Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: Holly's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

So her first husband came back from the war with PTSD and it was all about how bad he acted? Obviously little darling here isn't into helping others. Bitch.

She said he "betrayed her trust".  What about her???  At least he had a legitimate reason to behave the way he did, what's her excuse for eating all life?  I get it she was raped, but she started overeating many years before that because she was "unhappy".

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 12
Just now, Wanda said:

No sweetie. My autistic, diabetic, epileptic son needs someone with him at all times to make sure nothing happens to him. You just want someone available to bring you food on demand

And someone to wipe her ass. 

• Love 9

LOL 

"We're religious people so we don't approve of them living together." 

Ummm..for "religious people" you're pretty keen on overlooking one of those major deadly sins.

4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Not for nothing, I have had many sexual assaults. I'm not 600lbs, or even 300,  yet this excuse comes up over and over. 

This is not to diminish the experience, but jeez.

I’m so very sorry that happened to you. 

I fully believe she deserves help and treatment to deal with her rape, the trauma is valid, but that trauma isn’t the cause of all of her weight issues. 

Mom is against them living together huh? But I guess she wants her daughter to have a caretaker. She and the fiancé live with the parents?

• Love 9

Two breakfasts, two dinners, at least one lunch, who knows how many snacks in between...

And she considers her mother no longer trying to get her to lose weight an improvement in their relationship?  Jeez

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

LOL 

"We're religious people so we don't approve of them living together." 

Ummm..for "religious people" you're pretty keen on overlooking one of those major deadly sins.

I love this post so much I'd like to date it. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Holly: "sharing a meal is the only thing we can do together". Jesus, Holly, ever heard of Scrabble? 

or Monopoly, or watching tv, or...

• Love 4