Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: Holly's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

So right after breakfast of thousands of calories, she has to go out for another meal, and then go home for anything that's left?   She's really hardcore.

She was always huge, not one of those pictures is really a little kid.     Her sister and mother are really overweight too.   200 lbs. by 10, and Mom only realized that she had an issue then?    Fen-Fen, she's lucky she's alive.    Turn the other cheek doesn't work with bullies, she was right not to tell the parents about anything, because I'm sure they would have blamed her too. 

How sad, raped at 16.   Over 500 by high school graduation.     20 at first marriage, to a Soldier with PTSD.      How does someone survive that for 5 years?      

FIrst WLS to the 300's is sad, stomach stapling just didn't work for so many.    

Ray is how much older?       600 lbs by 35, that's so sad.   Why can't they get married?     Mom, another typical enabler.   How many calories are 8 hamburger patties, plus greasy gravy, and potatoes and gravy.    Mom has zero room to talk about weight, or diet, since she's not that much smaller either.   A house full of enablers, what a train wreck.  

I hope Ray has a back up plan if Holly dies, because the parents would kick him out two seconds later.   

Nicodemus should visit me, I have luxury vinyl plank (LVP) and it's everywhere in my house, so everything collects huge dust bunnies.    

• Love 9
Just now, Wanda said:

She’s a whiner with enablers all around, but a 100lb 6 yr old and a 200 lb 10 yr old who eats constantly and is never full makes me wonder about prader willie syndrome?

Thanks, that's the condition I was thinking about and couldn't remember the name. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, CircusPeanuts said:

So where are we with our bing cards?

shower scene ✔️

Tattoo✔️

Sexual abuse✔️

Food is my only joy✔️

Boyfriend enabler✔️

Drive through scene✔️

What am I missing?

Dr. Now is my last hope?

heh

• Love 14

God, the closeups of her shoveling food in her mouth combined with that whiny, “poor me” baby voice is so annoying. I need to add vodka to my eating habit tonight. 

• Love 18
1 minute ago, CircusPeanuts said:

shower scene ✔️

Tattoo✔️

Sexual abuse✔️

Food is my only joy✔️

Boyfriend enabler✔️

Drive through scene✔️

What am I missing?

Have we heard “journey” or “I’m so scared/nervous “? One of those should be center square!

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Wanda said:

She’s a whiner with enablers all around, but a 100lb 6 yr old and a 200 lb 10 yr old who eats constantly and is never full makes me wonder about prader willie syndrome?

Me too!!!! She had an eating problem long before she was raped or suffered  any kind of abuse.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 16
3 minutes ago, CircusPeanuts said:

shower scene ✔️

Tattoo✔️

Sexual abuse✔️

Food is my only joy✔️

Boyfriend enabler✔️

Drive through scene✔️

What am I missing?

This is my last chance.  If I don't have the surgery, I don't know what will happen.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Splashes said:

What is with these people not wearing underwear or shorts?

Either can't find the right size, or it's too much work to put them on and off and use the bathroom. That's all I've got.

Edited by QuinnInND
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Wanda said:

My first thought!

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

Hey, all. Breakfast, it's what's for dinner. Sausage and eggs.

I have eggs often (no sausage, though).

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Holly: "sharing a meal is the only thing we can do together". Jesus, Holly, ever heard of Scrabble? 

Lol, my parents and I played Scrabble by oil lamp after hurricane Sandy (I went there after my house got too cold; they have a fireplace. And a grill).

4 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

LOL 

"We're religious people so we don't approve of them living together." 

Ummm..for "religious people" you're pretty keen on overlooking one of those major deadly sins.

That was a Jeopardy clue tonight :-P

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, CircusPeanuts said:

shower scene ✔️

Tattoo✔️

Sexual abuse✔️

Food is my only joy✔️

Boyfriend enabler✔️

Drive through scene✔️

What am I missing?

Leg hurts. 

2 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

How did she fit all that food in her? I would have exploded after the dinner!

Mr. Creosote! "have a teeny tiny little mint. Its wafer thin" 

• Love 7

'Evening, Pounders. A little late to the show because I was making dinner - To eat while I watch My 600 lb Life. At least it's vegetarian...  I  can't believe her parents just let her get so big so young. They should be ashamed. I think Prader-Willi has other presentations that I don't see in her, but I wonder if there is some other disease that give people such an appetite? She seems to have had quite an appetite from a very young age; a little different from our usual obesees.  

Side note - it's -18 w/a -39 windchill, down from -48. What's it like where you are? 

Even though we cancelled classes and a lot of staff like myself worked from home, a student was found dead behind a building on campus. Alcohol was not involved, so I wonder what possessed this poor kid to go outside when the school was begging people to stay in?

• Love 12
Just now, Cherrio said:

OMG

I feel like puking.

So, what happens for instance at Thanksgiving?   One entire dinner for 12 for her, then another for the other 12 individuals?

Probably. She probably makes enough to feed an army. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Thanks, that's the condition I was thinking about and couldn't remember the name. 

No I don't think so in regards to the prader-willie syndrome.  My cousins son has that and had some congenital mental defects that I think go along with it.  It's a horrible thing, he would eat inedible things and even rummage in the neighbors trash.  He's in a group home under constant supervision now that he's older.  Doing pretty well.  

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

LOL 

"We're religious people so we don't approve of them living together." 

Ummm..for "religious people" you're pretty keen on overlooking one of those major deadly sins.

They couldn’t get past “A”. gluttony and sloth required too much mental effort 

• Love 6
Just now, aliya said:

'Evening, Pounders. A little late to the show because I was making dinner - To eat while I watch My 600 lb Life. At least it's vegetarian...  I  can't believe her parents just let her get so big so young. They should be ashamed. I think Prader-Willi has other presentations that I don't see in her, but I wonder if there is some other disease that give people such an appetite? She seems to have had quite an appetite from a very young age; a little different from our usual obesees.  

Side note - it's -18 w/a -39 windchill, down from -48. What's it like where you are? 

Even though we cancelled classes and a lot of staff like myself worked from home, a student was found dead behind a building on campus. Alcohol was not involved, so I wonder what possessed this poor kid to go outside when the school was begging people to stay in?

Its 46 here. Cold for me but like 80 degrees warmer than large chunks of the country. I might have to turn on the heat.

• Love 2