Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

(edited)
5 minutes ago, GladysCravits said:

How can he possibly think that hair looks good.  It’s laughable.  I like Christine but why does she continue to feed an already huge ego.   How needy is she?

I think kod y is the needy one and lives for the adoration...also what Armchair Critic said above.

Edited by Granny58
  • Love 5

4 Vegas homes, 1 Flagstaff home, 4 plots of relatively expensive land, 3 rentals, 1 warehouse storage unit.  Gee, I want their real estate attorney. How on earth do they afford it?  That's my question for the "Tell-Nothin."

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

A couple of seasons ago when they visited Kody's hometown and they showed his friends from when he was young they all said he has always been an attention seeker and weren't surprised he was into Polygamy/this show. He is the type I would like to watch from a distance, too exhausting for me. 

Is that the episode where one or more of the women thought Kootie was gay?  Apparently they all knew he was an insufferable showboat, as well.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

A couple of seasons ago when they visited Kody's hometown and they showed his friends from when he was young they all said he has always been an attention seeker and weren't surprised he was into Polygamy/this show. He is the type I would like to watch from a distance, too exhausting for me. 

I remember that!  Everyone they asked about Kody as a younger man had a tough time remaining diplomatic and polite.  Every one of them low-key made fun of him.  I know one thing for sure: I would have ZERO patience for him in person.  Like, not even for five minutes.  

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

This house design would’ve been great 10-15yrs ago, but in two hot minutes only Truley and Robin’s kids will be left at home! I understand wanting some extra bedrooms and bathrooms if grandbabies come visit but this home won’t fit their needs in 5yrs. 

• Love 7

Guys I'm in hysterics here. "Yes, your wives will sometimes see each other when they're exiting the house". 12 bathrooms. Four laundry rooms. Soundproof walls so Kody and Robyn's caterwauling in their love shack won't disturb the others. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Anyone care to guess what something like that would cost to build?

about 500 less than the Mexican border wall

• LOL 20
  • Love 3

Cost for building a home in Flag is between $100-$300 per square foot. I would venture this type of house will be closer to $300 sqft. Say the house itself is 12,000 square feet plus a basement garage, he's looking at $4 mil minimum.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Galloway Cave said:

Cost for building a home in Flag is between $100-$300 per square foot. I would venture this type of house will be closer to $300 sqft. Say the house itself is 12,000 square feet plus a basement garage, he's looking at $4 mil minimum.

HOLY COW!!!  Thatsa lotta Lulanos and green goo.

• LOL 4
(edited)

“We don’t want to bother you with this move with everything you have going on.”  Nicely played, Mariah and Audrey.  I mean, I’m twice their ages and that was expert-level stuff.  

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
6 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

$35 million including bringing in the utilities????   

Essentially 5 homes - and someone on one of these threads posted that in that area homes are required to be log-cabin style. Assuming they even get permission to do whatever they want, I'm thinking 15 mill.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

“We don’t want to bother you with this move with everything you have going on.”  Nicely played, Mariah and Audrey.  I mean, I’m twice their ages and that was expert-level stuff.  

Right? Holy moly, that was a master class. I would like to hear the conversation with Audrey's mother. I'm guessing it went something like this: "Mom, please. You've got to help us out here. Mari's such a downer and its stressing Mariah out. PLEASE". 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
(edited)

Boy Robyn is really upset that this might not be the last move.  Can't say I blame her how often can you uproot families the size of theirs and to through all it takes again and again.

Edited by LucyEth
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Julyolo said:

Post it on Indeed.com Janelle.

Have a yard sale. Or sell your house furnished. 

Watching all this packing is really giving me flashbacks. We moved into our house almost 30 years ago and I swore I'd never move again. The thought of packing up all my shit is giving me the heebie jeebies.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
(edited)

Oh, Robyn, spare me, honey.  More than half of those kids are either grown or well on the way. A lot of them are just trying to finish growing up with some semblance of stability so they can get the hell out of there and start their lives.  Spare us all the wincing, the oh-so-sincere expressions, and the faux-concern.  Ugh.

And, Gabe?  I hope he hits the road and tells all of them to kiss his ass.  More than any of those kids, I wish him all the best.   That boy knows what time it is. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 18