Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15: Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

I'd love to see Tayshia as Bachelorette. She seems a lot more mature than most of the women that are still left on Conton's season, and it doesn't hurt that she's drop-dead gorgeous - I can actually see men wanting to compete for her.

• Love 4

My choice would be between Hannah G or Tayshia. Both are gorgeous in their own unique way and I think either would be popular with the men. I guess opinions could change slightly to favor one over the other as the season progresses but as of right now my choice would be between one of those two.

Edited by yorklee2
  • Love 3

I like Hannah G or Tayshia, too, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was Caelynn. Then Bachelorette can exploit the sexual assault victim story. (Note: what happened to Caelynn was horrible but I know the show would treat it the way they are treating Colton's virginity.)

I'm trying to imagine what the show would be like if Demi was the next Bachelorette.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

I like Hannah G or Tayshia, too, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was Caelynn. Then Bachelorette can exploit the sexual assault victim story. (Note: what happened to Caelynn was horrible but I know the show would treat it the way they are treating Colton's virginity.)

I'm trying to imagine what the show would be like if Demi was the next Bachelorette.

I do really believe that in Caelynn's story being a sexual assault survivor and that makes into a good story to be the next Bachelorette. She has a plenty of Instagram followers of 392,000.

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 2
On 2/13/2019 at 8:48 AM, Lamb18 said:

This is where my head is too. Once Caelynn opened up about getting raped, I think ABC's eyes lit up. They may have visions of providing a public service and bringing attention to sexual violence and how the victims are treated afterwards. ABC can use some good will along those lines after how poorly they vetted the men on Becca's season.

I hope they don't do that, though. I don't know how they could avoid being exploitative. They played Colton's virginity with the grace of a tire fire, and that's not even a real societal problem. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, phlebas said:

I disagree 1 million percent and even Reality Steve will also disagree after he sees this. NO FAMOUS CELEBRITIES in the franchise.

Let's move on back to neutral topic:

I do think that Caelynn, Hannah B or Elyse for the Bachelorette material that one of them will be the next lead.

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 1

I really hope its not Hannah B.   My takeaway from her season with Colton is that she had a great deal of trouble stringing coherent sentences together and filled the conversational void with scrunchy faced, toothy smiles.   Unless they did a great disservice to her in the way she was edited, I fear she would wear very thin over a whole season.  

• Love 5

I bypassed this season because I couldn't abide Colton.  I have no clue what these girls are like, but imagine I'll see enough of them on Paradise. 

Colton went to Paradise from Becca's season, then to his own season as lead, but I don't think any of the females have gone from being a contestant on the Bachelor, to Paradise, then on to lead on Bachelorette.  

Double standard or timeing issues?  

Regardless, for me it will be like having a unknown lead, and I'm looking forward to it.  I like the Bachelorette seasons better anyway, for the male eye candy.  The girl up front doesn't matter much to me.  

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, leighdear said:

I bypassed this season because I couldn't abide Colton.  I have no clue what these girls are like, but imagine I'll see enough of them on Paradise. 

Colton went to Paradise from Becca's season, then to his own season as lead, but I don't think any of the females have gone from being a contestant on the Bachelor, to Paradise, then on to lead on Bachelorette.  

Double standard or timeing issues?  

Regardless, for me it will be like having a unknown lead, and I'm looking forward to it.  I like the Bachelorette seasons better anyway, for the male eye candy.  The girl up front doesn't matter much to me.  

It is a timing thing.  Bachelorette starts filming after the Bachelor ends.  Bachelor doesn't start filming in until after Paradise ends.

• Love 3

I don't think I can watch a whole season of that smug beaver tooth smile with inarticulate ramblings in vocal fry.  I was really, really hoping they'd reach all the way back to Elyse for the next Bachelorette.   Mature, articulate and more likely to be "right reasons."  Silly me!  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

It is a timing thing.  Bachelorette starts filming after the Bachelor ends.  Bachelor doesn't start filming in until after Paradise ends.

Makes perfect sense now.  I was forgetting that new girl is up next, not beach blanket boinking!  😉

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

RS is saying it's definitely Hannah B.  I like her, so I'm pleased by the news.  I think she's stunning and quirky at times.  

Thank God it is not Caelynn or Hannah G. Kudos for Hannah B. to be the next Bachelorette. That announcement will be made next week in Bachelor ATFR.

• Love 3
(edited)

Reality Steve has released 15 guys will compete in Hannah Brown's season:

• Tyler C, a 26-year-old from Miami who is a former college football player and works in construction
  • Sam, a 30-year-old former college basketball player from Chicago works in sales
  • Cam, another 30-year-old from Austin works in computer software salesman
  • Tyler G, a 28-year-old retail sales manager from Nashville
  • Luke P, a 24-year-old former college baseball player hails from Florida
  • Jed, a 25-year-old musician from Nashville
  • Garrett, a 28-year-old golf enthusiast from Birmingham, Alabama
  • Luke S, a 28-year-old from DC who works at StateScape, he is a "love child" of Nick Viall that has the same facial structure
  • Connor, a 24-year-old Goldman Sachs analyst from Dallas
  • Brian, a 29-year-old teacher from Louisville
  • Daron, a 25-year-old who played college football at University of Kentucky from Atlanta, he is the son of former NBA player Mookie Blaylock
  • Joe, a 30-year-old account from Chicago who works at Continental Packaging
  • Chasen, a 27-year-old SkyWest pilot from Washington state who is based at Detroit
  • Matt, a 31-year-old senior associate works at Luxus and he is from Orlando
  • Dylan, a 24-year-old app designer who founded Vizer with his cousin Sam

UPDATE: Sam was on the initial list of the spoiled contestants, but he is not chosen to compete, see new post(s) below

http://realitysteve.com/2019/03/12/the-bachelor-colton-spoilers-hannah-bachelorette-exclusive-15-guys/3/

Link to the spoiled contestants

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 2

Wow, some real cuties in the bunch.  I like Brian the Louisville math teacher and Chasen, the pilot.  Lots of decent education in the group, though more than enough jocks and sales reps. 

Already, I'm diggin' the eye candy!  😉

• Love 1

I watched the Bachelor finale about telling the five guys Hannah met with, the guys you saw (according to the spoilers) are: Luke P. (the college football star), Dustin (the biracial guy), Cam (the handsome computer salesman), Connor (Goldman Sachs analyst) and Luke S. (the Nick Viall lookalike).

Four out of the five guys were already revealed by RS, and one has introduced during the Bachelor finale.

Here's the info about Dustin:

He works a real estate broker at AT Properties.

• Love 1
On 3/12/2019 at 9:20 AM, riff-raff said:

All I can say is that I hope I am pleasantly surprised.   My expectations have no where to go but up, that 's for sure.  

Okay, I have totally changed my mind about her after last night. She doesn't come off as unhinged like she did on The Bachelor and I like her sense of humor. Not the first time I've seen someone on one reality show and then changed my opinion of them in a different setting! 

• Love 4
(edited)

Hannah's 33 men have released early from social media sites:

The contestants' names are seen from social media sites, here they are to compete:

1. Ben
  2. Brian
  3. Cameron
  4. Chasen
  5. Connor J.
  6. Connor S.
  7. Daron
  8. Devin
  9. Dustin
  10. Dylan
  11. Garrett
  12. Grant
  13. Hunter
  14. Jed
  15. Joe B.
  16. Joe R.
  17. Joey
  18. John Paul
  19. Jonathan
  20. Kevin
  21. Luke P.
  22. Luke S.
  23. Matt D. (CA)
  24. Matt D. (FL)
  25. Matt S.
  26. Matteo
  27. Mike
  28. Peter
  29. Ryan
  30. Scott
  31. Thomas
  32. Tyler C.
  33. Tyler G.

With 14 of the original 15 list of guys spoiled from Reality Steve is correct, and one met in The Bachelor ATFR is also right.

Edited by ApprenticeFan
add contestants' names (spoiler)
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, ApprenticeFan said:

The contestants' names are seen from social media sites, here they are to compete:

1. Ben
  2. Brian
  3. Cameron
  4. Chasen
  5. Connor J.
  6. Connor S.
  7. Daron
  8. Devin
  9. Dustin
  10. Dylan
  11. Garrett
  12. Grant
  13. Hunter
  14. Jed
  15. Joe B.
  16. Joe R.
  17. Joey
  18. John Paul
  19. Jonathan
  20. Kevin
  21. Luke P.
  22. Luke S.
  23. Matt D. (CA)
  24. Matt D. (FL)
  25. Matt S.
  26. Matteo
  27. Mike
  28. Peter
  29. Ryan
  30. Scott
  31. Thomas
  32. Tyler C.
  33. Tyler G.

With 14 of the original 15 list of guys spoiled from Reality Steve is correct, and one met in The Bachelor ATFR is also right.

Are they trolling us with these names?!? How the hell are we supposed to keep any of them straight? I still didn’t even figure out which Hannah [last initial] was which until the finale and one was dumped and the other was made Bachelorette.

Edited by JenE4
Because “Hannah” has two N’s and not 4 H’s.
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Are they trolling us with these names?!? How the hell are we supposed to keep any of them straight? I still didn’t even figure out which Hahhah [last initial] was which until the finale and one was dumped and the other was made Bachelorette.

There are two Matt Ds! I couldn't keep Hannah G and Hannah B straight until halfway through the season, so I'm already giving up on the two Matt Ds. There's gotta be some other way to distinguish them at rose ceremonies, unless they're planning to split any rose Matt D gets in half.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, chocolatine said:

There are two Matt Ds! I couldn't keep Hannah G and Hannah B straight until halfway through the season, so I'm already giving up on the two Matt Ds. There's gotta be some other way to distinguish them at rose ceremonies, unless they're planning to split any rose Matt D gets in half.

And a Matt S and a Matteo! Not only do they have doubles or triples (if you count 2 Joes and a Joey) of MULTIPLE names, but even the “different” names are similar: Daren, Devin, Dustin, Dylan. This is like my freshman year of college when the housing dept thought it would be funny to put a Jennifer in all 60 rooms on my floor of an all-girls dorm.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, deSchenke said:

Well, no worries about Matt D (CA) confusing us all because there's another Matt D (FL).  He's been removed from the show: https://popculture.com/reality-tv/2019/03/18/bachelorette-contestant-matt-d-accused-harassment-reportedly-removed-hannah-brown-season/

I guess it's progress that they removed him. Just last year, they let Lincoln, a convicted sex offender, stay on Becca's season until he was eliminated.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 3/14/2019 at 8:25 PM, ApprenticeFan said:

Just we have given an update from good ol' Reality Steve:

Three would-be contestants did not make the cut are Matt D. (FL), Joe (R.) and Brian, and that now makes the final count of 30 guys who have made it into the first night, here they are:

1. Ben
  2. Cameron, goes by Cam
  3. Chasen
  4. Connor J.
  5. Connor S.
  6. Daron
  7. Devin
  8. Dustin
  9. Dylan
  10. Garrett
  11. Grant
  12. Hunter
  13. Jed
  14. Joe
  15. Joey
  16. John Paul
  17. Jonathan
  18. Kevin
  19. Luke P.
  20. Luke S.
  21. Matt D.
  22. Matt S.
  23. Matteo
  24. Mike
  25. Peter
  26. Ryan
  27. Scott
  28. Thomas
  29. Tyler C.
  30. Tyler G.

http://realitysteve.com/2019/03/19/the-bachelorette-hannah-spoilers-cast-list/

TWEET SOURCE 1, 2

Edited by ApprenticeFan
another update, down to 30 contestants have made it into first night
  • Love 2

First-Impression-Rose Luke seems like a bit of a ringer.  Steve has an in-depth article about him from a local paper.  VERY religiously focused, and works in the family import/export biz. 

He looks great on paper, but we've seen so many of those type folks crash & burn over the years it's kind of meaningless.  I will say Hannah looks stunning in that shot with Chris H.  

• Love 3

Too many doubles!

Wake me up when an Instagram sex worker (it’s sex work when you post provocative photos, you all ain’t any better than strippers) gets harassed by the harasser demanding they watch church of fudge.  

• Love 1