Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE MOLLY AND CYNTHIA ON TV TOGETHER AGAIN!! #DoubleDivas

Me too.  I'm a little iffy on Molly but Cynthia is hilarious and keeps Molly from deteriorating from her whiny self...or at least she's the best version of her whiny self.

• Love 1

Bruh.  I live in Central Florida (a suburb/municipality outside of Orlando) and I've never felt such retro relief in my whole life when I heard David/Annie were considering moving to Winter Park and didn't.  Like.  Nah.  We don't need that here.  Also.  If Windermere is new money, Winter Park is Central Florida old money...David, honey, you ain't got either.  

Tarik and Dean continue to surprise me in how much I like and appreciate their POVs.  Tarik's season really either a) edited him to pieces, which fucked him up, or b) he is terrible at the love aspect of his life (prob a combo of both).

As long as Coltie/Debbie are off my screen, I can get behind new ppl.  I don't care for Loren, but I really like Alex (he seems cool).  Imma give Molly and her friend an episode or 2 to calm down (they are trying to hard, IMO). 

• Love 8

I’m not impressed with Molly and friend, but I’m also going to give it a couple of eps. I didn’t like Kalani at first either, but by the end she was cracking me up.

Anyone but Drunkee and Coltee. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Molly's friend seems fun but Molly doesn't really add anything/any comments.  Loren really connects everything back to her story and experiences.  Even with these nitpicks, I'm glad that they are continuing Pillow Talk with other shows in the franchise.

• Love 4

I haven't forgotten what an asshat Loren was in the tellall's with Pao but I enjoy watching her husband sprawling and he's very cute with her so...

I hope we'll see Elizabeth and Andrei again. I need more classics like Chef Bordey and I like the hassle he gives the sister.

• Love 6
On 11/4/2019 at 5:14 PM, PityFree said:

That sure doesn’t look like Molly‘s house.  Unless she did a serious cleanup and got rid of a ton of knickknacks and clutter, that’s someone else’s house

No owls? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

One partner who drinks and one who doesn't can cause problems in the long run.   Mrs. Floatingbison doesn't drink and I stopped entirely in early 2016 for her.

Dean and I may have to compete for Anny....I think she's smokin' hot.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 4