Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15: Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

(edited)
21 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Really?? I do not remember that at all. ut my memory ain't what it used to be. 

DiMario's situation was exposed on the show because the pre-season girlfriend wanted her screen time so she came on the show to confront him. 

Peter's actions got exposed months after the season. Apparently the girlfriend even drove him to the airport on his way to compete on Rachel's season. And when he got back, since he wasn't F1, he went right back to hooking up with her. And yes, much like Jed, it was promises about going on the show to help his brand and business. 

It was in fact, one of the ways Reality Steve confirmed that his spoiler was wrong and Peter wasn't F1. Because after he and the ex had another one of their million breakups, since the relationship was toxic as hell, she contacted RS and told him about all the stuff Peter told her before heading onto Rachel's season.

And the fact that they'd hooked back up when he returned. RS realized that their hooking up again post-season meant that Peter was either not F1 or pulling an Ed and cheating before the season even stopped airing.

None of it mattered though to all the thirsty viewers who want to bang him. In their eyes, Peter is still perfect. So the lesson for Jed here is that he should have been someone most viewers were attracted to and wanted to bang. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

Jed's ABC bio:

Bachelor Biography
Jed is an adventurous singer/songwriter from Tennessee who is looking for a forever type of love. Jed finds it easiest to express his feelings and be vulnerable through his music; but after his last relationship ended terribly, Jed stopped making music and said it was one of the hardest times in his life. Will Hannah be able to help this songbird sing again?

Think the highlighted was all bullshit???

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, rebel2u said:

For eye candy and just because I like him, I want Tyler as Bachelor. 

For a trainwreck of a season and endless snark, I'd LOVE Luke.

Ditto. Tyler is my favorite, but I won’t lie-Luke wouldn’t fail to entertain me.

• Love 3
(edited)

I would like to see Luke the creepy robot try to be the Bachelor and have a go at "being a real boy!" You gotta hand it to him though. Of all the guys there, he's the only one pursuing Hannah 100%, so he's there for the "right reason" so to speak. And not doing a Bachelor audition like Jed or Peter.

Edited by waving feather

Any possibility TPTB set this entire thing up?  These people don't care about a happy ending.  They want drama.  We have Scott whom they embarrassed and exposed on night 1 for the same mess and now we've come full circle.  They found out about Tyler G and removed him.  How did they not know about jed?  He did an advertisement with this woman.  I'm sure they also know about his stripping and some of the other dirt that came out when he was casted.  They know his pr signed him up and he came on to promote his music.  They gave him permission to bring his guitar and let him sing multiple times; he also took his guitar on the alleged SHV--he had it on him when spotted at the airport.  Isn't that strange?  and People does the freaking magazine shoot for the final couple; clear ties between People and the show. 

There is also some speculation that Hannah was going to choose Tyler and Jed is the one who returns with the ring, of course, with prompting by TPTB?

Did they set up a messy ATFR?

I feel like we're watching a script.

• Love 8

Apparently, Mike Fleiss tweeted "Don't believe everything you read". Whatever!

This is what happens when you have an immature girl as the Bachelorette. As someone says, she refused to see the red flags regarding Luke P.(uke), so she'll probably stay with Jed. But how long will they stay together before she's paying his bills since Jed's dad was practically paying his rent? He ain't exactly Luke Bryan or even Thomas Rhett.

If the producers are reading SM, what they should do is on ATFR when Tyler reunites with Hannah for his "what did I do wrong" segment, Chris Harrison should announce that Tyler is the next Bachelor at that moment. You know the audience will erupt making Hannah look like a damn fool for not choosing him.

• Love 3

Mike Fleiss just tweeted "All will be revealed."  I continue to lean towards TPTB setting this whole thing up.  

Hannah is probably already cutting Jed checks tbh.  I assume she has her bachelorette money by now.  I think she is stubborn and child-like so she's not going anywhere anytime soon.  She's going to try to fix him.  She was willing to do the same with Luke before he slut-shamed her, leaving her no choice but to let him go.  Jed's ex's friend posted that the ex paid for the vacation to Jamaica she went on with Jed before the bachelorette.  Jed is going to drain them pockets.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Re Tyler ATFR, I actually don't know what to expect.  I can't see Tyler and Hannah having a dramatic break up.  He was her third choice IMO and Tyler isn't a dramatic guy.  I don't expect Tyler to be that broken up or to want Hannah back, especially not after viewing the entire season.  So it'll be tough to portray him as heartbroken.  I predict something similar to Chris Soules and Becca.  

• Love 1

I think it's all damage control. They are trying to spin it to look good or positive. I personally think this is proof she chose Jed as her F1. If he was not, they'd be laughing about it and gleefully rubbing their hands together, thinking of how viewership will rise.

• Love 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

I think it's all damage control. They are trying to spin it to look good or positive. I personally think this is proof she chose Jed as her F1. If he was not, they'd be laughing about it and gleefully rubbing their hands together, thinking of how viewership will rise.

How do you know they aren't?  Mike is laughing and gleefully rubbing his hands together, whether he set it up or not.  He loves it.  IMO.  It's why they spoiled Luke's exit in the most recent trailer.  They have something BETTER.  JMO

They could've released a statement in support of Jed or just been silent.  No, they are building anticipation.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

How do you know they aren't?  Mike is laughing and gleefully rubbing his hands together, whether he set it up or not.  He loves it.  IMO.  It's why they spoiled Luke's exit in the most recent trailer.  They have something BETTER.  JMO

They could've released a statement in support of Jed or just been silent.  No, they are building anticipation.

I just think they may have ignored the story if he wasn’t final 1. It’s already intrigued viewers. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, nutty1 said:

I agree.  The contestants do all the work themselves, it's never needed to be manufactured.

In all 30-some odd seasons, we've never had any proof that the producers of this show planned to deliberately embarrass and humiliate the Bachelor or Bachelorette by planting a villain, and not telling them, just to get ratings. 

The conspiracy nuts come out of the woodwork every time a new show starts airing.  They always will. 

There's just too much money at stake in this franchise for the producers to screw over their leads so publicly and viciously.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

While he’d sounds slimy, from Hayley’s interview, it doesn’t sound like there was a formal commitment between them.  You could easily spin her story to overly graspy girlfriend, reading more into things than actually are there.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Riplet68 said:

While he’d sounds slimy, from Hayley’s interview, it doesn’t sound like there was a formal commitment between them.  You could easily spin her story to overly graspy girlfriend, reading more into things than actually are there.

That doesn’t even bother me as much as his post show behavior of grabbing girls’ butts in a bar. 

• Love 4

More from Jed's ex, including texts when he was boarding the plane to the bachelorette.  I'm sorry.  This dude is a sleeze and can not be trusted.  His alone time with Hannah is so awkward and hot and cold because he is faking it JMO.  it's hard to keep up appearances.

https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-see-jed-wyatts-alleged-i-love-you-text-with-his-ex-sent-as-he-left-to-film-127428?amp&__twitter_impression=true

• Love 5
(edited)
7 hours ago, leighdear said:

In all 30-some odd seasons, we've never had any proof that the producers of this show planned to deliberately embarrass and humiliate the Bachelor or Bachelorette by planting a villain, and not telling them, just to get ratings. 

Well, there was Bentley. He was openly telling the cameras that he was only interested in Emily and that he would make Ashely cry. Fleiss and CH chose not to disclose any of that to Ashley at the time. 

Edited by chocolatine
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, dirtypop90 said:

More from Jed's ex, including texts when he was boarding the plane to the bachelorette.  I'm sorry.  This dude is a sleeze and can not be trusted.  His alone time with Hannah is so awkward and hot and cold because he is faking it JMO.  it's hard to keep up appearances.

https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-see-jed-wyatts-alleged-i-love-you-text-with-his-ex-sent-as-he-left-to-film-127428?amp&__twitter_impression=true

How old is his ex? She looks quite a bit older than Jed. 

When Laura asked her how she felt about him purposely lying to another girl, the ex seemed ok with it, because it was a huge platform for him. Maybe they deserve each other. 

• Love 2
On 6/16/2019 at 4:58 PM, dirtypop90 said:

About 4 stories came out since the County music awards about him and other women—he grabbed some butts at bars on a couple occasions and he and his friends took women back to their apartment the weekend of CMA fest.

He is rumored to have been emotionally abusive to an ex and controlling.  He caused her to have an eating disorder and would make her send him pics of her outfits to make sure they were not too revealing.  Also rumor has it he dropped and ghosted a woman he was dating to go on the show.

Oh and his agent signed him up for this show.  But he was honest about why he came to the show to Hannah.  So Hannah knew that when making her decision.

His family isn’t supportive.  Father went on a rant after hometowns about how ridiculous this experiment is.  But in his father defense, he thought his son only went on the show to promote his music (his father is also a musician I believe) and was probably shocked when he showed up with Hannah.

I have my criticisms of Hannah, but sounds like she deserves a lot better than this guy. Wow. 

• Love 4

After reading and hearing from Jed's ex, she is full of BS acting all hurt when she is doing it for fame and get her name out in public. Hilarious that she said she did this to tell her side of the story when there wasn't even a story to begin with until she initiated it.

She even said herself Jed gave her an out during the recruiting period. She chose to continue with it when it was obvious since then she was more into him than he into her. Even their goodbye messages says it all. It just makes the whole thing look bad on her, imo. So what if Jed dated her for 4 months before going into the show and liked Hannah on the show. He has already warned her before hand the situation is sticky and she chose to stick it out. I don't feel sorry for her at all.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, waving feather said:

After reading and hearing from Jed's ex, she is full of BS acting all hurt when she is doing it for fame and get her name out in public. Hilarious that she said she did this to tell her side of the story when there wasn't even a story to begin with until she initiated it.

She even said herself Jed gave her an out during the recruiting period. She chose to continue with it when it was obvious since then she was more into him than he into her. Even their goodbye messages says it all. It just makes the whole thing look bad on her, imo. So what if Jed dated her for 4 months before going into the show and liked Hannah on the show. He has already warned her before hand the situation is sticky and she chose to stick it out. I don't feel sorry for her at all.

I do not mean to sound nasty or sound like I am defending Jed. But I totally agree with this.

• Love 3

It’s Tyler’s for the taking if he wants it. There’s no way they will give it to Mike or Peter

Tyler will be the most handsome Bachelor we’ve ever had. 

On 6/18/2019 at 6:50 PM, RealHousewife said:

It is so true that boring, average, broke guys can be slick and cheat too. and that the average or ugly broke guys won't cause headaches. 

It’s amazing how ugly Jed can cause this much drama. 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Kerri Johnson said:

It’s Tyler’s for the taking if he wants it. There’s no way they will give it to Mike or Peter

Tyler will be the most handsome Bachelor we’ve ever had. 

It’s amazing how ugly Jed can cause this much drama. 

Pete is definitely quite popular too, but I agree it will probably go to Tyler. I cannot imagine it not being Tyler, Pete or perhaps Mike.

• Love 3

I don't necessarily feel bad for the ex, but Jed is a fraud,  a scammer.  He was pretending to be outraged by Scott having a gf and is always shading Luke like he wasn't scheming.  Getting down on one knee for one woman without breaking up with your gf shows a lack of character and integrity.  He cannot be trusted.  Hannah will see when he ghosts her after falling in love with a woman singing in a dive bar one night.

• Love 3
(edited)
Just now, dirtypop90 said:

Did everyone see the large crowd yesterday for Tyler when he invited people to go for a run with him?  They are pics and vids all of instagram.  Hard to see him not being the bachelor.

Yup, saw them. Everyone joked that it was the largest group date. And some of these women didn't even try to pretend they were there just to run. My favorite were the ones who turned up in the most impractical outfits because looking cute was more important. If social media is anything to by, Bachelor Nation viewers are THIRSTY for this guy. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, dirtypop90 said:

Did everyone see the large crowd yesterday for Tyler when he invited people to go for a run with him?  They are pics and vids all of instagram.  Hard to see him not being the bachelor.

1 hour ago, truthaboutluv said:

Yup, saw them. Everyone joked that it was the largest group date. And some of these women didn't even try to pretend they were there just to run. My favorite were the ones who turned up in the most impractical outfits because looking cute was more important. If social media is anything to by, Bachelor Nation viewers are THIRSTY for this guy. 

I still say they should announce him as the Bachelor BEFORE Hannah and Jed reunite on ATFR and should do it in front of her to humiliate her even further when the audience goes nuts.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Well, there was Bentley. He was openly telling the cameras that he was only interested in Emily and that he would make Ashely cry. Fleiss and CH chose not to disclose any of that to Ashley at the time. 

True, but several of the guys also specifically said they wanted it to be Emily, and didn't know if they'd stay.  Bentley was gone by the 3rd episode & was also accused by the other guys of being there just to promote his business. 

To me that's very different than deliberately allowing an a-hole get to the final 3, and being in a position to propose.  YMMV.  

• Love 3
On 6/19/2019 at 6:18 PM, truthaboutluv said:

DiMario's situation was exposed on the show because the pre-season girlfriend wanted her screen time so she came on the show to confront him. 

Peter's actions got exposed months after the season. Apparently the girlfriend even drove him to the airport on his way to compete on Rachel's season. And when he got back, since he wasn't F1, he went right back to hooking up with her. And yes, much like Jed, it was promises about going on the show to help his brand and business. 

It was in fact, one of the ways Reality Steve confirmed that his spoiler was wrong and Peter wasn't F1. Because after he and the ex had another one of their million breakups, since the relationship was toxic as hell, she contacted RS and told him about all the stuff Peter told her before heading onto Rachel's season.

And the fact that they'd hooked back up when he returned. RS realized that their hooking up again post-season meant that Peter was either not F1 or pulling an Ed and cheating before the season even stopped airing.

None of it mattered though to all the thirsty viewers who want to bang him. In their eyes, Peter is still perfect. So the lesson for Jed here is that he should have been someone most viewers were attracted to and wanted to bang. 

I have to say, what kind of a woman is ok with A) someone she is in love with going on a show where he is going to be wooing another woman, kissing her, having sex with her, whatever it is?? B) what kind of women are ok with someone they are in love with admittedly going on a show to get a woman to like them, to mess with their minds, arent women supposed to look out for each other? I have always felt sorry for the folks left behind in the scenario that they didnt know about it or were blindsided (tayishas boyfriend, etc) but for those who agree to it, men or women, I think theyre morons. and anyone who would purposely deceive another person that they care for them ( and im well aware many of the bachelor/bachlorette leads are guilty of this), is a jerk. I think this latest person (jeds ex) is looking for fame and she forgets about karma (you know that jed is supposedly doing to her what they planned to do for hannah. UGH.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, waving feather said:

yep she was ok with him misleading hannah but boo hoo now its done to her. shes an idiot. just my humble opinion lol.

• Love 4
(edited)

Without question the exes are idiots and many of them are looking for their 15 minute of fame as well. But the reality is the exes are not the ones who came onto the show and in Jed's case, may or may not be engaged to someone else.

Also in Jed's case, if all the stuff posted about him online is true, the pre-show girlfriend isn't even the worse of his shitty actions. I'd say the grabbing butts, asking for women's numbers, bringing one home (though the poster said nothing happened) all while he's supposedly engaged is the bigger issue. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 9
15 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Without question the exes are idiots and many of them are looking for their 15 minute of fame as well. But the reality is the exes are the ones who came onto the show and in Jed's case, may or may not be engaged to someone else.

And in Jed's case, if all the stuff posted about him online is true, the girlfriend pre-show isn't even the worse of his shitty actions. I'd say the grabbing butts, asking for women's numbers, bringing one home (though the poster said nothing happened) all while he's supposedly engaged is the bigger issue. 

Exactly.  How he treated Haley is only one example of his trash behavior.  Reality steve said only 25% of what he's heard about Jed is public.  Hannah's delusional if she thinks he will treat her any better.

• Love 4

If your boyfriend goes on the bachelorette, he just isn't that into you! Granted I haven't read too much about Jed but from what I have read it doesn't seem too bad. He was up front on why he decided to do the show. Agents and managers have been getting their clients on "reality" tv for years now. Everyone has an agenda. Even Hannah had one for going on the bachelor and this show too. He told Hannah pretty early. I think initially he came on for exposure to his music but he really may have started to develop feelings for Hannah and she for him. I'm willing to see how it plays out. It's possible that Jed went to the bar with Hannah's full knowledge and consent to do some harmless flirting to throw everyone off. He probably isn't allowed to let the ex know until it's over and then he can have an honest talk with her about falling for Hannah unexpectedly. Might have caught them by surprise. It happens. Again, I haven't read too much so I could be missing a lot.

• Love 6
17 hours ago, leighdear said:

True, but several of the guys also specifically said they wanted it to be Emily, and didn't know if they'd stay.  Bentley was gone by the 3rd episode & was also accused by the other guys of being there just to promote his business. 

To me that's very different than deliberately allowing an a-hole get to the final 3, and being in a position to propose.  YMMV.  

ashleys season was painful because she was so insecure and a lot of the guys just werent into her so Im happy she found her soulmate there. Bentley was a very nasty, cruel indidvidual 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, JKL845 said:

If your boyfriend goes on the bachelorette, he just isn't that into you! Granted I haven't read too much about Jed but from what I have read it doesn't seem too bad. He was up front on why he decided to do the show. Agents and managers have been getting their clients on "reality" tv for years now. Everyone has an agenda. Even Hannah had one for going on the bachelor and this show too. He told Hannah pretty early. I think initially he came on for exposure to his music but he really may have started to develop feelings for Hannah and she for him. I'm willing to see how it plays out. It's possible that Jed went to the bar with Hannah's full knowledge and consent to do some harmless flirting to throw everyone off. He probably isn't allowed to let the ex know until it's over and then he can have an honest talk with her about falling for Hannah unexpectedly. Might have caught them by surprise. It happens. Again, I haven't read too much so I could be missing a lot.

I really wish you’d end up being right, as Jed was one of my favorites. However, looking at everything, I fear you may not be. I am very curious to see how/when/if this will be addressed. Social media has certainly changed the norm for this franchise. 

• Love 2
(edited)

yep she was ok with him misleading hannah but boo hoo now its done to her. shes an idiot.  

Okay, here are my thoughts about the whole "she was ok with him misleading <the Bachelorette>" thing that we saw here and also in Rachel's season.

I don't think that these young women are "okay" with their douchebag boyfriends pulling this crap at all. But they don't want to lose the jerk, and if they say "it's not okay, and don't expect me to be here for you when you get back," they fear they will lose him. And that's not acceptable. So they look the other way, essentially. 

In the case of this 4-month relationship, where Jed actually gave some advanced warning he was going on the show (but it was already too late, because, IMHO, sex bond already established), I don't really have any sympathy for Haley. (But I'm glad she came forward to illustrate what a player Jed was, so thanks for that.) 

My unasked-for opinion? Maybe next time be a little more discerning. Date a guy a little bit before getting so involved. When the guy does something you don't like don't just make excuses.  That's what Hannah does with Luke, because she wants him to turn out to be the guy she envisioned. Only he's not.

Edited by adhoc
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, adhoc said:

My unasked-for opinion? Maybe next time be a little more discerning. Date a guy a little bit before getting so involved. When the guy does something you don't like don't just make excuses.

Yep. And Haley isn't young by any means so, she should know better. Her goodbye message to him was also a little much. Light of the world and everything, lmao. He's going on the Bachelorette to woo another chick, not on a missionary trip. She sounded a bit delusional. 

• Love 6
12 hours ago, JKL845 said:

It's possible that Jed went to the bar with Hannah's full knowledge and consent to do some harmless flirting to throw everyone off.

Hannah suggested her new fiance go grind up on women, drunkenly grab their butts and invite one back to his home to throw the 5% of the Bachelor Nation viewers who scrutinize and pay attention to spoilers? Really? Yeah that sounds as ridiculous as many claim the exes accepting the "I'm just going on the show for exposure" is. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

Hannah suggested her new fiance go grind up on women, drunkenly grab their butts and invite one back to his home to throw the 5% of the Bachelor Nation viewers who scrutinize and pay attention to spoilers? Really? Yeah that sounds as ridiculous as many claim the exes accepting the "I'm just going on the show for exposure" is. 

Like I said, "I haven't read too much so I could be missing a lot". Though it's not out of the realm of possibility that things have been embellished to stir things up and create drama. For the record, I hope the spoiler is false and she does not pick Jed. 

Edited by JKL845
(edited)
3 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

The ex, whom he allegedly caused to have an eating disorder, said he was very charming and manipulative.  I have no doubt during these SHVs he is reassuring Hannah that all this is nothing and he is 100% devoted to her.  At this point, I do not believe Jed has any real feelings for Hannah but he sees her as a bigger meal ticket than his ex.  JMO

This tweet from June 9th was posted right after he was acting a mess at CMA fest, which was June 6-9.  This is the type of stuff manipulative men say:

I’m sure Hannah ate this right up.

Edited by dirtypop90
Typos
  • Love 3