Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Hello Live Chatters, now that I accidentally posted in the wrong thread I am here. Hunkering down for a snowstorm here so I am in the mood for some silly tv...

Hunkering here too in Western Wisconsin. Good luck to us!

• Love 1

Hi all! Don't know how long I'll be able to hang, I'm sick and full of over the counter medicine, but I'm game as hell. 

So, are we going to be talking about Meri being catfished tonight? I really feel that they've been glossing over this important issue. I hope there will be some discussion soon. Surely someone must have fillings that they haven't been dilling with. 

• Love 16

I’m guessing that Meris millionaire boyfriend gave her the money for the sacred house in Parowan.  Calling it now. 😂🤣

Edited by DaisyDuke
I can’t keep these baboons straight
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Galloway Cave said:

Who gives a shit how Christi feels around the family? Why does this matter?

I was thinking the same thing! So what? She's not moving in! 

Why did they move from one poop covered patch of grass to another when there are picnic tables right there? 

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What is on Kristi's shirt? SEC? Securities and Exchange Commission? I didn't realized they had fans.

Pretty sure that’s for the southern college football conference or somethng.

• Love 1

The kids seem to distract and help these 5 idiots get along for awhile. Otherwise , Kody seems to despise ALL his wives and the women hate each other.  The opener scene where they all say they love the lifestyle and the man makes me laugh every time

• Love 10

How does someone else being catfished also have to do with what Meri did?  If anything Kristi is validating that Meri was having an emotional affair and was in love with this fake man.  

• Love 15

Why would someone need to be rescued from the catfish?!! Cristi seems like a nice enough person, and I’m sorry the creep took advantage of her feelings and lied to her- it sucks, but she wasn’t KIDNAPPED! She didn’t need to be rescued. I’m sure she felt stupid and awful after finding out the truth (although it wasn’t her fault) but she wasn’t left atcthe altar or anything. 

Edited- I’m loving the different ways we are spelling Christie (I cannot recall how she spelled it), I should pay more attention to the talking heads. 

• Love 10
Just now, Misslindsey said:

Christie you owned up to the romantic relationship you had with "Sam", Meri did not. 

When they had the interview with them all on the couch when Christine said something about how it was terrible for the Catfish to make somebody fall in love you could tell Meri was uncomfortable with that and tried to change the conversation. Like you said, she will still not own up to it being a ROMANTIC relationship. grrrrrrrrr

• Love 12