Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E25 Jennifer & Marissa & Liz LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Pounders, I feel like diving into some Ben and Jerry's right now.  If this episode doesn't start getting a little livelier, I don't know what's going to happen.

In the Kitchen with David on QVC is selling butter cakes right now (whatever they are). Maybe that will help? 😄

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Is she purposefully trying to stretch her sleeve? That's actually not a good thing, no matter what she thinks. And if it is stretched out, it's because SHE WAS OVEREATING!

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It would do Marissa a world of good if she got a nice boyfriend.  NOT one of those creeps who haunt the internet looking for hugely obese women, though. A regular person. Has she ever had a boyfriend? Or has her whole life been spent catering to her mother? 

I thought Marissa already had a girlfriend, the one who moved to Houston with her.

• Useful 1

Wow...she just asks for an endoscopy and Dr Now is like, ok, we'll do it today.....jeesh...i dont know any docs that would perform a procedure just because a patient asks for it.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

I’m distracted by the bra straps.  Just because they are “nude” doesn’t mean they’re invisible.  Please wear a shirt that covers them.

And they all seem to wear tank tops with their hamhock arms hanging out. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I have had pizza in Italy and in New York City, the two places laying claim to inventing the dish.  True blasphemers are those who prefer Chicago-style deep dish pies that for some inexplicable reason are called "pizza".  And those who prefer Pizza Hut "pizza" are in need of therapy! 😋

I could walk to Dominos and pass it every day on my way to/from work but in the 7ish years I've been here I've never once even thought about ordering from them.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I have had pizza in Italy and in New York City, the two places laying claim to inventing the dish.  True blasphemers are those who prefer Chicago-style deep dish pies that for some inexplicable reason are called "pizza".  And those who prefer Pizza Hut "pizza" are in need of therapy! 😋

Probably couldn’t be less authentic, and definitely wouldn’t work for our poundtestants, but I love making homemade pizza in the air fryer. I make enough dough for four pizzas, then bake the dough for like 7 minutes when I want one, then add the topping I want and give it another 5 minutes or so. Super easy and doesn’t heat up the house, which is important when it’s 98 outside with 67% humidity. 😋

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I'm sorry guys but I'm so sick of these stupid people . I can't believe the amount of entitlement these people exhibit. Wah wah wah life isn't fair . Smirky Jennifer wants another operation because she can't work with the one she was given , wimpy Liz doesn't want to work through the pain, and Marissa is mad because life is not fair . I'm just so tired of everyone crying about how life is unfair . How old are these children anyway ? If Jennifer gets a bypass my head will explode.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but where’s Lola with some letter-writing assignments? Um, I mean therapy? We need the comic relief! 

I just heard the "psychotherapy" prompt from Dr Now so ... Lola and her letter-writing assignment should be coming up shortly!

2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Liz has beautiful thick curls.  I am coveting her hair. 

One of my colleagues has a beautiful afro, I work hard to mind my manners as I am sorely tempted to ask if I may touch her hair.  It looks great! 

(My own hair is so stick-straight, the one and only time I tried perming it (when I was 21), it went back to straight in less than two weeks.  I like having straight hair on myself, but I do find good curls fascinating on those who wear them well).

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I watch for his "yum yum" faces. 😂 I've been watching him for years, he seems like a nice guy, but he isn't as slim as he used to be either.

No kidding. I've seen some earlier pictures of him recently, and, well, weight comes to us all, I guess.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I lived in Willingboro from ages 5-15, until we moved to MN 51 years ago.  I get my Tastykakes from Wawa when I visit out there.

Google says that's about an hour from me. My dad grew up in Woodbury (Gloucester County) and his parents lived there until 1988; his sister moved to Houston in 1976, (after having moved to Chicago a few years earlier, both for her husband's school/job). She used to stock up on Butterscotch Krimpets whenever she came up to visit because she couldn't get them in Texas.

12 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I lived in Willingboro from ages 5-15, until we moved to MN 51 years ago.  I get my Tastykakes from Wawa when I visit out there.

Pennsauken here! I despise Wawa! They are everywhere. 

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I'm sorry, it's not a true Target run unless you're in the store looking at all the clearance items you didn't know you needed!

I have to put on my "patience cap" as my mom used to say because my daughter loves the dollar items and has to look through every one...

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, cmpbl said:

Maybe Jennifer and Marissa can write letters to each other.

No, they can both write DeWayne, and he can write a bad check next time he empties the ATM on a gambling binge.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

Why are they always shocked when they’ve gained weight? They know they’re eating. They know their clothes are getting tight. They know they can’t move well. Oy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

SAME! Their hoagies and sandwiches SUCK.

In my three years in New Jersey, the only thing I ever got from Wawa is gas,  And maybe a bottle of water a time or two.

1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

Okay, full disclosure...

I started doing a crossword puzzle on my phone because I was so bored and I forgot that I was live chatting, too.😂

After simul-watching TAR, I am reading texts from my daughter inviting us to their July 4 events and also playing pachisi on the computer.  I hate to drive over the July 4th holidays, but I would love to see them.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3