Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E25 Jennifer & Marissa & Liz LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

It would do Marissa a world of good if she got a nice boyfriend.  NOT one of those creeps who haunt the internet looking for hugely obese women, though. A regular person. Has she ever had a boyfriend? Or has her whole life been spent catering to her mother? 

My guess - she didn't and it had. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Dang! Now I went and made myself a craving!😋

How's this for a craving, Boozy berry and 'barb trifle?  It's being offered at the MN State Fair late August.  They had descriptions and photos of some very good looking food in the paper today.  I might post a link in the Small Talk topic later.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

The fuck. There is literally nothing in Marissa's luggage. Can they at least TRY to make this look not at all staged?

The best that can be said is that the Jennifer's cat is very handsome.

Oh for crying out loud. Now Jennifer is mad because Marissa's going back home? after dumping her and moving in with her loser boyfriend? "Wah! She's abandoning me!" Sweet tap dancing Jesus, woman. Do you hear yourself? 

• LOL 9
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Blasphemer !!!!!!!!!! 😉 LOL 🥓🐖🍕🧀🧀

I have had pizza in Italy and in New York City, the two places laying claim to inventing the dish.  True blasphemers are those who prefer Chicago-style deep dish pies that for some inexplicable reason are called "pizza".  And those who prefer Pizza Hut "pizza" are in need of therapy! 😋

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Neither of them has been left on the side of the road. 

We can always keep hope alive.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh for crying out loud. Now Jennifer is mad because Marissa's going back home? after dumping her and moving in with her loser boyfriend? "Wah! She's abandoning me!" Sweet tap dancing Jesus, woman. Do you hear yourself? 

I loved the “why is this the first I’m hearing of this?” REALLY, Jennifer? Because you’re always so upfront and transparent yourself? 

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, aliya said:

Wawa!  Where are you? I lived in Philly for 10 years.  When we first moved there, I couldn't say 'Wawa' for months without laughing.

Central NJ.

• Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jen's packing it back on with a will. 

They both looked heavier.  My guess is they will go fail their separate ways instead of failing off each other. 

Liz is still losing, I hope she will keep moving too!  She doesn't seem to be afraid to become more independent, maybe it is just the fear of pain in her...  Though Dr. Now said she seems to be sneaking food, so maybe I am wrong and she doesn't want to get well after all.

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 2

How tall is Liz?    To be that round at 242 lbs., she must be very short.      

Jennifer is blowing up like a blimp, and is going to be right back to 600 lbs. in no time.    And Marissa needs to have her own life, but I wish she had stayed in Houston.  

• Love 6

OMG I am going to have to resort to snorting Folgers' Instant Coffee to maintain interest in this show.

1 minute ago, ams1001 said:
17 minutes ago, aliya said:

Wawa!  Where are you? I lived in Philly for 10 years.  When we first moved there, I couldn't say 'Wawa' for months without laughing.

Central NJ.

I lived in Willingboro from ages 5-15, until we moved to MN 51 years ago.  I get my Tastykakes from Wawa when I visit out there.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

OMG I am going to have to resort to snorting Folgers' Instant Coffee to maintain interest in this show.

Even with 3 patients it's a DRAG! 40 more minutes? OMG.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Between Hey, Hey, Hey.. Manwich, and Folgers I am having flashbacks to my childhood. Folgers always makes me think of this

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Julyolo said:

Liz is an emotional flatliner. She needs to write someone a letter, I guess.

She really doesn't have anyone to write to.  Isn't that the real problem?  Aside from Dr. Now, who is there to make her feel good.  Still, she has lost an incredible amount of weight.  Yet, she is so devoid of life.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Central NJ.

I lived in Highland Park for three years.  Loved that area...  Whenever I come down that way, I still visit some of the old favorite restaurants. 

• Love 1

Twisted Tea, all ya need to do is buy VODKA and add it to whatever you want.

Melted Vanilla ice cream, vodka, and a fine grating of nutmeg. YUM!

Been there, done that !

Hey, how am I NOT 600 pounds too?!? 🤣

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

This is so boring that I started searching my gym’s class schedule to see what I might take since my trainer left. Would have been nice if he’d given me some warning, but he said he was going on vacation and never returned to the gym. Another trainer ended up telling me that my guy had left. And Marissa thinks she’s been abandoned?

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Also, Mr. Judgey is a snoring so loud I can hear him in the living room from the bedroom.  It’s definitely going to be an earplug night. 

Is Mr. Judgey my uncle? (I was gonna say grandfather but he died when I was 12. There was a reason my grandparents slept in separate rooms.) My dad snores but he's not nearly as bad as his brother (who is overweight and probably has sleep apnea) is or his father was.

• Love 1

Liz OMG the way you get more mobility is to push through the damn pain. When the pain gets better

I'm sure the PT people have told her that. 

Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Liz OMG the way you get more mobility is to push through the damn pain. Then the pain gets better

I'm sure the PT people have told her that. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8