Type keyword(s) to search

Tiffany & Ronald: Aces High, Expectations Low

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Surely nobody actually encouraged this ill advised marriage and immediate procreation! No reputable "wellness center" would back such a stressful situation.

I still want to know how Tiffany "didn't know" she was pregnant with Daniel; her pregnancy with this new baby probably wasn't much different and she was unmistakably pregnant! Was her first pregnancy that different? I don't believe that for a minute, she has a huge level of denial going on underneath.

Two things:  We saw The Counselor talking to Tiff for sure and both of them (maybe) about how their marriage would have challenges, etc.  So, no one talked them out of it, right?   I think that center was a for profit place, telling people what they want to hear.  Six months is a loooong time to be unemployed and sit around, talking about yourself.

The other thing:  NO ONE believes she did not know she was pregnant.  Except Warden herself.  She can sell anything to anyone, apparently.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

You are correct.  The issue with these two are as follows: Tiff is holding his sins over his head and acting like a warden, parole officer and mother all in one swoop.  That is not healthy nor is it sustainable.  I am not a fan of Ronald as he seriously tried to peddle that he was wearing his friend's jacket containing LSD.  Really? Do I think he is genuine in his feelings for Daniel? Yes.  Do I think he will relapse?  Yes, only because he has Tiff growling at him at every turn, not realizing, and I will say this again for those in the back:  Tiff you did not cause it, you can't control it and you can't cure it.

Isn't admitting the truth part of any recovery program? Admitting you have a problem? 

Ronald continuing to peddle the "my friends jacket" story shows that he won't "admit" to anything unless cornered and the alternative is uncomfortable. 

He is only "admitting" to a gambling addiction because the alternative was going to jail for stealing his moms refrigerator and embezzling from his employer.  

I also think Daniel is in for a world of hurt.  It's easy to love an adoring eight year old....just wait until Daniel annoys or upsets Ronald.  

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Isn't admitting the truth part of any recovery program? Admitting you have a problem? 

Yes - 1000% this!   Admit you are powerless over (fill in the black) and admit you need help.  It is super hard but super rewarding.

5 minutes ago, RealReality said:

He is only "admitting" to a gambling addiction because the alternative was going to jail for stealing his moms refrigerator and embezzling from his employer.  

I agree and I think he only "admitted" to it to remain out of jail.  I am willing to bet he thinks he does not have a problem.  Yep, strapping your mom's fridge to the car to pawn it does not present a problem.

10 minutes ago, RealReality said:

It's easy to love an adoring eight year old....just wait until Daniel annoys or upsets Ronald.  

I agree 100%.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, RealReality said:

I also think Daniel is in for a world of hurt.  It's easy to love an adoring eight year old....just wait until Daniel annoys or upsets Ronald.  

I also worry for Daniel 🙁

He has temper issues for sure.

At the Tell Nothing when corey spoke up there was a definite flash of anger on Ronald's face and then I think he said "I lost my ________"

I couldn't quite hear the ending does anyone know what he said?

And when Tiff forgot the credit card and he started losing his shit... He's a hot head.

• Love 3

Ronald's a walking time bomb.  He needs to spend a lot more time at the wellness center, whatever that is, working on his obvious anger issues.  I also noticed that one of his convictions, (or arrests) is for drugs, which makes me think that the gambling and stealing masks an unidentified drug problem.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 4

I watched some of it the other night with Tiff and Ronald, and I still don't get it. Admittedly, I doze off when watching so CLEARLY I need splainin!

She kept referring to how he betrayed her/hurt her/ etc etc. It sounded like this was a newer incident. What have I missed??? 

And truthfully, she is seeming more and more contrived but then I see how awesome her son is and I have to give her credit for that. Daniel is really a sweet and kind and all good little boy.

• Love 2

Daniel is a dry sweet and smart little boy but I do think he's playing the role given to him by the show!

Dry eyes during the crying out burst at the airport and sly glances at the camera during his scenes!

It's a shame how they involve kids in these 'reality's shows!

• Love 13
On 11/19/2019 at 10:05 PM, Floatingbison said:

Ronald's a walking time bomb.  He needs to spend a lot more time at the wellness center, whatever that is, working on his obvious anger issues.  I also noticed that one of his convictions, (or arrests) is for drugs, which makes me think that the gambling and stealing masks an unidentified drug problem.

It's pretty obvious to me that gambling was hardly his only addiction, if it was one at all. He was white knuckling it throughout the season and Tiffany wasn't helping, which allowed him to blame her for his frustration and stress. It is NOT her fault, but was in his head because he clearly wasn't working on his sobriety in an effective manner.

For those of you who enjoy kids, Tiffany posted a video clip of Daniel and her baby to her Instagram. It's the third slide. She must have ran it through some filtering program or something because it looks like the foggy haze that surrounds Rebecca on all her photos.

On 11/19/2019 at 7:05 PM, Floatingbison said:

Ronald has been angrily clear that he only has one addiction....and woe be anyone who suggests that he might have more than one addiction. 

As for the drugs.....that clearly wasn't him....he just "borrowed" a friend's jacket and the "friend" had drugs in the jacket pocket that Ronald knew nothing about.....because Ronald is never quite accountable or responsible for things.  

• Love 9
50 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Ronald has been angrily clear that he only has one addiction....and woe be anyone who suggests that he might have more than one addiction. 

As for the drugs.....that clearly wasn't him....he just "borrowed" a friend's jacket and the "friend" had drugs in the jacket pocket that Ronald knew nothing about.....because Ronald is never quite accountable or responsible for things.  

And that stripper at his bachelor party just fell on his lap. There was nothing he could do about it

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

The drugs in the jacket were LSD, and Heroin, and that's not casual use, or anything short of dealing.   Nowhere on earth is that anything less than a felony possession charge, and probably dealing.    I'm surprised he didn't say the wind blew the drugs into his pocket (Live PD has this happen all of the time).  I hope I never see Tiffany the dominatrix, and Ronald the liar on my TV again. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

I'm a LivePD fan, & it's always amazing to see how many people wear other people's jackets - & even pants - having no idea there were drugs left in them!  Just so, so surprising to them all...   They also drive other people's cars, or happened to just buy the car & wouldn't ya know it? Drugs in the damn car!  They had NO idea whatsoever!  😂 🙄

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
21 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

And the keg was just asking for it. He had no choice. 

Poor keg.

Thanks for telling us Ronald was on the toilet.  I was thinking he was getting coffee.......and I would have been fine with assuming that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I'm sure if he was ever granted a visa to come to the U.S., that Tiffany would document, and post everything.   Or some onlooker would post about it.      I thought it was telling that Tiffany said Ronald had to apply for the spouse visa to the U.S., because my understanding is that the U.S. resident has to apply, and supply proof of marriage, etc.    SInce Tiffany or a family member would have to sponsor him, I'm guessing we'll never see him here, and I bet she has no intention of going back to SA.   So now Tiffany has two kids without fathers.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm sure if he was ever granted a visa to come to the U.S., that Tiffany would document, and post everything.   Or some onlooker would post about it.      I thought it was telling that Tiffany said Ronald had to apply for the spouse visa to the U.S., because my understanding is that the U.S. resident has to apply, and supply proof of marriage, etc.    SInce Tiffany or a family member would have to sponsor him, I'm guessing we'll never see him here, and I bet she has no intention of going back to SA.   So now Tiffany has two kids without fathers.  

There's video of Ronald with the baby so they have to be together somewhere!!!

• Useful 2
13 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm thinking if TLC pays both the USC AND the foreigner for The Other Way, Tiffany in her "I have to control your money and watch everything you do with it" way expected Ronald to pay for the visa application with the money he made. And he probably spent it on living costs and she is beyond angry. This is the only reason why I think she says he is responsible for the application. (I could be completely wrong). 

• Useful 1

Tiffany posted a IG of her daughter. I scrolled through to see if she lists her age anywhere, but didn't see it. 

While looking for her age (and name for that matter, I want to say it's Carly, but then think I'm mixing her up with Catelyn's daughter), saw that she is continually asked if Ronald has gotten to see her (yes, she posted photos with them together), but she hasn't responded to any of them that I have read. She also ignores the posts about how unfair it is for her to keep Ronald away from his daughter. Deavan bitches at people who criticize her, she has super thin skin making her an appetizer for your garden-variety internet trolls; Tiffany just ignores them.

Since she isn't answering anything about when she was last in South Africa or if she is going to film any more, I think that answer is a yes. She has posted photos of the four of them together and since Ronald couldn't get a visa here, she must have went back to South Africa to visit. I actually think that may be where the rumor that TLC is helping Ronald get a visa is coming from; people have misunderstood what they have seen and/or read.

• Useful 2

The sheer hubris of being broke and purposefully having a baby with a man you can "visit."

I still don't want Ronald in the United States.  Maybe they can both emigrate somewhere else.  

Are there any countries desperate for a make up artist who doesn't appear to have any kind of money and an angry addict who stole his mommas refrigerator?  The country would have to offer amazing education and some brand of socialized health care because they don't seem to have much in the way of job skills. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

AND.  ......  They broke up. Daniel is devastated and Ronald went back to stealing fridges and the baby will never know her dad. Thanks, tiffany. I blame her for involving her kid and making another with a felon she barely knew and had no chance of coming to the USA. 

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
50 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

I don't know who's lying and who's telling the truth, but now that this is over, let them go off and figure it out and leave us out of it.  Never should have happened in the first place and it was absolutely irresponsible for either one of them to think they could manage this the way it was going.

Sorry this happened, but the foreshadowing was overwhelming.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, b2H said:

Sorry this happened, but the foreshadowing was overwhelming.

Tiff - had ya listened to me.....you did not cause it, you can not cure it nor could you control it you never would have married this chucklehead.  But alas, you are no prize for bringing him into your life and crushing your son's soul by having "dad" go away.  Bio deadbeat dad is dead and now Dad #2 is long gone.  Toodles!

red flag.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 9

Who could have possibly foreseen this? I thought it was a marriage made in heaven. I thought they were SOULMATES!

Save your money, Tiff. Daniel will be needing therapy in 3.....2....1... If there IS a next time, put the brakes on Daniel’s (and your own) daddy fantasies, will ya?

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

So if that story is accurate, Ronald is dumping her for cheating?   I really wonder if the SA ceremony was legal?      I feel so sorry for her son Daniel, who was conned into believing Ronald was his new father, and the new baby who will never have a father.  

Guess this means that the happy couple won't be back on 90 Day Fiance again, on any series, especially The Other Way. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

I don’t understand exactly what went on between them, but I have a hard time believing anything either of them may claim. He’s an addict (maybe or maybe not sober at this time) and she’s a co-dependent. And she swore that Daniel’s welfare was of utmost importance to her, so there’s that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
53 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I don’t understand exactly what went on between them, but I have a hard time believing anything either of them may claim. He’s an addict (maybe or maybe not sober at this time) and she’s a co-dependent. And she swore that Daniel’s welfare was of utmost importance to her, so there’s that.

Oh let me count the ways!  "If Daniel is unhappy here, we will go home.  Daniel:  "I don't like it here, I want to go home."  Tiff:  "What?  And leave your FAMILY?"  You mean the family he has known for two weeks, then yes, that family.  But the biggest red flags that she ignored:  "No strippers and no heavy drinking at the bachelor party."  He then gets hammered, humps a keg and has a stripper grinding on him.  And she stays and forgives him.  At that moment she let him have all the power yet she blindly thought she still had it.  So then she starts feeling like she no longer has the upper hand so......."Give me your bank card so I can monitor you."  Oh my gosh he is not twelve.  Did she really think that was not going to come back in an unattractive way?  

I do believe his love and affection for Daniel was real - I will give him that.  99% of this crapfest goes to Tiffany as she thought she could cure him and change him yet she ended up horribly co-dependent and learned the hard way.  I do give a bit of blame to the counselor at the "Wellness Center" as they all should have counseled him to NOT get involved for a year with anyone.  Plus I have a hunch she thought he could get into the US but again, was foiled.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 19

I want to slap the shit out of Tiffany for EVER bringing her son (and now, daughter) into this mess that is Ronald.  She is a jackass if there ever was one.  Bitch, I am so angry about her whole story/life.  What a dumb shit.

1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yea great idea getting pregnant Tiff. Congrats, you are now a single mother of two. The only side I am on is that of the poor kids.

100%.. She is a horrible mother, a dumbass and has no regard for those poor kids.

• Love 17
24 minutes ago, Boston said:

I want to slap the shit out of Tiffany for EVER bringing her son (and now, daughter) into this mess that is Ronald.  She is a jackass if there ever was one.  Bitch, I am so angry about her whole story/life.  What a dumb shit.

100%.. She is a horrible mother, a dumbass and has no regard for those poor kids.

^^^^^^ this!  Tiffany and Anna from the current season I loathe because you can do want you want with no kids, but when you birth your child or children....game changer.  

• Love 11

Some women do like the idea of getting involved with an addict and the control it brings.

Tiffany did a stupid thing in marrying a man who was a couple of days out of a rehab facility, had no job, no job prospects, won't have any good prospects til he can stay sober for a period of time. And then to cap it all off, she got knocked up. Her first child was raring to go to make her new man in to a daddy, when he had to earn that. If Daniel came first, she would have waited to go to South Africa, and left him with his grandmother until she could provide him with some stability. Nope.

No facts yet and a lot of he-said and she-said.

Maybe there is another man circling around.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

^^^^^^ this!  Tiffany and Anna from the current season I loathe because you can do want you want with no kids, but when you birth your child or children....game changer.  

ABSOLUTELY!  This show has done such a disservice to these children.  Don't even get me started about Anna.. You are always right, Mrs. Hanson!!

• Love 9

One last remark about Tiffany (and Ronald).  I don't have children, i have a lot of nieces and nephews, but if EVER they were treated like these children (I'm talking to you, ANNA too), I would call CPS and have them taken away.  How dare they exploit the children.  The end.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Gobi said:

I think Ronald's bit about adultry [sic] was an attempt at a joke on her not being registered as married in the US while having sex with him.

I agree.  They are both the worst and I anticipate Tiffany coming up with an angry defense when anyone points out what a steaming pile of stupid she is for all of this.  

She won't take responsibility for any of her piss poor decisions.  Neither will Ronald, but he didn't already have a child and he doesn't have a second child he will be raising alone. 

She won't be able to get a penny in child support out of him.  So I sure hope makeup pays well.  

• Love 9

I want to say I don't get that angry about things.  but this just pushed my buttons.  God bless Daniel (and his sister).  they just have horrible parents who have damaged them.  IMO.  Thank you.

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I agree... I'd love to send Mrs Hanson for a little visit with Tiffany... 

I'd watch the hell out of that! 

Come on TLC give Mrs Hanson a shot at Tiffany!!   😂

I'll watch!

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Boston said:

I'll watch!

On a lighter and better note, I just ordered new sneakers (I have 3 pairs, but I have to be "trendy" and a new pair of running sweats and a jacket to match.. my b'day present to me.. I will be out there when the temp. gets above 50.. my resolution.. I need to lose at least 10 lbs. that I gained all fall and winter.  If I can do it, anyone can.  Love you ladies!

• Love 6

Has anyone watched without a crystal ball (Katie Joy) you tube videos about the break up. Katie usually has factual quick recaps of some reality TV and some related topics like Duggars and religion. She reached out to Tiffany and Ronald and they responded to her and kind of got her in the middle of their fight. Tiffany sent many messages and pictures to Katie trying to show Ronald was lying. Katie seems to believe Ronald lied to her and to Tiffany. 

Tiffany sure made some poor choices marrying him so fast and having another child. I hope she can move on and make better choices. Her son seemed so sweet and deserves the family unit he wants so badly. 

• Love 3