Type keyword(s) to search

Tiffany & Ronald: Aces High, Expectations Low

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Christina said:

I thought they were broken up again? It's their anniversary. Ten slides

Did you all know that Ronald is a gambling addict? Tiffany never mentioned it or anything.

Tiff says Ronald "stole her heart." Of course he did - Ronald doesn't know how to legitimately earn anything. 🤣

So many cold shoulders in those photos...

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Tiff says Ronald "stole her heart." Of course he did - Ronald doesn't know how to legitimately earn anything. 🤣

So many cold shoulders in those photos...

First he stole his mother’s fridge then moved on to the next item.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

My guess is the second the TLC money stops, and they're kicked to the curb by the producers, then we won't get updates anymore. 

I have to laugh at the "one more step closer to a visa for Ronald",   They've had two years to apply for a spouse visa, and they wait until everything is shut down?   With his history of arrests for having heroin, and LSD in his jacket, and everything else, he's never coming to the U.S.       If he's ever allowed here I'm calling my senator, and complaining. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 10
On 10/22/2020 at 2:59 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Ronald will never get a visa, not with his criminal record.  She agreed to move to South Africa, got pregnant then flipped the script. I can't stand her selfish ass.

She is my most disliked person on this show, and that is really saying something.  She has some good company but her constanly saying she thinks of her son then does the opposite.....ick.  She wants to fix him, wants to cure him.  Nope,not gonna happen!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Coming by here to see if any news on this.  I just read an article that says Ronald reports that he's coming to US. Date appears to be current.  Not sure for how long or if it's true.  How could this happen during pandemic?  Sort of makes me ill.

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-news-ronald-coming-to-america-with-tiffany-franco-and-kids/

Meh. I wouldn't worry too much. This is what it says at the very bottom of the article: 

"But, Ronald shares huge news. He says that “by this time next year”, he should be coming over to the United States of America."

I have been known to say "by this time next year," I should be exercising more, spending less money, and enjoying life. 

Doesn't mean it's going to happen! 🤪

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

I guess......he just doesn't seem to be one of the worthy people who would be given an exception.  Plus, with all the closings and short staff with administrative offices during the pandemic....why, would his case get extra attention?  Odd. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I guess......he just doesn't seem to be one of the worthy people who would be given an exception.  Plus, with all the closings and short staff with administrative offices during the pandemic....why, would his case get extra attention?  Odd. 

Correct, I would be very surprised if he was given an exception. It's not like he's a doctor on the verge of curing Covid 19!

I don't believe the article. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Ronald the criminal, and his bride Tiffany of the Cold Shoulders, have been claiming he's coming to the U.S. since day one on this show.   I believe nothing the couple say.   

It's also not that Ronald has a minor record, he got caught with a jacket pocket with heroin and LSD on him, of course he said it wasn't his jacket.   The list of offenses seemed rather long for someone who wants a visa.    I think we have our quota of refrigerator stealing criminals.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

I'm not an immigration attorney, but, I wonder why he hasn't gotten one long ago, knowing that he had a lot to overcome with immigration.  I would explore whether he could have his record expunged and that would help him out. It may be too late for that now, I suppose. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I'm not an immigration attorney, but, I wonder why he hasn't gotten one long ago, knowing that he had a lot to overcome with immigration.  I would explore whether he could have his record expunged and that would help him out. It may be too late for that now, I suppose. 

It’s difficult to find an attorney who will accept a refrigerator as payment.

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

The marriage visa takes around 20 months to process at the moment. So, if they filed 6 months ago his case wouldn't be getting special attention but just going through the motions. And its not a done deal until you pass the interview. But, if Ronald does manage to move over to the States good for him. 

• Love 2

How many times have Cold Shoulders Tiff, and Refrigerator Thief Ronald said they were breaking up, and weren't?    I don't believe anything they say.    I see no reason for Ronald to ever come to this country, I don't remember anyone saying what job he's actually worked at.   I bet we don't need more criminals who swipe their mother's fridge and pawn it, or get caught with a jacket full of drugs. .  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
On 4/29/2021 at 6:34 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

How many times have Cold Shoulders Tiff, and Refrigerator Thief Ronald said they were breaking up, and weren't?    I don't believe anything they say.    I see no reason for Ronald to ever come to this country, I don't remember anyone saying what job he's actually worked at.   I bet we don't need more criminals who swipe their mother's fridge and pawn it, or get caught with a jacket full of drugs. .  

Wasn't he waxing poetic about 100 years ago when he was fresh out of rehab about the center he attended training/hiring him to be a counselor?

I could be mistaken about this, but I seem to recall a meeting with Ronald and Tiffany with the guy from the center and discussing it.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

I think Tiff and Ronald,  were discussing the fact that they were getting married when he was right out of rehab with the counselor.   Later, Tiff said something about him working at the Wellness Center, but it didn't pay much.  I don't recall Ronald mentioning a job since the show started, except for the former employer he ripped off, and the low paying job as a counselor, and since he seems rather out of it often, I bet that never happened.  I'm not sure he ever actually worked. 

I wonder if this was Tiff's attempt to get another show for herself, poor single mother, husband kept prisoner in South Africa, and trying to get him here, and make a living too?    

It's amazing how some divorce threat, or other crisis pops up right about the time that the show is on, or when it's time to sign people up for another season, or another version of the show.   

Since Tiffany flies to S.A. with the kids, I wonder if Ronald could refuse to let the daughter leave the country?   I know people that have had issues with taking kids from one country to another, and had to have written permission to travel with them from the other parent.    (In one case a friend was flying with the kids, to a family funeral, and the father was already there.   So he had to fax permission to the airport they were leaving from.  Of course, the husband had gone fishing, so it took hours to get ahold of him. )  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4

It's always a shame when the kids are brought into this chaos. My heart goes out to poor Daniel for what he has been through. I wish that somehow they could work it out.

I guess I can accept that the relationship between Tiff and Ronald  did begin with pure intentions but I think she really has to face the music that she sure has some shit judgement and subjects her kids to that.

• Love 4

I don't understand the reasoning she used for wanting a divorce - "I'm tired of doing it all alone."  How is that going to change if she's officially divorced from him?  Does she think she can find another man to step in?  I'm so confused!

• Love 12
(edited)

My guess is that TIffy has finally figured out Ron isn't getting a visa, will never live in the U.S., and won't get another season from TLC.   So she's talking to someone (with a mask, that could be anyone), about her marriage issues, and I bet she's pitching the producers for her own D+ spinoff.    However, I can't imagine anything more boring than hearing about TIff's sad single life, and her quest for true love.    Sounds a lot like that Darcey show they had for a while. 

If the courts are closed in S.A. too, then Ronald could hold the daughter there for many months, and who knows if the courts would be sympathetic to Miss Cold Shoulders claim that she was a better parent then Ron is.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8

Tiffany kept saying things like she wanted him to "make up" the money which just hit me wrong, wouldn't it make more sense if she said contribute to or earn or send her money but make up the money sounds weird.

Both of them keep saying how they have not seen each other in person for about 8 months, the make it sound like it was personal choice or a financially driven decision but it was the pandemic. Allegedly she bought airline tickets for a trip in a month to visit Ronald but would she have been able to actually go? Tiffany tells Ronald that she cancelled the tickets for that trip and Ronald's reaction was to ask how she made that sudden decision, it's a month out, it is not like they were getting on the plane the next day.  All of that is moot because she would not be able to fly to SA during the pandemic.

Tiffany knew what Ronald was when she met him. I have no sympathy for her.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Kath94 said:

I don't understand the reasoning she used for wanting a divorce - "I'm tired of doing it all alone."  How is that going to change if she's officially divorced from him?  Does she think she can find another man to step in?  I'm so confused!

I thought she lived with her mom.  So at least she has a roof over her head and food to eat.  She fits right in with the rest of the morons on this show.  She knew who he was before she married him and got herself pregnant.  (I think possibly I have that in reverse order, but...)

• Love 9
58 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I thought she lived with her mom.  So at least she has a roof over her head and food to eat.  She fits right in with the rest of the morons on this show.  She knew who he was before she married him and got herself pregnant.  (I think possibly I have that in reverse order, but...)

I think she got pregnant the night she landed.  Seriously - Carly was born nine months later.

And ladies, when you live WITH YOUR MOTHER in HER HOUSE you are not a "Single Mom."

Tiff bugs me.  A lot.

• Love 18
(edited)

I mean I wonder if she was in S.A., came home, picked up her son, and the camera crew, and then flew back to S.A. I always wondered with the ultrasound baby being so big, if Tiff actually was pregnant before the trip to S.A. we saw, and actually was in S.A. longer than claimed.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 6
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I think she got pregnant the night she landed.  Seriously - Carly was born nine months later.

And ladies, when you live WITH YOUR MOTHER in HER HOUSE you are not a "Single Mom."

Tiff bugs me.  A lot.

^^^ This. And, Ronald is not a surprise to her. She knew his issues. Tiff is constantly acting the victim. And for Pete's sake, get some normal shirts woman! I feel like some guy once said to her, years ago: "Tiffany, you have really nice shoulders you should show them off." And now that's all she has. So you see, Tiff buts me too. A lot. A whole lot. Don't get me started about dragging kids into this shitshow. 

• Love 9
33 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

And for Pete's sake, get some normal shirts woman! I feel like some guy once said to her, years ago: "Tiffany, you have really nice shoulders you should show them off." And now that's all she has. 

I think someone once told Tiff that she should give her boyfriend Head and Shoulders and now, here we are.

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, hookedontv said:

^^^ This. And, Ronald is not a surprise to her. She knew his issues. Tiff is constantly acting the victim. And for Pete's sake, get some normal shirts woman! I feel like some guy once said to her, years ago: "Tiffany, you have really nice shoulders you should show them off." And now that's all she has. So you see, Tiff buts me too. A lot. A whole lot. Don't get me started about dragging kids into this shitshow. 

She thought she could change him, control him and cure him..  How did that work out for you, Tiff?

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

She thought she could change him, control him and cure him..  How did that work out for you, Tiff?

Sounds like Tiff needs to attend a few Al-Aron meetings! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

She would show up and tell THEM how it is done!

That's right! For a Miss Know-It-All, Tiff sure makes the worst decisions. 

Does anyone here watch "Prodigal Son"? I know, I know, not a "reality" show but I watch it. 

Martin, one of the main characters who is a murderer in a psych ward, alway calls his sone Malcolm "My Boy" and I always hear it as "Ma Boy" in Ronald's voice in my head. 

Yes, apparently my life revolves around TV. 

• LOL 11
1 hour ago, hookedontv said:

Martin, one of the main characters who is a murderer in a psych ward, alway calls his sone Malcolm "My Boy" and I always hear it as "Ma Boy" in Ronald's voice in my head. 

Yes, apparently my life revolves around TV.

I heard it just now as I was reading it!  Yes my life revolves around tv, too.  And just wait till school is out.......I can squeeze in many many more hours, lol!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

I didn't think about it, but yeah, I don't think you can buy airline tickets like it's non pandemic times. And certainly not back when this was filmed. ( now, maybe to some countries but  not then). 

Good point about her canceling her ticket.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

she is an idiot, no point reasoning or trying to figure out the situation.  she is not even an interesting or amusing idiot.

I learned the term cold-shoulder shirt from this thread, so I guess there is that.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)

Ronald telling Daniel to nag his mother every day to move to South Africa is despicable.

Ronald already knows he's not getting in this country, (or if he is then I'm calling my Senators to complain), so the only solution is divorce, or everyone moving to South Africa.   My understanding is a work visa for a spouse is a long process there, so Tiffany won't be working.   How does Ronald think he'll support a family in S.A., when he can't even afford airline tickets, or a decent apartment? 

I bet the place he does his Zoom calls from is a rental by the production company.      (Does Ronald look very thin to anyone else?   He's the only person I know who seems to have a negative Covid 19 weigh loss, instead of gain). 

I guess they want their own spinoff, and are ramping up the drama?   I can't think of a more boring spinoff of this show than Ms. Cold Shoulders, and her useless husband, the Refrigerator Thief.   

(By the way, the retailer named after that big South American river, has a ton of cold-shoulder tops, in case Tiffany needs more.)

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Ronald telling Daniel to nag his mother every day to move to South Africa is despicable.

i nearly threw a shoe at the tv when I saw that exchange in order to break the screen so I could jump in and wring Ronald's neck.  I wish I thought he did that only because he was being filmed, but I doubt it.  Even if she divorces him, she isn't interesting enough for the "single life" version;  I know the bar for that show is low, but ,,,

I absolutely hate seeing kids involved on this show.  I realize a lot of the couples have babies almost immediately, but as far as I am concerned they should stop having the child on the show after its first birthday.

• Love 7
20 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I guess they want their own spinoff, and are ramping up the drama?   I can't think of a more boring spinoff of this show than Ms. Cold Shoulders, and her useless husband, the Refrigerator Thief.   

There's a great analogy hidden in there but, since it's early here on the west coast, I can't quite formulate it.  🤔

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
28 minutes ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I loved your post @CrazyInAlabama. It's not so early at all now, It's like almost 4pm but I can't figure out your retailer reference. I hesitated writing this but oh well if it's super obvious then color be blushing.

Anybody?

Amazon

It took me a second too, because I read "South American" as "South African" because we're in the Tiffany & Ronald thread! 🙂

Edited by TazDevil
  • Love 7
20 minutes ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I loved your post @CrazyInAlabama. It's not so early at all now, It's like almost 4pm but I can't figure out your retailer reference. I hesitated writing this but oh well if it's super obvious then color be blushing.

Anybody?

Amazon.    I'm not kidding, they have almost as many cold shoulder tops as Tiffy and Kalani combined.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Well, it took old Cold Shoulders to be in LABOR with Daniel before she realized she was pregnant, right??

So..... should we really be surprised that she'd be contemplating divorce NOW???

• Love 4

I wonder how an International divorce/ custody would work if Tiffany initiates the divorce in the States but Ronald is in South Africa and the original marriage took place in South Africa. I know the Deavan and JiHoon’s custody situation is a mess but I’m not sure if they are already divorced or not. . . 

• Love 3