Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E25 Jennifer & Marissa & Liz LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Ivylady said:

I remember Marissa and Jennifer now! Only because Dewayne was stealing money for gambling and other addictions.

Yes, that's what helped me remember them - still can't remember whether I have watched Liz...

• Love 1

I remember them now.   Liz of the amazing butt wings.    Jennifer who has been a jerk to her daughter her entire life, and went first on the surgeries (they were both the same day), instead of comforting her daughter.    Marissa has spent her whole life taking care of her useless mother.    The mother's boyfriend is the one who started gambling all of their money away, and Jennifer finally dumped him.     I hope Marissa finally dumps her mother, and finds her own life, and makes a life of her own.   

The trampoline park looks like fun.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

I WANT TO DO TRAMPOLINE AEROBICS RIGHT NOW.

I am willing to settle for just jumping on one!  I haven't done it for who knows how many years...

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I *vaguely* remember the Dawayne drama...but Jennifer and Melissa...eh. Still not remembering them either.

Sad that the mother looks younger than the daughter.

Speaking of Da-wayne, I told my wife that you have to be 50 years old like us to know what "hey HAY hey" is all about.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Woohoo I made it home in time for Live Chat with my peeps!

My dinner tonight is Wendy's chili and a grilled chicken sandwich. That is my go to "healthy" fast food meal. The people on this show should try it, but maybe they can't eat the bun?

Love me some Wendy's chili....yummmm

• Love 2

To remember marissa and Jennifer, she’s the mom with no life skills who turned the power on at the wrong apt so when they moved into Houston she had an epic fail meltdown. Sitting on the floor, legs splayed. Daughter had to calmly fix it.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, suev33 3 said:

How y"all doing??? My eating habit is ( im mad at myself) is french fries and hot sauce.....hope you all are doing better than me 🙄

Low fat Triscuit crackers with chicken salad. And of course, 2 Reese's minis out of the fridge!

• Love 3
Just now, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Speaking of Da-wayne, I told my wife that you have to be 50 years old like us to know what "hey HAY hey" is all about.

I'm 51 So I know what it means. lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Bet Jennifer went on vacation with her love muffin gambling addict, Dewayne (or however you spell it), or some other loser.     I think Dr. Now needs to add instructions on how not to get knocked up, or catch something awful to his post surgery teaching.     

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Maybe we should have a small pool--who's going to go on Tinder or OKCupid first? I think Jennifer, no question.

How many points for accidentally knocked up?

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

So the insurance commercial about becoming your parents is so stupid but I laugh at it every time.  Especially all the guys standing around the mower.

And its completely true! Sometimes I catch myself saying the things that she said.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, rlc said:

Oh oh. Hope mama doesn’t come back from vacation with a new Dewayne.

Don't need to look for a new one when you can get a used one!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Is this the one where the boyfriend who is dating the mother is somehow related to the daughter????  I don't remember exactly. but it was some vaguely incestuous  relationship

I think that was Charity

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Wanda said:

To remember marissa and Jennifer, she’s the mom with no life skills who turned the power on at the wrong apt so when they moved into Houston she had an epic fail meltdown.

Thank you! Now I remember.

Of course, Jennifer is back with Dawayne. And FYI, honey—a man that age doesn't "change." Fool.