Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Gah! Caught the last few minutes of "Unpolished " while waiting for this to come on. That show is worse than "Unexpected" if that is possible .

Someone here earlier called those "unpolished" women trolls, as in looking like trolls, now i can 't get that out of my head.

OMG THE FOOT DOCTOR SHOW!! 

what happened to dr pimple popper?

So upset to see Angela back. Toxic poison. She is financially supporting all those people? Yeah, with mom's ss check. And guaranteed someone is collecting disability.

Bet that is Angela's mom's house too.

Edited by seasons
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Geez, Juliana, it's dawned on you now that your fiancé has more money and power? LOL.

1 minute ago, iwasish said:

The wedding planners have to be production plants... did we even get a name of their business? A glimpse  of their office window ? 

Surely they would have dressed a bit better - like a bit more professional?

• Love 4

I'm really dragging here, but I'll gut it out for twenty more minutes.

I've noticed most of the Rice a roni snarkers don't make the transition to PT.   I think a lot of people are getting ready for work tomorrow and can't waste another hour on this trainwreck after two hours spent watching the first run of the show.

• Love 3

Danielle?  Ugh. There is nothing she has to say that I want to hear.....along with Pao.  Guess I’ll take a pass next week.

Edited by Eme
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Pillow Talk hasn't been funny since Pao and Russ came on the past few weeks or maybe the episodes have been boring too so they have nothing to play off.

Loren is boring- always referring everything back to herself and her experience.

Looks like Dean and Tarik won't be on anymore but Dean said he'll be on a 90 Day Franchise soon on his IG.

Edited by Leilani
typo
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

I'm really dragging here, but I'll gut it out for twenty more minutes.

I've noticed most of the Rice a roni snarkers don't make the transition to PT.   I think a lot of people are getting ready for work tomorrow and can't waste another hour on this trainwreck after two hours spent watching the first run of the show.

NFL Football.  NBA Basketball.  Live for both and watch 90 Day and PT when they air around 1 am.  Hate to miss them and love the snark!

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

It is weird to have your ex-wife marry you, and bring up the idea of a pre-nup. Michael should have spoken to Juliana about a pre-nup before she flew to the US and not halfway through the 90 day period.

That ex wife cannot let go, she inserts herself where she has no business, did you all notice she walked in to that house, no knocking, just walked right in.  Julianna is too nice.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That ex wife cannot let go, she inserts herself where she has no business, did you all notice she walked in to that house, no knocking, just walked right in.  Julianna is too nice.

Good point, but this makes me think even more so how staged the show is. I suspect that the production either forgot to make a scene with exwife ringing the bell, or calling to say she will come over, or something along those lines.   KWIM?

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Leilani said:

Pillow Talk hasn't been funny since Pao and Russ came on the past few weeks or maybe the episodes have been boring too so they have nothing to play off.

Loren is boring- always referring everything back to herself and her experience.

Looks like Dean and Tarik won't be on anymore but Dean said he'll be on a 90 Day Franchise soon on his IG.

Why won't they be on? I may be getting an extra hour of sleep on Sundays. It's not as much fun without them.

• Love 5

I can't get over how much I'm enjoying Annie and David! Especially Annie - she's been cracking me up. When Tania said that after 30, half of her eggs are gone and Annie asked, "Where'd they go? They go on vacation?" I did a literal spit take. I could totally hang with Annie. She funny lady.

I'm just now realizing that Loren is preggo. I'm actually happy for she and Alexei. They're all kinds of cute IMO.

• Love 5

I took a Benadryl right before the program started, so I was dozing intermittently.  But that didn't stop me from noticing that Pao went from grown-out dark roots to freshly bleached hair within the same program.

I know they don't film these folks as the show airs, but her hair was a pretty glaring giveaway that it's all staged.  And if I never see Pao again (with or without dark roots), my life will still have meaning.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, politichick said:

Why won't they be on? I may be getting an extra hour of sleep on Sundays. It's not as much fun without them.

Me too. I stay up still midnight watching Pillow Talk...and have to wake up at 4:30 am for work. 

1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

I took a Benadryl right before the program started, so I was dozing intermittently.  But that didn't stop me from noticing that Pao went from grown-out dark roots to freshly bleached hair within the same program.

I know they don't film these folks as the show airs, but her hair was a pretty glaring giveaway that it's all staged.  And if I never see Pao again (with or without dark roots), my life will still have meaning.

I agree, but isn't everyone (over the last two or three weeks) wearing the same clothes? 

• Love 1

I think they do pay attention to our comments. I notice that Annie is doing less shrieking and less of the just repeating the words said and "WHAT????!!!".

Actually this is a good thing. still liking Alexei and Loren, Molly and blonde friend are def growing on me, and Annie and David are great.

Pao and Roos are very boring and empty.

Very much missing Tarik and Dean.  And they think Danyulle is going to replace that?

• Love 4