Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Mercedes' Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Godfrey said:

Guilty as charged! I'm a spinster and this show is giving me ideas: eat myself up to 600+ so I can get a chubby-chaser boyfriend; eat myself up to 600+ and call the firemen to haul me out of bed; set the house on fire so firemen come rescue me.

I need a life.

Young & Handsome firemen

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

What is with the head decorations she wears? Scarves tied in high towers and strange bows...are they decorations or distractions? 

Distracting the reality her hair hasn't  been washed in a munt?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Does this woman realize that when Brandon was not there, if anything would’ve happened to one of those kids, she would’ve not been able to do anything about it. She sends us kids out to buy food for her and they were crazy people out there. They could leave that apartment and never be seen again. Does child services watch the show???

Does this woman realize that when Brandon was not there, if anything would’ve happened to one of those kids, she would’ve not been able to do anything about it. She sends us kids out to buy food for her and they were crazy people out there. They could leave that apartment and never be seen again. Does child services watch the show???

• Love 9

OK, I'm a woman - but her discussion about "bleeding" and not being able to find "products" is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay TMI.  Must admit this is the first time I've heard a patient use this as an "excuse" not to see him.  

Just another excuse not to see Dr. Now.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Dear god, those massive jugs are grazing her hips. 

How can her arms still reach around her to clasp her hands together? It’s like they stretch from the elbow to the hand. 

Heavy periods and no pads. Just bleeds all over. No clean undergarments. I wonder if Brandon bailed?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Does this woman realize that when Brandon was not there, if anything happened to one of those kids, she would’ve not been able to do anything about it. She sends the kids out to buy food for her and there are crazy people out there. They could leave that apartment and never be seen again. Does child services watch the show???

• Love 3

Okay, she can't see Dr. Now 'cause she's on her period AND all her underwear is dirty AND she can't use regular sanitary products AND she's sitting spread-eagle in bed on what, just the mattress!!!!!! AND I just threw up in my mouth! Dammit woman, I was trying to eat here!

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Splashes said:

Wait she has undergarments? Or her period at that weight?

Exactly. She would be the first woman on the show to use her period as an excuse. But everyone's different. I can imagine it can either go one way where there is no menstruation, or the other where it can be extremely heavy and last for a long time.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Kid said:

And she know la exactly what can happen to an 11 year old girl 😞

• Love 1

Omg, get some diapers and some duct tape and get creative! Take care of Aunt Flo! Good god, woman.

I am going to have nightmares about this woman’s dinner sheets and her alleged undergarments. I am blind, y’all. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

She meant that she doesn't eat just one breakfast. She eats first and second breakfast. She's a Hobbit.

What about elevenses?

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Brandon and Tameeka have made a run for it......

I hope they've moved to another country and are living in a rose covered cottage and being fed dainties by angels. They deserve nothing less. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

How can her arms still reach around her to clasp her hands together? It’s like they stretch from the elbow to the hand. 

Heavy periods and no pads. Just bleeds all over. No clean undergarments. I wonder if Brandon bailed?

I sure as hell would have!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Kid said:

Why can she have food delivered? Houston is a big city they should have a lot of places to order from.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Splashes said:

Wait she has undergarments? Or her period at that weight?

She wants us to believe that she has undergarments, when doesn't wear a bra....She doesn't wear panties, either.  She must think that we are stupid. 

This one of the most unique excuses eva.

• Love 6

Ugh!! TMI!!!!    I don't want to hear about Mr Monthly Visitor.   I am surprised she still has periods.   I think it was Lupe who finally started having them again after losing a good bit of weight.  

She should have had Brandon go to the grocery for them before he went back to Ohio.   Poor planning or an excuse to eat fast food. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Do none of the people every consider WRITING DOWN EVERYTHING THEY EAT?  Or tracking it in an app, like My Fitness Pal?  They say they "don't understand how this happened," but when you mark down everything you eat and see how many calories/fat/carbs it has, you will be amazed.  

• Love 6

I wonder what happened to Brandon's hand...looks like he's missing two fingers and has a burn scar?

"That number can't be right." Right. Stood too hard on the scale, did you?

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, timesywimesy said:

Right, my fat tying thumb pressed a 1 instead of a 7. 

Unfortunately the judges have ruled that we must accept the posted answers, not later revisions.  So you missed out on tonight's exciting prize package.  No ice cream container specially designed to fit perfectly into your crotch for you!  😉

Damn typo stole your moment of glory!!!!!! 🙁

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

OMG Poor Brandon. I wonder what medical condition he has that he can't bend his arms? Screw Mercedes. I want Brandon to have mobility in his elbows!