Type keyword(s) to search

Tiffany & Ronald: Aces High, Expectations Low

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I have a strong feeling there were other incidents or factors involved in her decision to move back to the US.

I do too.  When they were talking about him paying for the private hospital and he told her he would make it happen, all I could think of was him with dice in his hand yelling "Come on seven!!"

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Normades said:

I do too.  When they were talking about him paying for the private hospital and he told her he would make it happen, all I could think of was him with dice in his hand yelling "Come on seven!!"

Same here. I agree that maybe it is buyer's remorse. Or maybe the whole dream of saving him from himself, marriage, the romance of living overseas...... when it came down to it, the whole thing wasn't what she thought it would be. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I think Tiffany is like the people who go to an exotic vacation spot, spend an awesome week there doing touristy things, and then decide that they want to live there. Enjoying it on vacation when you don't have to worry about work, bills, responsibilities at home, etc. is usually much different than the reality of day-to-day living there. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Bryce Lynch said:

Do you have anything to back these claims up?  

I think being married to a US Citizen would be a big plus, and having a child with that citizen would help as it proves the marriage isn't a total sham.   

But, as long as he isn't coming from one of the 7 travel ban nations, with unstable or unfriendly governments and that are hotbeds for terrorism, I don't think it matters, particularly when it involves a spouse and father of US Citizens.   

Even the travel ban doesn't apply fully where there is a close family connection, which is why Avery should eventually be able to bring Omar over from Syria.   

Ronald's  criminal record might be a deal breaker, though.   

It shouldn't matter. My British husband had to wait just as long as everyone else, and we had a child together at the time. The only benefit is that, as English speakers, we didn't have to hire an attorney to translate any of the paperwork. 

I don't know that TLC would sponsor either one of them. They consider the "talent" to be contract workers, not full-time employees. To bring him over as an employee of Sharp, they'd have to prove that they're paying him a base salary of whatever the minimum is. So unless they want to bring him over as some kind of office worker in their company, or behind-the-scenes, I don't see it happening. Ronald's cannon fodder to them-he's not interesting enough on screen to go through that much trouble IMO.

I'd much rather have Omar over here than Ronald. I guess that's probably not fair for me to say, since neither one affects me and my life and I don't know either, but if I had to choose...I just haven't seen any redeeming qualities in Ronald yet (except for the fact that he's good to Daniel-at least on camera). 

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Bryce Lynch said:

Do you have anything to back these claims up?  

I think being married to a US Citizen would be a big plus, and having a child with that citizen would help as it proves the marriage isn't a total sham.   

But, as long as he isn't coming from one of the 7 travel ban nations, with unstable or unfriendly governments and that are hotbeds for terrorism, I don't think it matters, particularly when it involves a spouse and father of US Citizens.   

Even the travel ban doesn't apply fully where there is a close family connection, which is why Avery should eventually be able to bring Omar over from Syria.   

Ronald's  criminal record might be a deal breaker, though.   

Not sure what your issues with my post are. You basically agreed with it. TLC and Smart wouldn’t go out on a limb trying to bring Ronald here if they thought it was going to be difficult. He and Tiff aren’t that interesting.

43 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

It shouldn't matter. My British husband had to wait just as long as everyone else, and we had a child together at the time. The only benefit is that, as English speakers, we didn't have to hire an attorney to translate any of the paperwork. 

I don't know that TLC would sponsor either one of them. They consider the "talent" to be contract workers, not full-time employees. To bring him over as an employee of Sharp, they'd have to prove that they're paying him a base salary of whatever the minimum is. So unless they want to bring him over as some kind of office worker in their company, or behind-the-scenes, I don't see it happening. Ronald's cannon fodder to them-he's not interesting enough on screen to go through that much trouble IMO.

I'd much rather have Omar over here than Ronald. I guess that's probably not fair for me to say, since neither one affects me and my life and I don't know either, but if I had to choose...I just haven't seen any redeeming qualities in Ronald yet (except for the fact that he's good to Daniel-at least on camera). 

It’s spoiler information that TLC is sponsoring Ronald so he and Tiff can join the original franchise. I read it on several sites. 

3 hours ago, Normades said:

“Come on seven!!!” “Mama needs an epidural!!!”

• LOL 21
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Wanda said:

It’s spoiler information that TLC is sponsoring Ronald so he and Tiff can join the original franchise. I read it on several sites. 

I've read that on several sites as well.

I'm a little confused though because he doesn't appear to be there for the Tell nothing and wouldn't that be the reason for TLC sponsoring him?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Joan of Argh said:

I'm a little confused though because he doesn't appear to be there for the Tell nothing and wouldn't that be the reason for TLC sponsoring him?

The idea is he would be on a new season of 90 Days Original Flavor.

And visa sponsorship takes a while so he wouldn't have the visa when they filmed the Tell All. 

• Useful 2
Just now, watchingtvaddict said:

The idea is he would be on a new season of 90 Days Original Flavor.

And visa sponsorship takes a while so he wouldn't have the visa when they filmed the Tell All. 

Oh that makes sense... Ive only recently started watching and I'm not familiar with all the various versions of this show.

Thanks for the info.  👍

• Love 2
On 8/21/2019 at 7:46 AM, gavinmac said:

Does Tiffany live in Maryland in the 1950s? Why is she leaving her doors unlocked? Is Maryland like Narnia?

No it is not lol, I live in the next town over (and will actually be in her town on Thursday) and trust me we don't keep our doors unlocked........Then again I just don't understand her

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, TigerLily20 said:

No it is not lol, I live in the next town over (and will actually be in her town on Thursday) and trust me we don't keep our doors unlocked........Then again I just don't understand her

I think she gets carried away with her bragging.

She never passes up the opportunity to tell people that's she's from the USA.

The realtor ladies, the lady giving them the hospital tour and everyone else has to hear that's she's from USA and how much better everything is.

Personally I find it kind of sickening and little insulting to the SA people she's dealing with.

She needs to get over herself.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, Wanda said:

Not sure what your issues with my post are. You basically agreed with it. TLC and Smart wouldn’t go out on a limb trying to bring Ronald here if they thought it was going to be difficult. He and Tiff aren’t that interesting.

If true that  would explain her lack of emotion and sudden departure from SA. She knew Ron would be joining her soon  In the US.

• Useful 2

That whole deal at the airport was something else. What kind of asshole winds up his "loving family" into a tizzy, finally releases them, THEN climbs between the ropes to do it AGAIN?!!

Tiff...Aunt Becky may have vacated Hallmark, but you are not in the running. 

K? Thanks.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, iwasish said:

I have a strong feeling there were other incidents or factors involved in her decision to move back to the US. Things we didn’t see on camera,but had glimpses of what they might be.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of them came to a startling realization about the relationship and called it quits.  The reason I say this is because Ronald didn't seem too broken up about "his family" going back to the U.S. and Tiffany didn't shed one tear at having to leave her husband. I noticed that she didn't mention when or if she would be returning to SA.    

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Sweet baby jeebus, all of that wailing and carrying on.  I found myself trying to get a glimpse of Daniel's face during that scene, and whilst he kept furiously rubbing one eye, I never did see an actual tear.  Any kid of that age I've seen truly upset and crying is a mass of tears, snot, and blubbering.  All I saw and heard was that high-pitched wailing.  

Color me skeptical, but I think that pillar of motherhood, Tiffany, might have coached that kid to "pretend" to be upset and good gawd almighty, did he take it to heart and chewed up scenery that would rival a Nicolas Cage performance.  

The kid already said he didn't like it there and wanted to go home.  I wouldn't have been a bit surprised to learn both he and his moronic mother collapsed into their seats, high fived each other that they were outta there, and counted the hours until they touched back down on their home turf.  

I know IRL that kid would jangle my last nerve because he's always so over the top...but then I seriously contemplate whether it's because his mother has coached him on how he should  "act" when the cameras start rolling.

I also am not sure Tiffany ever planned to stay beyond the 90 days.  

I'm looking forward to see what's up with this mess at the Tell Nothing.  

THIS a million times!  

Good lord Daniel is too old to be screeching and going soooo nuts every time something happens.

I also think that Tiffany puts him up to this stuff starting with telling him to run into Ronald's arms and call him  "dad".... Even when Daniel plays with his toys on camera it's so over the top. 

The "fishing" scene looked fake to me and probably an idea the producers came up with along with the total wreck of a playground..... as they walked away I think Ronald said something like "now they would go to a nice safe play area" or something... So why bother showing that rattletrap playground that obviously no one uses other than to once again point out how shitty SA is and then Tiffany can tell us again how much better USA is.   🙄

We get it Tiffany... No need to keep tooting your horn.

• Love 12
On 10/8/2019 at 3:18 AM, silverspoons said:

I felt bad for her son crying. I have wondered if the fast marriage and pregnancy was not a plan  to make the K1 visa easier to get. Imagine a pregnant wife and her crying son, saying I want dad, my other dad died, why can;t dad come here and make us a family. I hope she is not using Daniel's feelings in her plan to get the visa.

As for them living, would Tiffany not be getting social security for Daniel since his bio dad has passed? My husband;s dad passed before he was 18 and his family got some social security but there was more then one kids under 18 so I do not know how much it would be for one and how far that amount would go in South Africa. 

SS Death benefits for children under 18 used to be $800 per month, assuming the father had some kind of work history. 

• Love 1
On 10/9/2019 at 12:14 AM, Joan of Argh said:

Good lord Daniel is too old to be screeching and going soooo nuts every time something happens.

I give Daniel a pass on being emotional.  Poor kid had his father pass away and now he's been dragged to another country and instructed to call a stranger dad.  It had to be devastating to lose another man in his life even if the situation wasn't all that great.  It probably triggered some memories for him.  Poor little guy.

Edited by Normades
Changed I to It because I didn't trigger anything.

My guess is Tiffany is in La-La Land about Ronald getting to come to the U.S., and will never accept that he's not.     I'm hoping his former employer sees Ronald laughing about promising to pay the money back that he stole, and didn't, and the employer presses charges. 

• Love 5

Did the show ever bring up Daniel going to school? It is weird how she was so worried about a rusty playground, and giving birth in 8 months but never brought up school? Was this move to South Africa really just a summer vacation trip and she was rushing home for the school year to start. (I am so confused about the time line, I would guess they were filmed a year ago?)

• Love 5
5 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

My guess is Tiffany is in La-La Land about Ronald getting to come to the U.S., and will never accept that he's not.     I'm hoping his former employer sees Ronald laughing about promising to pay the money back that he stole, and didn't, and the employer presses charges. 

I doubt he can do that at this point.  But of course on the tell all Ronald was very clear that he had "stepped up and taken responsibility"......and I have to wonder if his former employer would agree with any of that.  

What happened to Ronald was that he got caught and probably had mommy pay for rehab so he didn't have to go to jail.  Nothing about Ronald has ever made me think he takes a shred of responsibility for any of his past behavior.  

His pride at having wriggled his way out of a conviction by holding the money he stole hostage tells me all I ever need to know about him. 

• Love 10
5 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Did the show ever bring up Daniel going to school? It is weird how she was so worried about a rusty playground, and giving birth in 8 months but never brought up school? Was this move to South Africa really just a summer vacation trip and she was rushing home for the school year to start. (I am so confused about the time line, I would guess they were filmed a year ago?)

I posted about this in the Tell All thread but the baby was born July 3rd. If we do a rough estimate that means Tiffany and Daniel were there for sure in late September/early October and supposedly there for 90 days according to the show. So who knows what was happening with Daniel and school.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
On 10/15/2019 at 11:04 PM, PikaScrewChu said:

I posted about this in the Tell All thread but the baby was born July 3rd. If we do a rough estimate that means Tiffany and Daniel were there for sure in late September/early October and supposedly there for 90 days according to the show. So who knows what was happening with Daniel and school.

By my calculations (and these do not have a lot of thought in them!) They landed in mid October of 2018, stayed for a couple months, then left.  Daniel, by my accounts, would be in third grade for the 18/19 year.  That is a critical grade for a lot of reasons and to miss so much, as we could maybe assume as his schooling was never addressed in TOW, would mean he could have to repeat a year.  I am assuming a lot, I know but Tiff has presented herself as such a bird brain I can see this happening.  Maybe she returned by late December (pregnant in mid October, staying for 90 Days but heading back so Daniel could have Christmas with his family in the US.

On 10/8/2019 at 10:50 PM, Frozendiva said:

Don't know why she went to the trouble to marry him and then just leave. She could have gone for a 3 month visit, got knocked up, and went home single.

I stand with the other poster who suggested Tiff and Daniel gave each other the high five the minute those doors closed on the airplane and were like "We are OUTTA there!"  Look, Tiffany, you traveled to SA as a tourist on vacation.  Fine.  You stayed, without your son, in a pretty nice resort, all safe and sound and met had lots of vacation sex with Ronald.  No judgment, no worries.....aahhhh......sit back and enjoy.  No worries of being a mom, no bills to pay, no alarm to get up to, lots of coitus.  A fruity adult drink at noon by the pool?  Why yes and thank you for asking!  Now you are back but hold up!  We need work?  We need an apartment?  People will break in all the time but if you yell loud enough people might come to help? We have a son?  We need...I dunno.....JOBS? I am pregnant? I don't trust my husband?  Wait, whaaaa??  My hubby has a temper and I need to watch him EVERY MINUTE?  Because if I turn around me might be humping a keg or worse, humping a stripper but "thinking of me all the time!"  (One of my all time favorite lines, ever.)

So......no pity from me.  I feel for the second baby she is having that will grow up without a dad.  And the taxplayers and her parents who are supporting her.  Even if she lives with her mom and has a job, her mom is supporting her by having her NOT have her own apt, gas, lights, food, etc.

• Love 12
On 10/8/2019 at 7:47 PM, Joan of Argh said:

And it doesn't make sense for them to bring him over on the 90 Day OG show since they're already married and therefore he is no fiance.

Furthermore, why go through that much trouble over a boring storyline when there are plenty of other trainwrecks out there to showcase? Sometimes the rumors are true, sometimes they're not. I'll believe it when I see it. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, mamadrama said:

And it doesn't make sense for them to bring him over on the 90 Day OG show since they're already married and therefore he is no fiance.

Furthermore, why go through that much trouble over a boring storyline when there are plenty of other trainwrecks out there to showcase? Sometimes the rumors are true, sometimes they're not. I'll believe it when I see it. 

I wonder if the plan is to have them on Happily Ever After? Does anyone know if they're shooting another season/if couples have been chosen for it yet? 

• Love 1

I cant with Tiffany and her judging other relationships in the Tell All.

She goes in on Aladin for not staying in a relationship through thick and thin. But, she bailed on Ronald as soon as her tourist visa was up and it sounds like she is expecting him to front the full cost of the spousal visa (which is at least $2000- or over double the average South African salary in a month). She needs to sponsor him so, she should be the one paying for the visa. The US government doesn't want immigrants to start using government resources so its up to a US sponsor to make sure the immigrant can survive in the States.

She talks about marriage being a forever commitment and she makes Daniel call Ronald "dad" but she won't ever consider moving to South Africa if Ronald doesn't get the spousal visa... how strong are your marriage vows really Tiffany? 

Edited by watchingtvaddict
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13

I think all of the gossipy sites just rip off each other for ideas, and republish it.      Tiffany is delusional, and says whatever she thinks reality should be, and just denies anything that she doesn't want to hear.      She lies constantly, and just says what she thinks people will believe, and I hope they haven't signed her for any more shows.     Ronald certainly looked thinner, and nervous on his interview, didn't he?    His temper was barely contained either, especially when his wife said she wasn't moving back to SA.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9

Ronald was pretty happy until Corey and Evil-lyn began to rip into him.  You could tell by his face that Evil talking smack about Daniel was very upsetting.  He’s fragile- no one should be surprised by that.  Corey and Evil need to worry about all Evils ex’s and stay in their own lane.  Their comments were uncalled for and it sure looked like Ronald was blindsided by them.  I have no beef with him being upset-he was very articulate and given all the crap he was getting, was very polite overall.  He is trying to stay on the right track and getting blasted on the Tell All was just not cool.

Meanwhile, Tiff likes to set up reality as she wants it at the moment.  
“SA is GREAT!  All the candy is amazing!  You love your Dad so we Have To Stay Here Forever - you’ll get used to it!”  

Then....

”The hospital is not in ‘Merica!  The rust and broken glass in the playground are lethal!  We Must Leave for the Good of Our Family!”

Clearly, she does not think things through.  Going to SA with Daniel the day Ronald gets out of rehab and then getting married so soon are just the beginning of her unthought-out decisions.  
The list of her ill advised decisions is too long to get into....suffice to say, her  judgy-ness on the other relationships is hard to take. 

Also, who cares about what her Mother thinks?  I could not care less and the mothers opinion that “I wouldn’t pick him for me!” was soooo out of line and cringy.  He’s not for you lady!  Cool your jets and try to Mother your daughter who continues to think she can do no wrong. 

Edited by Eme
Auto correct is a menace!
  • Love 11
On 9/2/2019 at 6:07 PM, watchingtvaddict said:

Lately, I've been trying to convince my husband we should move to South Africa as opposed to moving to the States (I've told him its safe if you keep your wits about you) and then a cousin sent me the news this morning... 

The Johannesburg CBD (about 45 minutes from where Tiffany and Ronald stay) is burning and being looted

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/update-31-people-arrested-for-looting-setting-shops-and-cars-alight-in-johannesburg-cbd-20190902

And a little girl was kidnapped in front of her school by 4 men on Monday (this is about 50 minutes from where they stay) 

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/just-in-grade-r-girl-kidnapped-in-front-of-vaal-school-20190902

"Do you know about human trafficking, mah boy?" Ronald really wasn't joking around when he was warning Daniel about the dangers of SA. 

Why anyone would want to move to South Africa is beyond me.  That's up there with moving to Syria or Sierra Leone. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

For LOVE, of course...

I saw a meme that was so spot on, and of course I did not save it.  It was a person wearing a disguise, talking to another person.  The one person was quoted, and I know I will get this wrong:  "Now that you have fallen in love with me I must tell you:  I am really an unemployed giraffe with no job, homeless and heavily in debt with a prison record.  Wanna get married?"

Edited to add:  I just joined IG (never too late) but only to be a follower, don't plan on sharing much. I looked up Tiffany's IG and man - she will never see the errors of her ways with all the ass kissing going on!  People LOVE her!  

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Personally, I like Ronald and think it's terrific that he has accepted Tiffany's son, Daniel, as his own. People with addictions can change and it's not fair of everyone to predict his failure without even knowing him. Especially now that he is married with children and has a lot to lose. It would be best for this couple to consider moving to another safer country like Canada - which is still close to Tiffany's family. I wish the best for them.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Doucette said:

Personally, I like Ronald and think it's terrific that he has accepted Tiffany's son, Daniel, as his own. People with addictions can change and it's not fair of everyone to predict his failure without even knowing him. Especially now that he is married with children and has a lot to lose. It would be best for this couple to consider moving to another safer country like Canada - which is still close to Tiffany's family. I wish the best for them.

I think that the only one that's been particularly hard on Ronald is Tiffany. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Teri313 said:

I think that the only one that's been particularly hard on Ronald is Tiffany. 

Yes, I agree that Tiffany is hard on Ronald but she says he has put her through a lot in the past due to his addiction. On the tell-all, Corey and Evelyn were a bit hard on Ronald too. 

2 hours ago, Doucette said:

That's much easier said than done. Insofar as we know, neither of them have ties to Canada or any Canadian citizenship or a job that can't be filled by a Canadian citizen. I'm also assuming that they don't have a pile of money upon which they're sitting on in order to waive away those other requirements for non-Canadian residents to move to Canada. Not to mention that Canada's Criminal Code is a lot stricter than the U.S. and if he would have trouble getting into the U.S. because of whatever he was charged with (if he was charged with anything), it would most likely keep him out of Canada as well. 

Sorry, it's a pet peeve of mine but moving to a place like Canada (hi from British Columbia!) isn't easy. I know people want to move here from other countries in droves but... you can't just up and do that (for the most part). And the climate is too cold for Tiff's cold-shoulder tops so that's a mark in the NO column, I'm sure. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

That's much easier said than done. Insofar as we know, neither of them have ties to Canada or any Canadian citizenship or a job that can't be filled by a Canadian citizen. I'm also assuming that they don't have a pile of money upon which they're sitting on in order to waive away those other requirements for non-Canadian residents to move to Canada. Not to mention that Canada's Criminal Code is a lot stricter than the U.S. and if he would have trouble getting into the U.S. because of whatever he was charged with (if he was charged with anything), it would most likely keep him out of Canada as well. 

Sorry, it's a pet peeve of mine but moving to a place like Canada (hi from British Columbia!) isn't easy. I know people want to move here from other countries in droves but... you can't just up and do that (for the most part). And the climate is too cold for Tiff's cold-shoulder tops so that's a mark in the NO column, I'm sure. 

It surprises me how often people say "move to Canada" as if we're some open door country who just accepts everyone.

I remember when Trump became president all these random people saying they were going to move to Canada.

Oh and "hi" back at you... also from BC. 👋

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Doucette said:

It's bad enough that we have to claim Laura!! I doubt Ronald or Tiffany qualify to immigrate to Canada, thankfully. I actually don't see how any other country would accept either of them as regular immigrants. Neither of them are well educated, have desirable/needed skills, enough money to start a business etc...so I think they're kind of stuck in their self made situation. 

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

It surprises me how often people say "move to Canada" as if we're some open door country who just accepts everyone.

I remember when Trump became president all these random people saying they were going to move to Canada.

Oh and "hi" back at you... also from BC. 👋

I agree with you that it's not easy to perhaps move to another country - including Canada (I'm from Manitoba) -  but that was just an example. It seems to me Canada does admit a lot of people from other countries - whereas under Trump, immigration to the US is difficult especially for someone with any criminal record. But it is likely hard in any country too. Well I hope they work out because they make a nice family.

Edited by Doucette
3 hours ago, Doucette said:

Yes, I agree that Tiffany is hard on Ronald but she says he has put her through a lot in the past due to his addiction. On the tell-all, Corey and Evelyn were a bit hard on Ronald too. 

That's been her mantra through the entire season - he's put her through SO MUCH and she didn't know if she could trust him - but she NEVER told us what he did to her that was so bad. Addiction is bad, yes, we all know that, but she never walked us through what he did to her. And if it was SO BAD, why the hell did she drag Daniel to South Africa to live in a dangerous situation, marry Ronald, and get pregnantlikethat. I have zero sympathy for Tiffany, a little for Ronald, and a lot for Daniel.

• Love 9

I despise Ronald and there is not a thing he has done that shows he has any true interest in changing.  He barely seems to acknowledge he did anything wrong.  Has he paid his boss back yet?  

No matter what kind of weenie Corey is, he had a valid point.  And Ronald's first reaction was to get defensive.  That doesn't seem like a man who thinks he has an ongoing problem, but a man who thinks that having one addiction somehow makes his problems better or different than those with multiple addictions.  

Because....at the end of the day....Ronald has some weird, unearned superiority complex.

But if Canada wants the messy shit show that is Ronald and tiffany I think that would be lovely as it would keep them out of the US.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 6
On 11/2/2019 at 4:46 PM, Doucette said:

People with addictions can change and it's not fair of everyone to predict his failure without even knowing him.

You are correct.  The issue with these two are as follows: Tiff is holding his sins over his head and acting like a warden, parole officer and mother all in one swoop.  That is not healthy nor is it sustainable.  I am not a fan of Ronald as he seriously tried to peddle that he was wearing his friend's jacket containing LSD.  Really? Do I think he is genuine in his feelings for Daniel? Yes.  Do I think he will relapse?  Yes, only because he has Tiff growling at him at every turn, not realizing, and I will say this again for those in the back:  Tiff you did not cause it, you can't control it and you can't cure it.

• Love 7
On 11/2/2019 at 10:49 PM, Teri313 said:

That's been her mantra through the entire season - he's put her through SO MUCH and she didn't know if she could trust him - but she NEVER told us what he did to her that was so bad. Addiction is bad, yes, we all know that, but she never walked us through what he did to her. And if it was SO BAD, why the hell did she drag Daniel to South Africa to live in a dangerous situation, marry Ronald, and get pregnantlikethat. I have zero sympathy for Tiffany, a little for Ronald, and a lot for Daniel.

I'm firmly of the opinion that Tiffany never intended to stay in S.A. Their segments were always about how unsafe, how impossible, life is there: the hospital, the playground, the apartment, all designed to show what a "tough decision" Tiffany has. I call BS. They always planned to get Ronald to the US.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

You are correct.  The issue with these two are as follows: Tiff is holding his sins over his head and acting like a warden, parole officer and mother all in one swoop.  That is not healthy nor is it sustainable.  I am not a fan of Ronald as he seriously tried to peddle that he was wearing his friend's jacket containing LSD.  Really? Do I think he is genuine in his feelings for Daniel? Yes.  Do I think he will relapse?  Yes, only because he has Tiff growling at him at every turn, not realizing, and I will say this again for those in the back:  Tiff you did not cause it, you can't control it and you can't cure it.

I agree, she doesn't give him an inch... I'd hate someone hovering over and lecturing all the time.

Now with all of this going on and a brand new baby she just put an announcement on IG to tell everyone that today she's starting to diet and she wants to get healthy, get fit and have tons of energy.

She plans on posting her progress and keeping us all up to date 

I wonder if she's a cranky dieter... If so Ronald better keep his yap shut lol

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I agree, she doesn't give him an inch... I'd hate someone hovering over and lecturing all the time.

Eh - I don't know. I wonder what advice, if any, the "wellness center" gave them when Ronald left. If I were married to an addict who was newly in recovery, I'd probably give a short rope too. I don't think that it's unreasonable to say that he can't have access to money/credit in the early days to reduce temptation while he gets stronger in his sobriety. If he was an alcoholic, I would tell him we aren't going to have alcohol in the house and he couldn't go get a job as a bartender.

I think that Tiffany is within her rights to say "here are my boundaries and you live within them or I leave." I think that too many family members of addicts don't do this and that's how they end up living in untenable circumstances.

Tiffany can't control Ronald's behavior or his addictions but she can say what she is and is not willing to live with. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I think that Tiffany is within her rights to say "here are my boundaries and you live within them or I leave." I think that too many family members of addicts don't do this and that's how they end up living in untenable circumstances.

Tiffany can't control Ronald's behavior or his addictions but she can say what she is and is not willing to live with. 

Yes, yes you are correct, but......she did say that, he went back on his word and she still stayed.  "No strippers, no hard drinking" he did both and she stayed.  Right then she gave up all power to him, she now knows it so the noose tightens.  

Look, my life is not affected by Warden and Felon Man,  She can do or not do what she wants.  But I want her to spare all of us the long suffering spouse routine.  You married your vacation f**k from SA and now the bloom is off the rose.  I have known couples that have seen each other through cancer, strokes, Alzheimers, etc and they don't complain nearly as much as Tiffany who put herself willingly into that situation.  

The other reality is that "wellness center" did everyone an injustice by not recommending they put off getting married and procreating for at least a year.  I personally think that because Warden and Felon are both present well, are well spoken and reasonably good looking they get a bit of a pass on their behaviors.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Yes, yes you are correct, but......she did say that, he went back on his word and she still stayed.  "No strippers, no hard drinking" he did both and she stayed.  Right then she gave up all power to him, she now knows it so the noose tightens.  

Look, my life is not affected by Warden and Felon Man,  She can do or not do what she wants.  But I want her to spare all of us the long suffering spouse routine.  You married your vacation f**k from SA and now the bloom is off the rose.  I have known couples that have seen each other through cancer, strokes, Alzheimers, etc and they don't complain nearly as much as Tiffany who put herself willingly into that situation.  

The other reality is that "wellness center" did everyone an injustice by not recommending they put off getting married and procreating for at least a year.  I personally think that because Warden and Felon are both present well, are well spoken and reasonably good looking they get a bit of a pass on their behaviors.

Surely nobody actually encouraged this ill advised marriage and immediate procreation! No reputable "wellness center" would back such a stressful situation.

I still want to know how Tiffany "didn't know" she was pregnant with Daniel; her pregnancy with this new baby probably wasn't much different and she was unmistakably pregnant! Was her first pregnancy that different? I don't believe that for a minute, she has a huge level of denial going on underneath.

• Love 4