d rather stop at a place called Wawa than a place called Kum & Go. I cannot bring myself to get gas there. I feel like I need a shower after just driving by. 🙄

Wawa is named after a rural town where the original dairy was located.

• Useful 5
5 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

How do these people not own a scale?  I get being over 400lbs because most scales do not measure higher than that but there’s no reason why Liz at 242 lbs did not get a scale.  

i think it’s because keeping track of their weight, like keeping themselves clean and controlling their eating habit, and everything else in their lives, is someone else’s responsibility.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Smoothcoat said:

Pennsauken here! I despise Wawa! They are everywhere. 

My friend grew up there! 

I do like Wawa gas stations because they're one of the few that charges the same price for using cash or a credit card. As a convenience store...I don't really have a preference, but I usually go there because, well, they're everywhere. (If I take the highway to work I pass two of them just under 6 miles apart.)

Okay, I love the Suburu dog commercials. "Varsity Barkers" car wash! But they can only reach halfway up the car. 😄 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Please. This is the only forumm I belong to and I have to ask someone.  When will women learn that leggings aren't pants? Does no one understand the meaning of the we "vulgar?"

Edited by Seasick Cecil
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Liz's body is misshapen.  I can't see it ever looking normal.  Lesson to myself:  NEVER stop watching your weight!!!!

Liz watched... watched it go up ...: and up 

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

I ate the Keto PB cup...then I ate the Reese’s....  but next time I’m only having the Reese’s,.. saving the calories I would have gotten from the Keto. I feel good about that plan. 

Any plan involving Reese's cups gets my vote.

• Love 5
Just now, 7EasyPayments said:

Wawa is named after a rural town where the original dairy was located.

You know the show is bombing when there is an ongoing conversation about convenience stores.  Ha!

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

My friend grew up there! 

I do like Wawa gas stations because they're one of the few that charges the same price for using cash or a credit card. As a convenience store...I don't really have a preference, but I usually go there because, well, they're everywhere. (If I take the highway to work I pass two of them just under 6 miles apart.)

Okay, I love the Suburu dog commercials. "Varsity Barkers" car wash! But they can only reach halfway up the car. 😄 

Wawa blueberry muffins.  That’s all I’m saying about Wawa. 

Also there’s no fee for using the ATM.

Edited by iwasish
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

ou can tell this is a boring episode. We're talking mostly about Wawa, pizza and wigs.

And the wide variety of more popular Dwaynes!

7 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

I am beginning to wonder if more of these people die from continually gaining and then losing weight than outright obesity.

I've always heard that. It was worse to yo-yo than keep a steady size, but that's not based on any scientific info, just folk wisdom.

• Useful 2
Just now, Miracle Maxie said:

Just when I think the insurance ads can’t get any weirder, Progressive On Ice. Sheesh. 

As long as it's not bears talking about their asses and toilet paper...I'll take it.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8