Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E25 Jennifer & Marissa & Liz LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Liz has gone from being bedbound with lymphedemas on both legs, to standing and walking, but old fears are about to threaten her progress. And if Jenn and Marissa can't get along as mother and daughter to lose weight, they'll have to proceed apart.

Where are they now?  Where indeed. Liz from Season 6 had enormous legs that seemed to be their own separate life form.  Mom Jenn and daughter Marissa showed that dysfunction is a family game with no winners.  Let's see what they are up to.  Who will continue to lose weight? Who will snack back to the far end of the weight scale?

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the US East Coast showing and again during the US West Coast showing. 

Original air date 2019.06.19 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Woohoo I made it home in time for Live Chat with my peeps!

My dinner tonight is Wendy's chili and a grilled chicken sandwich. That is my go to "healthy" fast food meal. The people on this show should try it, but maybe they can't eat the bun?

• Love 11

Hi all!

None of these names/descriptions are ringing a bell. It's cool and rainy here today (again) and my eating habit tonight was soup (vegetarian vegetable) and grilled cheese (on wheat bread). And strawberry lemonade with a splash of Effen vodka (no, really, that's the name). 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, ams1001 said:

None of these names/descriptions are ringing a bell.

I had to look them up.  Still don't remember Liz.  Marissa had blue hair, and she and her mom had issues with the apartment they got.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Good evening, pounders. My eating habit so far today has been a croissant with vegetable cream cheese and a fish sandwich. There is a cobb salad  😇  waiting on deck if I'm hungry later tonight.

• Love 3

How y'all doing? My eating habit was pretty decent. I made chicken thighs cooked in white wine with kalamata olives, garlic, shallots and fresh thyme leaves. For desert I had a Little Debbie Swiss Roll. 🙂

• Love 5
Just now, ams1001 said:

None of these names/descriptions are ringing a bell. I

Same. I had to google all of them.

Hi everyone! My eating habit was broccoli rabe with capers and brown butter and a couple glasses of wine. And I may or may not have eaten dark chocolate mousse for dessert.

Jeez, how long have I been coming here and I go to the wrong thread? How y'all doing?  My eating habit is homemade mango almond milk shake, w/some nonpareils on the side.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

How y’all doin? Tonight’s eating habit was vegetable sushi and some little tiny cheese &pretzels (Cracker Barrel Bites). I don’t remember this first woman at all. 

Edited by Miracle Maxie
  • Love 5

hi to my peeps!!

My eating habit tonight is shrimp scampi served on those new zucchini swirls that Green Giant sells and a tomato/cucumber salad.  Have PF double chocolate milano cookies for dessert.

• Love 7
(edited)

Hi all!  My eating habit du jour is teriyaki salmon (oven baked) and couscous.  I will probably eat a bunch of grapes (livin' dangerously!) or some cherries in lieu of a salad.  I already had a slice of cake after lunch (it was a colleague's birthday and the cake was very yummy!)

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I had to look them up.  Still don't remember Liz.  Marissa had blue hair, and she and her mom had issues with the apartment they got.

Now that I see her, I sorta remember Liz. Don't recall how she did, though. Blue hair still not ringing a bell (the only hair of colors not found in nature that I can think of is Paula, who did really well).

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Pounders! My eating habit is fried green tomatoes and a goombay smash cocktail. There may also be homemade watermelon ice cream in the freezer and fresh strawberry pie. It’s the dark side of the fruit, y’all.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

If I were Liz, I think I'd care more about getting a decent wig than getting that lymphodema removed.

My eating habit tonight for dinner was one of my specialties.  A large flour tortilla with fresh spinach and a few small slices of pre-cooked chicken.  Top with just a small amount of shredded cheese and nuke for one minute.  Add a very small amount of taco sauce, roll up & enjoy.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

I only remember Liz because I felt so bad for her poor mom. She's walking. But goodness, her butt! She's really misshapen. I hope the lymphedema surgery will address that. 

• Love 4

Hello pounders!  My drinking habit is a glass of red wine, and my eating habit is going to be steamed potatoes with steamed veggies, avocado, tomato, and a new find from Trader Joe's today, Jalapeño Sauce. I tried it in the store and it is a bit hot, but oh so delicious.  

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

hi to my peeps!!

My eating habit tonight is shrimp scampi served on those new zucchini swirls that Green Giant sells and a tomato/cucumber salad.  Have PF double chocolate milano cookies for dessert.

What a yummy sounding meal!  I love shrimp scampi.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

I love the beginning with Nicole and the back porch hose shower!!!  Ya  bunch of bastards!!!!

I still miss "Ow, ma laig!" though....

Hi Pounders!! How's everyone doing? My eating habit was a yummy chicken sammie, followed by a piece of banana cake with vanilla buttercream. 

Looking forward to some good snark!

• Love 10

Good evening, Pounders!  My food habits were a Fit Bowl entree and broccoli.  So we have 3 different stories tonight?  Then I expect 3 times the amount of SNARK!!!  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, ams1001 said:

Now that I see her, I sorta remember Liz. Don't recall how she did, though. Blue hair still not ringing a bell (the only hair of colors not found in nature that I can think of is Paula, who did really well).

Maybe it wasn't blue;  I do think she had a weird color in it, but then maybe that was someone else.  Some of these people really stand out to me;  the ones who don't all run together into one huge memory blob.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Ivylady said:

I only remember Liz because I felt so bad for her poor mom. She's walking. But goodness, her butt! She's really misshapen. I hope the lymphedema surgery will address that. Now 

Okay now I remember her. She had her. poor mother taking care of her.

• Love 1

Still not really recalling J&M...but the "I did that" on the stairs felt slightly familiar.

OMG, my computer is installing printer updates and it keeps popping the progress box up on top of everything. DON'T GET IN THE WAY OF MY CHAT!!

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

I *vaguely* remember the Dawayne drama...but Jennifer and Melissa...eh. Still not remembering them either.

Sad that the mother looks younger than the daughter.

ETA: Um. Her name is "Marissa."