Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Ceasar is boring and there was no redemption. Maria was right- he got an unfairly good edit.  Maria is Dun because there is no more money.....Dun!

Edited by Eme
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, Burning Rubber said:

Why is Dumbie and her sonsband even there? They are really boring drunks. I wasted my time activating the closed captioning, she has nothing to say.

I just FFWD through them. I find them both revolting 🤮

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, DanaMB said:

I love them. 

I love them too.

8 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Caesar, people have seen you on TV and you may get some looks and laughs. But maybe you will eat better.

Darcey, you and Tom do not connect.

Rebecca, how will Zied live in America?

@frozendiva..Tom is bloody trying to get rid of Darcey..lol

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, RoxiP said:

I have a friend who teaches students in China to speak and write in English.  She holds classes in the wee early hours of the morning so she can be a stay at home mom.  Apparently it pays well enough that she was able to quit her full-time teaching job.

I have a friend who takes a French class from a woman in South Africa, which I'm sure is taught EST. I do believe David also was teaching ESL at some community college(s). 

I was okay with the way that Jesse asked for the coffee. He was polite; not demanding. What I am wondering is why the fuck he is there. I think Darcy is a dolt but she is not a mean girl and this will not likely end well for her, even though she said that she knew he was coming and is prepared.

This show is the best. Better than the actual episodes they're commenting on. But, please, please, please, no Deb and Colt. They add not a bloody thing to the fun. I don't need Kalini and her sister  either, but Andreas, Libby and her sisters I'll take. They were very, very funny. Missed Lauren and Alexi when they were gone, too. 

• Love 5

Debbie was HAMMERED last night. The bug on the camera was dumb but the one close up on her with the obese calico cat slinking down the stairs made me laugh. Damn she wants to marry her son- it's gross.

Alexei and Loren are cute as much as she drove me crazy on their season- they are really sweet together. Of all the couples of all time they stand out as the healthiest marriage going.  I love how he calls her "Queen".

Dean and Tariq slay me. "Every woman of all time an accountant." LOL 

I have thought the bedrooms are fake. With study I think think they are real with staging- a hefty trip to TJ Maxx with producer money. The home exteriors and interiors are professionally lit. Look at the lamp next to mother Debbie. I thought there was writing on it but it is the reflection of huge lights behind the camera. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, PearlClutcher said:

A

Do you notice they show an upstairs lighted room in the beginning of Colt and mama's part and then they're shown downstairs in the living room when watching the show?  

Yes. I assumed they have a living room up over their garage. So the living room would be upstairs looking.....

8 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Debbie was HAMMERED last night. The bug on the camera was dumb but the one close up on her with the obese calico cat slinking down the stairs made me laugh. Damn she wants to marry her son- it's gross.

Alexei and Loren are cute as much as she drove me crazy on their season- they are really sweet together. Of all the couples of all time they stand out as the healthiest marriage going.  I love how he calls her "Queen".

Dean and Tariq slay me. "Every woman of all time an accountant." LOL 

I have thought the bedrooms are fake. With study I think think they are real with staging- a hefty trip to TJ Maxx with producer money. The home exteriors and interiors are professionally lit. Look at the lamp next to mother Debbie. I thought there was writing on it but it is the reflection of huge lights behind the camera. 

Cookie dough toddling  down the stairs was my favourite next to Ceasar standing up ...reconsider...then sit back down

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
51 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Cookie dough toddling  down the stairs was my favourite next to Ceasar standing up ...reconsider...then sit back down

quote of the night:  DEAN:  he should have been stuffin the egg Mcmuffin… HA HA HA HA

• Love 3
On 10/28/2019 at 11:17 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Do they film this show in a studio? Those beds look fake, staged nightstands and artwork over the bed.......doesn't look like their real house to me.

On 10/29/2019 at 11:52 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I've always figured that they shoot the Pillow Talk shows on a soundstage somewhere; just re-dress the beds and change out the decor. It would simple enough to get pillows and bedding that are similar to the ones Darcy has at home. But Loren and Alexei's "bedroom" looks like it belongs to a couple of septuagenarians. And do you really think Tariq has coordinated bedding and matching lamps? It would be far less costly to fly the participants to NYC to film in one location than to go to everyone's house.

I'm always amused by Dean's devotion to any good looking young woman on the show. "Don't you cry, little mama!" LOL.

And yeah, Debbie was shitfaced.

• Love 11

I missed Elizabeth and Anndddrrrrrrrrrrrei so much. Debbie slurring and hee-hawing her way through this ep did nada for me.

I hope they continue Pillow Talk through every season and incarnation of the 90 Day franchise. Its been a lot of fun.

• Love 5

Not sure where to ask questions but I'd like to know who is your favorite couples/characters and your least favorite couple/characters?

Andrei and Elizabeth seem to be truly in love and I think they will succeed, same too for Alexei and Lauren.  I like the characters of Colt, Devar, Olga, Ronald and Daniel.

My least favorite couples include Mark and Nikki, Leida and Eric, and Russ and Paola.

And the most unlikeable characters of all to me include Pao, Daya, Leida, Cassia, Larissa, Anfisa, Jennifer,  Mark, and Pedro's mother and sister. All little bitches.

Edited by Doucette
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

No, the 20 year old yacht girl has little education, is 20 years ago, and is truly interested in you - maybe as an escape from the yacht girl life.

And maybe you are compensating. Plus you don't give someone your credit card.

• Love 4