Type keyword(s) to search

Tiffany & Ronald: Aces High, Expectations Low

• Start Topic

Wow! This was a shock! If these crazy kids can’t make it who can? 

But, in all seriousness, I’m sure Tiffany finally broke up with him when she realized she can’t bring Ronald to the States and/or she only ever really wanted another baby with no strings attached and finally managed to shake Ronald.

im sure he is going with the narrative he has decided to initiate the divorce *only because* he has to file in South Africa and as an American Tiffany doesn’t have the right. I’m thinking this break up was ALL Tiffany’s decision. 

Edited by watchingtvaddict
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, blubld43 said:

*starts GoFundme for Mrs Hanson to go to Tiffany's*

Now this would be must see tv.

Wow!!  I am flattered people want to see me go Dog Day Afternoon on Tiffany!!  It would be a combo meal deal of Dr Phil and Carrie Heffernan (of the King of Queens) when she is pissed.  She would probably come back at me, like she did at the Tell All - "What?  And you're perfect?"  No, but I never said I was.  I do claim to put my kids first and actually, you know.....do it?  Actually, I would not bring those two sweet souls into this, they deserve better.  I would say she kinda surprised me as she seemed smarter than your average person yet I guess you can have the last name of Getty or Rockefeller yet still foul things up in the romance department.  I would, however, ask her straight up:  Did you really think you could cure it?  Control it?  I am sure she knows she did not cause it.  I would do a deep dive into that "wellness center" and I think that is a for profit joke of a center.  Encouraging people to marry the day after they are sprung?  And encouraging them to start a family?

Look, Tiff thought it would make a great story:  "Silly little me got pregnant and did not know for nine months!!  Whoopsies!!!  Hey you think that is funny, how about me falling in love with my South African vacation f**k, then deciding to move there to cure him of his addiction!!!  But.....turns out everything is crime ridden and Daniel might get sex trafficked.  Again, Whoopsies!!  It was a complete shock that it was different with Ronald after we were married.  So now we are back, living with my mom and she gets ANOTHER turn at parenthood  - lucky her!!!!  Who would have thought married an unemployed felon in South Africa would turn out poorly??  Hey!  Pass the nachos!!!!"

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
20 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Wow!!  I am flattered people want to see me go Dog Day Afternoon on Tiffany!!  It would be a combo meal deal of Dr Phil and Carrie Heffernan (of the King of Queens) when she is pissed. 

/snip/ 

Look, Tiff thought it would make a great story:  "Silly little me got pregnant and did not know for nine months!!  Whoopsies!!!  Hey you think that is funny, how about me falling in love with my South African vacation f**k, then deciding to move there to cure him of his addiction!!!  

I can see it now.  Phil sits there with his eyes and mouth wide open as Tiffany talks about how she was pregnant and didn't know it, then intentionally got pregnant for a second time with a guy 10 minutes after he gets out of rehab for being a gambling addict. 

Phil's comment/question would be:  "Did you fall out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down?"

And then he would go into his "mandated reporter" spiel to warn Tiffany that she'd better straighten up or he'd have CPS keeping an eye on her.

Edited by AZChristian
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Boston said:

ABSOLUTELY!  This show has done such a disservice to these children.  Don't even get me started about Anna.. You are always right, Mrs. Hanson!!

At least Mursel isn't a gambling addict. I guess that is one bright spot. 

• LOL 3
42 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

At least Mursel isn't a gambling addict. I guess that is one bright spot. 

One bright spot in a DOPEY-ASS HUMAN.. sorry, I have no nice things to say about that dumbass

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Jeez, I woke up today and thought great thoughts.. Then TIFFANY.  I don't know why she upsets me so much.  Well, I do.. But nothing makes me angrier than a dumb woman - who then drags her children into her DUMB situations.  I'm talking to you too, ANNA.  UGH!

• Love 3

Why drag her child along, disrupt his life, stay married for maybe a year, and then divorce? Dumbass, the writing was on the wall before the ceremony was over. Let’s be real. She wanted the title of wife and to be married and probably found out there’s no way in the world with his colourful criminal history that he would ever be able to stay stateside. She should’ve asked Rachel and Jon how that worked out for them. When she left on the show, she was checked out.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Tiffany = the most hated mother in the franchise

Anna = "hold my beer"

Oh so true.  And yes I admit to looking it up with her wedding and pregnancy timeline:  She was about three weeks pregnant when they married so that verifies to me that the first night she landed, they were trying, or at the very least not doing anything to prevent it.  I wonder if that is why Mother Tiffany boycotted the wedding?  Because her daughter was marrying an unemployed felon?  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Oh so true.  And yes I admit to looking it up with her wedding and pregnancy timeline:  She was about three weeks pregnant when they married so that verifies to me that the first night she landed, they were trying, or at the very least not doing anything to prevent it.  I wonder if that is why Mother Tiffany boycotted the wedding?  Because her daughter was marrying an unemployed felon?  

Or that she knew how immature her daughter was.  I mean, come on, go to another country, marry a total loser and have a baby by him.  Tiffany never once thought of Daniel.  I'm sorry for him, his world is upside down.. he needs more stability and maybe his grandmother can give him that

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Wow!!  I am flattered people want to see me go Dog Day Afternoon on Tiffany!!  It would be a combo meal deal of Dr Phil and Carrie Heffernan (of the King of Queens) when she is pissed.  She would probably come back at me, like she did at the Tell All - "What?  And you're perfect?"  No, but I never said I was.  I do claim to put my kids first and actually, you know.....do it?  Actually, I would not bring those two sweet souls into this, they deserve better.  I would say she kinda surprised me as she seemed smarter than your average person yet I guess you can have the last name of Getty or Rockefeller yet still foul things up in the romance department.  I would, however, ask her straight up:  Did you really think you could cure it?  Control it?  I am sure she knows she did not cause it.  I would do a deep dive into that "wellness center" and I think that is a for profit joke of a center.  Encouraging people to marry the day after they are sprung?  And encouraging them to start a family?

Look, Tiff thought it would make a great story:  "Silly little me got pregnant and did not know for nine months!!  Whoopsies!!!  Hey you think that is funny, how about me falling in love with my South African vacation f**k, then deciding to move there to cure him of his addiction!!!  But.....turns out everything is crime ridden and Daniel might get sex trafficked.  Again, Whoopsies!!  It was a complete shock that it was different with Ronald after we were married.  So now we are back, living with my mom and she gets ANOTHER turn at parenthood  - lucky her!!!!  Who would have thought married an unemployed felon in South Africa would turn out poorly??  Hey!  Pass the nachos!!!!"

@Mrs.Hanson... THE VOICE OF REASON.  THANK YOU!

9 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Umm hmm. You me and Byrd.

Do you mean Byrd from Judge Judy???? hahahahah

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Wow!!  I am flattered people want to see me go Dog Day Afternoon on Tiffany!!  It would be a combo meal deal of Dr Phil and Carrie Heffernan (of the King of Queens) when she is pissed.  She would probably come back at me, like she did at the Tell All - "What?  And you're perfect?"  No, but I never said I was.  I do claim to put my kids first and actually, you know.....do it?  Actually, I would not bring those two sweet souls into this, they deserve better.  I would say she kinda surprised me as she seemed smarter than your average person yet I guess you can have the last name of Getty or Rockefeller yet still foul things up in the romance department.  I would, however, ask her straight up:  Did you really think you could cure it?  Control it?  I am sure she knows she did not cause it.  I would do a deep dive into that "wellness center" and I think that is a for profit joke of a center.  Encouraging people to marry the day after

"Dog Day Afternoon" GREAT movie! One of my all time favorites.

I wonder if Tiffany will retire all the cold shoulder tops she wore during their season. Move in a new direction.

• LOL 4
9 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

So I'm curious.  Who is supporting Tiffany, Daniel and baby girl?

Nobody seems to be working!

That's the other thing that makes me angry with people like Tiffany... 

Isn't she a part time make-up artist or something?.... How much could she possibly make?? She'll need childcare if she works full time... Ugh.. The kids are the ones who suffer the most.

She needs to keep her damn legs closed and work on cleaning up the mess she's made of her life and Daniel's.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Isn't she a part time make-up artist or something?.... How much could she possibly make?? She'll need childcare if she works full time... Ugh.. The kids are the ones who suffer the most.

She needs to keep her damn legs closed and work on cleaning up the mess she's made of her life and Daniel's.

She's on the dole.. mark my words

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I honestly think she can make good money at it; we've talked here before about what a good one can make.  And aside from her bad decisions, she is a beautiful woman who does her own makeup very well IMO, I would give her a try for sure.

Daniel is in school but I don't think the baby's even a year old yet😢

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I honestly think she can make good money at it; we've talked here before about what a good one can make.  And aside from her bad decisions, she is a beautiful woman who does her own makeup very well IMO, I would give her a try for sure.

I’ll bet she’s filed for social security for Daniel, based on his fathers death. It might be a small amount but it’s something. I think Farrah Abraham (Teen Mom) receives it for her daughter. He died before she was born. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

So I'm curious.  Who is supporting Tiffany, Daniel and baby girl?

Nobody seems to be working!

I remember reading on another forum the US participants play a little fast and loose with their job titles to minimise stalking. So, there is a chance Tiffany has a real job and she's just decided to call herself a make up artist for the show (or at least that's what I'm hoping). 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Boston said:

@Mrs.Hanson... THE VOICE OF REASON.  THANK YOU!

Again....thank you!

8 hours ago, iwasish said:

I’ll bet she’s filed for social security for Daniel

It depends on if his name is on the birth certificate. Many single women leave the father's name off so the baby can be 100% hers.  I am not judging, there are a lot of situations out there.  But if his name is on the birth certificate, she is good to go.  If not, she (Daniel, really) is screwed.  You wanna fight Social Security?  Fine, start now and it will be settled with Daniel is 25 years old.

Tiffany can make bank as a makeup artist but to work 40 hours a week (as opposed to self employed) she would be in a salon and they are going to take a huge cut of her profit.

My guess:  She gets WIC for Carly, Daniel is on reduced lunch (both programs I support 100%) and perhaps a child care subsidy if she is working.  She will never see a cent of support from Ronald.

These women who treat their kids as props in their love lives make me hurl.  I can not stand Ashley (from Jay from Jamaica fame) but at least she left her kids off camera.

• Love 14

My understanding is that Daniel could only get social security if the father worked long enough, and paid SS long enough to qualify.   

Actually, I'm not sure we're getting the truth about time lines, marital status, or anything else out of the show.   My guess is they're going for entertainment, not anything close to what's real.

• Love 2

if she's truly broke, I hope she's getting food stamps too, surely she can't be flat broke yet.  Although who knows how many round trip flights to SA came out of the TLC money.  

I follow her on Instagram, I think they're all back to living with her mom, so she probably gets a lot of support from her.  

I think she's a terrible mom for dragging two children into a situation where she gets NO child support for either one, but I wish her the best in caring for them. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

My understanding is that Daniel could only get social security if the father worked long enough, and paid SS long enough to qualify.   

That is a good point - I wonder if Daniel is eligible?  (Kinda like you have to be married for ten years to draw on a former spouse's SS for retirement.)  

1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Actually, I'm not sure we're getting the truth about time lines, marital status, or anything else out of the show.   My guess is they're going for entertainment, not anything close to what's real.

I agree with this per a lot of couples but I think these two were real.  I mean, a sane person does not uproot her son to live in a country where kids are sex trafficked, apartments have barbed wire, you kinda hope neighbors hear you scream, and parks are super run down and dreary.......does she?  And marry an unemployed felon then get pregnant?  I would love love love to talk to Mother Tiffany.  I bet she has some dirt........

Can someone explain what Ronald meant by "registering as married" in the US?  Does one typically register a marriage when you wed abroad?  Only been married twice, both times in the USA!  Did she say she was going to file as single on her taxes?  And if someone wants to tell me why I care about this......please let me know!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
17 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

That is a good point - I wonder if Daniel is eligible?  (Kinda like you have to be married for ten years to draw on a former spouse's SS for retirement.)  

I agree with this per a lot of couples but I think these two were real.  I mean, a sane person does not uproot her son to live in a country where kids are sex trafficked, apartments have barbed wire, you kinda hope neighbors hear you scream, and parks are super run down and dreary.......does she?  And marry an unemployed felon then get pregnant?  I would love love love to talk to Mother Tiffany.  I bet she has some dirt........

Can someone explain what Ronald meant by "registering as married" in the US?  Does one typically register a marriage when you wed abroad?  Only been married twice, both times in the USA!  Did she say she was going to file as single on her taxes?  And if someone wants to tell me why I care about this......please let me know!

Very interesting question. My guess is some sort of documents have to be filed in the U.S., IF the American spouse wants to claim them on taxes.  Or any other of a wide variety of reasons you'd want a record of your marriage, like health care benefits.

I don't believe she ever intended to stay in SA. Their entire season was scene after scene of why it would be impossible stay there, the park, the apartment, the hospital, etc.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Or any other of a wide variety of reasons you'd want a record of your marriage, like health care benefits.

I would assume you get a certified copy of your wedding certificate to carry around with you to prove you are legally married.  

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

My understanding is that Daniel can get social security survivors benefits until he is 18 as long as dad is named in the birth certificate, regardless of whether or not dad ever reported any income.

It's my understanding that the child's survivor's benefit is based on the deceased parent's earnings (if I'm reading this correctly about Dad's potential benefits).  If Dad never worked or reported earnings, Daniel is not likely to be getting anything.

• Useful 2
52 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

It's my understanding that the child's survivor's benefit is based on the deceased parent's earnings (if I'm reading this correctly about Dad's potential benefits).  If Dad never worked or reported earnings, Daniel is not likely to be getting anything.

What a blow he has been dealt.  Truly!!  That, and TIffany for a mom.  

• Love 6

I feel like Tiffany took a page out of Angela's book to try and finagle multiple seasons.  The whole "If _______ happens, then I am DONE." or "If he isn't being honest with me, then I'm OUT OF HERE!" or "If I find out________, then I am LEAVING HIM FOR GOOD." 

And we all know Angela never meant a word of any of it, and it has worked out well for her season after season after season of BS.   Tiffany might have hoped she was a more likeable version.  

They're all wrong, but we may be the only ones who know that.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Love 4
17 hours ago, blubld43 said:

So I wonder what Daniel is supposed to call Ronald now?

"My ex-dad turned out to be a piece of shit so now mom doesn't want me to call him dad anymore"... I bet she'll do the same thing with the next LOSER she decides to shack up with... Poor kid... Who knows how many ex-dads he'll have before his idiot mother grows a brain and puts her kids needs ahead of her love life.  🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, Kroliosis said:

Do we know how long she was actually in SA?  Did she return after Carly was born?

She returned to have the baby in the US. Her leaving on the show was her actually moving back. She did go back with the baby to visit at some point because I think there were pics of Ronald with the baby.  She is claiming he lost his job and sent no support for the baby. True probably but she knew going in what he was like. If only she could control her own life and job situation like she wanted to control his. 

• Love 6
On 1/29/2020 at 12:09 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Because her daughter was marrying an unemployed felon? 

You’re being so unfair. None of the crimes were his fault, including foolishly putting on a friend’s jacket that had drugs in the pocket. He was an innocent bystander! His mother’s refrigerator was mistakenly put in Craig’s List.

Speaking of Mother Ronald, she almost managed to foist him off on someone else but now he’s returned home for good. They and Colt & Debbie should be one pen pals.

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

Tiffany's mom couldn't attend the wedding because she was the primary caretaker for her mother, who appeared on the show in one scene. She asked why Tiffany didn't marry in the US so that she could attend her daughter's wedding and Tiffany  had to come clean about Ronald's criminal record that we are supposed to believe her family didn't know about until that moment. Her mom also had a young daughter, around three or four at the time, I think.

Daniel's dad was murdered at his workplace when he tried to intervene in a fight and was shot in the head. So, he was working. An article about is death had his mom holding a photo of her son and Daniel merged together weirdly, so he apparently had claimed him, just wasn't in his life. There were rumors that he was murdered over a drug deal gone bad and I thought that maybe that was the "all in or all out" ultimatum Tiffany gave him, but there has never been confirmation of drug use and the murder didn't seem to even involve him, so if it was a drug issue, he was a third party. That info was posted here, probably back on the first few pages. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

You’re being so unfair. None of the crimes were his fault, including foolishly putting on a friend’s jacket that had drugs in the pocket. He was an innocent bystander! His mother’s refrigerator was mistakenly put in Craig’s List.

Speaking of Mother Ronald, she almost managed to foist him off on someone else but now he’s returned home for good. They and Colt & Debbie should be one pen pals.

I would have claimed a friend put the drugs into my jacket to rid himself/herself of the stash.  I can't believe Tiff fell for this one.

9 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Very true but:  Colt has a job, is not a felon and has not stolen Mother Deb's fridge.  Yet.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

She returned to have the baby in the US. Her leaving on the show was her actually moving back. She did go back with the baby to visit at some point because I think there were pics of Ronald with the baby.  She is claiming he lost his job and sent no support for the baby. True probably but she knew going in what he was like. If only she could control her own life and job situation like she wanted to control his. 

So she never lived in SA after Carly arrived?  I know I am asking the same questions, but my mind can't process this.  She immediately got knocked up, married, & promptly left to move back to the US.  

Edited by Kroliosis
  • Love 3

Yes, that's exactly what she did.  She was half heartedly attempting to get him to the US now that they were married, but I think she just wanted a baby and a husband /dad 2000 miles away.  That way she's in control of the kids.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Yes, that's exactly what she did.  She was half heartedly attempting to get him to the US now that they were married, but I think she just wanted a baby and a husband /dad 2000 miles away.  That way she's in control of the kids.

I think you are 100% correct.  Why else would a seemingly smart woman make these insanely foolish choices??  I do believe she was genuine when she met him on vacation, and let's face it:  I am sure that was a ton of fun for her!  But real life Ronald reared his head and I am sure she had a big "What the heck did I just get myself into?" moment.  She is hugely selfish for treating Daniel like collateral damage but still trots out that very tired "I always put him first" line.  No, no you don't!

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Very true but:  Colt has a job, is not a felon and has not stolen Mother Deb's fridge.  Yet.

Just going to say the same, whatever Colt's eccentricities, he does seem to be self supporting, and contributing to Debbie as well.  I think he has plenty of quirks, which I'd prefer NOT to see on tv any more, but he isn't a broke, addicted loser.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Kroliosis said:

So she never lived in SA after Carly arrived?  I know I am asking the same questions, but my mind can't process this.  She immediately got knocked up, married, & promptly left to move back to the US.  

It is strange that she makes this big deal about moving to SA, ripping her kid out of his secure home, away from friends, makes him call a man he does not know, "Daddy," and then she tries and succeeds in getting pregnant then moves back home.  Was she trying to tell us she could not find a sperm donor walking around the streets of Frederick? 

My adult son is casual friends with someone who is friends with Tiffany, I have been on bended knee to get him to make contact with his friend and get some inside intel, he has not done it, it makes me think about changing my will.

• LOL 12
  • Love 5

I can't for the life of me remember Tiffany's mother or living arrangements in the USA.

I keep getting her mixed up with the girl that turned Muslim and married a dentist or doctor.  Her mother is a nurse and has a young child!

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I can't for the life of me remember Tiffany's mother or living arrangements in the USA.

I keep getting her mixed up with the girl that turned Muslim and married a dentist or doctor.  Her mother is a nurse and has a young child!

Same here....I seem to recall a very small girl like 4 yrs old or something and Tiffany saying it was her sister and how much she would miss her... other than that i don't really remember her mom that much... other than her a video call with Tiffany where she found out she was pregnant from Ronald.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

They both live at home, sponging off their parents far beyond an age where they should be making better life choices AND making their own money.

• Love 5
On 1/30/2020 at 1:52 PM, Joan of Argh said:

These people are nuts... now Ronald is saying that Tiffany is a saint and he lied about it all.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B79ErTsHUjj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Is spell check even a thing anymore.  Don't get me wrong, I make all sorts of errors, but I'm not putting my stuff out to the world and it's not a novel sized manifesto.  

Anyways.  They aren't even interesting.  Maybe they can't just go about their business.  

18 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

3 PICS

Looks like Tiffany has dropped some weight and she's looking good... just in time to start dating again and pick up another loser.

The baby is adorable and Daniel is always cute

Ad for detox tummy tea in 3.......2........

• Love 3