Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: The Exorcism of Stassi Schroeder

• Start Topic

Tom Schwartz finds a way to make good on his financial obligation to Lisa; Stassi visits a witch to exorcise the demons threatening her relationship; Lala stages a musical performance; Jax reveals some troubling issues during couple's therapy.

Airs April 15, 2019.

At least James was honest in that he can only hold it together so long.

If there’s no tangible benefit to behaving then screw it, probably the most truthful he’s ever been.

Doesn’t change the fact that he’s a raging dickhead, but still.....

• LOL 2
  • Love 17

The hits just keep on coming! LOL! ...so Raquel says "a puppy is like a baby you have to teach it everything it knows!" 😁 

ETA: so if it already knows everything...what are you teaching it?

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Lala strips down to her bra and flips off the audience. This is for you dad!🤔

Haha!! No shit! Daddy obviously didn't teach his daughter about class! Maybe LaLa should ask The Countess Luanne to sing "Money Can't Buy You Class" at LaLa's next tribute to Papa Lala! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Does the Oracle of Los Angeles only cover exorcisms of the county proper or does she handle all of Southern California?

And I’m disappointed she doesn’t have one of those “now serving number 46” deli signs.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, ihartcoffee said:

Their puppy is really cute,  but soon it will be a big ass dog. In an apartment. 

It’s a mini goldendoodle he isn’t going to get that big. Here is a recent pic:

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 6

WTF is an oracle? Couldn't we have had two sphinxes laser these bitches? Now that's an oracle!

I do hope Stassi can tackle her need to for control. That's my eternal struggle. 

So Katie makes a big deal out of Girls Night, to prove James isn't special....but then she refuses to do another one? Lazy bitch. 

Jax CANNOT be shocked that Brittany still has trust issues. C'mon. 

I guess it wouldn't have been as entertaining; but couldn't Schwartz just write a check?

Ariana and Kristen love each other. What world are we living in? 

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

It’s a mini goldendoodle he isn’t going to get that big. Here is a recent pic:

I’m not going to lie, he kinda of looks like James with Raquel’s vacant stare....

• LOL 19
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Jax CANNOT be shocked that Brittany still has trust issues. C'mon. 

I guess it wouldn't have been as entertaining; but couldn't Schwartz just write a check?

Ariana and Kristen love each other. What world are we living in? 

LOL!! I don't know why, I can't explain it, but the cast of VPR just mesmerizes me! It's like new age, low IQ, insanity! I can't NOT watch. 😁

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I’m not going to lie, he kinda of looks like James with Raquel’s vacant stare....

But there's a "Snackin' Bone" in that tub of treats that Raquel hasn't eaten!

Was anyone else as bored as I was with this episode?  No FOMO for me tonight.  Puppy shower, Lala singing, oracles, raining, Schwarz pretending to be be James Bond, therapy for Jax and Brit, and James being obnoxious.  Yawn.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I had no idea that goldendoodles now come in a mini size. What's next...teacup goldendoodles?

That actually is a thing.

I'm completely baffled by the fact that the show keeps giving someone as lacking in charisma and personality as Raquel so much airtime.

• Love 15
16 minutes ago, Steph J said:

I'm completely baffled by the fact that the show keeps giving someone as lacking in charisma and personality as Raquel so much airtime.

I’m guessing it’s because she’s such a train wreck otherwise that’s she’s become unintentional comic relief? From her derp-faced vacant stare to her dumbassed comments and her blind desperation to be relevant within this group when she isn’t being James’ slave 24/7(seriously, does she even have a job or anything else going on?!), she’s almost fascinatingly idiotic and pathetic. And I don’t even think it’s an act; she honestly makes Scheana look like a Mensa member.

LaLa’s “performance”...good lord...that was some tortured stripper realness right there. 

I’m admittedly kinda proud of Stassi for her book deal, even though it looks like she put far more emphasis on the book’s photo shoot than the actual...book. It’s a funny idea and it’s even funnier that she managed to be the first and only author among this group of morons(ahem, Arianna; whatever happened to that cocktail book/series she never mentioned again?!). 

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

What the bloody HELL has Katy so busy that she can't be bothered to keep up the Girls Night Tuesdays?  Seriously.  Does she have a whole other job or is she JUST THAT LAZY?

She probably spends her time at TomTom waiting for Schwartz to notice her. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 4

Someone mentioned last week that they knew the reason why Stassi has her epic meltdowns: Adderall. It was totally correct. I was addicted to it for 16 years (clean for three years now), and I feel deeply uncomfortable when watching her lose it. It’s the way I used to act when I was upset and high (which eventually became pretty much all the time) I recognize that behavior in my bones. She is mixing it with Xanax and Alcohol, which makes things worse. 

Her going to that Oracle was actually pretty sad. She is looking for someone to wave a wand over her head and say, “Poof! You are fixed.” She doesn’t make the connection between the booze/drugs and her mental state and her behavior  nor does she think of herself as an addict. I hope in the near future she has a lightbulb moment and realizes she needs help. Don’t get me wrong: a lot of the time she is a Grade A asshole and thinks it’s cute. She is proud of being a terrible person. She has made egregious comments regarding race and the #MeToo movement. I could go on. But a part of me wants her to do well and be well, and become a better person. 

Also: how does one become an Oracle? Is there a professional organization of Oracles? So many questions 

• Useful 6
  • Love 16

Was the demon that they exorcised from Stassi the same one that caused that demonic voice coming from Lala during that performance?

Oh, wait. That was supposed to be singing? Oh. 

And Raquel? Even I - someone who is never going to have children by choice - know that there's a difference between children and dogs. Children can eventually feed, water, and walk themselves. Hopefully, anyway, because I'm not too sure about you. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Was the demon that they exorcised from Stassi the same one that caused that demonic voice coming from Lala during that performance?

Oh, wait. That was supposed to be singing? Oh. 

And Raquel? Even I - someone who is never going to have children by choice - know that there's a difference between children and dogs. Children can eventually feed, water, and walk themselves. Hopefully, anyway, because I'm not too sure about you. 

Really - people do Lala no favors when they encourage her “singing.” 

• Love 10

I wish I found Tom Schwartz one-hundredth as adorable as he finds himself.

The Oracle was a big no for me, but I understand Stassi and Beau are in real therapy, so good for them. In other relationship news, I am very confused about Kristen and Ariana, not gonna lie. But whatever, I guess? Jax and Brit are doomed, DOOMED I TELLS YA. 

Raquel is too dumb to live, and I was not amused by her mother's horny-old-lady act. Cute dog, though.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

What exactly is Katie doing that she's too busy to run Girls' Night?

Jax can't not be himself, can he?

kinda love Raquel's crazy mom...although I'm not sure she wasn't playing the role of "Crazy Mom." I loved how she was giving Peter some attention.

does anyone listen to Stassi's podcast?  If she needed witchy help, why didn't she just go see Sheena Mannina & Amberleigh in NOLA???

Schwartz is kind of on his own show these days, isn't he?  I'm not gonna lie;  I'm here for it!

• Love 5
10 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Was anyone else as bored as I was with this episode?  No FOMO for me tonight.  Puppy shower, Lala singing, oracles, raining, Schwarz pretending to be be James Bond, therapy for Jax and Brit, and James being obnoxious.  Yawn.

This episode did seem a bit like filler. 

9 hours ago, goofygirl said:

What the bloody HELL has Katy so busy that she can't be bothered to keep up the Girls Night Tuesdays?  Seriously.  Does she have a whole other job or is she JUST THAT LAZY?

Who else is gonna sit at home,bitching that Schwartz never has time for her anymore?

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Really - people do Lala no favors when they encourage her “singing.” 

I could barely hear her first song much less make out any of the words. The second one had some rhythm, but ho hum. 

So her boyfriend set this all up for her and then didn’t attend because he was taking his girls to the Bahamas. Now that’s a proud partner (not). 

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, breezy424 said:

You forgot Stassi taking the blame for everything that could possibly go wrong in her relationship with her perfect Beau. 

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

So her boyfriend set this all up for her and then didn’t attend because he was taking his girls to the Bahamas. Now that’s a proud partner (not). 

Maybe he just loves his hearing more than he loves LaLa....

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, rustyspigot said:

I think the witch got distracted by the multiple lazy demons in Katie to fully focus on Stassi's.

Seriously I kept expecting Katie to start spewing green vomit.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I think she wants to get pay.  This is why she dropped.....the party promoter.....title. Must be a lot of her own time promoting online, etc.

Looks like the cast brings in a lot of business.  Whether it is Billies Brunch or James Tuesday’s. 

LVP likes these parties to up her sales. She should pay them to promote SUR.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I loved how Lisa handed Katie her dirty dishes and dismissed her when the lazy cow said she was too busy on Tuesday nights. She was probably seething, but because she actually cares about that stupid bitch she tried to keep her cool. I am praying this all comes up at the reunion and Katie gets the bashing her stinking selfish self deserves. And I hope Lisa realizes that Katie was more interested in revenge when she cost James his job than she was offended by his fat remark, which she sparked with her big fat mouth when she and Kristen, who also were tipsy, went after him.

Say what you will about James, but he is a bloody hard worker. Remember when he first started the Tuesday gig how he had no shame handing out flyers on the street to promote it and he worked his ass off to sustain it? Katie is a spiteful cow and selfish, to boot. She doesn't care that the bar and wait staff are probably losing a ton in tips.

James has a long way to go on his redemption tour but I hope that his work ethic helps get him back on track. And that when he realizes Raquel is just using him he doesn't lose it again. Maybe he's using her, too. Her parents probably pay the rent.

• Love 16
11 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:
12 hours ago, Steph J said:

I’m guessing it’s because she’s such a train wreck otherwise that’s she’s become unintentional comic relief?

I agree, without Raquel we wouldn't have had "I don't know who that is." "Who is Charles Manson?" Plus every time she opens her mouth to talk to James, it's always, "WHAT ABOUT ME? HOW WILL I GET AIR TIME IF NOBODY LIKES YOU JAMES?"

Jax was a little scary at the therapists. The therapist asks him how he thinks Brittany feels about something and he says "I don't know. I'm not her." Yikes! He really lacks empathy.

I guess $50,000 in 100 dollar bills isn't very impressive? But $5 bills aren't that impressive either IMO. The only thing I liked about that whole exchange was Lisa spilling it all over the place.

I wonder how everyone manages to keep a straight face when they compliment Lala on her singing. I did notice Stassi say something like "That was really intense," which is kind of a non-compliment compliment.

Katie really should not have started Girl's Night Out if she is too lazy to follow through on it. I think Lisa should hand GNO over to Billie! That would be a good lesson for Katie. You snooze, you lose.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, politichick said:

I loved how Lisa handed Katie her dirty dishes and dismissed her when the lazy cow said she was too busy on Tuesday nights. She was probably seething, but because she actually cares about that stupid bitch she tried to keep her cool. I am praying this all comes up at the reunion and Katie gets the bashing her stinking selfish self deserves. And I hope Lisa realizes that Katie was more interested in revenge when she cost James his job than she was offended by his fat remark, which she sparked with her big fat mouth when she and Kristen, who also were tipsy, went after him.

Say what you will about James, but he is a bloody hard worker. Remember when he first started the Tuesday gig how he had no shame handing out flyers on the street to promote it and he worked his ass off to sustain it? Katie is a spiteful cow and selfish, to boot. She doesn't care that the bar and wait staff are probably losing a ton in tips.

James has a long way to go on his redemption tour but I hope that his work ethic helps get him back on track. And that when he realizes Raquel is just using him he doesn't lose it again. Maybe he's using her, too. Her parents probably pay the rent.

I don’t understand why people are coming down on Katie.

She already said it has crossed over into a Party Promoter job.

If LVP likes the results....sales are higher during her events.......then Katie should get a cut of the money.

At this point any work the cast does on behalf of SUR is like Brand Ambassadors.

Brand Ambassadors do not work for free.  

Katie earns good money promoting products on her social media.

SUR should not be any different.

Know your worth!  Go Katie!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, Natasha said:

Is it just me or has this show Jumped the Shark? 

Not for me just yet, but I don’t think it can go on too much longer. 

My favorite part of the episode was Schwartz and the money. It was totally ridiculous, but so is he, so it’s in character. At least it was entertaining. 

James getting second, third, fourth, ninth chances is precisely why he never *really* changes and only skates by on lip service until he gets what he wants again. Until an actual consequence sticks, he won’t address his crap behavior. I think that’s what Sandoval was getting at, but you could tell that James believed his petulant toddler behavior would get him back in Lisa’s graces.

• Love 8