Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

11 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Just so you know:

BA2A030C-EFDF-4237-B9CD-66FC013F9CF5.jpeg

Yeah, well, Janelle can just save that superior tone for those who don't watch this lying sack of shit show.

• LOL 4
  • Love 17

I need someone in that family to explain Kody’s facial hair to me.  I have seen my fair share of masculine facial hair styles in my day, but why (WHY) does he have a robust goatee that extends up the sides of his mouth, but doesn’t actually include a mustache?  Honestly, his facial hair angers me. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

B774D5D5-0ACF-4411-94D3-CFB314B7F9A4.jpeg

From the timing, it would appear that Sobyn tweeted this because she know Gabe's outburst was about to be shown. Not the least bit impressed with Faux Fierce Mama Bear - whose son had to take up Kody's slack.

IIRC Logan was the rock star when they moved to Vegas. Young Sol better eat his Wheaties because the next move will be his turn.

Kody will stop moving when there are no more young bucks to do all the work.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
(edited)
35 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

That's why Kody prefers the girls because they can sweet talk him

Look at Kody's relationships with his young adult sons. Oh wait, he doesn't have one it seems. Logan, Hunter, Garrison and Paeden probably have an incredibly small amount of respect for their father. Gabriel is a hurting child. Have a little empathy you idiot.

Edited by jacksgirl
Forgot Hunter
  • Love 15
6 minutes ago, suomi said:

From the timing, it would appear that Sobyn tweeted this because she know Gabe's outburst was about to be shown. Not the least bit impressed with Faux Fierce Mama Bear - whose son had to take up Kody's slack.

IIRC Logan was the rock star when they moved to Vegas. Young Sol better eat his Wheaties because the next move will be his turn.

Kody will stop moving when there are no more young bucks to do all the work.

is dayton robyn's son?

• Love 1
(edited)
43 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Just so you know:

BA2A030C-EFDF-4237-B9CD-66FC013F9CF5.jpeg

I guess us normal folk don’t want our mate to treat us well and not care for our children??? What are you trying to say Janelle???  

Edited by Reppiks2897
  • Love 12

Everyone in this episode so far are annoying me to no end.  The only ones who are not are Maddie and Janelle, who look excellent.  Janelle's makeup and those hoop earrings and dress with jean jacket were very nice.  I wonder if she hired a stylist.  Kody is just a dick who only cares about himself.  

• Love 3

Stupid ass Kody that is what happens when you rush everything and do it all at the same time.  What a moron and the wives are stupid to go along with it.  I guess Logan didn't offer to help😂

• Love 9