Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E09 Tiffany's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, aliya said:

I'm mixed race with curly, Jewish type hair, not kinky black hair - think Weird Al, but better. :  ) White stylists often don't know what to do and black ones want to over process it with chemicals. I just stopped going to the hairdresser for years. I would just cut my own hair - the curls hide a lot. :  )

When I lived on the east coast, sometimes I could find a stylist from the Dominican Republic or Puerto Rico and was used to mixed clients, but ain't none of them in Iowa. Fortunately, I've found some well-trained white stylists out here who have been able to work with my hair type. The best thing I've done is let it be cut and styled, learn Curly Girl, and use product.  It's all so much easier to deal with now. I actually look like a human and don't have to pull my hair into a bun on humid days. : )

You sound like me! Hi I feel like I found a kindred spirit 😁. Warm fuzzy feelings, I have felt all these things about hair dressers, the best hair stylist I ever had was Egyptian but he moved away. Yes to PR and dominican hairstylists having the hookup!

Back to Tiffany- I hear gallbladder attacks are very painful 😢. Oh my lord. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, rlc said:

Late to the party. She’s needy, she wet her pants at the airport (and admitted it), and he’s not getting laid? Nobody’s personality is that good. Don’t see the BF lasting the entire journey.

I would have bailed  on her when she fell out of the car.

“Randy lay there like a slug... it was his only defense”

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Not all salads are low calorie. Depends on the ingredients and dressing. Cheesecake Factory ultimate taco explosion salad (not sure what its called)  has over 1500 calories

Cheesecake Factory is pretty consistently on the top of the Eat This Not That lists of worst restaurant meals. Doesn't really matter what meal it is.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

For maximum weight loss, fry them.

Make grape salad:  1 grape, 1 stick butter (cubed, not diced!) and a pint of blue cheese dressing!  And don't forget shaved celery on top!  Nothing is healthy without a dash of celery!  Everyone knows it makes all calories negative!

Edited by Hellga
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, cmpbl said:

I'm sorry but Jazz needs to leave her boyfriends mother alone and get off the tv.

Her mother took a picture to send to the doctor? WTF!

The way she was lying there I thought her dad was going to get a birds eye view. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Whew!!

I’m caught up to watching the show in real time, but I still have five pages of Snark to read! Can we just talk a little bit about how she thinks you need to put butter and milk and rice??!!??

Gurrrrrrrl! the rice is the problem. It’s a solid carbohydrate. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Cheesecake Factory is pretty consistently on the top of the Eat This Not That lists of worst restaurant meals. Doesn't really matter what meal it is.

Someone needs to tell Amberlynn.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Make grape salad:  1 grape, 1 stick butter (cubed, not diced!) and a pint of blue cheese dressing!  And don't forget shaved celery on top!  Nothing is healthy without a dash of celery!  Everyone knows it makes all calories negative!

Or, use ranch dressing and barbecue sauce to mix it up

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

You sound like me! Hi I feel like I found a kindred spirit 😁. Warm fuzzy feelings, I have felt all these things about hair dressers, the best hair stylist I ever had was Egyptian but he moved away. Yes to PR and dominican hairstylists having the hookup!

Back to Tiffany- I hear gallbladder attacks are very painful 😢. Oh my lord. 

When my brother was living with us, he had a massive attack which required two hospitalizations before his surgery, because of his other medical  issues. However,  he didn't  eat because was too sick.

1 minute ago, Jeeves said:

So maybe you can hurt your gallbladder by overindulging in grapes? 

Note to self: watch the grape intake.

No matter, how carefully chewed, they form back into grapes once they reach your duodenum and head straight to the gallbladder to lodge there as gallstones!

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, chickenella said:

Sweet & spicy tuna was my eating habit for lunch today,  I love them with a salad. Eating habit for dinner wasn't so good.....

I love the ranch flavor. My stomach doesn't. 

Excuse I'm not following the diet.

Sheesh. Girl has gallbladder trouble and is still too heavy for surgery to be safe. This could get bad, seriously bad, and fast. 

She only lost 19 pounds in two months in Houston.

This is bad and Dr. Now is doing everything but hitting her on the head to get through to her. And I don't think she's getting it.

ETA: She said "I understand." But I think she's still lying.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

"As your child grows, you should anticipate keeping her in a car seat until she's old enough to vote. Luckily the Graco car seat grows with her!"

Every time I see that I think they're gonna show the kid driving while still in a booster seat.  I think they even call it the Graco Forever Seat.  

And Jazz......grrrrrrrrr!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

"Grapes are the greatest enemy we face." - Barry Goldwater

barry-goldwater-wc-9314846-1-402.jpg.b8030bdf2bca891191e5dfc2acef45d7.jpg

I almost lost it LOLing on this one!  Imagine if Barry Goldwater ever knew that he would end up on a Previously TV forum about 600-lb people...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2