Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15: Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

Btw, just realized I didn't specify it was Tyler C. who is the F1, since there are two. Though I guess if people are reading spoilers that'd be obvious since Tyler G. gets booted from the show. 

I have to say I was "WTF" over Tyler's intro package last week and that cringe worthy dancing, though I could tell he was kind of cute. And then he really didn't leave much of an impression during the first night. I may be wrong but I don't think they even showed him and Hannah talking during the cocktail party. 

But damn he was doing it for me tonight. I thought he looked great during the night portion of the group date, I cracked up when he told Cam, "so this is like going to be your thing now, show up on group dates you're not on". And I noticed the way he was looking at Hannah before she later said that's exactly what was doing it for her.

Yes he's a little slurry and sleepy sounding and may have been a stoner in high school but I'm feeling it. And thank goodness because I was losing all faith in Hannah for the Luke P obsession. 

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Btw, just realized I didn't specify it was Tyler C. who is the F1, since there are two. Though I guess if people are reading spoilers that'd be obvious since Tyler G. gets booted from the show. 

I have to say I was "WTF" over Tyler's intro package last week and that cringe worthy dancing, though I could tell he was kind of cute. And then he really didn't leave much of an impression during the first night. I may be wrong but I don't think they even showed him and Hannah talking during the cocktail party. 

But damn he was doing it for me tonight. I thought he looked great during the night portion of the group date, I cracked up when he told Cam, "so this is like going to be your thing now, show up on group dates you're not on". And I noticed the way he was looking at Hannah before she later said that's exactly what was doing it for her.

Yes he's a little slurry and sleepy sounding and may have been a stoner in high school but I'm feeling it. And thank goodness because I was losing all faith in Hannah for the Luke P obsession. 

He won me over too.  He looks like a young Patrick Swayze. 

• Love 1

Yep, glad to say I finally "get" the Tyler C. appeal. He genuinely seems like he might fall asleep at any moment, but there's definitely also something attractive about it. He looks at her like he is genuinely SO attracted to her, and that's appealing. They will make a very pretty couple.

Plus, he's not Luke or Cam which at this point makes him good enough for me! 

• Love 5
13 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Interesting that production had to remove two contestants this season.   Are background checks getting sloppier?

I don't know if it COULD be sloppier.  But ABC did at least release the names early, giving the fans time to do their own vetting.  If the network isn't going to do it right, at least they're outsourcing.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

Cam is obviously the producer's first sacrificial lamb.  And while I'm sure he rattles off the "ABC" thing plenty, we know the editors insert a lot into episodes, so I'm betting they not only TOLD him to say it in several different talking heads, they probably used a couple of them multiple times to increase the ABC count for the evening. 

No doubt he's an annoying twit, but we know how they magnify the worst qualities of these contestants for effect.  

C can FO PDQ. 

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 3

Holy Hannah....I just read this on Reality Steve's site....I may just be behind, but he seemed like a nice guy!!

Episode 3:

While the guys were out on this date, production came to the mansion and removed Tyler G. from the show. They had been given some information about his past relationships and told him it wouldn’t be good for him to remain on the show and he needed to leave immediately. If you search hard enough on the internet, you can find out what was said. I don’t believe any of the women have come forward publicly with their names attached to it yet that I’ve seen, so while we don’t know if there’s receipts and proof of anything, the accusations were disturbing to say the least and production and legal for ABC thought it was serious enough to remove him from the show. Don’t wanna make it worse for the guy than it already is, so I won’t repeat what the accusations were. But they’re out there if you look.

• Love 1

I jotted down the highlights from what RS wrote. I started with next week's episode. 

Episode 3: (airing May 27th) Los Angeles, CA (19 to 15)
GD rose:  Garrett got the rose.
1:1  Connor got the rose.
GD Rose: Mike got the rose
She sends Cam home during this tailgate party.
Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Jonathan Saunders and Joey Jones. Tyler Gowzdz was kicked off the show earlier in the episode by production. Hannah sent Cam home the day of the rose ceremony.

Episode 4: (airing June 3rd) Newport, RI (15 to 12)
1:1: Jed gets rose
Not 100% sure on this group date rose, but I think it was Peter. Rugby game….Kevin ambulance, hurt shoulder
At the cocktail party, Luke Stone thought Luke Parker was too rough during the rugby match and was out to hurt him. Felt it was uncalled for and upset by the whole thing and when he expressed it to Hannah felt she took up for Luke Parker, so Luke Stone eliminated himself before the rose ceremony.
Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Matteo Valles and John Paul Jones. Luke Stone eliminated himself during the cocktail party.
1:1  Tyler C. gets the rose.

Episode 5: (airing June 10th) Scotland (12 to 9)
1:1  Luke P got the rose.
GD Rose: Jed got the rose. 
1:1  Mike Johnson got the rose.
Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Devin Harris, Kevin Fortenberry, and Grant Eckel.

Episode 6: (airing June 17th) Latvia (9 to 7)  
1:1  Garrett got the rose.
GD Rose: Not 100% sure on group date rose here, but think it was Tyler.  
1:1  Peter got the rose.
Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Dustin Kendrick and Dylan Barbour.

Episode 7 (airing June 24th): The Netherlands (7 To 4)
I’m not sure the order these dates happened, but because it was the episode before hometowns, roses were up on every date. At some point during this episode, Connor Saeli was eliminated before ever getting a date. Wasn’t told why, but he definitely never had a 1-on-1 and wasn’t part of the group date.
1-on-1: Jed Wyatt. Got a rose.
1-on-1: Tyler Cameron. Tyler got a rose.
1-on-1: Mike Johnson. Went bike riding for a portion of their date. Mike didn’t receive a rose and was sent home.
3-on-1: Peter Weber, Luke Parker, & Garrett Powell. The three of them had to weigh cheese on their date. Peter gets the first rose leaving Luke and Garrett to have a non-traditional 2-on-1. Kinda like Tia & Bekah on Arie’s season and Cassie & Kirpa last season. Luke & Garrett did not get along (and as you’ve seen in the previews, Luke became the guy in the house that rubbed a lot of them the wrong way), and this is the date where Luke yells at him about how he’s not gonna ruin this for him. Whatever went down, Hannah took Luke’s side. Luke gets the rose.

Episode 8: (airing July 1st): Hometowns 
Rose Ceremony Elimination: None. Hannah couldn’t decide so she ended up taking all 4 guys to Greece for overnight dates.

Episode 9: (airing July 8th): Overnights in Greece
Which brings us to the biggest point of the season, and that’s when Hannah sends Luke home during the dinner portion of their overnight date. This was alluded to in the extended preview. 

Here’s what I can tell you of what went down from what I’ve heard:
We know that Luke had the 4th overnight date. If you don’t think Hannah had sex on any of the previous three overnights, you’re being naïve. And if she did, that’s perfectly normal and she has every right to. Almost all of them have sex with at least one of the guys, if not more than one. You may disagree with a woman doing that, but that doesn’t make you right and them wrong. I don’t know which ones Hannah slept with or didn’t. I’m just not naïve enough to think she didn’t have it with any of them. Hannah and Luke’s talk surrounded the issue of sex on the overnights. Luke told her if they spent the night, they wouldn’t be having sex. It’s not something he believes in anymore before marriage. Because we don’t know how the conversation played out (we only heard voiceover and snippets from it), it’s impossible to know exactly how the topic of sex with the other guy(s) on the overnights came up. Did Luke straight up ask her if she did? Did Hannah say something to the effect of, “Well what would you think if I did?” Whatever the case was, Hannah was not pleased with Luke’s response to it as we hear her say (and actually visually see her say) “I don’t owe you anything.” And later, we see her say, “I have had sex…and Jesus still loves me.”

Rose Ceremony Elimination: Peter Weber.

Episode 10: (airing July 15th): Men Tell All

Episode 11: (airing July 23rd): Finale (Jed vs Tyler)

Hannah picked Tyler Cameron and they are engaged.

• Love 3

From a Reddit post 2 months ago...

Posting this from a throwaway account because I’m an active poster and don’t want this tied to my account or friends.

BUT two of my best friends went to high school with Tyler Gwozdz. They both say that he is the BIGGEST asshole douche of all time. My friend used the words "extreme misogynist."

The story that most caught my attention involves his treatment of an ex. Apparently he dated a really sweet girl but they would get in public screaming matches often. The relationship ended horrifically - while in Europe he SPIT ON HER and left.

Neither of these friends really watch the show but they cannot believe he’s going to be on TV.

14 hours ago, nutty1 said:

From a Reddit post 2 months ago...

Posting this from a throwaway account because I’m an active poster and don’t want this tied to my account or friends.

BUT two of my best friends went to high school with Tyler Gwozdz. They both say that he is the BIGGEST asshole douche of all time. My friend used the words "extreme misogynist."

The story that most caught my attention involves his treatment of an ex. Apparently he dated a really sweet girl but they would get in public screaming matches often. The relationship ended horrifically - while in Europe he SPIT ON HER and left.

Neither of these friends really watch the show but they cannot believe he’s going to be on TV.

"Daddy, Tyler ditched me in Europe. Will you hook me up with a flight back home?"

"Sure thing, honey."

"Also, will you make a doctor's appointment for me? He spit on me and I need a broad-spectrum antibiotic."

"Gross. I'll take care of it."

"Tyler will be arriving on our previously scheduled flight.  Will you meet him at the airport and break his kneecaps with a tire iron?"

"Of course I will, sweetheart. I can get my money back from your second plane ticket then too. Have a safe flight!"

"You're the best, Daddy."

• LOL 3
(edited)

Hey, this show is a magnet for misogynists, tools, knobs, douchebags, crapweasels, dillholes, dickweeds, wankers and pricks.  And a few nice guys thrown in for variety.  And you certainly can't tell by looking at them!

Thank goodness she ditches Cam next round....he's exhausting.  

But it's too bad that Tyler G is such a putz.  I thought he was one of the best looking there.  

Edited by leighdear
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, leighdear said:

Thank goodness she ditches Cam next round....he's exhausting.  

This is why I need to spoil myself for this show. Knowing he's leaving allows me to watch. If Cam was staying I would have stopped watching until he was gone. I just can't with him. Life is too short and I'm too old for his overly scripted brand of asshat. He's not crazy, or dangerous or a raging maniac, he's just fucking annoying, like a gnat that just won't go away. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I’m not sure the order these dates happened, but because it was the episode before hometowns, roses were up on every date. At some point during this episode, Connor Saeli was eliminated before ever getting a date. Wasn’t told why, but he definitely never had a 1-on-1 and wasn’t part of the group date

I realize RS can't be right 100% of the time but he got 2 things wrong already...maybe more, I honestly haven't paid that much attention. But Cam didn't get sent home before the RC and Connor S definitely got a one on one date. I...don't really have a point, just that sometimes RS is wrong.

Edited by Lilac2000
1 hour ago, Lilac2000 said:

I realize RS can't be right 100% of the time but he got 2 things wrong already...maybe more, I honestly haven't paid that much attention. But Cam didn't get sent home before the RC and Connor S definitely got a one on one date. I...don't really have a point, just that sometimes RS is wrong.

I think he meant a 1:1 on that episode, because there was only 1 group date and he wasn’t on it. 

I don’t sweat the small details RS gets wrong. He usually has the important stuff correct. 

I could definitely see Peter being chosen for the next Bachelorette. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Lilac2000 said:

Actually, regarding Connor, I may be wrong but his spoilers did say that Hannah felt better later in the day, so they did have the night portion of the day, which is what happened. He also did say Connor visited her in her hotel room.

7 hours ago, nutty1 said:

I think he meant a 1:1 on that episode, because there was only 1 group date and he wasn’t on it. 

I don’t sweat the small details RS gets wrong. He usually has the important stuff correct. 

Peter is starting out VERY strong.  As long as he doesn't do stupid things to make us hate him, he looks & acts like a lead should.  Plus, being a pilot is a great job for a Bachelor possible.  

• Love 6
19 hours ago, Lilac2000 said:

Different date, different episode, different nation.

• Love 1
On 5/28/2019 at 1:01 AM, nutty1 said:

I know this was just a brain slip, but that would be my favorite season EVAH of this show.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Supposedly Luke has done some Instagram apologizing, but I don't have an Insta account, so I haven't seen anything.  Reality Steve referred to it in his column today.  

Too little, too late for most of these guys, including Luke.  They're all old enough to understand socially acceptable behavior, especially when the Internet will NEVER.EVER.EVER let you forget what you've done.  Ever. 

• Love 4

So I caved and read spoilers.  I'm pleasantly surprised if reality steve is right.  I just knew it would be a colton-like dude like connor, garett, or jed  or even luke (before the villian edit kicked in), so I thought the season would get boring for me once she let the dudes I actually like go.

But now I'm concerned about Jed being the bachelor.  Please no.  He is so average (and I'm being generous) in every way and has no charisma or charm to make up for it.  30 women fighting for him would be way to unbelievable.  Colton was at least cute and had some charm.  The producers must be eyeing Jed though because he gets so much promo and airtime, and he's not exactly heating up the place with hannah.  I can't even imagine him that broken up if Hannah dumps him.  Please do not make him the bachelor.

• Love 3

Jed hasn't distinguished himself as yet, but Hannah was a bit of a mess as a contestant too.  I don't think I've seen enough to write him off yet, but he may indeed be a dud.  

I'm a bit hesitant to have Peter Brady in the pilots seat next season if he keeps coming off as Vanilla as he has so far.  Still plenty of time to see how they come across when the crowd is thinned.  Still too many for me to really differentiate them.  

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Jed hasn't distinguished himself as yet, but Hannah was a bit of a mess as a contestant too.  I don't think I've seen enough to write him off yet, but he may indeed be a dud.  

I'm a bit hesitant to have Peter Brady in the pilots seat next season if he keeps coming off as Vanilla as he has so far.  Still plenty of time to see how they come across when the crowd is thinned.  Still too many for me to really differentiate them.  

Fair but I could tell Hannah had a personality (just didn't know if I liked her personality lol) and I thought she was attractive enough to be lead.  

Unfortunately, Hannah and I have completely different tastes in men.  The only two I like in her bottom six are Peter and Tyler, and neither seem like her type.  Peter likely got the attention of production, and well...Tyler is just hot enough to get Hannah's attention though not being her type.

I don't think they are highlighting Tyler.  They didn't even promote his date!   I had no clue before reading spoilers.

• Love 1

Not highlighting Tyler is no longer. I think every woman watching was drooling over him. He seems like a catch. 

Previews were pretty hot. She was laying on top of Peter (I think it was him) and Tyler was laying on top of her. She has good taste!! ❤️

• Love 3

Even though she wastes her time with Psycho Luke till almost the end, the fact that she ends up with Tyler makes me happy for Hannah.    See, every now and then I'm a right reason watcher.

ABC might not be happy though as the Tyler love (just listened to Juliet Litman drool over him on her podcast for an hour) is off the charts and he would have been a very popular bachelor.   

Guess its down to Pilot Pete vs Mike for the Bachelor even with Mike going out before hometowns as ABC might be finally ready for a black bachelor.

• Love 3
(edited)
11 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Even though she wastes her time with Psycho Luke till almost the end, the fact that she ends up with Tyler makes me happy for Hannah.    See, every now and then I'm a right reason watcher.

ABC might not be happy though as the Tyler love (just listened to Juliet Litman drool over him on her podcast for an hour) is off the charts and he would have been a very popular bachelor.   

Guess its down to Pilot Pete vs Mike for the Bachelor even with Mike going out before hometowns as ABC might be finally ready for a black bachelor.

Hannah was not in the F4, so there is hope! Now I have to listen to Juliet, LOL!

Edited by nutty1
  • Love 2

If Tyler & Hannah don't pan out, he would definitely be a popular candidate to become Bachelor.  There's enough time between their engagement and the beginning of the new Bachelor this fall, if they implode.  He wouldn't make it onto Paradise to possibly behave badly, thus preserving his attractiveness as a lead. 

I DO like Hannah, I'm just sayin'.......  

• Love 6

I can't believe I'm saying this, because I normally do not care in the slightest, but I really hope Hannah and Tyler work out. I find myself thinking they are really cute together - he seems to calm her more nervous energy. 

• Love 7
(edited)
14 hours ago, chocolatine said:

At the same time?

Now that would be worth watching.

Back to the lack of background checks: Kevin was on probation for DUI while filming this series. His mug shot is better than any model's.

Kevin arrested.

Speaking of models, our Tyler's job is model. He builds some things (and dances) on the side. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Here is his Instagram account which also lists his modeling agencies.

ETA: It's funny that Tyler's last name is Cameron. You know: Always Be Cameron.

Edited by saber5055
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
50 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, because I normally do not care in the slightest, but I really hope Hannah and Tyler work out. I find myself thinking they are really cute together - he seems to calm her more nervous energy. 

He can help her with her insecurities too.  Hannah comes off as if she says in her head "I need to be perfect" "I need to do everything right"  "Am I good enough" 24/7, which isn't uncommon for someone who has been doing talent competitions and pageants since she was a child.  I really think Tyler would help her with that or Peter.  

It's why I don't like Luke or Jed with her.   She would 100% feel the need to be perfect with Luke.  And I don't think a life running around supporting her man's musical aspirations would be good for her either, which is what life with Jed would be like.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, saber5055 said:

Speaking of models, our Tyler's job is model. He builds some things (and dances) on the side. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Here is his Instagram account which also lists his modeling agencies.

Holy shit he's beautiful!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, dirtypop90 said:

He can help her with her insecurities too.  Hannah comes off as if she says in her head "I need to be perfect" "I need to do everything right"  "Am I good enough" 24/7, which isn't uncommon for someone who has been doing talent competitions and pageants since she was a child.  I really think Tyler would help her with that or Peter.  

Which is exactly why I think they could last. I think their differences pair well. Their date was the most at ease she has seemed. I think that was the real Hannah. I think the dancing with the street performer, ear to ear grinning, cheerleading Hannah is the one she's always been told she should be. I think Tyler might bring out the best in her. 

Hmmm, this right reasons stuff feels so weird. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
(edited)

I keep waiting for RS to change the spoiler to boring old Jed because I can never have nice things in this franchise. Then again, that could open the door for Tyler as the Bachelor, which means we might finally get to see a cast of women interested in the lead! Not even Peter Kraus had this level of thirst across social media.

Edited by dom16
  • Love 4
(edited)
8 hours ago, dom16 said:

I keep waiting for RS to change the spoiler to boring old Jed because I can never have nice things in this franchise. Then again, that could open the door for Tyler as the Bachelor, which means we might finally get to see a cast of women interested in the lead! Not even Peter Kraus had this level of thirst across social media.

There is some speculating that the spoiler may be wrong because so far, based on social media, it doesn't look like Hannah and Tyler have had a safe house visit since filming ended, which is rare for how the show usually works.

Also, apparently Jed went silent on social media for two days this past week/weekend and took a picture with a fan at the airport in Nashville, on Saturday. So some are speculating he was in LA with Hannah but she only went silent for maybe a day and a half because she did press, attended the Wango Tango festival on Saturday, etc. And safehouse visits typically last 3-4 days according to past leads. 

The other speculation is that she chose no one which is what some believed based on her body language and demeanor during her first media interviews after filming wrapped. People have asked Reality Steve about it but so far he's standing by his spoiler and stated that he's heard nothing from his sources to indicate the spoiler isn't 100% true. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
20 hours ago, nutty1 said:

That one board ALWAYS tries to prove RS wrong.

I don't think they try to prove him wrong, I think they choose to not take this word for gospel and do their own sleuthing. I know some seem to think RS is the be all of spoilers for this franchise and there seems to be a him versus them kind of thing. But the fact is they have been right about things he was wrong about or didn't know. 

A lot of people like to claim RS only screwed up Des' season but in reality, he's been wrong about a number of Bachelorette seasons. Some he's caught in time and changed his information but the fact is, for whatever reason, his information when it comes to the Bachelorette seasons tend to be off. 

He said Ali chose no one right up until about a month before the finale aired. He had Kaitlyn choosing no one until she spoiled the season with her Snapchat. He didn't know who Emily picked until well into the season. He said Rachel picked Peter until he admitted to being wrong and changed the spoiler three weeks into the season. 

The thing is, it's obvious RS has built up a network of contacts/sources etc. which is how he has information on how a number of things go down during the season. So he obviously has actual sources.

What the people on the Bachette board do is look at social media pages, read interviews, pay attention to the promos, etc. and try to piece together what they think happened. Already so far for this season, RS said Cam was eliminated during the tail gate party.

They figured out that was incorrect and he was eliminated at the Rose Ceremony just from paying close attention to the season promo. Personally I read both and give credence to both. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

I’m surprised this hasn’t been mentioned on that board.  But a middle schooler or high schooler from Juniper, teenaged boy, said he spotted Hannah on Tyler’s boat last week under one of Hannah’s posts.  Seems weird for a teenage boy to care enough to troll about the bachelor.  And we know Tyler has been doing a lot of boating.

Also Tyler is in NY or NJ now according to posts on social media.

I think it’s likely Tyler and Hannah are just just more savvy on social media than previous pairings because they are younger.  Tyler also knows he is being watched, and his family.  His mom posted Hannah Ellen’s cube interview where she was blushing over Tyler, mom said she loved it, then mom deleted it shortly after folks started talking about it on reddit.

I think people are also thrown by the fact that Jed is not sad but I’m in the small camp of folks that believe Jed was never really into her, and he got his platform.  He promoted his concerts the day of his one on one.  Why would he be sad?

I think her true first choice was Luke.  I think Jed is a default F2 after that date we saw.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, nutty1 said:

That one board ALWAYS tries to prove RS wrong.

I went there once, and it's scary how intrusive and stalker-ish so many are.  And so proud of it, it's almost chilling.  I can't imagine the hours and money spent trying to get scraps that Steve may not have.  What's the point?  

Steve has a lot of stuff just given to him, and it's his full time job.  He makes actual money at it.   And he freely admits to having been wrong quite a few times over the years.  He knows he's not infallible, but he's the best out there.  I couldn't watch without his spoilers. 

18 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

Holy shit he's beautiful!

Yes.  Yes, he is.  *sigh*    

• Love 5
(edited)
6 hours ago, dirtypop90 said:

I think it’s likely Tyler and Hannah are just just more savvy on social media than previous pairings because they are younger.  

I agree with this. And to be honest, it has surprised me, with as many of these people who come onto the show looking to become another social media influencer that more of the leads and their F1 haven't figured out how to manipulate social media Because it's actually pretty easy to do once you know what you're doing. 

I don't know why Jed not being too upset would be such a big deal. There have been plenty of F2's who weren't particularly broken up after the season, if one just went by their social media. And yeah most times it's because their feelings for the lead was more of a stuck in a bubble kind of thing as opposed to real love. 

And yeah I agree about Luke being her initial F1. The Bachelorette/FIR thing ain't no joke. And it's exactly why she fought so hard against all the obvious red flags and other guys telling her he wasn't shit. Interestingly, Hannah and Tyler never spoke during the first cocktail party. He was one of the ones she never got a chance to speak to but of course still gave him a rose. 

And as for the RS/Bachette thing, as I said I accept information from both sides and see neither as better than. Sure people give RS info now because he's built a reputation for years. But how do some think he built that reputation. Do we really think he wasn't just as intrusive, stalkery in those early days to get those spoilers? Dude sat in his car for hours when JoJo had her HTD with Ben I believe, to get a few shots. I don't get this exhaulting of one over the other.

eta: I also haven't gotten the impression that most over there want to prove the spoilers are wrong because most of them are fully on the Tyler bandwagon. They just find it suspicious that it seems like he's never left Florida since filming ended, which would mean he couldn't have been at a safehouse visit.

And I will say that this was one of the biggest clues that made many suspect Peter being F1 was wrong because while Bryan's activities and location were hard to pinpoint, at least through social media, Peter was always clearly at his home.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 4

I wrote about her podcast with Nick Viall in the episode thread and while it is spoiler free, I did get the sense that she’s not with anyone now. I have no concrete proof of course but the way she phrases things made me think so.  Either way she sounds happy.  The interview is really good and she was surprisingly articulate and insightful.  

What is this other stalker board?!? If it’s against our board’s rules to post, message me, please. I’m not going anywhere, but interested in taking a peek.

• Love 4
(edited)
9 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

I don't think they try to prove him wrong, I think they choose to not take this word for gospel and do their own sleuthing. I know some seem to think RS is the be all of spoilers for this franchise and there seems to be a him versus them kind of thing. But the fact is they have been right about things he was wrong about or didn't know. 

A lot of people like to claim RS only screwed up Des' season but in reality, he's been wrong about a number of Bachelorette seasons. Some he's caught in time and changed his information but the fact is, for whatever reason, his information when it comes to the Bachelorette seasons tend to be off. 

He said Ali chose no one right up until about a month before the finale aired. He had Kaitlyn choosing no one until she spoiled the season with her Snapchat. He didn't know who Emily picked until well into the season. He said Rachel picked Peter until he admitted to being wrong and changed the spoiler three weeks into the season. 

The thing is, it's obvious RS has built up a network of contacts/sources etc. which is how he has information on how a number of things go down during the season. So he obviously has actual sources.

What the people on the Bachette board does is look at social media pages, read interviews, pay attention to the promos, etc. and try to piece together what they think happened. Already so far for this season, RS said Cam was eliminated during the tail gate party.

They figured out that was incorrect and he was eliminated at the Rose Ceremony just from paying close attention to the season promo. Personally I read both and give credence to both. 

Yes, I was over there for years. But there are people who refuse to look at things any other way but the way they want it. And yes, many would love to prove him wrong. It was really fun there, when sleuthing was real sleuthing, pre spoilers and pre RS. RS is not my favorite person, but he does get a huge amount of things correct. He definitely has well placed sources.

And truthfully, if he says someone goes home at the RC and they go home before....no biggie. He usually gets the big stuff correct.

Edited by nutty1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5