Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15: Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, XoxoGG said:

Well it looks like Tyler has more sense than I thought and is not dating Hannah but Gigi Hadid! 

I don't think Tyler's dating anyone. I think he's single and hanging out with other single women. 

• Love 5

Chris Harrison is full of shit. My guess is Tyler never wanted to be The Bachelor as I've suspected anyway and likely agreed to do DWTS. But Harrison being the sleek producer he is ran with this Gigi date story to frame things like they decided against him being The Bachelor. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

Chris Harrison is full of shit. My guess is Tyler never wanted to be The Bachelor as I've suspected anyway and likely agreed to do DWTS. But Harrison being the sleek producer he is ran with this Gigi date story to frame things like they decided against him being The Bachelor. 

There really isn't any logical reason for him to be the Bachelor, and he's smart enough to realize that. He already has >1M SM followers, he's unlikely to get a better edit on the Bachelor than on the Bachelorette, and he already has a ton of women wanting to date him (and if the Gigi rumors are true, she's a much better catch than any of the women who would be cast for the show). It's better for his "brand" not to do the Bachelor.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, DEL901 said:

CH said that Tyler dating Gigi would mean he was out of the running for the Bachelor, but he would be great for DWTS.    Fingers crossed for both outcomes.  

He could get plenty of attention and mingle with celebrities on DWTS.  Does anyone know what the contestants are paid?

So, within a week of her season ending, Hannah is old news, and one of her guys is the breakout star of the season. She has to be pissed.  Good for her for being gracious about it.

37 minutes ago, nittanycougar said:

He could get plenty of attention and mingle with celebrities on DWTS.  Does anyone know what the contestants are paid?

So, within a week of her season ending, Hannah is old news, and one of her guys is the breakout star of the season. She has to be pissed.  Good for her for being gracious about it.

If they make it to the finals...around a quarter of a million, plus use of an apartment and a car during filming.  

• Useful 1
19 minutes ago, nittanycougar said:

Who is that dark-haired guy between Brad and Jason.  I don't remember him at all.

I think that's Matt Grant (I think that was his name). The British guy who picked Lorenzo Lamas' daughter. Of course I didn't actually watch this season as I didn't watch most of The Bachelor seasons but remember all these people from seeing the entertainment coverage after the seasons ended. 

• Useful 1
On 8/6/2019 at 7:17 AM, nutty1 said:

Not sure if I am proud or appalled that I have watched every season!!

Baches.jpg

How many years later and I still can’t believe Flapjack was the Bachelor.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Hannah admits things are tough on Instagram with a long post.

I've seen so many “Tannah are done” posts.

I’m wondering when they were even on?

So safe to say Tyler has moved on. She’s writing long posts and he’s in the arms of Gigi 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Kerri Johnson said:

I’m wondering when they were even on?

Only in her delusional, entitled mind. She thinks she's still the Bachelorette and he has an obligation to take her back because her first choice was a dud. It's hilarious. As if he'd want her back when he could have a supermodel instead!

• Love 3

I was reading her long post and she lost me when she referred to herself as "strong woman that I am". If you have to keep saying it, are you really?? Just another cry for attention. It's not like she treated the men on her season the most kindly, so please don't be having a pity party. And she's not the first nor will she be the last Bachelor/ Bachelorette to fail at finding someone on the show.

Hannah replied to a comment on her Instagram post:

hannahbrown I agree. I just don’t make my truth of having had sex before marriage any less hard for others to hear either.
extreme real emotions and desires have definitely led me to make choices that do not align with what I know God urges us to obey for our protection and his praise. I’ve definitely been hurt from some of my past decisions. I know that’s why the Lord warns of the dangers of sex outside of the covenant of marriage. But, it’s my truth and I’ve learned a lot from it. I can relate to a lot of people out there. The temptation of flesh is hard, and I’ve fallen...but I get back up and have my private time with God (and my close circle of accountability) to ask for forgiveness and wisdom...so I don’t carry that shame. I haven’t handle this all perfectly, but I’m still growing and learning in my relationship with God and I won’t stop sharing how the Lord has used it all for good—even in my mistakes. I also will love those who don’t believe what I believe and gain more understanding from their backgrounds—I want to always open conversation for Jesus, but I will never push my faith or beliefs on another. I have this great platform to love others and build relationships and I won’t use it to cause anymore divide then we already have in this world. I can still speak the truth I know while respecting what other may believe. 💗

To me, she is being two-face about it again. She expressed her regret on having had sex on Colton's season. So one would assume she would at least try not to "do" it again based on her own convictions. But then on her own season, she was freely mounting multiple guys and like "woohoo, I did it four times! I do whatever I want with my own body. Boo to anyone who questions me". And now in this post, she is basically saying again that she has fallen, was hurt by it, it was a mistake and temptation of the flesh etc. So which is it, Hannah? You have beliefs and speak about it often but handwave it anytime someone tries to challenge you on it. The thing is, no one is forcing anything on her or shaming her or expecting her to be "perfect". She is doing it all in her head to herself, then busy justifying it and being defensive when people bring it up. Now I think it is highly possible that she misled Luke in some of the things she said to him about sex before marriage.

Edited by waving feather
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, waving feather said:

I was reading her long post and she lost me when she referred to herself as "strong woman that I am". If you have to keep saying it, are you really??

The strong powerful woman is the narrative many of her fans go with as well. And yeah, it's interesting to me that while they're claiming she's this powerful Queen, many of them have turned on Tyler for simply choosing not to run back to her after she was the one who initially rejected him. If Hannah is such a powerful strong Queen, why did she and her fans seem to want Tyler to essentially rescue her and save her from her own crappy choices during her season? 

I agreed with the comments that said it was a bit ridiculous that Hannah gave this whole spiel at the ATFR to Chris Harrison about realizing that she wanted a husband but didn't need one and she was okay on her own, etc. Only to ask Tyler to hang out barely five minutes later and then days later essentially play the heartbroken victim because he treated the situation as it was - two people with a past hanging out but not a couple. And so like a single guy is entitled to, he went out with someone else and seems like he hit it off with said person. But she and her fans wanted to treat the situation like some type of betrayal. 

8 hours ago, waving feather said:

Just another cry for attention.

Well it got her a GMA feature this morning. So I guess well played. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, Kerri Johnson said:

Any news on Tyler for Bachelor?

I know he’s with Gigi and Chris was extremely bitter but would they really turn him down?

He's the one turning them down. I think he's perfectly happy to keep seeing Gigi and further his modeling connections than get back into bed with the franchise that shaded him for not going along with their manipulative, contrived "happy ending".

• Love 5
1 hour ago, dom16 said:

He's the one turning them down.

This. I kept saying this while the season was airing. I never got the sense that Tyler was particularly interested in being The Bachelor. Hell, a day or so after the season ended, he was endorsing Mike for Bachelor on his social media.

• Love 8

I agree.  His modeling career has the chance to take off, he can be with his family without restrictions, he is dating a supermodel, his charity got a lot of national publicity - I think he’s gotten everything out of the series that he possibly can without seemingly selling his soul.  Time to say thanks, but no thanks.

• Love 12
33 minutes ago, Crs97 said:

I agree.  His modeling career has the chance to take off, he can be with his family without restrictions, he is dating a supermodel, his charity got a lot of national publicity - I think he’s gotten everything out of the series that he possibly can without seemingly selling his soul.  Time to say thanks, but no thanks.

And without alienating too many people (except the delusional Tannah folks).  The lead rarely ends up looking as good as they did going in.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Crs97 said:

4 hours ago, DEL901 said:

And without alienating too many people (except the delusional Tannah folks).  The lead rarely ends up looking as good as they did going in.

He is The One - the Neo of the Bachelor Nation Matrix! Breaking free and seeing it for the contrived reality it is. Go Tyler! Here's hoping this is just a step towards something bigger. He seems like an actual good guy; he can do more than just be arm candy for a supermodel. 

• Love 11
On 8/14/2019 at 11:34 AM, waving feather said:

I was reading her long post and she lost me when she referred to herself as "strong woman that I am". If you have to keep saying it, are you really?? Just another cry for attention. It's not like she treated the men on her season the most kindly, so please don't be having a pity party. And she's not the first nor will she be the last Bachelor/ Bachelorette to fail at finding someone on the show.

Hannah replied to a comment on her Instagram post:

To me, she is being two-face about it again. She expressed her regret on having had sex on Colton's season. So one would assume she would at least try not to "do" it again based on her own convictions. But then on her own season, she was freely mounting multiple guys and like "woohoo, I did it four times! I do whatever I want with my own body. Boo to anyone who questions me". And now in this post, she is basically saying again that she has fallen, was hurt by it, it was a mistake and temptation of the flesh etc. So which is it, Hannah? You have beliefs and speak about it often but handwave it anytime someone tries to challenge you on it. The thing is, no one is forcing anything on her or shaming her or expecting her to be "perfect". She is doing it all in her head to herself, then busy justifying it and being defensive when people bring it up. Now I think it is highly possible that she misled Luke in some of the things she said to him about sex before marriage.

What a hypocrite! Now she regrets sleeping with Jed plus 4 times (!!!)with Peter and refers to it as something she is repenting? I have no words ... 

I am not very religious but definitely not delusional about it as she is. Her church must be as desperate for members as she is for a husband. Maybe I should switch to Windmill Church of Convenience. By their norms I am a deeply religious person. At this point I have more respect for Luke's Shower Jesus Church. 

Ps. Sorry for the snark. I hope I didn't offend anyone with late evening sarcasm. I have respect for all faiths.

Edited by Nika
  • Love 6