Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15: Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, Crs97 said:

I’m torn because I always love an updo, but in my youth male extended family and friends would talk about how much they hated updos and they never understood why women with long hair wouldn’t leave their hair down and flowing.  Those voices still play in my head in times like these.

Oh, man, this is so true. I have long hair that I wear pulled back most of the time, and guys I dated always wanted it long hanging down, and wanted me to wear more makeup. I don't get it. But I guess since the b-ettes are there to snag a man, they have to cater to male fantasies. So much UGH. I love when women wear ponytails, braids, or actually DO something with long hair. Like, you know, BRUSH it. Most don't even do that any more.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, truthaboutluv said:

Or eliminate yourself if you're not feeling the lead versus faking an engagement, which is exactly what Sharleen did. I have far more respect for any of the contestants who realized this wasn't going to work for them and chose to leave.

My point was that she wasn't feeling the lead from jump because she knew who he was.  She hung in there long enough for her own publicity before she eliminated herself.  

She knew going in that she was "too good" for a reality show, but she jumped in anyway for the publicity.  And she got it along with a stupid blog. 

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

My point was that she wasn't feeling the lead from jump because she knew who he was.  She hung in there long enough for her own publicity before she eliminated herself.  

She knew going in that she was "too good" for a reality show, but she jumped in anyway for the publicity.  And she got it along with a stupid blog. 

Hmm, her "publicity" actually hurt her career a bit (she's an opera singer, not all that much cross over between opera and the Bachelor universe) and she makes nothing off her "stupid" blog. It is one of the very few blogs I've seen with no advertising. The closest thing is when she hunts down the fashions worn and puts links to where you can buy what you see. Not exactly a huge moneymaker.

I think she went into the show very open minded but realized that she needed more than just chemistry to make a real relationship. I wonder if Hannah watched that season. She could have learned something since she seemed to base way too much of her decision on who she liked making out with. 

• Love 12
On 7/27/2019 at 4:22 PM, saber5055 said:

Sharleen gave one of the best lines ever on this show. I wish I could find the quote. But the gist of it was, she found Juan Pablo hot and wished she were dumber so she could fit with him.

She said, "I wish I was more stupid."

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Let me just say I am immensely glad that this travesty of a season is over with this week.  Tonight and tomorrow night is what we have all been waiting for:  we find out the end of the story and we close the book, never to be opened again, and move on to BIP.

Couldn't be happier.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

I just found out I can’t watch BIP on Hulu unless I upgrade to Hulu Live. I’m so disappointed! Is it worth it? Somebody make my decision for me.

I vote not worth paying for. Just come here for the snark and recaps from our posters. Most of the time BIP isn't worth watching on free tv although I always try. Don't always succeed.

YMMV (everyone's!) of course.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Nowhere said:

I just found out I can’t watch BIP on Hulu unless I upgrade to Hulu Live. I’m so disappointed! Is it worth it? Somebody make my decision for me.

Is ABC.com not free to watch the following day? I just came across this issue with CBS (to watch Love Island). DirecTV Now just dropped CBS, and the CBS site/app is now a per pay basis, but I discovered an app called Locast that plays your local broadcast stations for free. It works on a Roku, but can’t get on my Fire tablet. 

49 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Well tonight's the night!!!

I really hope she picks Tyler. I hope Reality Steve is wrong for once. I rarely care what they do, but he seems genuine. I hope maybe she picks him, or maybe they get back together? I don't know. All that stuff about GiGi Hadid and Demi Lovato following him and flirting with him on social media makes it unlikely, but still. I feel like she really wants to pick him but is afraid, and she sabotages herself. That's sad to me.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, valen said:

I really hope she picks Tyler. I hope Reality Steve is wrong for once. I rarely care what they do, but he seems genuine. I hope maybe she picks him, or maybe they get back together? I don't know. All that stuff about GiGi Hadid and Demi Lovato following him and flirting with him on social media makes it unlikely, but still. I feel like she really wants to pick him but is afraid, and she sabotages herself. That's sad to me.

Actually it is Mike who is followed by and is flirting with Demi Lovato.

i pref Tyler, too, but I think that if Luke is out of the running, Jed is her 2nd favourite because he serenades her.   

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Actually it is Mike who is followed by and is flirting with Demi Lovato.

i pref Tyler, too, but I think that if Luke is out of the running, Jed is her 2nd favourite because he serenades her.   

Yeah, I realized that when I was searching online for information. I read today that Tyler is likely the next Bachelor. Supposedly, BIP will probably prevent Mike from being the bachelor. I wonder if she feels so stupid now picking Jed over Tyler.

• Love 1

Wow.  Hannah’s family must have been horrified when she chose Jed and sooooo relieved when she dumped him.... if the spoilers are correct.   Lol, wonder if they called Tyler asking him to take Hannah back.... especially after seeing her obsession with Luke P.   

So Ali and Rachel are having Peter on their podcast, with ABC’s blessings. Hope that doesn’t mean he’s the next lead. He’d be ok but I am on the Tyler train. 

• Love 2

Both Chris and Hannah are making it sound like something big is going to happen live. Hopefully it’s typical “most dramatic evah” platitudes and not some shocker like she’s getting back with Jed. 

I just saw Lindsay Arnold (DWTS pro) tweet very favorably about Tyler. I’ll bet he’s going to be on DWTS. Maybe he will get that and Peter will be the next lead?

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Lsk02 said:

Both Chris and Hannah are making it sound like something big is going to happen live. Hopefully it’s typical “most dramatic evah” platitudes and not some shocker like she’s getting back with Jed. 

Remember, it has already been filmed.  It isn’t really live.  

5 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

I just saw Lindsay Arnold (DWTS pro) tweet very favorably about Tyler. I’ll bet he’s going to be on DWTS. Maybe he will get that and Peter will be the next lead?

He did talk about minoring in dance in college.   He could do quite well.  

I don’t see Peter as the lead.   If it isn’t Tyler, then I’d guess Mike.  

• Love 2

Since Tyler’s clearly not in paradise , they’ve gotta do something with him . He’ll probably be the lead based on popularity , but they pulled random leads out of left field a few times ( Colton and Hannah being 2 I can think of off the bat ) . I personally think Hannah was made for paradise and shouldn’t have been a lead . And I have no idea how they decided to choose her , as i don’t remember her being a fan favorite . And neither was Colton. 

Peter has a very Higginsy quality about him and we know how much the show loves Higgins . 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, nutty1 said:

So Ali and Rachel are having Peter on their podcast, with ABC’s blessings. Hope that doesn’t mean he’s the next lead. He’d be ok but I am on the Tyler train. 

I've no idea what a podcast is??  Where do we find this one?  Ali has been all a Twitter about this on her social media accounts!

9 hours ago, nutty1 said:

Rachel has a podcast?

9 hours ago, nutty1 said:

They've never given a DWTS slot to a runner-up contestant aside from Melissa Rycroft, but she was a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader, so she had a celeb tie-in already.  

But hey, they keep doing new things with this franchise, so I guess if ABC wants him, they can make it happen.  It really did seem like he'd be heading back to Florida to work with his dad after such a serious illness though.  

Her hair was in that slick backed, high pony tail style vs. soft, romantic waves so I'm picking that she ends the show tonight as a fierce, independent woman.   (also based on spoilers I read all season on Reality Steve and here)

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I think they are trying to lead us to believe she is single and she will not be tomorrow. Just a feeling I had. 

I also read Peter and his family took a private jet to NY to GMA? His segment was all about hyping him for next bachelor. Including the windmill joke IMO which was planned I think based on a tweet from mills. Looks like the hype worked though based on social media comments, to my disappointment. I don’t want Peter as next bachelor.

• Love 2

Mike has hurt his chances by being on BIP, but I guess he figured grab the sure thing.

I read that Tyler's mother was insisting he was the next Bachelor, but with the edit he has been getting, he's too good for that franchise.  I'd love to see him on DWTS.

• Love 4

Some people make Bach after BIP? They want Peter anyway IMO. He is having the red carpet rolled out for him. Chris also mentioned he was scouted and swept the gf drama under the rug. He’s their guy.  IMO

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Peter seems like a decent, nice guy I guess. Just so milquetoast. I can't imagine why they would make him the Bachelor. 

13 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

I’d be ok with Peter but I’d much rather Tyler. 

I'm actually a little afraid that Peter's family won't survive the season after last night.........

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Ok I think I am dreaming about this show!  Anyway I came up with the idea that Hannah chooses Jed but Jed refuses her rose.  He tells her he has thought a lot about what her dad said and that he's not really ready to take on the responsibility of a wife and family.

The other thought I'm having after last night's windmill story.  Four times...wow... is that Hannah has a change of heart and goes back to Peter!

Even Reality Steve is confused this season.  I think the network has done a good job of keeping us all on the edge of our seats so lets just wait and see!

Peter shut down any reconciliation with Hannah this morning in an interview. He wished her well but said their relationship was over in Greece, they had an amazing night, but he’s ready to find love, wouldn’t turn down bachelor. Typically bachelor interview. He’s auditioning.

also, I noticed the show’s stylist dressed him last night, too.

• Love 1

I don't think Mike ruined his chances by going on BiP.   Both Nick and Colton got the gig after a summer on a Mexican beach.

And if Grocery Store Joe can do DWTS, for sure Tyler can too.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

Peter shut down any reconciliation with Hannah this morning in an interview. He wished her well but said their relationship was over in Greece, they had an amazing night, but he’s ready to find love, wouldn’t turn down bachelor. Typically bachelor interview. He’s auditioning.

also, I noticed the show’s stylist dressed him last night, too.

I think Peter would say anything to keep the secret.  I'm going to wait and see because it's supposed to be a good one!

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think Peter would say anything to keep the secret.  I'm going to wait and see because it's supposed to be a good one!

He shut it down on ig too and did his farewell post, wished Hannah well and thanked her for the opportunity, he’s ready for love etc I think he’s clearly moved on. He wants all the women in the fall. Which is what he was scouted for in the first place, next season. JMO

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

I don't think Mike ruined his chances by going on BiP.   Both Nick and Colton got the gig after a summer on a Mexican beach.

And if Grocery Store Joe can do DWTS, for sure Tyler can too.

I suspect that they are setting up Peter but since the new “most dramatic introduction” process seems to be to announce the next bachelor after BIP they may wait to see how Mike does.

I like Peter, even with all the old girlfriend drama, but sorry bro, if Tyler's single at the end of this evening, he's the next Bachelor. There is just no competition.

I've never seen such massive outpouring of fangirling for a contestent while still on the show. Arie had some decent sentiment that built steadily over 5 years before they finally made him Bachelor and he squandered it all. Des, Jojo, and even Becca were not as popular during their seasons. And usually Bachelorette is much more of a clear-cut choice than Bachelor. 

This is not a question. DWTS would be an option for Tyler after Bach wraps. And they're on the same network, so it's not like DWTS would poach a perfect Bachelor from the franchise. If Tyler ends up with Hannah, it's going to be Peter. But if he doesn't, he's the Bachelor. There'd be negative odds on that pick in Vegas. I've never seen this kind of no-brainer on the franchise before. And I've watched most seasons. 

It's also looking impossible that she picked anyone other than Jed. I feel bad for Hannah - she must have actually fallen for him. Objectively speaking, if there was any question in her mind, it would be put to rest by her family's reaction. And the fact that Tyler, objectively speaking, is in the 0.00001% of the best-looking people on the planet. If you are putting Jed and Tyler side by side and still considering Jed, you're totally in love with Jed. Love goes way deeper than the physical. Poor lil Hannah must have been completely smitten by Jed - why I don't know, but she should be jumping on Tyler without hesitation and she seems to barely tolerate him while she waits to see Jed again. I'm baffled by it. 

• Love 4

I think Hannah knows that by sleeping with Jen and Peter (4 times!  Did you know that?) and not Tyler until (probably) on the last chance date, she probably ended any chance he'd give her a second chance.

Especially considering her ideal final two were Jed and Luke.  Tyler would not have made it to the end if Luke hadn't opened his mouth.

• Love 2

I think Tyler came on this show for the wrong reasons, but for different wrong reasons than most.  Everything seems to boil down to his perspective changing when his dad got sick and how he wants his dad to meet his wife and children.  I am reminded of women who get married quickly when their dads get sick so that the dads can walk them down the aisle.  If Tyler doesn't end up as F1, I hope these two months have settled him down from the rush he is putting on himself.  As much as I like the eye candy, I actually hope he bows out of the whole nation and meets some lovely woman on his own.

• Love 1