Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Red, White And Blue-Blooded

Caprice basks in the limelight thanks to tabloid successes. Meanwhile, Juliet and Marissa host a Fourth of July bash, resulting in interpersonal fireworks.

(edited)

As extremely annoying as Juliet is, standing up and actually stating, "I'm done. This has gone too far. I'm leaving." is very rude. Annabelle is completely within her right to be offended by everything happening around her, even though it was a very tame party, but to stalk out like that? Really? She's showing herself to be a completely humorless person, and here I thought I was going to like her when the show started.

The best part of the night was Caroline wondering what the hell was up with Caprice when she was fussing over Annabelle. She was basically calling Caprice out on her fakery without saying it outright.

Edited by cyberfruit
  • Love 7
(edited)

What the heck was that? I realize that Juliet is loud and a bit annoying, but her behavior was positively  tame compared to most drunken, naked,table flipping behavior that occurs on many reality shows. And if Annabelle was pearl clutching at the sight of panties, she should have gotten up, thanked her hosts and left. Not stopped  outside for a smoke a bitch fest. That was rude. 

Marissa mouth's takes on a weird shape when she talks, like she is talking out of the side of her mouth

Caprice was looking excessively plastic tonight. I really don't need to hear about her dog's poop. Loved that Caroline called her on her shit

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 2
(edited)

It's clear that Annabelle just doesn't like Juliet and resents the fact that she has to interact and spend time with her. She was in a snit about Juliet joining her conversation, she insulted Juliet over the singing, which Juliet was forced into doing, and she flipped out over the underwear that someone else brought. Annabelle thinks she's too good to hang with these folks and I would agree with her if she had a real job and wasn't on a reality show. Also Annabelle using special needs as a perjorative is the tackiest thing on this episode.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 13
(edited)

So much fuss about some fashion lingerie!  Annabelle sure has a stick up her ass considering she's just soooo Rock-N-Roll and she was a Muse, don't you know.  I'd expect she'd be no stranger to underwear being tossed around at parties. 

Oh, and I guess that's the mysterious Julie?  Friend of Annabelle's and Caroline's, I guess?

Edited by izabella
  • Love 4

Caroline is my favorite. I love her snark.

Annabelle needs to lighten up. And can she go an episode without invoking Alexander McQueen's name?

Caprice comes off as a huge fame-whore.

Noelle seems like a gold digger.

Marissa acts like she can never do American things again, now that she is becoming "officially" British. Whatever.

• Love 3

Marissa mouth's takes on a weird shape when she talks, like she is talking out of the side of her mouth

This.

So the whole tea with Granny thing was just to show us how much of a "proper English lady" Annabelle really is and therefore the sight of brand new lace panties given to someone as a gift is horrifying? Dumb. But, yes, I will still be watching next week.

• Love 1
(edited)

Caprice is like the Alex McCord of London - the way she was comparing her placement in the paper to other people. I really cannot stand her. Maybe she was pictured first because no one could believe she wore such a hideous dress.

I find both Juliet AND Annabelle annoying. Juliet is super loud, talks over people, and hogs a lot of the attention. She would be super exhausting to be around. But Annabelle can have a seat with her air of superiority - well, she could if she didn't have such a giant stick up her ass. Personally, I'm kind of prudish and would not be the type to pass around underwear at a party. But it wasn't like it was a formal dinner party - and Annabelle making such a scene about leaving was just as tacky, if not more so. 

I'm not sure, but I think may like Caroline? I may be reading her wrong, but she doesn't seem to take herself too seriously and says a lot of stuff very tongue-in-cheek. I loved when she asked Juliet if she forgot her trousers. 

I hope Scott really does dump Noelle next week. For good. Then I hope he gets his life back on track and is super rich and marries someone younger and prettier than Noelle and she sits in her apartment, stewing in jealousy, getting fat on chocolates. 

Also Annabelle using special needs as a perjorative is the tackiest thing on this episode.

Oh yes! I had forgotten about that. That was absolutely deplorable and I doubt there is anything she could do, in my eyes, to redeem herself. What an insufferable human being. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 3

Caprice running after Annabelle like that just screamed "I'm not getting enough camera time!" to me.  No way was Caprice worried that poor Annabelle was just devastated and upset by the party and needed to be comforted. 

Most of the 'reality' shows I watch are on HGTV (which are also faked, I know) but man, this show has to work so damn hard to get these women into close proximity to each other.  It's so unnatural that these particular women would even pretend to be friends with each other.

I do like Marissa and Matt.  They seem to actually care about each other and the free publicity for their restaurants as a reason to be on the show somehow doesn't seem as squalid as Caprice and Caroline shilling for their product lines.

• Love 1

The Annabelle/Juliette drama was one of the most confusing things I've watched on a reality television show. If the underwear really made Annabelle feel uncomfortable, she could have just excused herself from the party and gone home. Juliette looked just as bad following Annabelle outside with the 'really, be ruder!' comments.

Anyways, I really like Caroline. I like her humor and I like how she doesn't seem too serious. I have a feeling that withher, what you see onthe show is exactly what you would get if you knew her in person.

• Love 1

If Annabelle is so intensely private that she can't handle seeing unworn underwear with the tags still on, Caprice, then why is she on a reality show?

I'd respect Annabelle a lot more if she acknowledged that she's just annoyed by everything Juliet does, rather than pretending that opening the gift was some sort of unthinkable faux pas.

• Love 2

So the whole tea with Granny thing was just to show us how much of a "proper English lady" Annabelle really is and therefore the sight of brand new lace panties given to someone as a gift is horrifying? Dumb. But, yes, I will still be watching next week.

I feel like Annabelle is always spouting her aristocratic lineage and bringing in Granny was more of the same.

• Love 1

Caprice was looking excessively plastic tonight. I really don't need to hear about her dog's poop. Loved that Caroline called her on her shit

Marissa DOES talk out the side of her mouth.  It is irritating, and once it's seen it can't be unseen.

Time and the knife have not been kind to Caprice.  In some of those close-ups - yikes!!   Also, I see what you did there with poop/shit.

Well, I'm glad there are plenty of pretty things to look at because none of these women seem to know how to behave on a reality show yet. 

Caprice: Talking about your dog and telling us about things in the newspaper/online tabloids is not a story line. And it's really boring to watch. 

Marisa: Watching you and your husband eat things is not a story line. That was basically a repeat of the park scene. Though the food did look good.

Caroline: OK, she was sort of trying but I'm going to need a bit more Devil Wears Prada. You can't just say you're a mean, exacting boss. Also, more pretty items from the website, please. And no one gives a carp about your makeup artist. Does he need to be in every episode? Are you incapable of doing your own makeup?

Annabelle: Well, Annabelle sort of tried but she's just really boring. Talking with grandma and the young designer isn't really exciting.

Noelle: She didn't do anything this week.

It seemed like Marisa actually threw a fun party where people ate so I give her a lot of credit for that. And even though her speech had way too many pauses, she did throw the party so she gets to do what she wants. I did think it was sweet.

Annabelle was rude to cut Juliet out of the conversation. Juliet should have probably been seated elsewhere with people who would have actually wanted to talk to her. Juliet then overcompensated by trying to take over the conversation which annoyed Annabelle. I don't see why we should judge Juliet when she was pushed to sing the National Anthem. Poor thing. She was a good sport and in return everyone laughed at her. Anyway, Annabelle was rude to leave the way she did and she was extremely rude in her argument with Juliet outside. In the real world, you just take the slight and deal with it and complain about it later but this is reality show land so obviously Juliet had to go and confront her. I don't know. I don't like anyone. If I had to pick sides then I'd say Team Juliet but only because I get being around people who are rude who won't simply come out and say "we're not friends and I don't like you. Stop talking to me."

Annabelle was so ridiculous in this episode. You can't tell me that even in British society, the going ons at an industry party are more tame than someone showing off brand new knickers at a party (and they weren't even scandalous ones, just a bit lacy). 

I hate when people use their lineage to lord over others. First of all, being born into a family is pure luck, not a skill. And manners are there to make people feel comfortable. Is there a famous story about Queen Victoria and some visiting Prince or King and drinking from the finger bowl? 

Caprice, sigh. Sometimes being listed does not mean they value you more than the others. It is for ad revenue, so people stay on the page longer and view more ads while they search out the people they want to see. That is why they are at the bottom of the page, or the last in a series of clicks. 

But I still find this show amusing.

• Love 1

I agree about Annabelle, she could have just moved away and gone to the ladies room and avoided Juliet. Evidently she thinks very highly of herself and must not be annoyed.

This made me spit my iced tea all over my computer screen.  Best line ever.  Ever.

(edited)

Alexander McQueen's muse really shouldn't be quite so shocked at a pair of undies at a dinner party.  Come on now.  There are some less than tasteful photos of dear old Annabelle in full McQueen mode floating around the web so she really needn't bother clutching her nonexistent pearls over this.  What an idiot.

Caprice is trying way too hard here. 

Edited by candy moocher
  • Love 1
(edited)

Caprice is the very essence of a delusional individual.

I like Marissa a lot. She seems very genuine and it's clear her husband adores her.

Caroline is amusing.

Juliet is an Ugly American joke.

Noelle has no personality whatsoever. She's the Marta in this group's Von Trapp family.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 2
(edited)

Annabelle seems like a nasty piece of work.  Why did underwear offend her?  Doesn't she wear knickers?  And Annabelle's at least 50 or she looks it; so why the pearl clutching?  Juliet seems nice and harmless, sure she's loud but she seems sweet.  Annabelle's lucky I wasn't at that party because I would have said something real nasty to her, especially after her nasty "Special Needs" comment.  I wonder if she really was Alexander McQueen's muse; for some reason I think that's bullshit.

I don't get why that other woman is becoming a British citizen.  I wonder if it's for business or tax reasons.

Edited by Neurochick

I wondered why Caprice didn't get pissed off about Juliet's friend promoting her undergarment line. Doesn't Caprice have an undergarment line herself?

I remember Caprice on Celebrity Big Brother. She came off as decent, if vapid. She's got a way over inflated sense of herself in British society. For all her snark Caroline is right-the likes of Caprice will NEVER be accepted. It just isn't happening.

Annabelle's lucky I wasn't at that party because I would have said something real nasty to her, especially after her nasty "Special Needs" comment.

That reminds me of something I was going to write. I have mixed feelings on "r*******" as I think it's a useful word and I'm ready for the day it joins cretin and idiot. But I understand it's hurtful to many people so I try my best not to use it. I don't associate it with any handicap or disability. I associate it with its root which is "slow" in English and French and probably other languages as well. However, there are some people that are gross and will even turn the "nicer" euphemisms like "special needs" and "mentally challenged" into insults because they are ableist and look down on others who just happened to born a certain way.

• Love 1

Annabelle needs to refresh her memory about the etiquette of not having private conversations that exclude a person sitting right there in front of you who's not otherwise engaged in conversation.  Whatever you have to say that she's not invited to share in, you can do elsewhere/at another time.  In the meantime, you're seated at a picnic table -- you have to include everybody who's not otherwise occupied in a general conversation.  Yes, she was obnoxious in her attempts to participate... but yours was the greater rudeness in excluding her in the first place.  Then escalating everything imaginable the rest of the event.

Caprice, I assume, has mixed motives since she sells lingerie and this presumed competitor showed up with lingerie on camera.  Didn't Caprice get up from the table and leave BEFORE Annabelle had her final tantrum?

Marissa continues to grow on me - I think she's genuine.  I laughed at the chef referring to the "lobster dogs." 

I'm liking Caroline more, but I reserve the right to also think she's the smartest of the bunch, she wants to expand her luxury gift business to NY/LA/Miami, and she's consciously choosing to appear in a positive light to American audiences.  As opposed to just wanting to appear in a positive light to everybody all the time.  Which appears to have been lost on the rest of them except Marissa.

• Love 2

Annabell just doesn't like Juliet. Hey I get it. Juliet does have a grating personality, but she wasn't in the wrong here. Annabell was the one being embarrassingly rude throughout the whole party. I think Annabell is one of those special little people who simply cannot accept that some people annoy you without actually doing anything wrong. Noooo! If you bother Annabell you must be a cross between Hitler and Spencer Pratt. Even Caroline, who has mentioned British etiquette every five seconds, had to ask if Juliette took off her own panties to try to understand why Annabell was in such a huff.

BTW in my constant love/hate debate with Caroline, that was a huge point in her favor! I actually laughed out loud at that.

I loved Marissa dress! I think she's really cute and very sweet. I think the citezenship thing might be because her children are UK citizens? Maybe it's out of concern that if anything happened to Matt (divorce, death, ...) it might be hard for her to stay in the country with her children.

• Love 1

I am finally figuring out who is who...I think.

Loved Caroline and Marissa this episode (but I too am distracted by Marissa's mouth when she speaks).

Couldn't stand Annabelle.

Meh on Caprice and Juliet.

Noelle was a non-entity this episode. Anyone else think that she looks like Portia DeRossi?

• Love 3

Amid all of the photographers' flashes at the Serpentine party, the bugs on Caprice's dress turned into lightning bugs. That was exciting! 

Marissa's mouth looks like a 1930s gangster mouth. I half expect her to say, "Now see here, doll..." or some such.

Annabelle. Cannot stand her posture, which I think is meant to be cool. It's kind of a hangdog look, with her skinny shoulders scrunched and her head hanging down a bit between them. Adds to the scrawny look. 

• Love 4

Even Caroline, who has mentioned British etiquette every five seconds, had to ask if Juliette took off her own panties to try to understand why Annabell was in such a huff.

Then she went back to the party to look at said underwear and ended up keeping them while Caprice looked scandalized in the background, which added to the fun.

I'm thinking there might be a bit of conflation regarding the citizenship issue with Marissa.  I'm thinking from the way it was referred to in this episode she might not be actually giving up her US citizenship.  There is something about spouses with natural born children that places one citizenship as more "equal" than the other.  Almost always it is the US.  but there are exceptions.  I think that might be the direction she is going.  My main reason for this thought is because the Hermers have recently been looking at sites in Vegas and L.A. for clubs as well as Bumpkin type spin off to be floated for higher end hotels in the US and Canada.  I'm still unclear how much the Backer's Bite is in terms of what the Hermers own and what they manage.  But by everything I've heard Matt and his family are pretty savvy and smart in terms of development.  So I think we're getting a little production/story manipulation.  It just boggles that even outside of the family business Matt would be so short sighted as to not consider his wife holding on to her US Citizenship even in a dual sense would make for a more secure future in many regards. 

Plus it seems a bit heavy handed that she keeps harping on the "I can't do this anymore".  Both she and her husband seem much brighter than that. It just seems story point focused and nothing else.  It's sad because I would love for the show to have centered on her and the Hermer properties.  As much as I loathe that phoney cow in Miss Kitty frills Lisa VanderPump and her hideous spin off, I wouldn't mind it as much if Marissa and Bumpkin got such a treatment.   Maybe because in part Marissa doesn't come off as the curator of the West Hollywood communicable disease museum.

I'm liking Marissa enough to be dreading the inevitable "I knew she was a famewhore" comeuppance.  Still I do think a huge part of why she is doing the show is to pimp the business.  But in a way that makes the venues attractive and inviting (take note you telenovella wannabe skanks who Vanderpump pimps out).  Considering the vacation appeal of London for a huge American population, this is actually a smart move if Marissa can stay in a favorable light.

Caroline shocked me by being the second most entertaining woman on the show.  I'm going to love it if she goes after Caprice and Annabelle instead of Juliet which would seem the logical horns crossing personality wise. 

Noelle.  She brings nothing in my opinion.  She is much more desperate to be a Brit and yet is the only one not born to it or married to it and it shows.  My guess is she thought she was cute in LA pretty in NY and beautiful in London (someone famous said that or something like it but can't recall who).  And that is why she landed there with her rod reel and lure and hoped to catch a man.  And did.  and then dumped him when the next guy with a rumored greater net worth looked her way.  I get a strong vibe from Scott too.  That Simon/Slade/Peter vibe that wants a role on the show other than male accessory.  That vibe and Scott can go now.

Annabelle.  She really seems so phoney going from being besties with McQueen and Moss to being the delicate modern version of Mary Crawley of Downton Abby.  The whole aristocratic upbringing is a bunch of bosh.    She comes from a family well enough off she was able to rub shoulders and latch on to "social betters" and then once in the door has been rewriting her past to act like she was to the manor and runway born.  Too bad she is such an insecure poseur because her real life probably would be much more interesting to show us instead of the phoney rarefied glorious one that only took place in her head. 

Caprice.  First, her face is hideous.  She had totally ruined it to the point that without troweled on contouring makeup and what looks like weekly filler injections she looks about seventy.   Joselyn Wildenstein meet your successor.  Kim Kardashian though might beat her to it.  And I can't help but watch Caprice and see someone taking "reality" pages from that foul creature and her American Ilk.  Caprice was doing her own famewhore thing long before the Kardashians climbed out of their nest, but I think Caprice is well aware of what works in regards to fame here in the US.  Or rather infamy.  Hence the 'twins'.  I'm still thinking something is much more manipulated than just hopes for an attention grabbing twist on the whole celebrity has a baby.  I'm wondering if the pregnancies had been better synched if Caprice would have just happened to be in LA when she gave birth to "twins" and no one would have been the wiser.    Even in this age and with a media whore like Caprice it is way too easy to hide behind the sanctuary of medical privilege and write your own story regarding a child's birth.  Again, I look at Kim Kardashian.  Heck I even look side eye at the likes of Giulian Rancic and the whole mis carriage thing.  Yeah I'm that much of a cynical dick.

But to be fair BRAVO made me that way.

• Love 2

I don't think Juliet is renouncing her citizenship.Only .053 percent  of people who get new European citizenships renounce their American Citizenship.None of my friends who have become UK citizens(and I know at least 10) have given up their US citizenship when they got their British one.

The way she was talking last night made me think  she is becoming a dual citizen

I don't think Juliet is renouncing her citizenship.

Marissa is the one with the citizenship plan.  Though I think you're right, it'll be dual citizenship rather than giving up her U.S. citizenship.

Noelle.  She brings nothing in my opinion.  She is much more desperate to be a Brit and yet is the only one not born to it or married to it and it shows.  My guess is she thought she was cute in LA pretty in NY and beautiful in London (someone famous said that or something like it but can't recall who).  And that is why she landed there with her rod reel and lure and hoped to catch a man.  And did.  and then dumped him when the next guy with a rumored greater net worth looked her way.  I get a strong vibe from Scott too.  That Simon/Slade/Peter vibe that wants a role on the show other than male accessory.  That vibe and Scott can go now.

Noelle might be more interesting if she did something. Didn't she say she used to model? Does she still model? I vaguely remember her telling the cab driver that she worked in fashion and TV presenting or something like that.

(edited)

According to their tweets (yes, I am that pathetic), Marissa does indeed have dual citizenship, Caroline is friends with Juliet IRL, and Juliet and Annabel simply don't get on.  Also, Julie Montagu and Annabel affectionately refer to each other as yogi bear and bat, respectively.

Edited by AliceGoodDay
  • Love 1

Annabelle seems like a nasty piece of work.  Why did underwear offend her?  Doesn't she wear knickers?  And Annabelle's at least 50 or she looks it; so why the pearl clutching?  Juliet seems nice and harmless, sure she's loud but she seems sweet.  Annabelle's lucky I wasn't at that party because I would have said something real nasty to her, especially after her nasty "Special Needs" comment.  I wonder if she really was Alexander McQueen's muse; for some reason I think that's bullshit.

I don't get why that other woman is becoming a British citizen.  I wonder if it's for business or tax reasons.

I don't know, it seemed a "last straw" kind of thing.  I think she was more put off by Juliet taking over her conversation.  Probably even more annoyed at people finding Juliet somewhat amusing...at least in front of the camera.  I suppose in old school british society if someone interrupted your conversation and agreed to sing an anthem when they weren't really a singer, the entire room would be making snarky, judging comments and Annabelle would feel superior.  However, when half the room is like "Oh juliet, you're such a card!" or staying in a conversation with her so they will get camera time it probably makes Annabelle feel bad.

Marissa is the one with the citizenship plan.  Though I think you're right, it'll be dual citizenship rather than giving up her U.S. citizenship.

Whoops.You're right. I can't keep all of these ladies straight yet

I dig the "British women don't make scenes" but that's precisely what Annabelle did by her hairflip out the door.

Juliet does annoy me.  I haven't found one thing likeable about her.  She doesn't strike me as particularly bright either.  And if she's a stylist, I have yet to see her in anything remotely attractive.  Meanwhile, Marissa always looks classy.

What the hell was Noelle wearing for that party?  Stripes against stripes.  And that girl is a model?  Did she actually make money modeling?  She's very average.  But then again, I also think Caprise is very average too.  

Caroline is starting to grow on me.  I think she wants to be a party animal.  I bet there are tapes of her hooting and hollering and losing the proper British girl act.

Caprice is like the Alex McCord of London - the way she was comparing her placement in the paper to other people. I really cannot stand her. Maybe she was pictured first because no one could believe she wore such a hideous dress.

I find both Juliet AND Annabelle annoying. Juliet is super loud, talks over people, and hogs a lot of the attention. She would be super exhausting to be around. But Annabelle can have a seat with her air of superiority - well, she could if she didn't have such a giant stick up her ass. Personally, I'm kind of prudish and would not be the type to pass around underwear at a party. But it wasn't like it was a formal dinner party - and Annabelle making such a scene about leaving was just as tacky, if not more so. 

I'm not sure, but I think may like Caroline? I may be reading her wrong, but she doesn't seem to take herself too seriously and says a lot of stuff very tongue-in-cheek. I loved when she asked Juliet if she forgot her trousers. 

I hope Scott really does dump Noelle next week. For good. Then I hope he gets his life back on track and is super rich and marries someone younger and prettier than Noelle and she sits in her apartment, stewing in jealousy, getting fat on chocolates. 

Oh yes! I had forgotten about that. That was absolutely deplorable and I doubt there is anything she could do, in my eyes, to redeem herself. What an insufferable human being. 

Yes to both!  I would so love it if Noelle would get dumped.  She's irritating.

And Annabelle with the "special needs" comment was really terrible.  I seriously hate that woman.

• Love 1

Juliet does annoy me.  I haven't found one thing likeable about her.  She doesn't strike me as particularly bright either.  And if she's a stylist, I have yet to see her in anything remotely attractive.  Meanwhile, Marissa always looks classy.

I wonder if Juliet dresses like that normally. I'm thinking of her impractical heels at polo, her outfit at the fourth of July party. I can definitely see a world where she thinks it might help her business. My guess is that she's wearing a lot of designer stuff. The problem is she's picking all the stuff that is impractical (read: doesn't look good on non-models and still looks pretty silly on models). Laypeople immediately think it looks terrible and depending how much of the kool-aid they've tried, fashion people may or may not defend it.

I wonder if Juliet dresses like that normally. I'm thinking of her impractical heels at polo, her outfit at the fourth of July party. I can definitely see a world where she thinks it might help her business. My guess is that she's wearing a lot of designer stuff. The problem is she's picking all the stuff that is impractical (read: doesn't look good on non-models and still looks pretty silly on models). Laypeople immediately think it looks terrible and depending how much of the kool-aid they've tried, fashion people may or may not defend it.

Her 4th of July outfit was a hot mess.  I don't think I minded the shorts.  I like the shorts/heels look.  But that top?  I felt it was a statement piece of some sort, with the buttons in the back, and the folds/tape all over it.  But why wear something like that to a 4th of July party.  The rest of your outfit says "partytime!" and your top says "cutting edge statement piece!"  And then at some point, the back of her shirt came out of her shorts and then it just looks sloppy on top of strange.

And her dress for the party?  WTF was that about?  With the exception of Annabelle they all had on less than stellar dresses, but Juliets was particularly bad, second only to Caprice.

• Love 1

Caprice honey, ramming your head up Annabelle's arse won't put you into another social status. Also, the obliterated nose cartilage, hollowed out eyes with copious amounts of black eyeliner, and ill-advised lip lift is not working for you.

Juliet, you wild and crazy gal. Please, stop trying so hard. That business up top and party down below outfit at the Fourth of July shindig was lame.

• Love 3

At the 4th of July party, Caprice's dress was ridiculous. Perhaps she thought she was invited to a party on a yacht in the south of France, because that's what it looked like. Juliet's outfit was a hot mess. Daisy dukes, turtleneck blouse and heels are not a good look on anyone. I think she think's she's edgy, but she's not. Annabelle in her back jeans and tank top made her look like a skinny junkie. Mariss'a dress was cute and I don't remember what Noelle wore. Caroline looked good. Juliet should have taken a cue from Caroline about how to wear jeans to attend an event. 

• Love 2

Holy crap that's a scary picture.

I read this before I watched and thought all of you were being bitchy and harsh about Caprese's face........ Then I watched the episode. She looks like Michael Jackson!

Annabelle was just upset that she was not the center of attention. I thought her sister was very pretty and natural looking.