Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15: Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have softened toward RS a little. I still think he is amazing with his sources. No one is ever 100% right all the time. 
The only time I had the very very very slightest doubt was when she went on her 1:1 with Tyler. I think at first, she just didn't even care she was with him. It just made me go hmmmm....but that thought quickly went away.

Kudos to those on the other board who were insistent it was Jed.

So Tyler for Bachelor?? HELL YES!!!

14 hours ago, nutty1 said:

Tyler is a gem. He’s way too sensible and mature for Hannah. I wish he could be the next lead. 

Quoting myself to say maybe my wish will come true!!  😃

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, hnygrl said:

She's just too young. The lead, in my opinion, should be older than her. She's just too young. And I still think there is no way they are still together after the way the powers that be showed her this season. If she's not engaged to the douche canoe? Whomever she picked has already pretty much dumped her by now. NO MAN wants to see the woman he's marrying be this into another dude.

Call me old, call me a prude, etc. but if I were on this show? I and whomever I chose would have to make a pact to NOT WATCH THE SEASON AT ALL. EVER.

Well Jed was at a concert when their one on one aired, so who knows how much he is watching.  He could also not be watching because he doesn't really care because he's not marrying Hannah.

(edited)
10 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have softened toward RS a little. I still think he is amazing with his sources. No one is ever 100% right all the time. 
The only time I had the very very very slightest doubt was when she went on her 1:1 with Tyler. I think at first, she just didn't even care she was with him. It just made me go hmmmm....but that thought quickly went away.

Kudos to those on the other board who were insistent it was Jed.

So Tyler for Bachelor?? HELL YES!!!

Quoting myself to say maybe my wish will come true!!  😃

I noticed this too. She gave Tyler the bare minimum on their date. Who wouldn't be excited to go on a date with Tyler?  She also had no problem kissing Jed in front of Tyler.

I truly think Tyler never had a chance. She put him in the not-my-husband box because of his looks and charm AND because he wasn't a traditionally souther guy.  She enjoyed pulling him to beds but was never going to choose him as her husband. I could not shake the feeling that he just wasn't her type. And Hannah was not willing to stray from her type. It is why she held on to Luke sooo long and sent home some decent men she didn't even TRY to get to know, and is why she ultimately chose Jed.  I called Luke, Jed, and Garett as her type from the beginning. Garett fought with Luke, which is why he left earlier than I expected.

Peter also had NO chance. Not her type.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 1

This tweet had meaning. So did my June 5th the day before I left for my Vegas party. Told you I was working on something, and it was something I could only really remember doing once before in the history of my site. At the time, I thought I would have it. I don’t. But as we know, every season after I reveal the spoiler, I get sent numerous things every season about it being wrong. Some have ended up being legit (Ali, Kaitlyn, Rachel) where I had to change the ending and it ended up being correct. But sometimes I get told I was wrong with my initial spoiler (Emily didn’t pick Jef she’s with Arie, Andi didn’t pick Josh it’s Nick that video was fake, JoJo didn’t pick Jordan, etc). Basically every season I post the spoiler, at some point during the next few months someone will tell me the spoiler is wrong and they’re hearing different. Sometimes they’re right, sometimes my initial spoiler is right. This year has been no different. 3 weeks ago I started hearing that Hannah was with Jed and not Tyler. Started looking into it, and the Tuesday before I left for Vegas is when I got the most interesting tip about a possible Hannah and Jed engagement. So I’ve spent the better part of the last two weeks doing all I can to figure out it’s legitimacy. And now I finally feel comfortable and can report:

Hannah chose Jed at the end and they are engaged.

Some fans are losing their marbles now because they were so convinced it was Tyler. Hell, I did too for a bit. But it’s not. And frankly, there’s nothing I can say to convince you it is Jed, so I’m not gonna try. The thing I was referring to when I said “it was something I could only remember doing once before” is I thought I was going to be able to tell you HOW I know she’s with Jed, but realized I couldn’t. Only other time I was able to do that was the Nick video where I had actual proof of it. Sorry the initial Tyler info was wrong. Just wasn’t as solid as I thought it was. But the info about Jed from 3 weeks ago is as solid as I can get and I just have to leave it at that. I’m well aware people will still hold out hope it’s Tyler and you have every right to. All I’m doing is telling you what I was told based on the people I’ve spoken with, the information I’ve seen, and frankly, one major piece of information that’s floating out there. I’m confident in this and I’ll leave it at that. Every time I’ve had to change my spoiler in the past (Ali, Kaitlyn, Rachel) it’s ended up being right, so, take that for what it’s worth. I wouldn’t change the biggest spoiler of the season unless I had something pretty solid to go off of. I believe I do.

Now, from this point forward, you will no doubt hear “It’s Tyler, he’s wrong.” Hell, I’m already hearing it when I started asking around and I hadn’t changed the spoiler til today. Trust me, there are people that fully believe it’s Tyler. Now, do they believe it because the spoiler has been out there for a month it was Tyler and they’re just regurgitating what they heard, or, do they actually know something? If I went into detail what I’ve dealt with the past 3 weeks and what I’ve heard, your head would spin. Mine did. It’s what I deal with every season. Sometimes my own spoiler does me in. Since it isn’t Tyler, I guess you’d have to ask each of them individually why they think/know it’s Tyler. Nobody will be able to come up with anything solid. When I looked back at my initial notes on it, and the one thing that put me over the top to post it was Tyler, I thought it was solid, but it wasn’t solid enough. There will be A LOT of discussion over this until July 29th. I’m fully aware. But I can only go with the most recent solid info I received and I believe it to be the most trustworthy. Wish I could share it, but I can’t.

Also, you will no doubt hear that “Hannah chose no one, she’s seeing both Tyler and Jed post show and will make a decision at the ATFR,” because yeah, I’ve heard that one too. I’ve heard everything on the table. It’s been a crazy two weeks I tell ya’. There’s basically nothing I haven’t heard in regards to the ending. But it’s Jed, they’re engaged, and that won’t change from me the rest of the season. There hasn’t been anything more concrete on Hannah and Jed than what I received a few weeks ago.

Now with that said, we have the whole issue of a new couple, Jed and Hannah, and the rumors surrounding that. I have to be vague here since nothing has been proven, no one has come forward putting their name to it, and until someone does, it’s all speculation. But let me just say this: I have heard it. All of it. Since the second he was announced as a contestant all the way back in March. I’ve talked to people directly involved and they do not want to come forward. They want no part of this, even though I told them that Jed is engaged to Hannah. I can’t force anyone to do anything they don’t want to do. I reached out to the people I needed to, some responded, some didn’t. Hard to know what to believe is true and what isn’t if no one will own up to it. So for the time being, we plow forward. If knowing the new spoiler changes anyone’s viewpoint and maybe now they feel the need to speak on this, hey, I’m right here. Lets just say the whole situation sucks. There is one thing I saw personally but could never share because it would out a source. Lets just say it’s right in line with exactly what Jed told Hannah on their 1-on-1 in RI about “using this show as a platform.” Again, I wish I could provide more, but I can’t out sources.

I KNOW you have questions. I do. What about this tweet? What about family liking this person on Instagram? What about Tyler’s third cousins half sisters roommate who started following Hannah right after the show? What about how great Tyler and Hannah look together? Like I said, there’s nothing I can tell you to combat any of that. If in your mind you believe she’s with Tyler, then nothing I say will change your mind. So if you think it’s Tyler, it’s very easy to create a narrative of all the stuff you see on screen, all the stuff you hear Hannah say in interviews about Tyler, and all the social media Hannah and Tyler similarities to back up your point. All anyone can do is speculate at this point, and I get it, that’s what people do. But after the fact, when it’s not the person they thought it was, that speculation meant nothing. You can easily make a case right now post-show that A) Hannah is with Jed B) Hannah is with Tyler C) Hannah left single. Easily. I can make them for everyone if you’d like. Because anyone can make an argument to fit the narrative they want to believe. But only one of them is true, so that’s why the different narratives don’t mean much in the long run.

I don’t wish ill will on any couples from this show. Do I think most of them will last? No, I don’t. I think this show has turned into a show more about opportunity and advancing careers than I do about finding someone to spend the rest of your life with. The ones that do make it, congrats to them. They are the exception, not the rule. So until something concrete is proven, or until someone wants to puts their name to a story, it’s all just words and speculation. I said it during Jed’s 1-on-1 date at the time, and I’ll say it again: he admitted to initially coming on the show because it was a platform for his music. That shouldn’t be forgotten. Because he met Hannah and fallen for her her doesn’t change the fact the show is still a platform for his music. He’s not quitting his music career because he’s with her. I’m much more skeptical about the whole thing and his intentions than I am with all the hearsay and speculation going on. I just don’t see it long term based on what I’ve gathered. But hey, we’ll see.

• Useful 1

Another spoiler account who thought Tyler won received video of Jed at a bar with a girl.  She was not given consent to post it and doesn't know what to do. She thinks RS is in the same predicament.  She said Jed's friends, who told her he was 100% single, have been messaging her asking her if it's true. LOL My my my...Has there ever been anything like this?

I don't think RS would change his spoiler without hard proof.  Maybe Hannah chose Jed but then they split?

5 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

Another spoiler account who thought Tyler won received video of Jed at a bar with a girl.  She was not given consent to post it and doesn't know what to do. She thinks RS is in the same predicament.  She said Jed's friends, who told her he was 100% single, have been messaging her asking her if it's true. LOL My my my...Has there ever been anything like this?

I don't think RS would change his spoiler without hard proof.  Maybe Hannah chose Jed but then they split?

Maybe she will change her mind after Jed's true colors are revealed. Aww Jed....I liked you too.

59 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

Maybe she will change her mind after Jed's true colors are revealed. Aww Jed....I liked you too.

Tyler vs Peter vs Mike

The Bachelor will be one of those 3.

Who does everyone want???

(edited)

Reality Steve, always so long-winded and melodramatic! Granted, this is a pretty juicy situation. Multiple spoiler people got the scoop that it was Tyler, but now they seem more convinced of Jed than they ever were with the other guy. Neither source seems to be hinting it was a proper Jason or Arie-style switcheroo. We shall see...

If it doesn't work out with Jed, the Hannah B/Chris Harrison ship lives! 🙂

Edited by Dejana
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Honestly RS doesn't seem very confident about Jed either.  Maybe it's because of his post-show sloppy actions.  But the spoilers are super wonky. I think it's possible she chose Jed but is single now. I've been in camp Luke was her true F1 for awhile now. It went to hell at the last hour (the FS date which she seemed excited about in the preview) when he made it so she could not choose him and face the public.  The jump from Luke to Jed makes sense, since she needed to choose quickly and Jed is most similar Luke.  It's halfway through the season and she still feels like she doesn't really know the other guys and is still attached to Luke--not a good sign.  I wonder if maybe she chose Jed but later decided she couldn't stay with him. Hannah was most invested in Luke. 

It would also explain why Jed and Tyler are bros.  Very odd Jed would be sooo friendly with a man whom his fiance couldn't keep her hands off of  during the show.   

(edited)
12 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-jed-wyatts-allegedly-had-girlfriend/

What a crap show.  I'm so glad I didn't have to go in to work today.  This is better than the actual show.

And she thought my precious baby Tyler was the player.

Holy shit!!!  😲😲😲

“He wanted a platform. He kept telling me, ‘I don’t want my dad to have to help me pay rent anymore.’ He said he only wanted to be top five … to be a major player so that it would be beneficial.”

The Beast will be coming out.  Do you think Hannah is single now??

Edited by nutty1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, nutty1 said:

Holy shit!!!  😲😲😲

“He wanted a platform. He kept telling me, ‘I don’t want my dad to have to help me pay rent anymore.’ He said he only wanted to be top five … to be a major player so that it would be beneficial.”

Hannah being single would explain the wonky spoilers.

But wouldn't be too surprised if she stuck it out with Jed in an act of defiance.  You see how blindly she defends Luke? And Jed's not going anywhere because he's in it for the fame.

15 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Holy shit!!!  😲😲😲

If she is, this gives her carte blanche to go ahead and pursue Luke, who is all she ever wanted in the first place.  Everyone plays nice until ATFR, then she does what what-his-name did (Melnick???) and chooses Luke, breaking up with whomever on national TV.  We get the Bachelor we want next season (or not), but the Lunkhead and Hannah show goes on unabated.

Everyone wins.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, nutty1 said:

Remember how she went bat crazy over Scott, the guy who had a girlfriend!!!???

I will admit, I wouldn't want to go used car shopping with Hannah.  She'd pick a lemon for sure.

• LOL 13
  • Love 3

Damn that was fast. It was like as soon as Reality Steve confirmed the spoiler was wrong, the tea came a flowing. Well lucky for Tyler, he's coming out of this season golden (and still very, very hot. Just thought I'd add that part). 

• Love 11
(edited)

I bet Scott has a lot to say now.

Other spoiler accounts are saying there are pictures of Hannah and Jed meeting in Nashville a couple weeks ago.  But Hannah was only in Nashville for a couple days and Jed was doing his music concerts during this time.  Isn't that off for a SHV?  I thought they lock them away somewhere for 3-4 days for quality time? Maybe Jed and Hannah ended things?  This is the same weekend he was out and about at bars at night hitting on women, according to multiple sources.  I'm not sure these pics mean they are engaged.  RS might have jumped the gun again.

People thought Jed and Hannah might have been together this past weekend because they were quiet but maybe they are just laying low because they knew this story was dropping?  This is People, don't they actual talk to the show, agents, etc before running stories?   Hannah didn't post anything about the bachelorette on her instagram yesterday which I though was odd.  I didn't understand why being on a SHV would prevent her from promoting the bachelorette in instagram. 

Edited by dirtypop90
18 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Holy shit!!!  😲😲😲

I wish independence weren’t the top thing so valued in our culture. The stuff some people do (work as strippers, use significant others, etc) all because God forbid your parents help you out with rent or you live at home is beyond me. But I get that there’s this pressure in America. In so much of the rest of the world people even live at home until they get married. 

What about family, honesty, integrity, and love? Is independence important above all? 

Luckily most of us agree fame isn’t everything.

Young, single, attractive men and women will often date a lot. I see nothing wrong with them dating someone and still signing up for the show. After all, Hannah herself is dating quite a few men. Now, if they have actual girlfriends or boyfriends back home they still want to be with and their entire participation on the show is a sham, that’s not cool. I wouldn’t want my man all over another woman, kissing her on national television.

• Love 6

What a mess but my gut was right about Jed.  I just have not been able to warm up to him.  My mom even doesn't like him and we never agree about men. lol He just seemed slimy to me, so not genuine, and his body language with Hannah is off.  Hannah is always the aggressor and I just could tell he was acting.

Can you believe he commented under one of Dylan's posts that "Scott sucked"?!  He is such a fraud. 

• Love 3
18 hours ago, SallyAlbright said:

I think he's too good for the show in general. I wouldn't want to see him getting attacked by 30 "influencers" who are catty and unemployed!

Yeah, as much as I would love to see more of him, I have decided I want it to be far from this franchise. Especially since every lead ends up being hated. I want better for him. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I'm not too jazzed about Tyler as Bachelor.  He's very delicious looking, speaks well and appears to be kind, but there is just no THERE there for me.  He's as vanilla as Peter Brady the Pilot.  Neither spark my interest as lead much. 

But it HAS been the Luke show thus far, so maybe they have more oompf than I give them credit for.  I just haven't seen it from any of them.

Jed least of all.  And despite her occasional descent into crazyland, I still love Hannah as Bachelorette.  She's a new breed, maybe because of her age.  She's pretty fearless, and I take that as a positive. 

And no matter what mis-steps Reality Steve makes on occasion, I'm always gonna be a fan.  His critics will never get the goods he gets, and he just laughs at them, all the way to the bank.  

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, leighdear said:

And no matter what mis-steps Reality Steve makes on occasion, I'm always gonna be a fan.  His critics will never get the goods he gets, and he just laughs at them, all the way to the bank.  

I am with you on this!!!

• Love 4

And just like that...I'm out. Just when I thought I could finally make it all the way through a season. What happened to this show? Why does it suck so bad now? Oh, I know, because they seem to think we want to see the lead humiliated, they seem to think we don't actually want to see two good people fall in love, they seem to think we want to spend countless hours watching people fight. Sad thing is, they're right, since this show still gets decent ratings and is still on the air. 

This might be the moment I finally break up with the show because I don't want to see this happen to Mike or Peter or Tyler. They should all get the hell out while the public still has a good opinion of them. Because this show does not care about protecting that and whoever gets the lead will end up trashed and humiliated. 

• Love 2

I can't think of a previous lead that isn't doing just fine.  None seem to be drowning in humiliation, angst and ridicule because of their time on the show.  Marriages, kids, new romances, engagements, businesses, huge social media followings, podcasts, TV shows, etc.  Doesn't sound too horrible.  

And the last guys standing here do seem great.  But none of us really know them.  And just because there haven't been troops of scorned women coming forward to trash them in the media doesn't mean they're perfect guys.  Everybody has skeletons.  Some are just buried deeper than others.  

• Love 6
(edited)

There are past skeletons and then there are current skeletons.  Jed is allegedly still up to no good.  I'm sorry but if all the accusations were about Luke (because he's portrayed as aggressive on tv) or Tyler (because he's too attractive and smooth), there would be no mercy.  They would get slammed and Hannah would be called all kinds of dumb for choosing them when it was OBVIOUS they were bad guys.  Jed will not get the same energy because he is boring and average in every way.  But guess what? boring, average looking, broke guys can be just as slick and cheat too, exhibit A, Jed.

Edited by dirtypop90
typo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, dirtypop90 said:

There are past skeletons and then there is current skeletons.  Jed is allegedly still up to no good.  I'm sorry but if all the accusations were about Luke (because he's portrayed as aggressive on tv) or Tyler (because he's too attractive and smooth), there would be no mercy.  They would get slammed and Hannah would be called all kinds of dumb for choosing them when it was OBVIOUS they were bad guys.  Jed will not get the same energy because he is boring and average in every way.  But guess what? boring, average looking, broke guys can be just as slick and cheat too, exhibit A, Jed.

I hate to say it, but I initially liked Jed. I thought he was cute and seemed like an interesting guy.

It is so true that boring, average, broke guys can be slick and cheat too. The sexy, successful guys may get more women throwing themselves at them, but I don't think that necessarily means they're always the players and cheaters and that the average or ugly broke guys won't cause headaches. Good-looking men (and women) get a bad rep, but I've personally had more positive experiences with men who have more going for them. It's the guys who are insecure about themselves and their lives who I've been hurt more by. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, leighdear said:

I'm not too jazzed about Tyler as Bachelor.  He's very delicious looking, speaks well and appears to be kind, but there is just no THERE there for me.  He's as vanilla as Peter Brady the Pilot.  Neither spark my interest as lead much. 

Do you follow him on SM?  He's not vanilla at all.  Mike or Peter are both more bland. I admit I've been following Tyler a lot since the season started, and I have been surprised. Tyler not being vanilla is honestly why I thought he wasn't Hannah's type and the first spoiler was incorrect.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, hnygrl said:

At that age, a lot of us old-heads were hip deep in our ho-phase. And today, we thank God and sweet baby JESUS that there was no internet or social media when we were out there doing the things we did. No evidence.

Haha! Amen. 

Mike J. seems sincere and I do think it's about time they get a male lead of color. That said, they'd be fools not to to ask Tyler to be Bach if he's not F1. 

It's only because he's hot but I too am following Tyler on Instagram and yeah, he's actually pretty funny. And i'm not making excuses because he's hot, i didn't think the football metaphors were all that on the show. Point is, there's personality we're not seeing. It's the Hannah G. edit (hot , chemistry with lead, but with a personality they're not showing).

• Love 5

Just a random thought,,,I am sure Jed spent a few days post filming with Hannah, like all the "happy" couples do. While the GF back home...the one he called when he landed in LA to say I love you.....was waiting for his return to rekindle their romance. Just YUK.

• Love 2

Jed, if you wanted exposure for your music and get your face on television, you should've tried out for The Voice. And if your voice was good enough, Blake Shelton would've turned his chair for you. Plus, if you were truly a decent artist, Blake would've gotten you bigger gigs. Now, if I were anyone in Nashville, I wouldn't give you the time of day. What a dumbass.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, nutty1 said:

Just a random thought,,,I am sure Jed spent a few days post filming with Hannah, like all the "happy" couples do. While the GF back home...the one he called when he landed in LA to say I love you.....was waiting for his return to rekindle their romance. Just YUK.

Jed PROPOSED to Hannah while having a gf back home waiting for him.  No integrity. 

3 minutes ago, Nedsdag said:

Jed, if you wanted exposure for your music and get your face on television, you should've tried out for The Voice. And if your voice was good enough, Blake Shelton would've turned his chair for you. Plus, if you were truly a decent artist, Blake would've gotten you bigger gigs. Now, if I were anyone in Nashville, I wouldn't give you the time of day. What a dumbass.

Jed's not that delusional, nor is his pr/agent.  His people signed him up for this because he doesn't have the voice for a music competition.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 7

I can see why Jed did this. 

I mean all of the aspiring singers that have been cast on this show have been nothing if not overwhelmingly successful.

Huh, wait a minute, never mind, he's just a douche.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

So Fleiss is basically acknowledging the rumors. 

Mike Fleiss

@fleissmeister
Just spoke with @AlabamaHannah . She’s as strong and confident as ever! What a great #TheBachelorette !!!

22 hours ago, nutty1 said:

Jed commented on each of these pictures..... click the pictures to see comments and video on below one.

I just realized in the advertisement he’s wearing the same jacket he wears on his one on one with Hannah! Lol this guy!

15 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

So Fleiss is basically acknowledging the rumors. 

Mike Fleiss

@fleissmeister
Just spoke with @AlabamaHannah . She’s as strong and confident as ever! What a great #TheBachelorette !!!

They have been planning something. Hannah and Jed’s complete silence on SM is not because they are on a SHV. They might be together but that’s not the reason they are silent.  This can’t be ignored.  They will remain silent until a pr plan is in place.  It’s tricky because they can’t release a joint statement without telling the world Jed is F1. But I honestly feel like the people exclusive and Mike’s tweet does that. 

(edited)

OMG Hannah really does have a type.  Jed is another Luke.  He ghosted another girl he was dating and told her he was taking him away from Jesus.  Can't make this up.

Text messages and tweet taken from reddit:

https://imgur.com/gallery/JIKOD1j

I don't want to shame Hannah for wanting a Christian but some people are just blind to how folks use religion and the bible to manipulate.  I hope she was not choosing a husband based on ability to quote the bible or talk about love for Jesus.  Disclaimer: I am a Christian. 

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 2

I bet fellow opportunist Luke Pell has already contacted Jed and they are commiserating about their terrible treatment by The Bachelorette franchise and Bachelor Nation.

BTW - was it Dean or Peter (on Rachel's season) who pulled the same thing on his girlfriend? "Oh, I'm just doing this for my career...we'll come out stronger at the end...I'm doing it for us..."  And then the gal got in touch with Reality Steve, who ran with it? I'm thinking it was Peter.

32 minutes ago, adhoc said:

I bet fellow opportunist Luke Pell has already contacted Jed and they are commiserating about their terrible treatment by The Bachelorette franchise and Bachelor Nation.

BTW - was it Dean or Peter (on Rachel's season) who pulled the same thing on his girlfriend? "Oh, I'm just doing this for my career...we'll come out stronger at the end...I'm doing it for us..."  And then the gal got in touch with Reality Steve, who ran with it? I'm thinking it was Peter.

It was Peter.

I hope Jed is persona non grata in Nashville after the crap he pulled. I know there are more sinners than saints in Music City but this isn't a good look.

Oh, well, now Jed will have Hannah pay for his rent since his dad won't pay it anymore.

1 hour ago, dirtypop90 said:

They have been planning something. Hannah and Jed’s complete silence on SM is not because they are on a SHV. They might be together but that’s not the reason they are silent.

I keep seeing the term "SHV"  what does that mean?   

• Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

I keep seeing the term "SHV"  what does that mean?   

Safe house visit.  When the lead and F1 get visits between the Final rose ceremony and the finale when they become public.  Typically lead and F1 get visits every 2-3 weeks.

Edited by dirtypop90
typo
  • Love 2