Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

I can't believe how weird some of these sex situations are on this show.   Tim talks about it but never does it....he talks about it like getting a tattoo....an earring.....going bungee jumping.

What's his name wants validation on national tv and a satisfaction survey?  Ugh

• Love 4
11 hours ago, seasons said:

@Drogo, help! Please.

It says right here on the pillow talk page not to post here if watching live but the live rice a roni thread just closed.

😦

Rice-a-Roni is supposed to close before Pillow Talk [we changed it because we had Central Time posters live-commenting about Bt90D while yall were discussing Pillow Talk in there and it was turning into a ball of crap.] 

Long story short, shows/spinoffs with always-open single-topic forums (no episode topics- ex: Family Chantel, Pillow Talk) don't go in the RaR live chat.  I updated the notice at the bottom of the page. 

*If you see any other inaccuracies please PM me- yes I am so perfect so beautiful really but sometimes even I make mistakes. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Nooooooooooo. Colteeeee and Deb are back next week 

I know, right? Why? They are weird and not funny at all. I really enjoyed this group of Pillow Talkers and loved this episode. It was better than the actual show and they had me cracking up. We don't need Coltee and Deb or poor dim Asuelo and what's her name and what's her  name's sister. 

• Love 10
13 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Annie has personality plus.  Against all odds, David hit the jackpot!

and David's jackpot is not money:  it's Annie going all Benihana cooking on the bed with fire and knives..miss her cooking in bed..lol

• Love 7

Andrei calling Libby's sister dingbat - priceless.

Annie laughing her ass off at Darcy getting the key - priceless.

They didn't show the reaction of the pillow talkers when Tim didn't get any on his last night.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 10/20/2019 at 11:56 PM, Floatingbison said:

I’m surprised at how much I like these two. 

Cannot stand the shrill, loudmouth cross eyed brother. He’s not funny. The other brother would probably be funny without him. 

Cant stand the sisters either, but the “Ah kin tote it, ah just need yo aig” bit was funny. 

• Love 4
On 10/21/2019 at 12:08 AM, Drogo said:

Rice-a-Roni is supposed to close before Pillow Talk [we changed it because we had Central Time posters live-commenting about Bt90D while yall were discussing Pillow Talk in there and it was turning into a ball of crap.] 

Long story short, shows/spinoffs with always-open single-topic forums (no episode topics- ex: Family Chantel, Pillow Talk) don't go in the RaR live chat.  I updated the notice at the bottom of the page. 

*If you see any other inaccuracies please PM me- yes I am so perfect so beautiful really but sometimes even I make mistakes. 

Thanks for the clarification, @drogo.

Don't worry babee, you are still the most perfect. So perfect.  😙

Edited by seasons
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 8:52 AM, DiamondGirl said:

Andrei:  who Chef Bordy?  He’s so cute.

14 hours ago, Toodleoo said:

I had no idea Andrei could be so charming. Love the show, too bad they’re bringing Blob 1 and Blob 2 back 😞

I frickin' love Andrei!!! Chef Bordy!???!! I wanna change my handle here to that. I am so happy to see that he and the sister appear to be on decent terms given how rough they made it look during their season.

I wanna hang out with Annie. She is so much fun and spot on in her observations. She's making David look good.

Edited by Lady Iris
  • Love 7
On 10/21/2019 at 4:05 PM, greekmom said:

They didn't show the reaction of the pillow talkers when Tim didn't get any on his last night.

I was waiting for that, too!  

Tim:  There is still one thing we must do before I leave.  Let's review:

slumber party facial masks-- check!

shop til we drop---- check!

spa day -----  check!

oh, yes!  Mani-pedi!!!

Edited by SemiCharmedLife
typo
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I love Pillow Talk but my one little nitpick is when Davis interjects himself and how great he is with situations.  "I would never let you get pregnant by another man!"  "I would have never spoken to your mother that way!"  "I would never treat you that way!"  Okay, we get it you are a stand up guy!

On 10/20/2019 at 10:56 PM, Floatingbison said:

He did! He seems so happy with her. 

On 10/20/2019 at 10:56 PM, Angry Moldovan said:

Nooooooooooo. Colteeeee and Deb are back next week 

Yuck.

• Love 2
On 10/22/2019 at 2:28 PM, gigiann said:

I love Tarik and Dean....they make the funniest and most right-on comments.

They need a show

I would watch. They could also host the tell all. I bet things would be actually told.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
On 10/24/2019 at 4:39 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I love Pillow Talk but my one little nitpick is when Davis interjects himself and how great he is with situations.  "I would never let you get pregnant by another man!"  "I would have never spoken to your mother that way!"  "I would never treat you that way!"  Okay, we get it you are a stand up guy!

Or maybe, “I would find out the total amount of the bride price that I am never paying in full!”

• LOL 1

Can't wait for pillow talk tonight!  Went food shopping today and got my snacks:  can't wait to laugh and laugh ! 1495112932_caramelMMs.jpg.add52d907bc4937e130913a4430b6d13.jpgpistachios.jpg.fdcf559fc4fb903a60ddf7fcdfdc2022.jpg

On 10/21/2019 at 7:05 PM, greekmom said:

Andrei calling Libby's sister dingbat - priceless.

Annie laughing her ass off at Darcy getting the key - priceless.

Andrei's pajamas.. killer

• Love 6

I'm way behind, so please forgive me!

Wow, Maria is an actual girl! Who knew?? Still a scammer, but a real person.

Tom was a bit of a shocker, but probably shouldn't have been. His abrupt "I love you's" when Darcy was headed back home were suspicious. Looks like Air Time Tom has no use for Darcy now that she's not filming with him. What a jerk. Maybe she should take that key and lock up his lying mouth.

• Love 3