Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

The camera needs to pan out on Pao's hair.   That thing is a multicolor tragedy.

That marriage is a tragedy.....I feel bad for the baby. I see no love between them. Oddly enough Annie and David seem quite close, I think they really do love each other.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

They are all screaming!

I'm screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I was scared when the baby was purple and not crying

My mind was screaming that even TLC would not be that low...but watching them plop that purple baby from the scruff face down on the tray is etched in my mind forever.   I hate that scene.

• Love 4

OMG I couldn't stand watching Pao during her season. I fast forwarded through all her segments...and now on my PillowTalk? yuck. Why not keep Lauren and Alexie (sp)???

She's so thirsty and rude.

• Love 15
3 hours ago, ECE said:

OMG I couldn't stand watching Pao during her season. I fast forwarded through all her segments...and now on my PillowTalk? yuck. Why not keep Lauren and Alexie (sp)???

She's so thirsty and rude.

Absolutely agree....dislike pao and her puppy dog hubby...

next they will be subjecting us to chantel

ego and her hubby...dull

• Love 5
On 11/17/2019 at 10:28 PM, seasons said:

No worries.

we don't judge. 😂😇

That is good because......Pao did not bug me as much as I thought she would.  I don't LIKE her, she was just low on the annoying meter......to me.

Best lines:  "Shut the f**k up, Dr. David" from Annie.

On 11/17/2019 at 10:55 PM, Frozendiva said:

Anny, what do you see in Robert?

My thoughts exactly.  He is uber unappealing.  (See what I did there?  I will see myself out.....)

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

It was my intent to FF thought Pao and Russ, but it turned out to be too much effort, so I let it run. 

Amazing how easy it is to just ignore them.

Yeah. they were harmless.  He was chilling with his beer and she did not make everything about her, like David often does.  I thought she was going have A LOT to say about Russia girl getting pain meds but she was oddly silent.

We also learned Dean has a child - or did we know that already?  He talked about getting squirted in the eye when he cut the cord, and I assume it was his child, right?

I have a hunch there are going to be camps on the Goodwill shopping trip:  those that feel he was right, and those that feel Anny was justified in her feelings. 

Full disclosure:  I have a three stone diamond ring I wear on my right hand.  It was purchased at a pawn store, and I was standing there when it was purchased.  This was, however, YEARS into our relationship, not A DAY into it.  Diamonds have a horrible resale value so I was all about the pawn store!  (It was in the clearance section, too!!!  Yay me!)

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Yeah. they were harmless.  He was chilling with his beer and she did not make everything about her, like David often does.  I thought she was going have A LOT to say about Russia girl getting pain meds but she was oddly silent.

We also learned Dean has a child - or did we know that already?  He talked about getting squirted in the eye when he cut the cord, and I assume it was his child, right?

I have a hunch there are going to be camps on the Goodwill shopping trip:  those that feel he was right, and those that feel Anny was justified in her feelings. 

Full disclosure:  I have a three stone diamond ring I wear on my right hand.  It was purchased at a pawn store, and I was standing there when it was purchased.  This was, however, YEARS into our relationship, not A DAY into it.  Diamonds have a horrible resale value so I was all about the pawn store!  (It was in the clearance section, too!!!  Yay me!)

I think Tariq got squirted but I think they both have kids.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I think Anny and Robert could both be right about the Goodwill shopping trip.  And, I hear you about buying second-hand.  When I was a newly minted college grad starting my first professional job, I outfitted myself with some nice pieces from our local thrift store and still visit Goodwill to see if I can find some fun or unusual things.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, readheaded said:

I think Anny and Robert could both be right about the Goodwill shopping trip.  And, I hear you about buying second-hand.  When I was a newly minted college grad starting my first professional job, I outfitted myself with some nice pieces from our local thrift store and still visit Goodwill to see if I can find some fun or unusual things.

I think you are right about them both having a say in that Goodwill trip.  He could have handled it A LOT better by saying upfront, "Look we can buy more stuff if we start here."  She could have spared us the pouting.  But I am also willing to wager that was the FIRST time money had been discussed.  Robert was probably laying it on real thick with the "I'm gonna take my lady out and treat her like a queen!  Nothing is in MY way!"  Meanwhile, they are all supposed to sleep in one bed and eat rice and beans?  And now it is out there he has MORE kids?  RUN ANNY RUN!

• Love 2