Type keyword(s) to search

Tiffany & Ronald: Aces High, Expectations Low

• Start Topic

On 9/18/2019 at 9:43 AM, watchingtvaddict said:

The people who go to these hospitals are making less than $800 a month.

Ronald doesn't make that at the Wellness Center!!!  No, I totally believe you as a SA native that Tiff could go to a private hospital - but.....could she eligible as a US citizen?

2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Ronald doesn't make that at the Wellness Center!!!  No, I totally believe you as a SA native that Tiff could go to a private hospital - but.....could she eligible as a US citizen?

I'm pretty sure Ronald's family has some sort of money. I don't understand how else he could have paid for the Wellness Center. Wasn't he there for 6 months? 

Tiffany wouldn't have an issue going to a hospital in SA. It is a medical tourism destination and people tack on safari's after surgery. https://www.surgeon-and-safari.co.za/ Your nationality doesn't matter when it comes to medical care. Just whether or not you can pay. 

A friend of mine was in the Peace Corps in Mozambique, got injured and they sent him to a hospital in Johannesburg to get treated... not sure what the health insurance package is like for Peace Corps, but tourists are 100% allowed to check into hospitals. I think the exorbitant cost of medical care in the States makes Americans look at hospitals in a different light. 

ETA: Another link explaining medical tourism in SA: https://moguldom.com/105840/safari-surgery-nip-tuck-tourism-in-south-africa/8/

Edited by watchingtvaddict
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Thanks for explaining. I definitely got all of the racism and elitism coming off of Ronald. If you've ever seen a US hospital where a state government or the feds had to close or send into receivership, those are bad bad and honestly so much worse than the hospital we saw in South Africa. 

Well of course, no one deserves to look down their nose at people as much as a guy who stole his momma's refrigerator so he could play craps.  

Its a race to the bottom between those two.  

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Wanda said:

Ronald stands a very good chance of getting his visa and green card. He’s not from a “shithole” country as defined by the current administration and he’s white with a “cute’ accent, having a white baby. That’s considered a desirable immigrant. Not even trying to be political, just factual here. They are trying to get more Caucasian immigrants and if he is actually being sponsored by TLC? it’s a done deal.

I don't think that any of that is going to help with his criminal record.

• Love 8

Ronald's criminal record is really long, he's been arrested many times for drug charges (heroin and LSD), theft, stole his mother's fully stocked fridge, and pawned it, stole from his employer, promised to pay it back, and lied.    The list of charges Tiffany was looking at is very long, and even though he claims not to have been convicted, he's still on police rolls as charged.   If I were the former employer, and saw this thief bragging how he got away with embezzling, I would refile the charges.  

Plus, he made a huge mistake talking about all of this on TV.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Ronald's criminal record is really long, he's been arrested many times for drug charges (heroin and LSD), theft, stole his mother's fully stocked fridge, and pawned it, stole from his employer, promised to pay it back, and lied.    The list of charges Tiffany was looking at is very long, and even though he claims not to have been convicted, he's still on police rolls as charged.   If I were the former employer, and saw this thief bragging how he got away with embezzling, I would refile the charges.  

Plus, he made a huge mistake talking about all of this on TV. 

Wouldn't it be a crying shame if any immigration officials watched the show and figured out what he's all about? 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Gigglepuff said:

Wouldn't it be a crying shame if any immigration officials watched the show and figured out what he's all about? 

I don’t think they have to suffer that much - they will just run a background check through SA’s criminal justice system and it will all be laid out for them...

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I was trying to post information about Daniel's biological dad's murder, but nothing wants to link for me tonight. I'm going to bed but if anyone else wants to try, this is the info:

His name is Roger Ramos and his was killed on October 6, 2018 at a bar named Riptide in Myrtle Beach, SC.

6 hours ago, Christina said:

I was trying to post information about Daniel's biological dad's murder, but nothing wants to link for me tonight. I'm going to bed but if anyone else wants to try, this is the info:

His name is Roger Ramos and his was killed on October 6, 2018 at a bar named Riptide in Myrtle Beach, SC.

https://www.live5news.com/2018/10/07/one-dead-after-shooting-incident-myrtle-beach-bar/

https://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/it-s-just-devastating-for-all-of-us-myrtle-beach/article_a3465aac-cb45-11e8-9cb0-07446d30d8bc.html

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I just find it unlikely that TLC and Sharp entertainment would bother sponsoring Ronald if his record was basically unsponsorable. They have to know something that makes it more likely than not that they will be successful getting them to the US for the flagship show. Otherwise why put themselves in this position for a criminal? Ronald and Tiff aren’t that interesting. That’s why I say his “desireable” characteristics will outweigh his “undesirable” ones that would be automatic hell no for certain other types of people. YMMV

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Wanda said:

I just find it unlikely that TLC and Sharp entertainment would bother sponsoring Ronald if his record was basically unsponsorable. They have to know something that makes it more likely than not that they will be successful getting them to the US for the flagship show. Otherwise why put themselves in this position for a criminal? Ronald and Tiff aren’t that interesting. That’s why I say his “desireable” characteristics will outweigh his “undesirable” ones that would be automatic hell no for certain other types of people. YMMV

I think sharp/TLC may be getting him a work visa which would make sense but wouldn't allow him to stay in the US forever.  You have to have an employer willing to sponsor you, and I believe you have to recertify the employer sponsorship every year. 

My friends husband works in IT and a lot of the employees are here on work visas but they feel very insecure in their ability to remain in the US.

A work visa seems far less risky and I imagine involves a less invasive background check since it doesn't automatically lead to citizenship.  The government would know that the visa is limited in scope and that the person isn't going to get on the dole because they have a job. 

That would make sense to me at least. 

Edited by RealReality
On 7/10/2019 at 10:55 AM, iwasish said:

She probably figured a baby would give him ANOTHER reason to stay on the straight and narrow.... or she was knocked up within a couple days of getting to SA. 

In my search for the wife of another 90 idiot I came across a picture of these two where he looks younger and quite different ,she has a screwed up fish face and I think it was a Pinterest  ( ?). Picture. 

A baby won’t keep Ronald on the straight and narrow. It is a diversion and distraction. Finding a job, regular counseling, making new friends, giving up old lifestyle choices, having a support system and finding other addictions to replace the ones he has. And it is codependency with him and Tiffany. He will have ups and downs and relapses.

• Love 9

A baby won't get Ronald's drug dealing, thieving fanny in the U.S. either.    If he gets a visa for any kind of visit, I'll be very angry.    

I also think Ronald's temper is very close to breaking out in stressful situations.    When Tiffany "accidentally" forgot the credit cards when they were going to the auto parts store, I think if the camera wouldn't have been there, that she would have been in real trouble.   She really seems to enjoy reminding him of his background, and addiction, and saying how she's going to keep him on a leash.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

@RealReality
Agreed. I read on one of the spoiler sites (forgive me, I cannot remember because I hit up so many of them so often) that she did in fact come back to America to have the baby because the birth/delivery would be covered by Medicaid. And as an added bonus to her: maybe it would benefit them with the spouse visa, if his wife and child are already living here. I feel like.....yeah, he was a dirtbag, but good people make bad mistakes and maybe he really wants to turn things around. He really seems to care about Tiffany and her son so much. I could be wrong. I have been known to be clueless on this type of shit, lol. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

@RealReality
Agreed. I read on one of the spoiler sites (forgive me, I cannot remember because I hit up so many of them so often) that she did in fact come back to America to have the baby because the birth/delivery would be covered by Medicaid. And as an added bonus to her: maybe it would benefit them with the spouse visa, if his wife and child are already living here. I feel like.....yeah, he was a dirtbag, but good people make bad mistakes and maybe he really wants to turn things around. He really seems to care about Tiffany and her son so much. I could be wrong. I have been known to be clueless on this type of shit, lol. 

I don't know about Ronald's feelings but he rubs me the wrong way. 

Right now they are living relatively stress free, Ronald has no job and they have their own place and a car.  This makes me thing that bank of Ronald's mom is funding their life.

Ronald has shown a lack of accountability and more telling, he has shown flashes of anger that seem a little scary to me.  

And this is with relatively little stress.  What happens with the stress of a new baby, and having to work at a low wage job...the sort of job you just KNOW Ronald thinks is beneath him.  

Daniel seems like a sensitive child and that anger could easily be turned towards him 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Right now they are living relatively stress free, Ronald has no job and they have their own place and a car.  This makes me thing that bank of Ronald's mom is funding their life.

Ronald has shown a lack of accountability and more telling, he has shown flashes of anger that seem a little scary to me.  

And this is with relatively little stress.  What happens with the stress of a new baby, and having to work at a low wage job...the sort of job you just KNOW Ronald thinks is beneath him.  

Daniel seems like a sensitive child and that anger could easily be turned towards him 

Very good points. See, this is why you are my online moral compass! 😂

I will say with 100% confidence in myself.....Tiffany is an absolute idiot. And why in Sam's fuck can't this girl wear anything with shoulders? Ever? Are her shoulders allergic to clothing? Does she think her shoulders are sexy? (No, linebacker Tiffany, they are not)

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Very good points. See, this is why you are my online moral compass! 😂

I will say with 100% confidence in myself.....Tiffany is an absolute idiot. And why in Sam's fuck can't this girl wear anything with shoulders? Ever? Are her shoulders allergic to clothing? Does she think her shoulders are sexy? (No, linebacker Tiffany, they are not)

I rolled my eyes so hard when she showed up in that cold shoulder dress.

She always has something dark on the bottom, clearly she is highlighting her best features, I get it. But she needs to develop more variety in her flattering looks! She's really a beautiful woman, if she doesn't want to lose the weight, find some more variety, it won't be hard.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

I’ve always thought that Ronald is a bit of a bully who has anger issues in addition to his gambling addiction and drug issues.  The “friend’s coat” and forcing his former employer to drop criminal charges don’t indicate someone who has any sense of right and wrong.  Poor Daniel.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, ThereButFor said:

I’ve always thought that Ronald is a bit of a bully who has anger issues in addition to his gambling addiction and drug issues.  The “friend’s coat” and forcing his former employer to drop criminal charges don’t indicate someone who has any sense of right and wrong.  Poor Daniel.

In all my youth years of clubbing, going to parties, I never once put on the wrong jacket.  Ever.  Good thing none of my friends were into LSD.  No one believes you Ronald.  Like a poster said upthread, he is (for now) unemployed and has all day to go to an auto parts store.  Let's mix in full time work plus a new baby and see how that goes.  Magic 8 Ball says not very well.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 14
On 9/2/2019 at 5:07 PM, watchingtvaddict said:

And a little girl was kidnapped in front of her school by 4 men on Monday (this is about 50 minutes from where they stay) 

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/just-in-grade-r-girl-kidnapped-in-front-of-vaal-school-20190902

"Do you know about human trafficking, mah boy?" Ronald really wasn't joking around when he was warning Daniel about the dangers of SA. 

This particular example of crime in SA freaked me out a bit so I Iooked for an update. The girl was returned to her parents 48 hours later; the whole kidnapping was an attempt at hitting pay dirt via ransom and was orchestrated by a teacher at her school who was “close” friends with the mother (the family is apparently somewhat wealthy).

Topic? Uhhh in that 20 minutes with Tiffany article she looked great in the pictures and that was probably because IIRC there were no cold shoulder tops to be found. She still sucks though.

• Love 3

I'm hoping the former boss that Ronald embezzled from will see the loser laughing about him dropping charges, because Ronald lied about paying him back, and the boss will file charges now.      

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm hoping the former boss that Ronald embezzled from will see the loser laughing about him dropping charges, because Ronald lied about paying him back will file charges now.      

Yeah, it's things like that that make him un-rootable to me.  Ronald and Tiffany are unlikeable.  We have enough unlikeable people in the US, so he shouldn't be able to live here. 

• Love 11
On 9/21/2019 at 12:30 PM, iwasish said:

Remembered for his devotion  to family and friends... 

The grandmother doesn’t even have a pic of her son and grandson together, she has to splice two photos together. 

He sounds like a real prince. 

Yes he was so devoted to his son he asked about him now and then.    How does Grandma even have a photo?  I thought there was no relationship with that side of the family?  Why do I care?

3 hours ago, RealReality said:

Yeah, it's things like that that make him un-rootable to me.  Ronald and Tiffany are unlikeable.  We have enough unlikeable people in the US, so he shouldn't be able to live here. 

I agree - he LAUGHS about criminal behavior?  Take a seat in the back.

• Love 6

I found it interesting that Daniel bawled his eyes out but Tiffany didn't shed a tear.  I have a feeling there is more to her coming back to the U.S. other than to give birth.   I have a feeling they weren't getting along.  I sensed tension.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

I sensed tension.

I sensed she couldn’t get away fast enough.  

In my head I heard her plop down in her seat on the airplane and heave a big whoosh, as in “thank God!  K, dry it up Little Man, there are no cameras on here”.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Happyfatchick said:

I sensed she couldn’t get away fast enough.  

In my head I heard her plop down in her seat on the airplane and heave a big whoosh, as in “thank God!  K, dry it up Little Man, there are no cameras on here”.

Yup she looked like she couldn't wait for the flight to leave.

They both make me sick for getting Daniel involved in their BS romance and I'm even more disgusted that she made sure to get herself pregnant and drag another innocent child into their mess!

I can't stand Tiffany and her smug know-it-all smirks and dumb facial expressions.

She LOVES to lecture others.... but she's just as stupid as Ronald.

She makes terrible decisions yet she sits there like a wise old owl looking down her pierced nose at everyone..... Ugh!    🙄

• Love 10

I felt bad for her son crying. I have wondered if the fast marriage and pregnancy was not a plan  to make the K1 visa easier to get. Imagine a pregnant wife and her crying son, saying I want dad, my other dad died, why can;t dad come here and make us a family. I hope she is not using Daniel's feelings in her plan to get the visa.

As for them living, would Tiffany not be getting social security for Daniel since his bio dad has passed? My husband;s dad passed before he was 18 and his family got some social security but there was more then one kids under 18 so I do not know how much it would be for one and how far that amount would go in South Africa. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

I felt bad for her son crying. I have wondered if the fast marriage and pregnancy was not a plan  to make the K1 visa easier to get. Imagine a pregnant wife and her crying son, saying I want dad, my other dad died, why can;t dad come here and make us a family. I hope she is not using Daniel's feelings in her plan to get the visa.

I don't think customs and immigration give a hoot about a crying kid or a dumbass woman who purposely got pregnant knowing her baby daddy was a drug addict and thief.

Tiffany should have thought about poor little Daniel's feelings before she rolled into bed with a loser like Ronald.  

• Love 7

Sweet baby jeebus, all of that wailing and carrying on.  I found myself trying to get a glimpse of Daniel's face during that scene, and whilst he kept furiously rubbing one eye, I never did see an actual tear.  Any kid of that age I've seen truly upset and crying is a mass of tears, snot, and blubbering.  All I saw and heard was that high-pitched wailing.  

Color me skeptical, but I think that pillar of motherhood, Tiffany, might have coached that kid to "pretend" to be upset and good gawd almighty, did he take it to heart and chewed up scenery that would rival a Nicolas Cage performance.  

The kid already said he didn't like it there and wanted to go home.  I wouldn't have been a bit surprised to learn both he and his moronic mother collapsed into their seats, high fived each other that they were outta there, and counted the hours until they touched back down on their home turf.  

I know IRL that kid would jangle my last nerve because he's always so over the top...but then I seriously contemplate whether it's because his mother has coached him on how he should  "act" when the cameras start rolling.

I also am not sure Tiffany ever planned to stay beyond the 90 days.  

I'm looking forward to see what's up with this mess at the Tell Nothing.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
5 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

This is what I'm thinking. 

She only stayed 90 days, but tourists in SA are allowed to extend their stay for an extra 90 days if they have good reason. Surely, Tiffany would have been able to go to Home Affairs and extend her stay citing her marriage, pregnancy and plan to apply for a spousal visa?

I have friends who've extended their tourist visa for another 90 days because they were grandparents looking after their South African grandchild.

Tiffany bought a round trip ticket. I'm convinced. 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, watchingtvaddict said:

This is what I'm thinking. 

She only stayed 90 days, but tourists in SA are allowed to extend their stay for an extra 90 days if they have good reason. Surely, Tiffany would have been able to go to Home Affairs and extend her stay citing her marriage, pregnancy and plan to apply for a spousal visa?

I have friends who've extended their tourist visa for another 90 days because they were grandparents looking after their South African grandchild.

Tiffany bought a round trip ticket. I'm convinced. 

I wouldn't be a bit surprised.  I think she kept her options open so she could bounce at the end of the 90 days, still have bragging rights (ugh) about having a husband in SA, and give birth in a comfy US hospital where she wouldn't have to deliver on the floor and have access to an epidural or pain meds during labor.  

I also think she probably presented all of these shenanigans to Daniel as a vacation, which in the end is precisely what it was, an extended vacation that included a wedding and a bonus baby.  

I could just imagine her telling Daniel, "Now when we're at the airport and the camera people are there, be sure to act really upset that you're leaving 'dad' behind so he knows how much you'll miss him."  

Hell, that kid probably couldn't wait to get back home and play with his friends.  And I wouldn't blame him in the least.  

• Love 7

As for them living, would Tiffany not be getting social security for Daniel since his bio dad has passed?

If dad's name is on his birth certificate he should be eligible for social security survivor benefits until he is 18. I don't think it's much though.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I wouldn't have been a bit surprised to learn both he and his moronic mother collapsed into their seats, high fived each other that they were outta there, and counted the hours until they touched back down on their home turf.  

I think this same thing.  I pride myself on being one of the first "I hate Tiffany" bandleaders and I have made it a mission on mine to recruit others.   

Someone said, in this thread or another thread, that when Tiff leaves Ronald will not have much of a support system in SA.  I would say his current (now back in the USA) was not so hot - Tiff is the worst.  Her passive aggressive controlling nature and her seemingly refusal to admit her role in his recovery - trying to cure it, trying to love him enough, not accepting that is not. About. Her. does nothing to help.

Look Tiff, you married your vacation f**k, now look what happened.  And you get a permanent souvenir!  All swaddled and diapered!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I think this same thing.  I pride myself on being one of the first "I hate Tiffany" bandleaders and I have made it a mission on mine to recruit others.   

Someone said, in this thread or another thread, that when Tiff leaves Ronald will not have much of a support system in SA.  I would say his current (now back in the USA) was not so hot - Tiff is the worst.  Her passive aggressive controlling nature and her seemingly refusal to admit her role in his recovery - trying to cure it, trying to love him enough, not accepting that is not. About. Her. does nothing to help.

Look Tiff, you married your vacation f**k, now look what happened.  And you get a permanent souvenir!  All swaddled and diapered!!!

Oy, and in that scene last week where her ass was swallowing that boulder, I caught her saying something to Ronald about when he proposed to her in that same spot, they "didn't even know each other."

Well, Tiffany, you still don't know each other.  You've been together three months.  That should still be the "honeymoon phase" and shit's already going sideways fast.  But hey, you got a wedding out of it, a baby on board, and can bounce back to America, so it's all good!  *eye roll*  

Yeah, I never can quite decide whom I abhor more, this moron or liar dog Rebecca spending money on chasing Zied whilst her child support goes unpaid.  

• Love 7
46 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Mission accomplished, because she sucks and sucks even more because she always tries to play off like she is really thoughtful and wrestling with her decisions and only after deep thought and reflection has she decided to do what's best for her. 

Again, I hate to pull the taxpayer card, but I suspect that if Tiffany had no social net in the US, she wouldn't have been so quick to conceive a child with a criminal addict who hadn't even been in recovery a month. 

• Love 10

(I don't have kids) Tiffany looks way more pregnant than three months, and the ultrasound showed a baby that was a lot bigger than the time she supposedly would have been pregnant.  I don't think there is any way Ronald is the father.    I feel so sorry for poor Daniel, after Tiffany told him to call Ronald Dad, and blamed leaving South Africa on Daniel not being happy.      My guess is the reason Tiffany flew back when she did is that she can't fly after a certain number of weeks pregnant (to avoid mid-air deliveries), on the very long trip from SA to the U.S.     

I can't wait for the Tell Nothing part 1 next week, it looks like the stage will be empty, after the not so shocking revelations start happening.      I had to laugh when I saw that everyone's overseas romantic partner is on TV.   Except, Deavan and Jihoon that looked like they were interviewed together.    Of course, that will limit the massive fights that would have happened on stage, when the 'revelations' are told. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, Happyfatchick said:

I dont know the beginning of their storyline.  How did they they ever meet in the first place?

He stole her fridge.

She met him while on a trip to South Africa with friends.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Drogo said:

He stole her fridge, probably.

Is that insane, or WHAT?  A “fully stocked” refrigerator.  So Wile E. Coyote (aka Ronald) folded it up and put it in his pocket (it was an Acme model, obviously).  Ran to the local pawn shop, pressed the red button and POOF!  It expanded into a full-size fridge again.  

Thats how I see it.  No, really.  The red button on the Acme fridge says “SKETCH”.

Edited by Happyfatchick
I knew it wasn’t “Wylie”. Had to look. I feel better
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

Oy, and in that scene last week where her ass was swallowing that boulder, I caught her saying something to Ronald about when he proposed to her in that same spot, they "didn't even know each other."

Lol! "Ass was swallowing that boulder"......I noticed that too. Pregnancy weight? I still want to know HOW she "didn't know" she was expecting Daniel, she is already enormous with this baby. I don't believe for 2 seconds that her pregnancy with Daniel looked much different.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

I still want to know HOW she "didn't know" she was expecting Daniel, she is already enormous with this baby. I don't believe for 2 seconds that her pregnancy with Daniel looked much different

I think she’s always “big a little bit” pregnant or not 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Sweet baby jeebus, all of that wailing and carrying on.  I found myself trying to get a glimpse of Daniel's face during that scene, and whilst he kept furiously rubbing one eye, I never did see an actual tear.  Any kid of that age I've seen truly upset and crying is a mass of tears, snot, and blubbering.  All I saw and heard was that high-pitched wailing.  

Color me skeptical, but I think that pillar of motherhood, Tiffany, might have coached that kid to "pretend" to be upset and good gawd almighty, did he take it to heart and chewed up scenery that would rival a Nicolas Cage performance.  

The kid already said he didn't like it there and wanted to go home.  I wouldn't have been a bit surprised to learn both he and his moronic mother collapsed into their seats, high fived each other that they were outta there, and counted the hours until they touched back down on their home turf.  

I know IRL that kid would jangle my last nerve because he's always so over the top...but then I seriously contemplate whether it's because his mother has coached him on how he should  "act" when the cameras start rolling.

I'm looking forward to see what's up with this mess at the Tell Nothing.  

Tiffany imo has clearly coached her kid and Daniel knows how to act to win Mommy's approval. From running to Ronald "Dad!" at first sight to the "OMG YOU'RE PREGNANT!" to the "farewell, farewell" scene in the airport. The kid was always "on."  I think Tiffany had a fantasy of going to SA to be with her criminal boyfriend and once she found out that - surprise, surprise - an unemployed man with a history isn't going to support her in the way US taxpayers will (making assumptions here but yeah...)... so now she's back in the US with her souvenir baby and all ready to do interviews with tabloids and Cameos and wax poetic about her long-distance marriage, how hard it is, and how devastated Ronald is without his cold-shouldered goddess.

I can't stand her.

1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Recruit #1 reporting for duty!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

Mission accomplished, because she sucks and sucks even more because she always tries to play off like she is really thoughtful and wrestling with her decisions and only after deep thought and reflection has she decided to do what's best for her. 

Again, I hate to pull the taxpayer card, but I suspect that if Tiffany had no social net in the US, she wouldn't have been so quick to conceive a child with a criminal addict who hadn't even been in recovery a month. 

Tiffany's made a lot of crappy decisions, like getting impregnated by a criminal addict who hadn't been in recovery for more than a month, but Medicaid has literally saved my life and neither I nor my youngest would still be there without it. It's a net I'm grateful for (and one that, as a tax payer, I've paid into).  

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Tiffany's made a lot of crappy decisions, like getting impregnated by a criminal addict who hadn't been in recovery for more than a month, but Medicaid has literally saved my life and neither I nor my youngest would still be there without it. It's a net I'm grateful for (and one that, as a tax payer, I've paid into).  

These social nets are important and I'm happy we have them and am happy to pay into them for those who need them for whatever reason.  

But when I see someone like Tiffany, who is, by my measure, abusing the system, I get annoyed.  

She isn't abusing it by using it, but I think she felt like there was little downside to an immediate and poorly timed pregnancy because she had the safety of these social nets.  So....why not? 

Worst case scenario for Tiffany is that Ronald is denied entry and she can rely on these social nets to help care for her and her children. There is very little downside for her. 

If there was more of a risk, more of a downside for her, she may have really thought about her plan to "get pregnant as soon as possible" with a guy who, by all accounts is not likely to be able to contribute to her children's lives in any meaningful way.  And I mean she may have really thought about it, instead of listing all the reasons it's a bad idea and doing it anyways.  

So, if I have the impression I don't believe in social nets that is my error because I 100% do.  For situations exactly like yours.

• Love 9
On 9/19/2019 at 8:11 PM, Wanda said:

Ronald stands a very good chance of getting his visa and green card. He’s not from a “shithole” country as defined by the current administration and he’s white with a “cute’ accent, having a white baby. That’s considered a desirable immigrant. Not even trying to be political, just factual here. They are trying to get more Caucasian immigrants and if he is actually being sponsored by TLC? it’s a done deal.

Do you have anything to back these claims up?  

I think being married to a US Citizen would be a big plus, and having a child with that citizen would help as it proves the marriage isn't a total sham.   

But, as long as he isn't coming from one of the 7 travel ban nations, with unstable or unfriendly governments and that are hotbeds for terrorism, I don't think it matters, particularly when it involves a spouse and father of US Citizens.   

Even the travel ban doesn't apply fully where there is a close family connection, which is why Avery should eventually be able to bring Omar over from Syria.   

Ronald's  criminal record might be a deal breaker, though.   

• Love 2

I have a strong feeling there were other incidents or factors involved in her decision to move back to the US. Things we didn’t see on camera,but had glimpses of what they might be. His outburst in the car when she “forgot” her wallet was a biggie. But mostly I think it was buyers remorse for moving to SA in the first place. She left behind her whole support system to live in a dangerous place, locked in a gated compound, no decent playground or friends for her son, no income from Ronald or way for her to earn money, pregnancy and delivery in a foreign country with minimal services. 
There is something wonky too about the timing. She was there 90 days according to Ronald, they got married within days of her arrival and she Ispregnant. So the most pregnant she can be (if it’s Ronalds) is 90 days ( give or take a couple), how can she have an ultrasound that quickly and see a baby that big? Something is not right. Maybe they faked it along with TLC just to get a happy expectant couple scene, and Tiffany looks way more than 3 months pregnant. She is a big girl and it’s her second so maybe she “popped” early. But the timing seems way off ! 
She’s talking big about getting that spousal visa, but I don’t think she’s going to try very hard and from Ronalds feeble attempt at trying to get her to stay,  I don’t think he’s all that upset if it doesn’t happen. 

• Love 10