Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: Kelly's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

This is a LIVE CHAT thread.  No spoilers or outside reports.  Let's watch the show and snark!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

Thanks. They're doing great. They're going to be 3 next month. They're excited. My 8 year old is sad. He doesn't want to leave his friends. I don't want to leave either really. This is a great base. Great people. But we're going back to DC. I've still got friends there, so it will be ok. 

Actually DC or the surrounding area? (DC native here)  What base? (Air Force brat here, born at Walter Reed)  

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, CircusPeanuts said:

Nope. We’ve seen that before.  I can’t remember the person’s name. But they were from the north east? It was a year or two ago. 

I stand corrected.  Assanti had a bed made of cinder blocks and plywood

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Interesting..."voiceover" actually on camera. She even sounds like someone just talking more or less naturally instead of reading poorly off a script.

Yes! Everything so far has sounded far less stilted than normal. 

• Love 4
Just now, novhappy said:

Who is the woman helping her st the airport? 

It's a friend of hers. With a really cool hairstyle! 

Just now, aliya said:

Actually DC or the surrounding area? (DC native here)  What base? (Air Force brat here, born at Walter Reed)  

AF brat here too!  People can’t believe I went to 10 different schools in 12 years of education.  My years at Andrews were when I was tiny though.

• Love 4
Just now, aliya said:

He's going back to the Pentagon.   We found a house in Burke VA. We used to live in Woodbridge a few years ago. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Thanks. They're doing great. They're going to be 3 next month. They're excited. My 8 year old is sad. He doesn't want to leave his friends. I don't want to leave either really. This is a great base. Great people. But we're going back to DC. I've still got friends there, so it will be ok. 

My boys turned 3 in December.  We went ahead and put them in pre-K in January, and it's been very good for them.  May I ask what military branch you are in? 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Now I am jealous.  The 21 years total, during two different post military retirement times in the DC area, were the happiest years of my life.  Enjoy.

• Love 2

I am amazed and pleased that she is not whinging about being anxious, or about people staring at her, or that she's in paaaaaaiiiiinnnnnnn. She gets on with it. I like her and I hope she succeeds. She's so broken. She deserves a chance at happiness. I love how kind all the airport people are being to her. 

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

Airport/plane drama incoming......................................

I think she handled the how airport thing very well. Unlike 99% of the others, she didn’t have a fit or meltdown. I can definitely understand going from barely mobile to being utterly exhausted by the time she got to her hotel room. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

He's going back to the Pentagon.   We found a house in Burke VA. We used to live in Woodbridge a few years ago. 

I grew up in Burke!! I live in Vienna now. Welcome back to DC. Hope you love traffic

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, QuinnInND said:

That's way out there. If it's not Silver Spring or Bethesda, I feel like I'm in a foreign country.  😃

• LOL 3
8 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

That was a BIG pizza too. I'll be honest, I can eat 3 slices but in polite company I will keep it to 2. 😁

There is a place near me that makes really good, super-thin-crust, smaller-than-average pies. I can eat a whole one of those (but usually it's 2-3 servings for me). A regular pizza? Two slices, and often I don't finish the crust.

Side note, it's hard to type and peel an orange at the same time.

Edited by ams1001
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Too bad her POS mother wasn't sitting in the car, next to the rapist the mother ignored.    Kelly could have gone to college online.  

Steven Assanti, the king of the cinder block bed.   

Please tell me she didn't get air sick.   

I wonder if she's the one that gets stuck in the taxi at Dr. Now's office, and he comes out side to help?   One woman is on the preview with that situation.   

Who is the large woman who is on the trip with her?    They need a group rate at Dr. Now's. 

This poor woman has been through the wringer, and I hope she's one of Dr. Now's success stories.   She deserves some good things to happen to her.

I really hate the Samsung kid's lispy singing voice. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love how kind all the airport people are being to her. 

Yes...except for some random gawking asshole at the cab area who was quickly cut to pieces by Kelly's friend. 

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

That oil should be screaming hot for frying...it is not. That makes the fried chicken even moe oily 

That what I’m was yelling in my head! Can you imagine marine all the extra oil it soaked up? Ugh, it was barely a simmer. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, chickenella said:

Good thing they have bigger wheelchairs in TX. Don't they say everything is bigger in Texas?l lol. 

I’m convinced that Houston’s airport  has extra-large wheelchairs because of all Dr Now’s patients that fly in. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10