Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15: Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

(edited)

Guys who've got eliminated:

Credits from themostdramaticseasonever/Instagram

So for this season as it will be (remember, there are 33 initial guys posted from numerous social media sites as their FBs/Instas/Twitters have set to private; the final count was now down to 30 in the first night):

Week 1 (Los Angeles) 30 to 23 - Chasen, Hunter, Joe, Matt D, Ryan, Scott, Thomas

Week 2 (Los Angeles) 23 to 19 - Connor J, Daron, Jonathan, Matt S

Week 3 (Los Angeles) 19 to 15 - Ben, Cam, Joey, Tyler G

Week 4 (Newport/Boston) 15 to 12 - John Paul, Luke S, Matteo

I guess after the adventure in Newport, Rhode Island, the guys will go to Europe on their international destination for the rest of Hannah Brown's journey.

These credits have also from on this post at Bachandbachettefans forum

Edited by ApprenticeFan
new updated info

Which guy was the gross guy that I won't even repeat what he said to Hannah on AFTR?  Is he gone?  I don't remember who it was but hoping he didn't last long.

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Which guy was the gross guy that I won't even repeat what he said to Hannah on AFTR?  Is he gone?  I don't remember who it was but hoping he didn't last long.

That was Luke S.  Looks like he's out on Week 4, according the the above post.

• Love 3
(edited)

Week 5 spoilers and location revealed:

Update on the first Insta post in this post that one poster from Bachandbachettefans forum found out the correct house is at Achnagairn Castle in Inverness, Scotland.

Credits from themostdramaticseasonever/Instagram and photo from Mike Fleiss/Twitter. In addition to Reality Steve/Twitter

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 1

Scotland! I'm glad I like Hannah because now I'm going to have to watch and I'd have hated to watch someone like Caitlyn or whatever her name was, the other pageant one who is probably still trying to figure out how it all went wrong. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, nutty1 said:

Who is this person who has all these spoilers? Did she do this last year?

The credits on the spoilers from themostdramaticseasonever/Instagram with the help from bachelor.spoilers, also in Instagram.

Well unlike past seasons, this season released the initial 33 guys from the social media before went down to 30 in the first night. We will wait for the bios on the 30 guys will compete in Hannah's heart.

Ooooh, maybe they can have an ALL retreads season?  Why stop at just the Bachelor or Bachelorette.  All the contestants can be from previous seasons... kind of like Bachelor in Paradise only with travel.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Ooooh, maybe they can have an ALL retreads season?  Why stop at just the Bachelor or Bachelorette.  All the contestants can be from previous seasons... kind of like Bachelor in Paradise only with travel.

Lets get creative. Totally new person as the Bachelorette, but all the contestants are from former seasons. Bonus points if they are all from the same season lol

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)

Week 6 and 7 spoilers + location revealed:

Week 6 spoilers down below:

Steve has posted to say on the upcoming dates for the season:

Credits from bachelor.spoilers/Instagram and Reality Steve/Twitter

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 2

Yep, I love when they use European destinations.  The Bachelor always gets mostly the tropical beach locales, but I prefer the European ones. Though Ben did get Switzerland for his finale. 

Emily had the best for me, with London, Croatia and Prague.  So much to look at, and an awesome group of guys.  Still love the Highland games in Dubrovnik.  Her final location of Curacao was breathtaking though.  

• Love 3
(edited)

Week 6 elimination spoilers:

Besides Dustin and Dylan have got sent packing in Latvia, Mike is the other person who is eliminated.

In addition to...

It will be week 7 destination

Credits from Reality Steve/Twitter, bachelor.spoilers/Instagram and themostdramaticseasonever/Instagram

Edited by ApprenticeFan
updated new info with Insta image moved to below post
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, nutty1 said:

I need a chart! Or a list! Yes, a list. All the guys names and who is left now. I do not care enough to do it myself, LOL!

The spoilers pre-show are useless to me as I don't know who is who. Once I start watching I'll come back to see who wins and who makes it far to decide if I care enough to watch. I will tune in for the oversees dates no matter who is there because she won the foreign location jackpot!

• Love 2
(edited)

Spoilers for those who have made it to hometowns:

In addition to that who has just got eliminated...
Credits from bachelor.spoilers/Instagram
Edited by ApprenticeFan
updated new info on the third guy has made it into hometowns
  • Love 1

This is what I pulled together.... all from here, but now in one post.

Three would-be contestants did not make the cut are Matt D. (FL), Joe (R.) and Brian, and that now makes the final count of 30 guys who have made it into the first night, here they are:

1. Ben
2. Cameron, goes by Cam
3. Chasen
4. Connor J.
5. Connor S.
6. Daron
7. Devin
8. Dustin
9. Dylan
10. Garrett
11. Grant
12. Hunter
13. Jed
14. Joe
15. Joey
16. John Paul
17. Jonathan
18. Kevin
19. Luke P.
20. Luke S.
21. Matt D.
22. Matt S.
23. Matteo
24. Mike
25. Peter
26. Ryan
27. Scott
28. Thomas
29. Tyler C.
30. Tyler G

Hannah B. gave her first impression rose to Luke Parker. He was the first of the 5 guys she met on the ATFR.

APRIL 7: Per RS:
9 guys left are: Dustin, Dylan, Tyler, Luke P, Jed, Peter, Connor, Garrett, and Mike.

Guys eliminated:
Matt S
Ben G
Cameron
Jonathan
Chase
Connor J
Daron
Ryan S
Hunter
Joey Jones
Scott
Tyler G
John Paul
Matteo
Luke S (eliminates self)
Dustin

F4 are Luke P and Tyler C and Jed and Peter Weber.

Locations I read about....

LA
Boston
Newport, RI
Scotland
Latvia
Amsterdam

Edited by nutty1
Added 3rd HTD
  • Love 3
(edited)

Reality Steve confirmed the third date in The Netherlands that Tyler C. has the one-on-one date.

http://realitysteve.com/?p=19926

Based on his latest info in his blog about the elimination in Latvia (see updated posts above):

-They had 9 guys in Latvia, and now they are down to 6. Dustin Kendrick definitely got eliminated in Latvia since after I was told he was, he immediately went on IG, changed from private to public (he’s back to private now), and added about 1,500 new followers. He certainly wasn’t being subtle about it. I’ve heard about the other two guys eliminated in Latvia, however, I’m still not 100% sure on them because I haven’t gotten the second confirmation I needed. Will update you if/when I do.

The final date in The Netherlands will be likely a group date.

In addition, Steve posted at the very end of his blog:

-Hometowns begin this weekend. I can tell you that Tyler, Jed, and Luke are all getting hometowns. The 4th one is the one I’m unsure of right now. My guess based on what I’ve heard all season is that 4th hometown will be either Connor or Garrett. We’ll see and I’ll let you know when I can get it confirmed.

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 1
(edited)

Latest spoilers that the guys have made it to hometowns:

Credits from Reality Steve/Twitter

Let's get the review on the elimination summary:

Week 1 (Los Angeles) 30 to 23 - Chasen, Hunter, Joe, Matt D, Ryan, Scott, Thomas

Week 2 (Los Angeles) 23 to 19 - Connor J, Daron, Jonathan, Matt S

Week 3 (Los Angeles) 19 to 15 - Ben, Cam, Joey, Tyler G

Week 4 (Newport/Boston) 15 to 12 - John Paul, Luke S, Matteo

Week 5 (Inverness) 12 to 9 - Devin, Grant, Kevin

Week 6 (Riga) 9 to 6 - Dustin, Dylan, Mike

Week 7 (South Holland) 6 to 4 - Connor S, Garrett

Edited by ApprenticeFan
replaced into Twitter after the Insta post is now deleted
  • Love 2

That looks like three pictures of the same guy and then some dude in a light blue button up. Kind of a which one of these is not like the others test. Also, I hope they look better on the show because I'm not impressed if that's what she ends up with. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 4/17/2019 at 6:20 PM, Mabinogia said:

That looks like three pictures of the same guy and then some dude in a light blue button up. Kind of a which one of these is not like the others test. Also, I hope they look better on the show because I'm not impressed if that's what she ends up with. 

Thank goodness they generally do look better. These show photos are usually pretty bad!

Off to find out more about her F4.

• Love 4

Jed is a country singer wanna be. Looks a bit rough around the edges in a few pictures.

Luke is one she met the first night, on the ATFR. He also got the first impression rose.

Tyler is the token male model. My guess for the next lead.

Peter....got nothin' on him. Does not look like Hannah's type. Possible "friend zone" guy?? (just my random guess!)

• Love 1
On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 8:40 PM, nutty1 said:

Tyler is the token male model. My guess for the next lead.

Same guess.

He already looks like he's the next Hannah/cassie to me, like he wants to be the next lead.

He's too attractive for Hannah.

• Love 1

From RS:

I fully expect Peter to be eliminated on Saturday. Anything can happen, but from what I’ve heard all season, Jed, Luke, and Tyler were gonna be her final three for a while now. I guess we’ll see for sure come Saturday, but don’t be surprised if that’s your final three.

These are funny!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1120846126356340736
https://twitter.com/i/status/1120846956002197505
https://twitter.com/i/status/1120847984458108928

• Love 1
(edited)

Boy, I don't know if I have the energy to sit through another season of the same old same ole, even if it's the Most Drah Madic Season Evah. Like another poster said, these spoiler don't affect me since I don't know who anyone is and am not sure I care. But yeah, Hannah sure did win the Travel Jackpot so that's worth tuning in for. I guess. Maybe things will pick up during the season's run, but after the exhaustion that was Colton, I'm not sure if I care if Hannah "finds love" or not. Someone, help me cheer up!

I can only hope there is some eye candy in the group, although that doesn't seem likely from the photos posted above. *sigh*

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 1

I have watched every season of Bachelor/Bachelorette, but maybe I have reached the point of saturation. I am not that excited about Hannah. I don't think I would be any more excited if it had turned out to be, say, the Other Hannah, or any of the other gals. I MAY just skip this season. 

On a shallow note, those striped pants are tragic (IMHO).

• Love 4
On 4/16/2019 at 11:08 PM, ApprenticeFan said:

Reality Steve confirmed the third date in The Netherlands that Tyler C. has the one-on-one date.

http://realitysteve.com/?p=19926

Based on his latest info in his blog about the elimination in Latvia (see updated posts above):

The final date in The Netherlands will be likely a group date.

In addition, Steve posted at the very end of his blog:

So it’s either the pilot, country singer or model. I’m going with the model. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Kerri Johnson said:

Shouldn’t we know the winner by now? They’re still filming?

RS said the FRC would be Friday or Saturday. He also said there was less time between filming and the premiere, so he may not have the F1 spoiler before the first show airs. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I must say. I was not impressed in the least with Tyler C. For once, his pictures were better than the real thing. He looked like he was half asleep the whole time. And he’s in the final 2?! Not impressed. 

Edited to say I just realized he’s the one who does the dance on the construction site. Did I mention I’m not impressed?!

Edited by nutty1
  • Love 3
(edited)

I'm not impressed by any of her final 4.  They all seemed pretty generic.

Even though Peter is a pilot, and that sounds kinda glam, that can be a drag for a partner when your dude is always battling jet lag or the effects of cabin air & strange food.  I've been there and it can be a serious pain dealing with their schedules.  

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, nutty1 said:

I must say. I was not impressed in the least with Tyler C. For once, his pictures were better than the real thing. He looked like he was half asleep the whole time. And he’s in the final 2?! Not impressed. 

Edited to say I just realized he’s the one who does the dance on the construction site. Did I mention I’m not impressed?!

Yes my first thought was that he looked like he was on drugs. I thought she was going to eliminate him right away.

• Love 1
(edited)

So Reality Steve has a video clip on his Twitter page with Luke and an unidentified girl (NOT Hannah) making out in a club in DC, 2 weeks ago.   

So that means he loses, or he's just a loser.  Either way, he's a total knob. 

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, leighdear said:

So Reality Steve has a video clip on his Twitter page with Luke and an unidentified girl (NOT Hannah) making out in a club in DC, 2 weeks ago.   

So that means he loses, or he's just a loser.  Either way, he's a total knob. 

Being there are 2 Lukes....the video is of Luke S. This is him.

1000x400-Q90_b889e70e56b47ad68db75fe8c68

(edited)

Oh good lord, he looks like Nick Viall.....or more accurately Ick Vile.....*shudder*

Ok, so it's Luke P that makes it to the final 4.  Both are blech. 

Edited by leighdear

Well after waiting a little longer than usual - apparently there were some things he couldn't confirm, Reality Steve has put out his episode by episode spoilers and confirmed that Hannah's F1 is Tyler.

Apparently the Final 2 is him and Jed after things went very south with her and Luke, who was indeed the front-runner for awhile. Glad she saw the crazy before it was too late. Personally I don't know how she missed it from Week 1 - that suit and those creepy, dead eyes *shudder*

• Love 1