Type keyword(s) to search

Extra Hot Great

David T. Cole
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, LAFR said:

The link to the Bowling for access to abortion fund is not working - I get a page not found and bounced back to the ptv homepage.

Hearing that ad/psa in the same episode as a mention of needing a husband's permission for birth control in The Handmaid's Tale was well timed.

The correct link is https://bowl.nnaf.org/fundraiser/1335180

All donations are doubled this week!

2 hours ago, Joseph Finn said:

Tara is correct and there are 14 Doctors, including John Hurt as the War Doctor (he's just not generally included in the numbering).

Well... you might also count David Tennant (10)'s regeneration into himself ("Handy" Doctor*) for a total of 15. And if you go by actors, you could go as high as 16, since the first Doctor has now been played by 3 different actors (William Hartnell, Richard Hurndall and David Bradley). And that's ignoring Peter Cushing in the two movies...

(How many times I may or may not have had sex, I'm not going to reveal!)

* Don't ask

16 hours ago, John Potts said:

Well... you might also count David Tennant (10)'s regeneration into himself ("Handy" Doctor*) for a total of 15. And if you go by actors, you could go as high as 16, since the first Doctor has now been played by 3 different actors (William Hartnell, Richard Hurndall and David Bradley). And that's ignoring Peter Cushing in the two movies...]

My math was based on the apparently incorrect belief that Christopher Eccleston was the 10th Doctor; please don't give me more credit than I deserve!

9 hours ago, Joseph Finn said:

there are 14 Doctors, including John Hurt as the War Doctor 

6 hours ago, John Potts said:

if you go by actors, you could go as high as 16, since the first Doctor has now been played by 3 different actors

I knew it would come to this. The moment I heard the question, I knew. I'm just glad I wasn't the one who did it.

Good luck with the move!

I can't stop thinking about this. Watching L&O reruns last night I kept hearing the credits smash in after every bit reveal and cracking up.

And this: As God as my witness...I thought turkeys could fly.

On 4/26/2018 at 5:14 AM, Tara Ariano said:

My math was based on the apparently incorrect belief that Christopher Eccleston was the 10th Doctor; please don't give me more credit than I deserve!

If you put the Doctors in chronological order, he is. Seven in the original series, one in the canonical TV movie, one retconned in between the movie and the relaunch, then Eccleston, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Peter Capaldi, and Jodie Whittaker makes fourteen.

But Tara sucks so bad at math it wouldn't have made a difference. ;)

2 minutes ago, Tara Ariano said:

Hurtful yet accurate!

I may just be bitter because every time I come up with a Game Time idea it turns up like two weeks later.

Maybe I'll torture you with an all-Eurovision Is This Anything? game. :P

I thought nothing could beat Gordon's voice, but Murray is such a gem. Can we please get a special Gordon and Murray hosted mini? 

I second that idea! Gordon and Murray discuss their favorite characters or actors or anything!

• Love 1

"Solid B- "! Keep aiming at that "Definitely adequate" level.

How could you mention Groot!? [Sob]

You could say Doctor Who has been on from the Dawn of Time until the End of Time, as the Doctor has (briefly) been to both ends.

On this topic, not sure why Once Upon a Time relocated to Seattle for their final season... I can see getting out of Storybrook for some more urban plotlines, hello, Boston is right there! Except perhaps they wanted to be sure not to run into anyone they know in Boston? Sigh. I don't know why I am still watching. Weird season.

24 minutes ago, Cekrypton1 said:

Oh Lord, I had no idea the French wrote lyrics to the A-Team theme. Who has a translation?

The opening narration is the same as the original, I think (It certainly starts "Accused of a crime they did not commit...")

And just when I was proud of myself for picking those words out and wondering why it kept talking about "Tourist Agency" [L'Agence Touriste] it was actually "All Risks Agency" [L'Agence Tous Risques]. Full translation can be found at the site in Dave's post above.

Also I would really love if Sarah won a season of Game Time except that sometimes, as a player, she is infuriating!! Missing the clue "who's your daddy?" after so many episodes of Go Pirates where she rightfully cringed at it with John...

Patrick Melrose must be really, really bad to have such a short segment.

I think it was in one of the listener game times where the people on talked about how you can suffer massive brain freeze during Game Time and how hard it really is or maybe it was just multiple Valued Guests who said something similar. Sarah's missing of the who's your daddy question is an excellent example and finally made me believe them.