Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: Wife On The Run

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Yeah, we're back. 

If only Sarah would listen to her friend. 

Megan, I have no sympathy, buy a vowel. 

Clint, bless your heart, dumbass. 

I felt so bad for Scott's son tonight. Live your own life buddy. 

Matt you are worthless.

Brittany, nice try, but no threesome for you. Pick a lane. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
5 minutes ago, Reality police said:

Yeah, we're back. 

If only Sarah would listen to her friend. 

Megan, I have no sympathy, buy a vowel. 

Clint, bless your heart, dumbass. 

I felt so bad for Scott's son tonight. Live your own life buddy. 

Matt you are worthless.

Brittany, nice try, but no threesome for you. Pick a lane. 

You pretty much nailed all my thoughts. I have mad respect for Sarah's friend. And I actually felt bad for Sarah this episode. She was really torn up, for good reason. Her husband just screwed another chic and he is a gross pig. I also like Scott's son. Lizard's daughter is kind of annoying. I see her point, but she needs to realize the problem lies within her OWN mother, not all of her mother's boyfriends/tricks. Brittany is really starting to look like a con artist and fake POS. Imagine that, sigh.

• Love 16

Lizzie/Scott- I only feel bad for Scott’s son,  & all of the banks Scott is basically stealing from. you know that kid has to feel annoyed with the burden of knowing his dad will live with him forever once every credit card from every bank in the country  is maxed out. They will never see any payments. 

Sarah/Michael- The desperation vibe she was giving off during that scene outside with Michael,almost felt like she was reading a script  “how can you treat the mother of your child this way? How can you treat your wife this way?” Girl stop asking him,he doesn’t give a shit. Having his child & being married clearly doesn’t effect him.  No one in a happy marriage with a real man even has to use those words. A REAL man would never make you question it,he shows his love for you/children with his actions. Michael’s actions show that he’s a loser.

Caitlin/Matt- Needs to realize already that he’s a loser & doesn’t ever plan on changing  or being productive. If a 28 year old dude is perfectly happy with you both living rent free with his mother forever should make you run away. 

Britney/marcelino-  I’m now fully convinced that she is only attracted to

Women most importantly the ex girlfriend,she absolutely lights up when she’s with her, but yet she never does with the boyfriend.  He is her meal ticket. 

Clint/Tracie- Dude just please, listen to the lawyer. I know it’s almost impossible for you to want to divorce your Godess,but atleast make one smart decision & save some embarrassment for the viewers. Cut all legal ties to save yourself from her debts. If she gets her shit together one day & comes back

Then marry her again. But for now protect yourself.

• Love 20

Are there really people in the world as love starved as these?  Scott has gotten nothing from Lizzie and yet he’s sold everything and maxed out six credit cards for her? And who is giving  him the credit to buy a car for her?  Sarah, why oh why, did you get pregnant again? Even if he was faithful to you, on what planet can you two afford two children?  I don’t understand what looks or charm he brings. My dream that Megan will turn out to be the ball buster I think she’ll be and he’s worse of with her. We all now know why Brittney was incarcerated - she’s quite the grifter.  Amanda is the only person with self esteem in this whole show. Clint is beyond hopeless - what will it take for him to realize that he’s been taken to the cleaners.  Amazing......

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Caseysgirl said:

Are there really people in the world as love starved as these?  Scott has gotten nothing from Lizzie and yet he’s sold everything and maxed out six credit cards for her? And who is giving  him the credit to buy a car for her?  Sarah, why oh why, did you get pregnant again? Even if he was faithful to you, on what planet can you two afford two children?  I don’t understand what looks or charm he brings. My dream that Megan will turn out to be the ball buster I think she’ll be and he’s worse of with her. We all now know why Brittney was incarcerated - she’s quite the grifter.  Amanda is the only person with self esteem in this whole show. Clint is beyond hopeless - what will it take for him to realize that he’s been taken to the cleaners.  Amazing......

I think they're mentally ill or have deep emotional scars inflicted by someone in the past.     Unless it's all a lie and we're being played.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, millennium said:

I think they're mentally ill or have deep emotional scars inflicted by someone in the past.     Unless it's all a lie and we're being played.

I find that not everything is because of some type of trauma.  People aren’t robots, some do what they do because...

I wish Megan would sit down and have a real talk with Sarah, maybe Megan would see that Sarah is her future.  If Megan isn’t pregnant by that fool, she can walk away and just say, “wasn’t I an idiot?”  But Sarah has at least one child by that fool, she’s tied to him forever.

• Love 7

Last week Megan’s tears left me cold. But my freaking heart BROKE for Sarah this week. I saw myself in her with my first real relationship with an older man. He was such a manipulator just like Michael. And when you’re that young you really don’t know how to handle being mindfucked like that. And that so-called man of hers is mindfucking her royally. I was snarking on Sarah all season long. But she pretty much just won me over tonight bless her heart and I want to take her in and give her a hug. Her tears were real and her sobs were heartbreaking. Just utterly heartbreaking. I called Michael a sociopath before, and someone on here said not to be an armchair psychologist. But I’m sorry, that is sociopathic behavior if I’ve ever seen any. Fucking. Stone. Cold. And when he finally did make a move to hug her it was robotic and I’m sure he only did so because he was being filmed. I hope Megan is proud of her “catch”. I hope Sarah throws him back. Sarah waited years and just wants her family. Too young to know she’s better off alone. That’ll come with age.

I never would’ve thought towards the end of the season that Lizzie and Scott would be the more boring out of all the couples. Of course that’s not a bad thing, that’s actually kind of good for Lizzie. But Lizzie is an older hustler, and she knows how to play men better than a younger woman would. She also knows what to say and plays the audience well. She knows she’s being watched and she’s very clever about it. Kudos to her. I’m taking notes and learning.  

I forgot Clint’s lawyer’s name. But he was on point tonight! The lawyers from 90 Day Fiancé could take a cue from Clint’s lawyer in this episode. I WANT whatever rose colored glasses Clint is wearing that he thinks Tracy is pretty. I’ll buy them in spades.

Brittany is quite the little “wants her cake and eat it too” hustler. Their segment felt very contrived. No doubt they’d ALREADY HAD their threesome. She looks like she has early stages of gum disease. And I would go BUCK if I saw my SO kiss their ex and then kiss ME? They already swing. No judgement, but don't try to sell us on the jealousy act. And not all bisexuals are into threesomes. Brittany saying she wants Amanda because she is bisexual, isn’t a given that a bisexual person can’t be in a monogamous relationship.

Matt = institutionalized. Loser. Man baby.

Really missing Angela and Tony. Feel they’d be a lighter addition now that this season has turned kinda dark.

Meagan: 

55D546F6-AF29-4107-B4A6-F017BD3C6FF8.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
25 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I wish Megan would sit down and have a real talk with Sarah, maybe Megan would see that Sarah is her future.  If Megan isn’t pregnant by that fool, she can walk away and just say, “wasn’t I an idiot?”  But Sarah has at least one child by that fool, she’s tied to him forever.

But that won't happen.  For some reason, I have never understood, instead of being angry at the person who cheated on them, a lot of women decide to attack the other woman.  

• Love 13
59 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

But that won't happen.  For some reason, I have never understood, instead of being angry at the person who cheated on them, a lot of women decide to attack the other woman.  

Pretty much every Jerry Springer episode. Ever. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Congratulations to Adam, Clint's attorney and Sarah's friend for being the only people with sense on the show this week (and possibly ever.) 

If Scott is bankrupt, how does he afford to get a loan to buy Lizzie a car?  Did he say he sold his car(s)?  Why can't she drive one of those?  And why can't she try to get a J-O-B and buy her own damn car?  

Jasmine can continue to take 2 dozen seats - - and I still refuse to spell her name that stupid way Lizzie chose.  Telling her con-artist mother to choose between her and Scott?  Girl, she made a choice 10+ years ago and it wasn't you.  Tell her you're worried about her, you want her to get her life together first, you want to spend time with her, ask her to have a long engagement but don't tell her she needs to choose you or Scott.  You're asking for trouble.  Either she'll choose Scott so long as he can continue to support her, or she'll bleed you dry.

Clint is a fucking mess.  Listen to the attorney.  He speaks the truth.  Save yourself as much as possible.  A cheap lesson versus an expensive one is spot on.  As well as the fact that My Goddess hasn't contacted you in over a week, not even to cry for jail money.  She's made her choice.  Write off the hair salon and purple undies and move on.  My Goddess is an addict and user.  Man up, Clint.

Matt is a real dick.  Wasn't he just saying, at least not that long ago, that he had no desire to move in with his mom and now he says he doesn't want to go?  WTF?  Thank God Caitlin got a job.  Girl, move out and get your own apartment.  Leave Matt to sink or swim.  He has no desire to begin "adulting" to quote the Vanderpump Rules chucklefucks.   And frankly, he has no reason to - - he can live at his mother's and both his mother and Caitlin are doing everything for him and making excuses on top of it.  He needs an ultimatum.  Get a job or you're out.  

Megan My Queen is a damn fool.  She hasn't heard from that sewer rat for 2 days - -girl, you either contact his PO or the county to make sure he's not back in the system and if not, you get to walking.  Or you show up where he's living and have a come to Jesus meeting.  Did she not notice that he showed up without anything?  No overnight bag, not even a toothbrush.  So he wasn't planning on spending the night with you.  He was going to bang you and take off - - which he did.  Pray you're not pregnant and move the fuck on.

Sarah is a damn fool between her "blaccent" as others have said coming out when she's with Michael to not DEMANDING to know where he was.  Did she not notice that he didn't confirm or deny that he was with someone else when she said it?  I was with a cheater like Michael in my early 20s and it KILLED me to watch their segment.  Sarah has a good friend that is speaking the truth to her.  She needs to listen to her.  I'm glad her friend (Emmy?) basically said peace out when Sarah immediately went right back to Michael.  

I think the whole threesome thing with Marcelino, Brittany and Amanda was a set up.  Marcellino had this weird half-smile on his face the whole time, quite a change from the sunset rager we saw last week.  Brittany is clearly a cheater, she should own up to it.  (And probably shouldn't be with someone as jealous as Marcelino.)  Amanda's comment on how she and Brittany were still involved when Brittany met Marcellino, as well as Brittany having 2 other girlfriends at the same time, seems to have gone right over Marcellino's head.  I believe Amanda - - Brittany had a 100% guilty expression on her face.  

These people are pretty much all fucking idiots.  I can't wait to see the showdown between Megan My Queen and Sarah.  I think Megan My Queen is going to be stalker scary - - and I'm totally here for it.  Michael may have to go back into the pokey to get away from both of them.

• Love 24

Sounded like Michael is downgrading No-Longer-a-Virgin Megan from 'my queen' to 'eh, not sure what I'm gonna do with either one of these girls'. I couldn't believe my eyes when he put the ring on Sarah and told her he 'loved' her. Slimey snake with his deodorant-matted pits. 

And Kaitlyn: 'Tooth Hole is very child like and doesn't seem to want to commit. I'm gonna marry him anyway.' 

Clint's mom did him (another) big favor by paying for the lawyer's consult. Apparently Clint -despite 2 previous marriages-has never heard about community property laws, and didn't realize he'll be responsible for the Goddess's debts if he doesn't get a quickie divorce. 

So Two Teef is dead broke, but can finance not just a car but 2 giant bows (so his poor son gets to choose which color goes on the car)! Not sure why Jasmine is fighting to win the battle of the Lizard; who does she think is going to support the old slag if Scott isn't around? Better get a job, girl.

Brittany is what the Brits call a 'mixer', isn't she? . She seemed so rational and thoughtful when we first met her, but she likes to throw things into chaos. And I don't know if it was staged or not, but Marcellino seemed to be kind of enjoying the whole mess, weirdly.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

First, I call BS on Sarah saying she’s pregnant. I re-wound to look at how long Michael has been out of prison-on tonight’s episode it says 2 weeks. Girl, quit your fake pregnancy drama you would have no clue if you were preggers yet. You’ve got enough problems. 

When Michael and Sarah and Pretty Girl were in the Park, I flat out couldn’t understand one word he said. And Megan with her “it isn’t fair” crying-uh, yeh, you chose this loser and it has nothing to do with fairness. (For all you 90D fans it reminds me of Rachel who always cried it wasn’t fair that her criminal fiancé/husband couldn’t visit the US from the U.K.)

Matt-loser who doesn’t want to grow up. He says he’s been overwhelmed with all his responsibilities since he’s been out. Say what? I didn’t realize screwing your GF, drinking beer at 11am, goofing off with friends, and blowing a chance at a job were responsibilities. Man, that really must be overwhelming. Was glad to hear Caitlin has a job though who knows for how long. 

I can’t with Clint constantly repeating how pretty and beautiful his goddess is. Proof positive that he is “off.” I’m sorry but his home must reek of cigarettes and fast food, it’s the vibe I get. Quite different than his parents place. 

And I can’t with Lizzie and Scott. Jasmine (yup, I refuse to spell it the stupid way too) has to open her eyes and see who her mother really is. Stop blaming her behavior on everyone else. Scott is just a chump. A big, stupid chump. I don’t think we have seen his son Adam smile. Ever. 

Im sure there’s more comments to follow, I just needed to get that off my chest. Which, by the way is bigger than Caitlin’s ;-) (hey, she keeps bringing up she’s flat-chested!) 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Kangatush said:

I don't agree with it but I understand it. You literally can't MAKE someone cheat. People cheat because they choose to. And really, who wants to believe that their SO just didn't care enough about them to be faithful? Also, often you don't know the other person but you DO know that your SO makes you soup when you're sick or is a great father or knows exactly the right joke to make when you're stressed out that calms you down. So it's easier for the person who was cheated on to believe that the other person is purely evil and MADE your SO stray.

Michael: "Everything's against me." Boy, shut the fuck up. I know this to be true: when a man is acting like he doesn't care about something/someone, it is because he does not care about that thing or person. Period. Sarah needs to listen to her instincts about not feeling like Michael cares about her and move forward BY HERSELF with her daughter.

Good, Caitlin's working. She needs to take her new salary and set HERSELF up. Just dip right out of the whole situation with Matt. The look on her face after she said "Giddyup cowboy, let's do it" said it all. 

I cracked up when Amanda told Brittany "I don't know why you think this is gonna last. You don't even like dick so I don't know what the fuck you're doing."

27 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Clint is a fucking mess.  Listen to the attorney.  He speaks the truth.  Save yourself as much as possible.  A cheap lesson versus an expensive one is spot on.  As well as the fact that My Goddess hasn't contacted you in over a week, not even to cry for jail money.  She's made her choice.  Write off the hair salon and purple undies and move on.  My Goddess is an addict and user.  Man up, Clint.

The lawyer was spot-on. Tracie has already cost Clint, what, $22K? $21K for the stolen rental car (!!) and a grand on hair and underwear? Cut your losses while you can, my dude!

I really want to shake Jasmine and tell her: "Your mother is going to choose a man over you because a man will finance her life. If she didn't have Scott or any other trick prospects, she'd be hitting you up for money." (Scott, your dye job is not good.) Lizzie looks at people entirely in terms of what they can do for her. That's it. I bet $5 if Jasmine were older and had an established life and looked like she had a few bucks, Lizzie would be out here talking about how it was Jasmine's obligation to feed, clothe, and shelter her because she's Jasmine's mother. (Never mind that she clearly has not actually MOTHERED Jasmine.) I feel so bad for Scott's son. He needs too back to CA (that's where Scott said he lived, right?), life his life, and let his father drown. Do not give him a penny. Do not sign anything he asks.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
5 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

And who is giving  him the credit to buy a car for her?  

Any corner "Tote the Note" lot at 30% interest on a hoopty.

2 hours ago, Cammi said:

I called Michael a sociopath before, and someone on here said not to be an armchair psychologist. But I’m sorry, that is sociopathic behavior if I’ve ever seen any. Fucking. Stone. Cold

Absolutely.  He is getting his rocks off playing the player.  

• Love 8

Who would want to kiss Brittney much less have a threesome with her? She has gross nicotine stains between all of her teeth, I can only imagine kissing her would be like kissing an ashtray. Almost as bad as kissing Scott. Blech!

I was liking Caitlin this episode. She found a job, was looking for a nice apartment, had an  normal intelligent conversation with the rental agent and she looked cute in her jeans and boots. She also realized while staring out the window of the apartment that Matt was not the least bit interested in finding a place to live or making a life with her. Then next thing you know.....she's looking for wedding dresses! WTF Caitlin! I'm back to thinking she's as stupid as Sarah, Scott and Clint. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
30 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I was liking Caitlin this episode. She found a job, was looking for a nice apartment, had an  normal intelligent conversation with the rental agent and she looked cute in her jeans and boots. She also realized while staring out the window of the apartment that Matt was not the least bit interested in finding a place to live or making a life with her. Then next thing you know.....she's looking for wedding dresses! WTF Caitlin! I'm back to thinking she's as stupid as Sarah, Scott and Clint. 

But, I will give her credit for looking at a thrift shop.  At least she wasn't looking at some big bucks boutique.  And sorry honey, dresses aren't magic, they won't give you massive boobies.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I find that not everything is because of some type of trauma.  People aren’t robots, some do what they do because...

I look at it like this: 99.9% of people don't behave like the walking tragedies we see on this show (and others).  The fact that they are so anomalous leads me to believe something has derailed them.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Who would want to kiss Brittney much less have a threesome with her? She has gross nicotine stains between all of her teeth, I can only imagine kissing her would be like kissing an ashtray. Almost as bad as kissing Scott. Blech!

I had the same reaction to Caitlin this episode.   It may be the wedding dress clip was filmed earlier or later.  

• Love 1

Did I miss something about Tracie?    I am so confused!!!

They got married in Vegas, she stole the rental car and she got put in jail in Texas or NM?

She got picked up for drugs, and not a stolen vehicle?

I thought Clint told the rental car agency it was stolen, he just didn't say Tracie stole it.

UGH!!

• Love 1

I feel bad for Scott's son he's only 19 but he's got more maturity and sense than Scott.   He should get an education and get himself a decent job and move far away from his father.  Scott's going to end up alone and homeless and Lizzie will be long gone.

Brittany is obviously more into Amanda than Marcelino, but like Lizzie she knows who pays her bills so she 's in for the long haul. 

Now that Caitlin has a job why doesn't she get a place on her own and find a man instead of a whiny baby?   What was Matt's complaint about the apartment?  He didn't know where he was?  He literally wants to do nothing, what the hell does she see in him?

Michael hasn't been out of prison that long so how can Sarah know she's pregnant already?  I thought he was only out a few days.   It's been awhile since I used a pregnancy test but can they tell that quickly now?   Meaghan just go home and start over, find a man who's not already married and an ex con.

Clint I have no words he's just a mess.  You'd think that Tracie being let out of jail and not contacting him would be a wake up call.

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

I feel bad for Scott's son he's only 19 but he's got more maturity and sense than Scott.   He should get an education and get himself a decent job and move far away from his father.  Scott's going to end up alone and homeless and Lizzie will be long gone.

Brittany is obviously more into Amanda than Marcelino, but like Lizzie she knows who pays her bills so she 's in for the long haul. 

Now that Caitlin has a job why doesn't she get a place on her own and find a man instead of a whiny baby?   What was Matt's complaint about the apartment?  He didn't know where he was?  He literally wants to do nothing, what the hell does she see in him?

Michael hasn't been out of prison that long so how can Sarah know she's pregnant already?  I thought he was only out a few days.   It's been awhile since I used a pregnancy test but can they tell that quickly now?   Meaghan just go home and start over, find a man who's not already married and an ex con.

Clint I have no words he's just a mess.  You'd think that Tracie being let out of jail and not contacting him would be a wake up call.

If you follow her Twitter, you'll get the 411 on that.  I think the production is screwing around with the timeline. 

51 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

If Tracie has his phone I don’t know how she is supposed to call him.

• Love 2

I guess I'm the rare person that doesn't feel sorry for Sarah.  She's a fucking idiot.  Anyone who falls in love with that guy is an idiot from the get go.  Anyone who doesn't use protection and gets pregnant twice to this asshole is an idiot.  She may be sick of her life yes, but she created this life for herself.  Grow a fucking spine and kick that jerk out of your life.  Better yourself.

Edited by sasha206
  • Useful 1
  • Love 20
4 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I guess I'm the rare person that doesn't feel sorry for Sarah.  She's a fucking idiot.  Anyone who falls in love with that guy is an idiot from the get go.  Anyone who doesn't use protection and gets pregnant twice to this asshole is an idiot.

I’m right there with you. I don’t feel sorry for her at all. Even her friend Emmy was shaking her head.  And as I mentioned before, I think the 2nd pregnancy is BS. Last night’s episode said Michael had been out for 2 weeks. No way you would know you were pregnant.....

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Spike said:

If Tracie has his phone I don’t know how she is supposed to call him.

She could check his contacts or texts or his previous phone calls.  He talked to his mother multiple times.   She could call his mother and ask if he was there.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I guess I'm the rare person that doesn't feel sorry for Sarah.  She's a fucking idiot.  Anyone who falls in love with that guy is an idiot from the get go.  Anyone who doesn't use protection and gets pregnant twice to this asshole is an idiot.  She may be sick of her life yes, but she created this life for herself.  Grow a fucking spine and kick that jerk out of your life.  Better yourself.

Make room for me.  I'm with you on that.  

And to the poster who labeled Sarah the Cabbage Patch Kid on the Megan My Queen-Michael-and Sarah page, you're brilliant.  I was trying to figure out who she reminds me of and that's it.  Not a who but a what.

In thinking more about the Brittany/Marcellino/Amanda situation, I think Brittany insinuated to Marcellino before their get together that a threesome was in the cards.  He was way too chill and way too okay with Brittany kissing Amanda in front of him.  Obviously Amanda was not let it on this, and was not cool with it, which proves that Brittany is a shit.

The fact that I'm still thinking about these chucklefuck felons a day later is concerning.

• LOL 8
  • Love 8

Caitlin said she wanted to get married, buy a house and have a bunch of babies. She lost me right there. 

Neither of them can qualify for a home loan. She isn’t equipped to take care of babies. She’s in love with a perpetual prisoner.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, Kangatush said:

But, I will give her credit for looking at a thrift shop.  At least she wasn't looking at some big bucks boutique

That is only because she hooked herself up with an ex con that has nothing. If she was the ex con that hooked up with the likes of a dimwit like Scott or Clint she probably wouldn't be at the thrift store. 

Michael's financial situation makes no sense. He driving a car, who does that belong to? He's staying in a nice hotel, did Megan pay for that? Where is getting gas money, spending money? This show is totally not believable. 

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

She could check his contacts or texts or his previous phone calls.  He talked to his mother multiple times.   She could call his mother and ask if he was there.

I guess if it’s not password protected.  Or she didn’t trade it for a fix.

• Love 1

I started to feel bad for Sarah and her "everyone just STAHP" moment buuuuuut I just couldn't get there. The thirst is too real. Meanwhile Michael responds to everything with the gumption of a tranquilized sloth. 

Good for Caitlin for getting a job. She should try getting a clue next.

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I’m with you.  She chose this loser and her tears didn’t make me feel sorry for her at all.  Someone said they didn’t feel sorry when Megan cried, well Sarah’s tears and blaccent left me cold.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Empress1 said:

I really want to shake Jasmine and tell her: "Your mother is going to choose a man over you because a man will finance her life. If she didn't have Scott or any other trick prospects, she'd be hitting you up for money." (Scott, your dye job is not good.) Lizzie looks at people entirely in terms of what they can do for her. That's it. I bet $5 if Jasmine were older and had an established life and looked like she had a few bucks, Lizzie would be out here talking about how it was Jasmine's obligation to feed, clothe, and shelter her because she's Jasmine's mother. (Never mind that she clearly has not actually MOTHERED Jasmine.) I feel so bad for Scott's son. He needs too back to CA (that's where Scott said he lived, right?), life his life, and let his father drown. Do not give him a penny. Do not sign anything he asks.

I was coming over to say the same thing. As I watched Jasmine pout and lay down her ultimatum, I just thought "honey, if you don't have 90K to throw at your mother's feet you can forget being her pick". Lizzy's content to bleed Scott dry, and she'd do the same to her daughter. She is ice cold. 

Sarah. Dear lord. If my guy had gone MIA for two days without a word, I'd throw all his stuff out the window and change the locks. 

I missed you all, my sweet pies! Glad to have the forums back!

• Love 21
17 hours ago, millennium said:

Scott and Adam: Can you imagine just starting out in life and having to watch while your father forks over more than $100,000 to a drug-addicted ex-con, bankrupting himself in the process, while you get nothing?  I would have strangled him with one of those bows and I doubt I would have wasted any time choosing a color.

8 hours ago, Empress1 said:

I feel so bad for Scott's son. He needs too back to CA (that's where Scott said he lived, right?), life his life, and let his father drown. Do not give him a penny. Do not sign anything he asks.

6 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

You guys are so much nicer than I am.  I like him, but I can't feel bad for him because I am not sure why he's there, maybe he's being paid as a cast member?  He's 19, does he have nothing going on in his life that he can take three weeks to go stay in a hotel room and pick bows?  Isn't coming with his father encouraging him?  Maybe he thought he could do something about it if he were there, but any time he's tried to on camera, it's super useless.

Now when he talks to his father about the money and his bankruptcy, he doesn't say "she's not going to stay with you, you're getting old, seriously you're deciding to flush everything you have down the toilet and ignore your future completely, you know she's going to dump you when she realizes the money's tapped out, can we please stop this insanity?"  Instead he says "you're not selling the house [that I live in] are you?" and Scott says "Why are you complaining, there's food on the table at home, isn't there?" and somehow he shuts up.  Dear Adam: You are not going to get fed or sheltered much longer.  Start saving up, figure out some way to be supporting yourself soon ('cause it's coming...), when you move out try not to get a place with a second bedroom.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, hookedontv said:

I’m right there with you. I don’t feel sorry for her at all. Even her friend Emmy was shaking her head.  And as I mentioned before, I think the 2nd pregnancy is BS. Last night’s episode said Michael had been out for 2 weeks. No way you would know you were pregnant.....

1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

I’m with you.  She chose this loser and her tears didn’t make me feel sorry for her at all.  Someone said they didn’t feel sorry when Megan cried, well Sarah’s tears and blaccent left me cold.

Come sit with me my sweet pies!

Edited by configdotsys
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, Tatortot said:

They got married in Vegas, she stole the rental car and she got put in jail in Texas or NM?

I thought Clint told the rental car agency it was stolen, he just didn't say Tracie stole it.

UGH!!

They got married in Texas. Not sure what county or state she was jailed in. Clint didn't report the car as stolen. He didn't want her to go back to jail. Dumbass. 

5 hours ago, millennium said:

What kind of big black sedan was Michael driving?   It looked like a Bentley.   How does he have a driver's license? (let alone money for a big black sedan).  He just got out of jail.

Pretty sure his car was a Chrysler 300. They have the same body type as a Bentley. Who knows if he has a license, he doesn't care. 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Cammi said:

She knows she’s being watched and she’s very clever about it. Kudos to her. I’m taking notes and learning.  

Hilarious!

5 hours ago, millennium said:

He just got out of jail.

Going to jail doesn't wipe out the your driver's license.  If you go to jail because of driving - DUI etc you do lose.  If jail was not for driving infractions then you just go to your local SoS and have it reinstated.

• Love 2
On 2/9/2019 at 12:30 PM, Tatortot said:

Clint's domiciled in NM, regardless of where they got married or where she got arrested (presuming that's what happened). The faster he gets out of the marriage, the better it is for him with regards to community property laws. There's something wrong with that guy, obviously. But hopefully his mother can exert enough influence to save him from his penis.

Marcellino should just get himself a sex doll. He's got way too much control freak to make someone who has no intention of being faithful to him, faithful. He's got way too much fear of losing out on comparisons to have a 3-way. And P.S., dude -- she's not that into you.

The ex-gf was right to take off. She's no longer locked in a room with a big ball of crazy, and can see it's not going to go well.

Megan, similarly, should just get a vibrator. Why women are fighting for (and would be fighting over, if they ever met each other) Michael is one thing I just don't get about straight people. What the hell? I feel sorry for the kid. BTW, "pretty girl" has a name.

Matt's unfixable Caitlin. Sort of like Lizzie. Nothing good going to come out of any of those messes. Adam has the right idea...get away.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, DropTheSoap said:

Clint's domiciled in NM, regardless of where they got married or where she got arrested (presuming that's what happened). The faster he gets out of the marriage, the better it is for him with regards to community property laws. There's something wrong with that guy, obviously. But hopefully his mother can exert enough influence to save him from his penis.

Marcellino should just get himself a sex doll. He's got way too much control freak to make someone who has no intention of being faithful to him, faithful. He's got way too much fear of losing out on comparisons to have a 3-way. And P.S., dude -- she's not that into you.

The ex-gf was right to take off. She's no longer locked in a room with a big ball of crazy, and can see it's not going to go well.

Megan, similarly, should just get a vibrator. Why women are fighting for (and would be fighting over, if they ever met each other) Michael is one thing I just don't get about straight people. What the hell? I feel sorry for the kid. BTW, "pretty girl" has a name.

Matt's unfixable Caitlin. Sort of like Lizzie. Nothing good going to come out of any of those messes. Adam has the right idea...get away.

The coming attractions show a Megan/Sarah summit.

• Love 3

Scott and Adam: Can you imagine just starting out in life and having to watch while your father forks over more than $100,000 to a drug-addicted ex-con, bankrupting himself in the process, while you get nothing?

UGH, I know. I disagree with the posters who said that they don't feel sorry for Scott's son. I do! He is only 19, that is so young, and he has clearly been raised by a total doofus of a dipshit.

I called Michael a sociopath before, and someone on here said not to be an armchair psychologist. But I’m sorry, that is sociopathic behavior if I’ve ever seen any. Fucking. Stone. Cold.

I totally agree. He is vile.

Wow, I am so bobbled and bedazzled by this episode, I don't even know what to think.

I'm CRUSHED that my kids Clint and Tracie are kaput, though.

Everyone here pretty much expressed my feelings about the people on this show, so nothing new to add, BUT...

Caitlin: Cute apartment! Did they say what the rent was? You need to keep your new job and keep the apartment and dump the loser boyfriend! Please!!!

Brittany: You like being the drama queen/center of attention and you think you can play Marcelino, but he's just as sly a snake as you are. This is not going to work.

Edited by Marsupial
spelling
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

Amanda and Marcellino truly believe the main issue is whether Brittany likes/doesn't like dick.

The main issue is that Brittany is a dick. 

Think we're seeing why Tito's not even 1% jealous over who Brittany's with and only concerned about their son.

It’s good to know one parent is concerned about the son.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7