Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Mercedes' Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I thought it said 713 also!

1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Damn! My eyes, my eyes, I glanced up and thought I saw 713. My bad! Hee. 😊

• Love 1
Just now, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Eating 12 donuts in one sitting is not overeating????  Good to know.

I've put away a dozen Krispy Kremes in one day before. It wasn't my best choice in life but it was damned tasty. #noregrets

• LOL 12
  • Love 4

I hate episodes when children are involved,they need help now.. Mercedes aka 'Buick" should not have children in her custody ...

• LOL 4
  • Love 10

Mercedes: "I'm ready [to lose weight]!"

Mercedes at 9:57 p.m.: "I'm gonna lose weight on my own terms. I don't need Dr Now." 

"I don't eat breakfast."  What the hell was that bacon fest?

She meant that she doesn't eat just one breakfast. She eats first and second breakfast. She's a Hobbit.

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I've put away a dozen Krispy Kremes in one day before.

You are my personal hero. I salute you for living my dream!

46 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How y'all doing? Just made it after a hell commute home. Now sitting in bed with a box of Neapolitan Joe-Joe's. 

I just bought a box of those today!  Hope they are as good as they look.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

That Poshmark commercial is stupid. Maybe if you hadn't bought so much designer crap you could take two vacations 

The peson talking about “i would have paid 700 for this in the store?” That is a price I cant fathom. All my clothes together probably didnt cost that much.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

She meant that she doesn't eat just one breakfast. She eats first and second breakfast. She's a Hobbit.

That breakfast would have slayed Ron Swanson

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

I, too, have noticed this. This is why having sex with children and innocents is worthy of castration, and/or other painful punishments.

As we say here in Texas  " They needed to be hung by their balls on a rusty barbwire fence." 

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, iwasish said:

The cousin is missing fingers?

Perhaps Mercedes needed a "snack" and he refused to stop...........

Enough of the "worrying".........oh here it comes - She's going to do this for her kids".........

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
48 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

She doesn't have the energy to get out of the shower. She also doesn't have the energy to finish pronouncing her words. Hello, Closed Captioning, my old friend. 

Can't wait for 8 to roll around.  This one sounds like it's quite entertaining.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, elly1517 said:

I DON'T EAT BREAKFAST

Cut to: Entire slab of bacon on a plate

It never bodes well on the show when they are such blatant liars. Also it shows what dictators they are in their families, that everyone just sits there passively, while they lie without anyone challenging them.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Splashes said:

The peson talking about “i would have paid 700 for this in the store?” That is a price I cant fathom. All my clothes together probably didnt cost that much.

Basically you buy overpriced designer crap then when you are broke you sell it for only a portion of what you bought it for and talk yourself into thinking that you are making money buy selling things. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

Do random people walk up to his clinic when the red OPEN sign is blinking?

Probably thinking it’s Krispy Kreme. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Her lip stud is so shiny it reads white. Like a glob of sour cream or donut cream sitting on her lip. 

I didnt realize what that was. I thought something was stuck there or it is a huge pimple.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

We have a special this week - dual winners.  @sagittarius sue had an exact guess of 773.  However, they may have heard this in a spoiler.  @dreadfulLeigh had a dread-filled guess of 774!  Johnny, tell them what they've won!

Johnny:  For your extraordinary ability to guess the weight of a massive human you win:

• The lip piercing of your choice; this comes with garish or oddly colored jewelry that makes others gag when looking at you
  • Your own personal health care aid who will stare at your crotchal region while you bathe 
  • A case of adult size peepads for hotel stays or whenever you're thinking getting out of bed is too much effort and you really need to go (small children and animals beware of flooding!)
  • a big tub of ice ream designed to fit comfortably in your crotch!
  • And, as always, the respect and amazement of your fellow Pounders.

I am SO jealous!!! HEEE

• LOL 6

Well, this is dragging and it is nearly 9 already.    I do wish Dr Now would have showed her a  video of the breakfast she ate and the meal her cousin brought her which both occurred before 3pm.    I am not optimistic.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

We have a special this week - dual winners.  @sagittarius sue had an exact guess of 773.  However, they may have heard this in a spoiler.  @dreadfulLeigh had a dread-filled guess of 774!  Johnny, tell them what they've won!

Johnny:  For your extraordinary ability to guess the weight of a massive human you win:

• The lip piercing of your choice; this comes with garish or oddly colored jewelry that makes others gag when looking at you
  • Your own personal health care aid who will stare at your crotchal region while you bathe 
  • A case of adult size peepads for hotel stays or whenever you're thinking getting out of bed is too much effort and you really need to go (small children and animals beware of flooding!)
  • a big tub of ice ream designed to fit comfortably in your crotch!
  • And, as always, the respect and amazement of your fellow Pounders.

Slay, queen 🤣🤣🤣

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Hello Mercedes you dont qualify until.you lose weight. Get with the damn program. 

I can’t see that happening.  She is delusional.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Ah...

"I'm gonna get my life back...no matter what it takes." 

Except for eating the right foods, of course.  

Predicting weight gain by the end of the episode.

2 minutes ago, chickenella said:

6 liters of soda a day! I'm curious what her blood sugar level is. 

"You're 700 pounds, you didn't get that way by NOT over eating" lolololol

Maple syrup

• LOL 3
  • Love 1