Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

You're welcome! I made many of those ice cream desserts and ate my weight in clams back in my high school days! 

I have fond memories of ho jos ...my family  and I used to go there on vacations long ago.   The avatar was picked in reference to "my 600 lb life".  The food looks so good!!!  I figured it would fit right in!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
24 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

In the preview for next week’s Tell-Nothing, did Kody say he’s dating a new girlfriend?!!

There is no room in his big house to have another.  I cannot imagine how much chaos that would create, especially with Robyn!

Edited by Bucket
  • Love 2
Just now, Bucket said:

There is no room in his big house to have another.  I cannot imagine how much chaos that would create, especially with Robin!

True, but the big house is never going to get built.

Besides, he never makes decisions based on logic.  He rationalizes everything he wants to do by calling it a principle from God.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, LotusFlower said:

True, but the big house is never going to get built.

Besides, he never makes decisions based on logic.  He rationalizes everything he wants to do by calling it a principle from God.

Yeah, they live the principal my ass. 

• Love 7

Kody, just because Gabe disagrees with you doesn’t mean he wasn’t listening. Quite the opposite, I would guess 

good luck, suckers. You’ll need it. Nice of you all to help Meri with her big items, BTW. 

• Love 9
On 4/7/2019 at 10:12 PM, missbonnie said:

Why is this asshat all boo hooing all over the place? You're the one who insisted that you guys move. Suck it up. 

Fast forward to present day, 9 months later and they have sold 2 of the LV homes and have been carrying them all this time.  Now That's cause for boo hooing and it looks good on him.

• Love 5

So halfway through and they’ve discussed how many times they’ve moved and rehashed the non relationship between Meri and Cody with a bonus of mentioning the catfishing. Again.

Counting on the kids segment to not make this hour a total waste of time. 

• Love 2
Just now, Galloway Cave said:

Interviewer is making a lot of statements about the family and kids, rather than letting them tell the story.

Agree 100 percent, was just thinking the same thing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I’m having a lot of trouble staying focused on this.  I just saw that part two will be aired next week and groaned aloud.  I have definitely had it with this season.

Gwen looks fantastic.  I was kind of a gawky-looking girl at that age, too (think Blossom), but I think she’s going to grow into her face and be a lovely girl.  Her quirky personality will also be an asset to her.  I hope the whole bunch of them grow up, tell their parents to go to hell, and move away to build happy lives far away from this shitshow.  Every one of these adults should be ashamed of themselves, starting with Lord Manbun, himself. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Gwen is gorgeous tonight

Right? Noticed that immediately, especially with the earlier segment shown. May be the professional makeup/stylist but she seems to really be coming into her own, much less awkward looking. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I hope the whole bunch of them grow up, tell their parents to go to hell, and move away to build happy lives far away from this shitshow. 

I don't know about the go to hell part, but the ones that have already left seem to be living their lives happily in contrast to the way they were raised.  Logan seems to have made  a complete break.

• Love 8