Type keyword(s) to search

Tiffany & Ronald: Aces High, Expectations Low

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, greekmom said:

For anyone interested, Ronald was on Frauded by TLC. It starts around the 58 min mark (the counter goes in reverse). 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWurLbsFWQx/?utm_medium=copy_link

That person has no future in broadcasting, she would have long pauses between thoughts like she was getting messages from the beyond, say a few more words...slurped on a giant straw, "ummed" too much, I had to turn it off.  Also, Rahw-nold is so very boring and I do not care if he is dating a Tiffany look a like.  I do want to know if the owner of the property he rented was pissed about his garage being turned in to a windowless bedroom for a young boy.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

Since the UK has now, or will soon, banned all flights from South Africa, that may put a dent in Ronald's new girlfriend.   

I don't think anything happened with the K-1 visa, the application was all that was accepted, and if he behaved the way he did at the practice interview, then he'll never even get through the initial process.    I can't believe that anyone with his criminal background would be allowed here, even with a sponsor.    Besides, I'm sure Tiffany, Queen of the Cold Shoulders, probably stopped the process a long time ago. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-tiffany-and-ronald-back-together-after-split/

Guess who are back together, and 'working on their family'?    Must be sign up for another season of the Other Way.     I'm hoping the producers don't sign them again.  

With you 100%. Boring. Yuk. It's one thing to just go on this show by YOURSELF but to burden your young CHILDREN with this hoopla is beyond-o. Ugh. Poor kids!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 3

Must be sign up time for another season of one of the versions of the show.  They always break up, and get back together just in time to try to sign up for another season.   I hope the producers figured out that Ronald will never get to the U.S., and wave bye-bye to R & T. 

• Love 11
(edited)
7 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Her plans to get snatched. Where will the money come from?

Screenrant article.

https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-tiffany-reveals-plastic-surgery-plans/

She is pretty young. I would recommend waiting a year or so to see if the loose skin bounces back, also a good idea to see if the weight loss sticks. I don’t like her shitty personality but she is a pretty girl who maybe should have tried other options before the sleeve if she really wanted to lose weight. It is really hard on the body and should be a last resort for health reasons….not everyone needs to be a skinny mini.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

I suspect all of the plastic surgery, and other work on this show is comped in return for social media and other advertising.   

After 4 breakups (at least 4) supposedly Tiffany and Ronald are back together. Anything to get back on TV again I guess. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Sad 4
  • Love 2

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-ronald-tiffany-refused-to-sign-divorce-papers/

Ronald the refrigerator thief, claims Tiffany won't sign the divorce agreement.   He wants her to split the costs of the kids coming to South Africa to visit him.    First, Daniel isn't his kid, and second if Tiffany can't send Carly there without a chaperone (I think it's 12 for unaccompanied minors, but it may vary by airline) S.A. airlines does take kids 5 to 11 as unaccompanied minors, but there are tons of rules, and why would Ronald let the little girl come back to the U.S. when he can keep her there, and collect child support from Tiffany, or more likely Tiffany's relatives? 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 1
On 12/14/2022 at 4:18 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-ronald-tiffany-refused-to-sign-divorce-papers/

Ronald the refrigerator thief, claims Tiffany won't sign the divorce agreement.   He wants her to split the costs of the kids coming to South Africa to visit him.    First, Daniel isn't his kid, and second if Tiffany can't send Carly there without a chaperone (I think it's 12 for unaccompanied minors, but it may vary by airline) so double the cost for the other ticket, and housing costs for the chaperone, and why would Ronald let the little girl come back to the U.S. when he can keep her there, and collect child support from Tiffany, or more likely Tiffany's relatives? 

The children are in the US, so their state of residence has jurisdiction.  Plus, as you state, Daniel is not Ronald’s child.  Generally, divorce, which is a dissolution of the marriage, is not contingent upon child issues or even someone agreeing to a property settlement or visitation schedule.  Since Tiffany loves drama, she’ll probably figure a way to create more of it if possible.  🙄

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

I wonder if Tiffany realizes that she potentially stayed long enough in SA to provide Ronald the chance to file for custody.  She really should have gotten a legal consult before allowing the child to stay there so long, if we believe what she says.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I wonder if Tiffany realizes that she potentially stayed long enough in SA to provide Ronald the chance to file for custody.  She really should have gotten a legal consult before allowing the child to stay there so long, if we believe what she says.  

oops removed comment, hadn't read the recent convo 😵💫

Edited by endure
2 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Of course moron Tiffany had him call Ronald dad because she doesn’t care about messing with her kids’ heads as long as she gets the D.

This x 1000. Tiffany has emotionally abused that poor kid since the day he was born. Tiff, your one and only goal needs to be raising your children, whom you’ve already put in a very bad situation, so they have at least a chance of becoming psychologically healthy, independent and productive adults. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This x 1000. Tiffany has emotionally abused that poor kid since the day he was born. Tiff, your one and only goal needs to be raising your children, whom you’ve already put in a very bad situation, so they have at least a chance of becoming psychologically healthy, independent and productive adults. 

But hey she plays with pipe cleaners with him.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Isn't she a make up artist? 

This new trend of totally changing how you look using make up is going to screw up some poor guy when she takes it off.

Edited by Shrek
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
8 minutes ago, Shrek said:

Isn't she a make up artist? 

This new trend of totally changing how you look using make up is going to scre some poor guy when she takes it off.

Some of them sleep with the makeup on lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
5 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Tiffany doesn’t look anything like that in real life.  Borrowing filters from Darcey and Stacey?

She is very good with the make up as well so that covers a lot, add in the filters & I'm glad I'm old & married because the person you see in pictures may or may not be the person you meet these days.

• LOL 5
4 hours ago, kirklandia said:

I wonder if Tiffany is his stylist?
I predict a new fashion trend. The cold-shoulder look for men!

It seems like those who employ the cold shoulder tactic are trying to divert your attention to the bare skin and away from other areas.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1