Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E25 Jennifer & Marissa & Liz LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

LOL that Marissa has an ugly-ass "MOM" tattoo on her chest.

How's that workin' out for you, Marissa?

2 minutes ago, cmpbl said:

I've seen lymphedema on small people too though.

Other things can cause it too - injuries, cancer, infections...

2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

So many Dwaynes, so little time.

My personal favorite though

Doesn't everyone love this one? 

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

LOL...yeah, I know the "Hey hey HEY" Dwayne, but I was thinking of Dewayne Wayne from A Different World. I forgot about Dwayne from What's Happening!

Oh man, I haven't thought about "What's Happening" in decades. I do remember the series and the main characters, but my only association for Hey-Hey-Hey is Fat Albert !! 😊

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
Just now, Hellga said:

Doesn't everyone love this one? 

I think it's a federal law that they must.

2 minutes ago, littlebennysmom said:

Except Clinton and Stacy won't ever appear on screen together again, according to Clinton.  His snark on Stacy London is hilarious.

I think it's sad, though. And Clinton has been so much more successful than Stacy.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

A couple weeks ago I was on my way home and the sky got so scary dark I pulled into a Wawa and ran into the store and stayed there for 45 minutes.

Wawa!  Where are you? I lived in Philly for 10 years.  When we first moved there, I couldn't say 'Wawa' for months without laughing.

• LOL 3
Just now, Azubah said:

I think it's sad, though. And Clinton has been so much more successful than Stacy.

I liked them both a lot, I have about 60 episodes recorded (which I need to whittle down but I don't have time)… and I have read Stacey's memoir, I haven't ready Clinton's book yet. 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Uuuugghh said:

How real do you suppose married at first sight is? God this episode is a snooze fest 

I watched the first three (I think) seasons of that; couldn't take a fourth. And I only watched the first because one of the "experts" was someone I knew of from other circles (Greg Epstein, who is (or was) a humanist chaplain at ...I wanna say Harvard...) and a blogger I read wrote about him being involved in the show. Then I found out my then-boss was also watching so we would talk about it at lunch.

Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

No cheating for Marissa now.    Unless she wants to get sick from too much fat.   

She can cheat plenty with sugary non-fat foods...

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I liked them both a lot, I have about 60 episodes recorded (which I need to whittle down but I don't have time)… and I have read Stacey's memoir, I haven't ready Clinton's book yet. 

I guarantee it’s ten million times better than Stacey’s! It is wonderful

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, aliya said:

OMGoodness. I'll be thinking of Rocky Mountain Spotted Feet all night. 

I'm terrible - I audit human subjects research and come across all kinds of little known diseases under study. I'm gonna tell aliya jr that I had an audit for Rocky Mountain Spotted Feet, and that it's spreading into our state. He's such a hypochondriac, he'll be shaking in his boots. hahahahaha

My best friend's sister has had Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever...and Lyme (she had that first, as a teenager)...and a third tick-born disease (I forget which). I don't know what it is about diseased ticks but they love her.

• LOL 1

Liz, don't you dare complain!  My Mom just had full knee replacement, and she was in lots of pain but she walked from day 2, because if she didn't, she wouldn't regain her range of motion!  Better some pain now than a lot of problems later!

• Love 5

What a snooze festival this one is. I didn't remember any of these woman before and after tonight, I'll be going back to that comfortable memory.

1 minute ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Bacon, sausage, and pepperoni on double cheese PIZZA, anyone?!?!

Dang! Now I went and made myself a craving!😋

A good pizza is a minimalist pizza!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

I just can’t with Liz’s asymmetrical hair length.  I just want to take a pair of scissors to it.  

Also, Mr. Judgey is a snoring so loud I can hear him in the living room from the bedroom.  It’s definitely going to be an earplug night. 

My sympathies.  Perhaps he'll get it out of his system?

Did I just miss the lymphedema removal surgery because I switched over to TAR?  I am so bummed as my fav team just got eliminated.

I don't understand why he doesn't remove the gall bladder when he does the sleeve or bypass surgery.   They should make a video of all the patients who needed a subsequent gall bladder surgery and show it to each patient as soon as they start gaining.   I think it was the doctor in Atlanta who routinely did wls plus gall bladder removal.  I think maybe the Fat Doctors in the UK also do both at the same time.

• Love 3

Hey Peeps!  It's been about 5 weeks...wth.  Glad life has allowed me to watch this week, even though I am an hour late...

Eating habit:  Manwich...hellz yeah!!  I am in my happy place...

Now to catch up!

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Azubah said:

Marissa needs to grab one of the dozens of men who seem to be pounding down the doors of all the My 600 Lb Life ladies. Or maybe she's too thin now.

It would do Marissa a world of good if she got a nice boyfriend.  NOT one of those creeps who haunt the internet looking for hugely obese women, though. A regular person. Has she ever had a boyfriend? Or has her whole life been spent catering to her mother? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, littlebennysmom said:

Except Clinton and Stacy won't ever appear on screen together again, according to Clinton.  His snark on Stacy London is hilarious.

I know they will never do it, but a girl can have a fantasy.

• Love 1

I'm watching online.  They showed a mattress ad with people eating cake in bed.  I'm not sure thats a goal I aspire to given the number of poundticipants that can't get out of bed due to their eating habit.  I will say the mattress did not make them look fat so there's that. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3