Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Angie J's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Oh brother !, another mess story .. i guess her daughters don't see their futures when looking at their mother ? or are they  plain stupid ?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Everything inside that apartment is brand new, and there is nothing wrong with it.     She can fit through the bathroom door easily, just grease the frame up, and toss a twinkie inside, and she'll squeeze through.   

Nothing is ever her fault is it?    Who are those 'friends' she keeps conning into helping her?  

She is so absolutely high!    

• LOL 14
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Donut Bear said:

Here we go . . . Abusive parents, neglect, alcohol, molestation

And based on Angie J’s mini me, the cycle continues. 

47 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

This episode calls for ice cream. Heath Klondike bar.

I sadly have no ice cream, but I did have a Good Humor Chocolate Eclair bar at lunch today (after adobo pork loin, mashed potatoes, and broccoli...one of their better dishes though the broccoli could have been better). Might go make some chocolate milk.

• Love 2
Just now, mmecorday said:

I would rather get into a hot tub with Angie than see that Anne Hathaway-Rebel Wilson movie.

...even with that groin infection being held at bay with a piddly little bandaid?

• LOL 14

I’m hoping she doesn’t lose the 50 lbs. and Dr. Now drop kicks her fat ass back to Ohio. 

The only downside to that is she’ll be around to screw up her grandchildren’s lives. And Desiree’s.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Not a single one of these people had to take off of work for this move.

Yeah, right?   But....since Desiree was her paid caretaker and she's still back in Ohio, hmmm.  Oh, I'm sure she reported that right away.  Yeah, right away....

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, WonTon said:

Why are so many people willing to help this mush-mouthed, selfish land manatee?

'land manatee'??? OMG! HEEE!

• LOL 2