Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Mr. AZC and I were discussing this while out running errands yesterday.  I was on Anny's side - you DON'T take someone on a shopping trip to a second-hand clothing store unless they know that's the destination before you leave the house.

His suggestion (he's so smart) was, "He should have said that he had $XXX amount of money for her to spend on clothes, and then let her choose where to go.  Maybe a lesser quantity of new clothes than second-hand, but at least it would be her choice."

It's interesting that she was so adamant that she doesn't wear "us-ed" clothes in the DR ("I may be poor, but I wear nice clothes").  However, she said herself that she had left her clothes in the DR so her sister could sell them.  So HER used clothes were okay for someone else to wear, but someone else's clothes were not good enough for her.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
On 11/11/2019 at 1:28 PM, gingerella said:

This is what I've been asking on their thread but nobody answered...Are they still together or did they break up? And if they're together, is she sitting downstairs in the kitchen while they boys are filmed on PT? Inquiring minds want to know...

Every so often they will show him talking on the phone to her. Supposedly, I guess we don't know for sure if he's actually talking to her or just pretending, But the assumption is that he's talking to her. But Dean had a girl recently too but he's always talking about how hot these girls on the show look.... 

On 11/17/2019 at 10:43 PM, Frozendiva said:

The Outback restaurant here closed a few years ago.

I hadn't been to one in maybe 10+ years.  Went recently because we had a gift card to use. and holy smokes I was so shocked. Totally remodeled, looks like a super nice restaurant and the food was delicious. And they had a margarita flight which I like 2 out of the 4 flavors. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

Every so often they will show him talking on the phone to her. Supposedly, I guess we don't know for sure if he's actually talking to her or just pretending, But the assumption is that he's talking to her. But Dean had a girl recently too but he's always talking about how hot these girls on the show look.... 

I was wondering about that, too.  I love how excited Dean gets when he talks about the Lil Mamas,  but his girlfriend must not be the jealous type!

• Love 2
On 11/19/2019 at 10:15 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I thought she was going have A LOT to say about Russia girl getting pain meds but she was oddly silent.

Childbirth and Baby Expert DrSpock  Pao shouting at the TV, “He needs the boobie, give him the boobie!” 

Just rewatched and came back to add more Pao wisdom: "She should be moving around!" "She should be squatting on the ball!" "He needs Mama!" 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I was wondering about that, too.  I love how excited Dean gets when he talks about the Lil Mamas,  but his girlfriend must not be the jealous type!

My hubby has a "thing" for actress Eva Green.  I found a nice color photo of her, printed it out, laminated it and put it in his wallet where a wife/SO/family pic would go.  So, no, Dean and I are not the jealous types, lol!!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

My hubby has a "thing" for actress Eva Green.  I found a nice color photo of her, printed it out, laminated it and put it in his wallet where a wife/SO/family pic would go.  So, no, Dean and I are not the jealous types, lol!!

Wasn’t she a lead in Penny Dreadful?  I know she was a Bond girl.

Tania, you lied to the guy. Paperwork isn't that much work = agree with Molly.

1 minute ago, DaphneCat said:

And spiders -you know that shed has spiders.

Maybe he is a leg man.

Another zinger for Molly - Jasmin can't smile because of the collagen in her lips.

• LOL 6

Maybe Blake is just nervous but that half laugh at EVERYTHING would drive me nuts.

8 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Another zinger for Molly - Jasmin can't smile because of the collagen in her lips.

Molly's actually funnier than I expected.  Russ and Pao are just boring.

Edited by DaphneCat
Spelling
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Why do the sisters hate each other? And have big lips?

They are almost at Darcy levels of fillers!  I'm not sure either one of them can move their face.  Molly and friend are right - NO chemistry between Blake and Jazmin.

• Love 8

Is Tarik with Hazel?  I wonder why they haven’t been on the show again?  I forgot he had a child.  

I don’t know what it is about Alexei, but he is hot.  I am happy for both of them about the baby.

both the sisters from Finland are gross.

• Love 10

Anny was being rude to Stephanie. She likes to play the victim.

Dean - LOL at she's got pics when your pony tail was little!

All the mothers of his kids? 5 kids by 4 different women - a quintent? A full basketball team!

Pao - that guy breeds like rabbits?

Dean is right about looking at Anny's social media and seeing various dudes.

No Emily, you are looking at the same with Sasha as his first two baby mamas.

• Love 5

Full disclosure, I hate social media.  However, I agree with Robert that everyone has a past,  The idea that you can ONLY show your current life is just stupid.  It's not like those kids magically disappear because he gets rid of the pictures of their mothers.

He's also right that if he can't tell Anny what to put on her social media she shouldn't be able to tell him what to put on his.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I realize Pao is not well liked but I do think she is pretty, she is pulling off the look that Darcey was trying for when she was on Pillow Talk.

I think she could look prettier if she would stop bleaching her hair and get rid of those awful extensions. Her own hair seems to be thinning and I understand the desire to cover that up. I think she is going about it the wrong way. She could either just accept the fact that she has thin/thinning hair and get a much shorter haircut or she could wear a wig like she did in her first season. She is stressing her hair and follicles further with bleaching and heavy extensions. Maybe her thinning hair is hereditary, but if it's not, she could try to figure out what causes it. Hair loss in women can be due to many factors and it can be a lengthy and potentially costly process to find the culprit. I went through a stage of pretty severe hair loss and was lucky to find the cause very quickly: I was much too low in Ferritin. Easily remedied and the loss stopped almost immediately and all my hair came back.                                              

In ten years she will look just like Darcy:  too many hair extensions, too much filler and boobs and butt on display in an effort to be sexy.

Edited by Cini
  • Love 5

Pao thinks she’s wittier than she actually is. She can go now. 

I’m enjoying Molly and friend.

Not enough Dean and Tarik. Thinking they had an off night with this episode. I still love them. 

• Love 11
5 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I thought Molly was very funny last night, but not enough Dean and Tarik. Still not liking Pao. 

I agree Molly was funny. I am going to duck some tomatoes but here goes:  I am not a fan of David and Annie.  She seems way over the top with her expressions and I have vented before about David making it all about himself.   Pao is.....there.  No love but she has not annoyed me yet. Yet being the operative word.  I miss Annnndddddrei and his "Who is this Chef Bordy?" comments.  Glad Lauren and Lexi are back.  His bemused expressions crack me up.

• Love 5

I agree, Annie’s over the top reactions wear thin very quickly-she’s not as cute as she thinks she is.  Nevertheless, David Baht is pretty funny and so long as he’s not on the booze, he’s likeable.  If she’d quit jumping around on the bed, she’d be more likeable.

Like Alexei but not Loren...still remember her Mean Girl performance with the totally unlikeable Pao.  Rooose is fine but boring, and it is painful to watch her snap at him- like watching a puppy being kicked.

Would much rather have Molly than Debbie....and would rather have Andreiiii than Pao.

Agree with everyone that Tarik and Dean (who knew?)are the Fan Faves....and that Darcy, Debbie and Pao don’t need to ever come back.

Annie was right- Bryson’s Grandma was out of line in her questions, but, she lost major points when she overplayed her hand and went on and on about her being a B.... you could see it on Roberts face that she went too far....he’d already gotten up in arms and was ready to confront the Grandma and defend Anny.... she blew it.  

Synjin has moments when he looks pretty good-but not consistently.  Now, I thought they’d lived together in SA for awhile?  Why all the meanness from his girl( can’t recall her name)?

Anny “saw” “Getting Out of The DR” when she spent time with Robert when he went to the DR....he’s broke and should be pretty broke the rest his life with all those kids to support.  While she’s a piece of work, she should Run! because she ain’t gonna be no Princess if she stays with Robert.  On the other hand, she’s not so young and may think he’s the best possibility to just Get Out of the DR?  Robert’s Friend had the 911 on THAT.  As an aside, despite his blindness where Anny is concerned, Robert has some good comments, he’d be good on Pillow Talk!

Jazmin can’t wait to get away from Blake.... it’s uncomfortable to watch.

Edited by Eme
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Maybe Blake is just nervous but that half laugh at EVERYTHING would drive me nuts.

Molly's actually funnier than I expected.  Russ and Pao are just boring.

Molly is super funny, as is friend Molly. Great digs, good timing.

”Don’t fall and die Ann. I’m too old to get someone else”. Gotta love David Poor. 

Pow is boring and useless. Did you know she is a Latina? Don’t make her Latina come out! Welcome to Miami where you are amongst hundreds of thousands of Latinas and are common. Russians are the local exotic flavor now. I wouldn’t be surprised if she tried to work the pole at G5 or something and failed.  

Poor Loren appears to have the ugly pregnancy gene Krinny also has. Even a looker like Kim Kardashian wasn’t immune to it.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Cini said:

I think she could look prettier if she would stop bleaching her hair and get rid of those awful extensions. Her own hair seems to be thinning and I understand the desire to cover that up. I think she is going about it the wrong way. She could either just accept the fact that she has thin/thinning hair and get a much shorter haircut or she could wear a wig like she did in her first season. She is stressing her hair and follicles further with bleaching and heavy extensions. Maybe her thinning hair is hereditary, but if it's not, she could try to figure out what causes it. Hair loss in women can be due to many factors and it can be a lengthy and potentially costly process to find the culprit. I went through a stage of pretty severe hair loss and was lucky to find the cause very quickly: I was much too low in Ferritin. Easily remedied and the loss stopped almost immediately and all my hair came back.                                              

In ten years she will look just like Darcy:  too many hair extensions, too much filler and boobs and butt on display in an effort to be sexy.

Agreed, I was just coming here to say this! She will be Darcey Jr. in 10 years. Complete with receding hairline, fake tits, and huge veneers. 

7 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Pao thinks she’s wittier than she actually is. She can go now. 

I’m enjoying Molly and friend.

Not enough Dean and Tarik. Thinking they had an off night with this episode. I still love them. 

I think everyone had an off night. Dean and Tariq were up to 11 and not funny. (Jesus, the screaming and caterwauling over that store bought pie!). I love David and Annie but even they were so extra. Not everything that happens requires shrieks of "WHAAAAAAT??". Guys. Dial it back a little. 

• Love 9

I am usually in Chicago for this, so I get the pillow talk ep at a relatively decent hour.  This week I am east, so everything is an hour later.  Both last night and tonight pillow talk doesn’t start until 11p, which is way late for me.  Instead of the normal 10p start in the east, we have THREE HOURS of Grangela and Makul’s journey.  How does anyone think their story requires three hours of her screaming????

I won’t get to see this week’s PT and I am not happy,. 

• Love 1

Id laughed at Loren's statement that she looks and acts like she's 19.  Sure Loren. I love Alexi's calm demeanor.

Like you, Mrs. Hanson, I am not a fan of Annie's-I, too, find her too over the top and a lot of what she does is mimic people from the show rather than comment/provide insights.  She also repeats a lot of what David says.

I am warming up to Molly and her friend.  And, because so many posters have commented on the wonderful support Molly has for her, ahem, breasts, I paid attention and agree that she should be the paid consultant for many of the participants in this franchise!

And, I've been over Pao since her first season.  I wish they would just go away and live their lives off camera, but I realize she is too fame hungry to let go of the only opportunity she has to be "famous."  I also think the pay they get from this show offsets the lower salary Russ had to take so they could live in Miami.  

• Love 6

Jeez, does Pao let Russ talk at all? There is not one ounce of softness or sweetness about her. The man is completely beaten down. 

You are not allowed to say anyone is pretty! Only I can do that!! 

I miss Libby, Andreiiii and her sisters. They were funny. Same with Kalani and her hubby and sister. Get rid of Pao and Russ. They add nothing. 

• Love 17
2 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

And, I've been over Pao since her first season.  I wish they would just go away and live their lives off camera, but I realize she is too fame hungry to let go of the only opportunity she has to be "famous."  

So much this.  All that matters to her is her "kuh-reer."

• Love 9
On 11/25/2019 at 3:29 PM, Eme said:

I agree, Annie’s over the top reactions wear thin very quickly-she’s not as cute as she thinks she is.  Nevertheless, David Baht is pretty funny and so long as he’s not on the booze, he’s likeable.  If she’d quit jumping around on the bed, she’d be more likeable.

Like Alexei but not Loren...still remember her Mean Girl performance with the totally unlikeable Pao.  Rooose is fine but boring, and it is painful to watch her snap at him- like watching a puppy being kicked.

Would much rather have Molly than Debbie....and would rather have Andreiiii than Pao.

Agree with everyone that Tarik and Dean (who knew?)are the Fan Faves....and that Darcy, Debbie and Pao don’t need to ever come back.  ...

THIS. David and Annie are ok but I’m to the point where I would pay her to stop screaming.

Alexei seems like the type of guy who would be an absolute pleasure to be around. Loren talking about herself, thinking she’s funny and her annoying fake laugh make me want to feed her a brick.  

Pao is as obnoxious as ever and her trained seal is a drag. No surprise there. I wasn’t sure I was going to survive her reaction to the birth.

I like both Molly and Cynthia. They often say what I’m thinking and agree that they’re lightyears better than creepy marble mouth Debbie, and that Andrei was a lot more fun than Pao.  

Tarik and Dean all day. They seem to peg people pretty well and are often funny doing it. Funny, too, that they went from take out to scrounging for ice pops and the last drink in the house. They seem real. 

• Love 4
On 11/25/2019 at 2:32 PM, Mu Shu said:

Molly is super funny, as is friend Molly. Great digs, good timing.

”Don’t fall and die Ann. I’m too old to get someone else”. Gotta love David Poor. 

Pow is boring and useless. Did you know she is a Latina? Don’t make her Latina come out! Welcome to Miami where you are amongst hundreds of thousands of Latinas and are common. Russians are the local exotic flavor now. I wouldn’t be surprised if she tried to work the pole at G5 or something and failed.  

Poor Loren appears to have the ugly pregnancy gene Krinny also has. Even a looker like Kim Kardashian wasn’t immune to it.  

Loren thinks she can pass for 19 lol.