Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

Okay, what am I missing here?  Aspyn got married and is presumably starting a new life with her husband.  Why is she so bent out of shape that her family is moving elsewhere (when SHE planned to move to Utah in a year)?  They have a right to do that, just as she does.  Time to leave the nest and spread those wings, baby bird. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

I might be the only one, but I think Aspyn needs to get over it.  She’s a grown MARRIED woman and shouldn’t be this pouty about her mother moving 4 hours away. (Yes, I know it will increase to 8, but seriously....) If you are grown enough to get married then you should be able to establish your own family with your husband. 

I'm in Aspyn's camp.  Differences of opinions I guess.  The money they are wasting for this move is mind boggling.  They can't even define why they are moving to Flagstaff.  I think Aspyn is actually mature for recognizing the stupidity of this move.

Edited by smarty2020
  • Love 19
5 minutes ago, suev3333 said:

C'mon already.....I'm ready to see Vanessa and Dimitri get it on while Ashley watches..

Are they ready for "intimacy"? Is her PH okay? GAG! See you over at that forum...

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

How did they meet Robyn?   Who brought her into the mix?

Robyn had heard about the Browns getting a TV show. She went to dance where at least Meri and Kody were at. She became friends with Meri and next thing you know Meri is suggesting her as a new sister wife (my opinion- I think Kody had floated the idea of another wife to get the show, and Meri decided to take control by suggesting Robyn, someone she was friends with and thought she could control too).

Edited by Galloway Cave
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
Just now, jacksgirl said:

So the triplets will be at school together, but livingk more than 30 min apart? Then those three go off to school/jobs/military/ careers. These people are dopes.

But only Janelle and Chrstine's kids will go off and leave the nest.  Robyn needs 3,500 square feet of living space because all 5 of her kids will be living at home forever.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

So the triplets will be at school together, but livingk more than 30 min apart? Then those three go off to school/jobs/military/ careers. These people are dopes.

Will they be in the same school district?  If the houses are that far apart, chances are pretty good that they may be in separate schools.

I’m catching up but so pissed that they continue to push that Ysabel has any control over what happens.  I just wish they were responsible and actually considered insurance and quality medical care over square footage.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, goodolmom said:

Will they be in the same school district?  If the houses are that far apart, chances are pretty good that they may be in separate schools.

I asked that last week & someone said Flagstaff was an open enrollment school district so they all could choose for their kids to go to the same place as long as it wasn’t too crowded 

• Love 3
On 3/24/2019 at 9:55 PM, Soaper410 said:

How much $ we gonna save?

5 kitchens?

5 dining rooms?

5 living rooms?

15+ bedrooms?

12 bathrooms? 

Also lmao at this county building board watching this and realizing it’s different homes 

and a drive through garage with 10 bays! Hey Kod--you forgot the indoor swim pool and spa center

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Well, let's see what Robyn's thong snaps bring in for her, tonight.  Perhaps an extra 1,000 square feet for her joolry business? An extra, furnished cottage to be used as a playhouse for Ariella? Fire-proof pines? Oh, but I kid the queen of darkness! 👸

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Surprisingly I thought Kody's brother was kid of hot, except for the nasty beard.  Kody with that elaborate hair process only to look like a douche was hysterical!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
Just now, Meowwww said:

Christine looks great

I think Christine is a woman that gets prettier with age. Her middle years have been very good to her; now I’m sure a part of that is styling etc with hair and clothes that are contemporary to our eye. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

I thought kody was grossed out by Christine in the beginning?

I remember that!! A little history rewrite going on...........

Janelle is looking better than ever.  Christine looked great last week.  Meri is still homely.

Edited by SuzieQ
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Sweet Jesus, just imagine being this mofo’s friend.  It’s just another reminder of how tremendously choosy I am in my friendships.  I would rather have a single close friend than a bunch of assholes like him.  Who has time for Kody’s bullshit, seriously?  I know I don’t.

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
Just now, Granny58 said:

I thought kody was grossed out by Christine in the beginning?

So did I, he admitted he was not that attracted to her and then something about her scarfing nacho chips.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

All the wives on the couch talking about melting like a chocolate bar on a manifold when Kody was nice to his other wives. Gag. 

Yea....we need a 'gag' emoji....it would be used a lot😆

• Love 3

Did you catch the dig Christine put in about how icky it is when men are out actively seeking other wives? Sounded like she was a bit threatened by the Seeking Sister Wives show.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Sweet Jesus, just imagine being this mofo’s friend.  It’s just another reminder of how tremendously choosy I am in my friendships.  Who has time for Kody’s bullshit, seriously?  I know I don’t.

A couple of seasons ago when they visited Kody's hometown and they showed his friends from when he was young they all said he has always been an attention seeker and weren't surprised he was into Polygamy/this show. He is the type I would like to watch from a distance, too exhausting for me. 

• Love 12

I have to think a house that size is absolutely ridiculous, can you imagine the cost?  It would take years and years to build that thing.  He is not living in the real world.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, GladysCravits said:

How can he possibly think that hair looks good.  It’s laughable.  I like Christine but why does she continue to feed an already huge ego.   How needy is she?

Unfortunately in a Polyg marriage if you ignore your husband the other wife is more than happy to give him attention, so they have to act like this doofus is king of the world if they want to compete with the other wives.

• Love 7