Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Why is Dean always sweating......not attractive 

I feel for him. I perspire easily, too. (I think the lights set up for filming are making Dean hot and the issue worse on camera.) No matter the temperature, no matter what I am doing. No matter my weight. It is just my body. It sucks. 

ETA:  I really like Dean’s T-shirt. The tropical print trim on the sleeves is cool.

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 4

I love this show and I realize they’re condensing two hours of snark into one, but I’m so disappointed we didn’t see the reaction to “She’s not a prostitute” or Robert and kid sharing a bed. 

Alexei called Sinjun Syringe at first. 😂

Dean definitely likes his girls curvy.

Still not feeling Molly and friend, but going to still keep an open mind. 

Appreciate the couples who pointed out how wrong it was for Michael to say she was poor without him, rich with him. 

Tarik mentions being nervous at the interview, also. Did Hazel ever end up coming here?

Edited by DanaMB
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, DanaMB said:

Tarik mentions being nervous at the interview, also. Did Hazel ever end up coming here?

This is what I've been asking on their thread but nobody answered...Are they still together or did they break up? And if they're together, is she sitting downstairs in the kitchen while they boys are filmed on PT? Inquiring minds want to know...

I enjoy David and Annie, Tarik and Dean, and Loren and Alexi don't bug me because he's got a really dry sense of humor that I can appreciate. I thought I'd loathe Kalani and Baby Huey but she was fucking funny - like a one-woman Greek chorus - and even though I despised Andrei on his season, I really enjoyed them on PT. I never want to see Mother Debbie and her creeper son, and I never want to see Molly and her hillbilly business partner. Those two annoy the fuck out of me. I'd much rather have Kalani back and maybe Andrei as well.

• Love 8
47 minutes ago, gingerella said:

This is what I've been asking on their thread but nobody answered...Are they still together or did they break up? And if they're together, is she sitting downstairs in the kitchen while they boys are filmed on PT? Inquiring minds want to know...

I enjoy David and Annie, Tarik and Dean, and Loren and Alexi don't bug me because he's got a really dry sense of humor that I can appreciate. I thought I'd loathe Kalani and Baby Huey but she was fucking funny - like a one-woman Greek chorus - and even though I despised Andrei on his season, I really enjoyed them on PT. I never want to see Mother Debbie and her creeper son, and I never want to see Molly and her hillbilly business partner. Those two annoy the fuck out of me. I'd much rather have Kalani back and maybe Andrei as well.

I thought on PT he mentioned she wasn't in the US yet. 

I hope Colt and Debbie do not come back. I can't stand them. Molly isn't so bad. Andrei is growing on me. 

• Love 2

Uhhh Pillow Talk ppl (them on the tv not you friends) Mursel kissing and touching his forhead to bee Anne's mother is showing a sign of respect in Turkish culture for the parent of your spouse. 

Just saying. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

Uhhh Pillow Talk ppl (them on the tv not you friends) Mursel kissing and touching his forhead to bee Anne's mother is showing a sign of respect in Turkish culture for the parent of your spouse. 

Just saying. 

Seriously, I knew this and I've never even been to Turkey! Why the hell didn't she know and tell her sons and mother that he'd probably greet them in a traditional Turkish manner and this is what it looks like...They're both sort of moronic, low functioning idiots, aren't they? Nice, but stupid a little bit...

• Love 5

I notice on PT that Loren always has nice things to say about people, “He’s so romantic,” “They’re a cute couple,” “I love her shoes,” etc. but I still can’t forget what a Mean Girl she turned into when she and Pao ganged up on Anfisa. 

Speaking of Pao, it looks like she and Roos are going to be on Pillow Talk next week. Ugh. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, gingerella said:

Seriously, I knew this and I've never even been to Turkey! Why the hell didn't she know and tell her sons and mother that he'd probably greet them in a traditional Turkish manner and this is what it looks like...They're both sort of moronic, low functioning idiots, aren't they? Nice, but stupid a little bit.

Maybe Mursel should have learned that, in America, his greeting is considered weird.  He should also know that no means no, and shouldn't have forced the kisses on Anna's oldest son, when he made it clear they were unwelcome.

He should also not be offended by Anna and her mother wanting beers.

We always expect Americans abroad to follow local customs.  Why shouldn't visitors here do the same?

• Love 6
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

Speaking of Pao, it looks like she and Roos are going to be on Pillow Talk next week. Ugh. 

Like any sane person cares one iota about what Pao and Russ think about anything.

Luckily, I DVR Pillow Talk and watch it the next day.  This week, that will afford me the opportunity to fast forward through their segments.

• Love 6

Syringe! (Sinjin) hahahaha that made me LOL thank you Tarik!

I despise Molly and friend Molly on PT. I dont need to hear and see Molly whining about "the DR" AND Luis for weeks on end. And they are not adding funny or interesting commentary. At all.  

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, Bryce Lynch said:

Maybe Mursel should have learned that, in America, his greeting is considered weird.  He should also know that no means no, and shouldn't have forced the kisses on Anna's oldest son, when he made it clear they were unwelcome.

He should also not be offended by Anna and her mother wanting beers.

We always expect Americans abroad to follow local customs.  Why shouldn't visitors here do the same?

I guess the answer is Yes and No. Both of these maroons should have discussed shit like this before he arrived, but clearly they did not.  Mursel doesn't seem like he's ever been outside Turkey so I'm guessing he doesn't understand how weird he might come across. That was Anna's job to discuss with her kids and with him. But cultural sensitivity goes both ways and sometimes one way has to yield. Its a greeting, not a beating. I think the kids could have handled it better if they'd been educated by their mother but she clearly gave them no tips on Turkish culture. But then again, I doubt she knows herself so...I'm not surprised.

• Love 5
On 11/11/2019 at 11:32 AM, MajorNelson said:

I missed the 90DF seasons or any HEA with Molly, so don't know her/them, but do like Molly and Cynthia on PT.  Their reactions and commentary are good.  A good addition

Quick catchup for you on Molly's story: She was involved with Luis, who, like Anny, came from the Dominican Republic. They met in a similar fashion: she was on vacation, Luis swept her off her feet, she brought him to the U.S. on K-1, and they secretly got married during the 90 days, without telling the show's producers. Things fell apart very quickly, and Molly was stuck with a husband that she could have offloaded if she'd just waited the full 90 days. They were divorced soon after, and Luis has since remarried another American woman (and I think they have a baby?), and I'm fairly certain that Molly is still financially responsible for him for another 7+ years, because of the K-1 agreement.

23 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

Whoaaaa, thanks for the news.  Cynthia and Molly had mentioned something about Luis, and now knowing better.

Molly also highly suspects that Luis already had another woman in New York when she brought him over and it was all a scam for him to get to the US.  He was a nasty piece of work, although to be honest she wasn't always a ball of joy to be with.

Molly and Cynthia used to have a reality show called Double Divas.  They own a lingerie store in George (LivyRae I think is it's name) and they do custom fittings.  They were hilarious and it was a really cute show.

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, RoxiP said:

Molly also highly suspects that Luis already had another woman in New York when she brought him over and it was all a scam for him to get to the US. 

You know I think that was what their PT comment was about.

40 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Not happy about this one.  I was hoping the producers were over their infatuation with Pao---because I AM!

Agreed, the only Pao I want is Kung Pao.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 11/12/2019 at 2:33 PM, gingerella said:

I guess the answer is Yes and No. Both of these maroons should have discussed shit like this before he arrived, but clearly they did not.  Mursel doesn't seem like he's ever been outside Turkey so I'm guessing he doesn't understand how weird he might come across. That was Anna's job to discuss with her kids and with him. But cultural sensitivity goes both ways and sometimes one way has to yield. Its a greeting, not a beating. I think the kids could have handled it better if they'd been educated by their mother but she clearly gave them no tips on Turkish culture. But then again, I doubt she knows herself so...I'm not surprised.

Well, I suspect there are so many everyday differences between US and Turkish cultures that it would be difficult, especially for dummies, to anticipate everything and prepare one's dummy family for them.  What I don't get is why both the US family and the Turkish guy don't act like they have some manners and behave courteously to one another when there's an obvious cultural difference.  Why wouldn't they all assume that there is no evil intent in anyone's strange (to them) behavior and accept it with a smile?  Why wouldn't the Turkish guy ask, as best he could, "Oh--you don't do this?"  and the Americans say, demonstrating in a kind manner, "This is how we greet each other?"  What's the matter with these people?  Oh.  I forgot.  They're stupid as shit.  Maybe not the Turkish guy--he's on his own and trying hard to make a good impression.  But the rest of them?  Feh.

• Love 6
On 11/12/2019 at 2:41 AM, magemaud said:

I notice on PT that Loren always has nice things to say about people, “He’s so romantic,” “They’re a cute couple,” “I love her shoes,” etc. but I still can’t forget what a Mean Girl she turned into when she and Pao ganged up on Anfisa. 

She is a mean girl wanting to fit in with cool girl Pao, all the comments she makes somehow go back to her "remember when WE did this.....I remember when this happened to ME" Loren is always me me ME. I can't stand her fake self.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2