Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Mercedes' Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

We have a special this week - dual winners.  @sagittarius sue had an exact guess of 773.  However, they may have heard this in a spoiler.  @dreadfulLeigh had a dread-filled guess of 774!  Johnny, tell them what they've won!

Johnny:  For your extraordinary ability to guess the weight of a massive human you win:

• The lip piercing of your choice; this comes with garish or oddly colored jewelry that makes others gag when looking at you
  • Your own personal health care aid who will stare at your crotchal region while you bathe 
  • A case of adult size peepads for hotel stays or whenever you're thinking getting out of bed is too much effort and you really need to go (small children and animals beware of flooding!)
  • a big tub of ice ream designed to fit comfortably in your crotch!
  • And, as always, the respect and amazement of your fellow Pounders.

Thank you, thank you for this great honor!  As it was due to a spoiler I will bestow my share of the winnings on Dreadfulleigh.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

She doesn't eat breakfast or lunch, but not until 3:00!!!! Liar liar pants on fire!

THAT’S why she doesn’t wear any!!

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, Wanda said:

This is what it’s come to, used to look forward to wed night and now I’m literally fighting to stay awake to watch the dang show. It’s only for you, my snarktastic peeps that I’m even trying.

It's become a bit of an obsession with me.  One of my first thoughts on Monday mornings is that it's two more days until My 600 Pound Life.  Of all the weird programs I follow, this is the only one I watch in real time.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Dr. Now: "you have to give up candy, cookies, soda and chips"

Mercedes: looks stricken. 

How long until we hear "I think Dr. Now's diet is too extreme"? 

“I’m gonna have to tweak his diet, I know what my body needs”

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

I say this every week: there is no need for this show to be 2 hours long. Seemed like the patients in the first few seasons did so much more in an hour compared to these two hour snore fests. It even makes the successes like Cillas (silas, sillius, Sibelius...) more boring than they should be 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

Thank you, thank you for this great honor!  As it was due to a spoiler I will bestow my share of the winnings on Dreadfulleigh.

Aww, we can share the ice cream crotchal bowl! 😘 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, AVM said:

I hate episodes when children are involved,they need help now.

Children and animals.  I never did watch the episode with the woman with the nine dogs living in all that filth.  God knows, I’m not perfect.   But I will never understand how, if you have children or animals in your life, you can get to the point where you are not providing a good environment for them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

I got the feeling another waste of time ,her Mother should have joined her at Dr Now appointment... she needs him too...

• Love 2

So many of these pounders say Dr. Now is their last hope, and if he doesn't help them they're going to die. That is a lot of pressure for one little elderly adorable sassy doctor!! But if your life is going to depend on one person, Dr. Now is not a bad choice.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Kid said:

Children and animals.  I never did watch the episode with the woman with the nine dogs living in all that filth.  God knows, I’m not perfect.   But I will never understand how, if you have children or animals in your life, you can get to the point where you are not providing a good environment for them.

What episode was it?

16 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

That Poshmark commercial is stupid. Maybe if you hadn't bought so much designer crap you could take two vacations 

I got 2 vegan handbags from Poshmark. Someone else's foolishness is my bargain treasure. 

• Love 8
(edited)
52 minutes ago, Friday said:

It's become a bit of an obsession with me.  One of my first thoughts on Monday mornings is that it's two more days until My 600 Pound Life.  Of all the weird programs I follow, this is the only one I watch in real time.

Same here. I love Wednesdays. My boss works from home (I love her, she's awesome, but its great to have the office to myself), and I have my Pounders. 

48 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Is Brandon’s gf also a saint? Because he deserves an equally sainted gf. 

I hope she is. Tameka, Brandon's a treasure. I hope you appreciate him. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 8
Just now, Callaphera said:

"I'm gonna stick to my diet!", she says as she chows down on a piece of chemically processed deli meat wrapped in a sad leaf of lettuce.

With the big bottle of salad dressing in easy reach.

• Love 3